The Teacher's Mistake

Story Info
A teacher loses her temper and it may cost her dearly.
4.2k words
4.25
63.6k
68

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in this story are eighteen and above!

Teacher's Mistake

Chapter 1

Jocelyn Redding was in her second full year teaching at the high school level. At only twenty four she had done well to get a full time teaching position almost right of university. It was Jocelyn's dream job and for the most part she loved every minute of it, all the grading and preparation could be very tedious but she really didn't mind it too much, she really loved working with the kids.

The students generally seemed to like her, she was a strict teacher when it came to the rules, but she always tried to be fair and would often go out of her way to help her students. Jocelyn even did her best to help out with extra-curricular activities and helped out with coaching both the girls and boys senior basketball teams.

Mondays were never fun and with the way her previous week had gone Jocelyn was hoping for a turn of fortune, maybe even some good luck. With the school year in full swing her work load had increased causing her personal life to slow down; even working in the same school alongside her fiancé Scott Miller didn't give them much time recently, after a nice dinner out on Friday night Jocelyn spent the rest of her weekend catching up on marking and getting some prep done.

When Jocelyn walked into the school, she slowly shook her head with a quiet sigh realizing that her week was starting out on the same note as the previous. Walking not too far behind her, were two grade nine students, Mike Evans and Tim baker. Mike was commenting to his friend about how hot her ass looked in the black knee length pencil skirt.

As she was about to turn and point out to the two young men, that staring and commenting about a female was not the proper way to behave, Jocelyn was flagged down by one of her favorite students, a senior girl who played on the schools soccer team.

"Hey Miss Redding, can I talk to you quickly?" Emily smiled at her teacher as she approached her.

"Of course Em, what can I do for you?" Jocelyn caught the eye of the student that had been walking behind her and gave him the sternest look she could.

"It's the pairs you gave us for that history assignment?" Emily didn't miss the look Miss Redding aimed at the two Jr's walking past.

"Yes I knew you wouldn't be happy about that." Jocelyn gave an apologetic shrug. "But I need Chris to do well on this assignment and you're the best student I have."

"But he's a creeper a......" Emily caught herself as Jocelyn gave her a stern look.

"I know you don't like Chris and that the two of you really don't get along that well, but I know you can do this and I have complete faith that the project will get done." Jocelyn knew that Emily detested Chris, she was a good student and a very popular girl at school, Chris was a trouble maker who hung out with the worst kids in school.

"I'll do my best Miss Redding" Emily really liked her teacher and over the course of last year and this year she was almost seeing her as an older sister.

"Thanks Emily, I owe you." Jocelyn knew she could count on Emily and that gave her hope that Chris would finally pass an assignment and save her some grief from his parents.

....................

Realizing he had been caught talking about his teacher, Tim looked at his friend with a sheepish look on his face. He hadn't been able to help himself from looking at the hottest teacher in school; he and his friends had talked many times at length about Miss Redding.

Miss Redding had become a huge part of Tim's fantasies; he regularly spent his nights masturbating over several secret pics he had snagged of Miss Redding. The first one, Miss Redding had her back to him as she was working at the chalk board. The grey slacks she was wearing highlighted the sweetest backside Tim had ever seen.

The second photo he liked most of Miss Redding had her sitting at her desk, her makeup was light and only worked to accentuate her beautiful face, and in the photo she was pushing her reddish brown hair behind her ear as she was marking some work.

The third photo he enjoyed was of Miss Redding coaching the girls' basketball team during an exhibition game. The top she wore was molded to her large breasts and Tim wondered if she had a garter belt under her skirt, holding up her nylons.

"Fuck man, I don't care how much shit she gives us." Mike looked at Tim trying to sound tough as he could, then he looked back over his shoulder at Miss Redding talking to Emily. "Can you imagine how fucking hot it would be to see Miss Redding and Emily Campbell in a sixty nine on her desk?"

Looking back over his shoulder, Tim couldn't deny how hot that scenario would be. While Miss Redding was his fantasy, Mike constantly went on about Emily. He could understand why his friend was in love with the senior girl. On top of being the student body president, Emily was incredibly popular, she played soccer, basketball and had until recently been a long time member of the cheer squad.

"Fuck man, she's such a tease." Mike grumbled to his friend as he continued to look at Emily.

Dressed in a pair of white shorts and a tight t-shirt, Tim admitted that the clothes accented her breasts and ass, but he with a chuckle at his friend, highly doubted that Emily dressed in the morning with the sole intent of teasing Mike.

....................

Jocelyn's first period was a free work time and she spent it marking her some tests from her senior English class. A deep sigh and an almost sense of foreboding filled her as she wrote the large F on Chris Sampsons test. Jocelyn knew that the biggest pain she had was Chris, he did anything he could to disrupt her classes and took every chance he had to argue with her.

It was infuriating to the young teacher, the last time she had talked to his parents about his behaviour in her class, they had blamed her for his acting up and bad grades, they loved to point out that he always did good in his other classes, stating that she just wasn't a good enough teacher and that she had some personal issues with Chris and that was why she tended to pick on him.

Hearing a quick knock on her office door, Jocelyn looked up to see the smiling face of vice principal Conners. Closing her book Jocelyn did her best to smile and waved her boss into the office.

"How's it going today Jocelyn?" Nathan took the seat in front of Jocelyn's desk.

"So far so good, how bad could it be when I have a free period?" Jocelyn tried to keep things friendly; Conners and she had never been able to see eye to eye since she had rebuffed his drunken advance at a colleague's party in her first year of teaching. "What is it I can do for you today?"

"Well I had call from Mr. and Mrs. Sampson first thing this morning, I guess Chris felt he didn't do so well on your test the other day and they just want to make sure he will be getting a fair grade." Nathan also tried to keep a friendly smile, he didn't like Jocelyn or her teaching techniques, but deep down he knew that what her refusing his advance had led to him being the butt of several jokes among the staff.

"I'm just marking it now, but it doesn't look like he did very well." Jocelyn refused to let Conners know that she had already failed Chris; it was an argument that she didn't want to have at the moment.

"Well hopefully it turns around, arguing with a couple of angry parents is not what I would call a good time?" Nathan had spent the better part of twenty minutes listening to the parents complain about Miss Redding.

"I understand, talking with those two is never a pleasant time."

"Well I did what I could in your defense Jocelyn, this situation is a bit of a pain and no doubt they will be keeping a close eye on his work in your class." In truth he had thrown Jocelyn under the bus and had done his best to agree with Chris's parents, even though he knew that Jocelyn was doing everything she could with Chris, Nathan just couldn't turn down a chance to get her in trouble.

"I appreciate you taking my side Nathan." Jocelyn knew that he was full of it, she did give a heartfelt smile when he got up and dismissed himself from her company.

....................

Jocelyn managed to get away over her noon hour and have a mini lunch date with her boyfriend Scott; the two had gone to a little café a few blocks away from the school.

"I know this stuff with Chris is getting to you, we all have that student and their parents that just grate on us." Scott reached across the table and took Jocelyn's hand.

"It's not just that Scott, he always seems to know how to play me and somehow turn things around." Jocelyn was frustrated at how often Chris seemed to one up her.

"He's a very manipulative kid." Scott gave Jocelyn's hand a soft squeeze. "I taught him for a few classes and he's a lot more intelligent than a lot of the staff give him credit for."

"Yeah I don't know why they don't see he's just an arrogant little bastard." Jocelyn spat, angry that this kid could be such a pain.

"Like I said Joc, there's always going to be those kids who just know how to play us and get on our nerves, you just have to figure out a way to deal with it." Shrugging Scott took a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah but how many of you have a vice principal with a grudge against you on top of it all?" Jocelyn squeezed Scott's hand the moment he took hers.

"He doesn't have a grudge against you, though I will admit he's neither the nicest man, nor the smartest." Scott chuckled as he tried to get Jocelyn to laugh.

"Plus he could stand to lose forty or fifty pounds." Jocelyn scoffed as she put her boss down.

"There's the mean streak I don't see very often." Scott laughed, not disagreeing with Jocelyn's assessment of Nathan; the man was very heavy set and could stand to hit the gym.

"He's just such a disgusting human being, inside and out." Jocelyn took a deep breath to try and calm the anger that was welling up. "Look let's talk about something other than work."

....................

Her afternoon class had gone much as she had expected it to; Chris gave her the usual back talk she was getting used to from him. Accusing her of picking on him and failing him on purpose, Chris had pushed and pushed until Jocelyn had been left with no alternative but to place him in detention after school.

By the time Chris had shown up for his detention, Jocelyn had already a long conversation with the vice principal about the detention, which had put Jocelyn's mood into an even worse state.

"Hopefully this is the only time I see you in detention this week Chris." Jocelyn sighed trying to gain some composure as she took a seat at her desk.

"Whatever fuck.....like I give a shit." Chris looked at his watch knowing he was going to be late for work and that would lead to yet another unpleasant conversation with his manager.

"Don't swear, you know I don't like it." Jocelyn glared at Chris, but as usual his eye line wasn't meeting hers, causing her temper to reach a boiling point.

"I give a shit? it's not even school hours so I really don't give a fuck what you like." Chris knew he was going to have beg to keep his job at this point, which was putting him in an equally bad mood and he fully blamed Jocelyn for being in detention.

He had no respect for Miss Redding and he even border line hated the young teacher for her strict rules. The only thing he liked about his teacher was the gorgeous body she hid beneath her clothes and Chris had lamented on many occasions to his friends, how much he wanted to take her down a peg or two, preferably by boning her on her own desk.

The hour long detention seemed like a full year to Jocelyn, with Chris in a bad mood he pushed and pushed with every passing minute. It was becoming a battle just to keep her temper under control, never had she ever felt this angry with anyone, feeling powerless to do anything with Chris and seeing no end in sight to his behavior was pushing her past her limits.

"Enough!" Jocelyn finally screamed at Chris.

"You sound a little upset......teach." Chris laughed as he could swear he saw moisture building in Jocelyn's eyes.

"I've had enough Chris, detention is over for the day." Jocelyn could feel her whole body shaking, closing her eyes to brace herself as she was on the verge of snapping.

Standing up from his desk and walking towards his teacher with a smug and arrogant look on his face, Chris was loving the feeling of power he was getting from pushing Jocelyn this far. "Thanks for such an amazing time, you fucking whore!"

"WHACK!" Jocelyn sprang up from her seat, her hand moving like lightning to connect across Chris's cheek.

It happened before Jocelyn realized it was happening, her temper had gotten the better of her and as the anger disappeared in an instant, she was looking at Chris who was now rubbing his already reddening cheek.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Chris!" Jocelyn's hands flew to cover her mouth; she immediately knew how serious this situation was.

"Wow! I didn't think you had it in you." Chris didn't hide the arrogant smirk that was forming on his face.

"I'm so sorry Chris......I don't know what happened." Jocelyn's body was now shaking out of fear and deep regret for what she had done.

"Oh its ok Miss Redding....I'm sure several people would love to hear about this." Chris's face had a solid hand print growing across it.

"Chris please, I'm so sorry." Jocelyn could feel how shaky her legs were becoming, her entire career and future as a teacher was now in jeopardy, hanging in the hands of the person who hated her most.

"You're sorry?" Chris could easily see how scared his teacher was as the moisture in her eyes had grown. "You just slapped me!"

"I know Chris, I have no idea what happened." Jocelyn licked her lips nervously not knowing how she could ever correct what had just happened. "I'm so.....so sorry Chris."

"I don't know if you are really sorry Miss Redding, everyone knows how much you hate me." Chris was thinking quickly as he knew, for the first time, he had all the power over his beautiful teacher.

"No that's not true Chris, I do not hate you." Jocelyn knew how pleading her voice sounded, but with the knots in her stomach tightening, she couldn't even begin to hide the fear inside her. "We have our disagreements but...."

"Disagreements? You constantly pick me out in front of the class." Chris was doing his best to take advantage of how shaky and off balance his teacher was. "Give me detention all the time; fail me on assignments you know I passed!"

"No...no that's not true." Jocelyn tried to steady herself as best as she could, knew full well what Chris said, was completely untrue. "I don't fail you on purpose, you don't do the work!" Jocelyn couldn't help that her own counter arguments where coming across as little more than pleas.

"Then why don't I have problems in other classes?" Chris chuckled to himself, realizing how good it worked out for him that his grades were all relatively good in all his other subjects.

Shaking her head trying to come up with a response, Jocelyn knew that Nathan would jump all over such an opportunity as this to get her in the deepest amount of shit he could dump on her.

"And now to top it all off you have kept me behind AGAIN in detention." Watching as the tears began to slowly slip from her eyes, Chris could see how off balance the normally confident teacher was.

"You earned detention today." Shaken from the slap, Jocelyn hated how she couldn't articulate her arguments for putting him in detention, mostly she was scared at how much she was fidgeting and now crying.

"Maybe I did deserve it Jocelyn." Chris used her first name, trying to shift more power to his side of the discussion. "But all that matters Jocelyn, is that you slapped me across the face!"

"I'm sorry I put you in detention, I just wanted to show you, that you couldn't act like that in class..." Jocelyn knew she should correct him for calling her Jocelyn, but felt with everything else going on, she needed to placate him and not anger her student. "I never meant to slap you Chris.....I'm so sorry."

"Well I wonder if Principal Smith and Vice Principal Conners will believe how sorry you are?" Chris felt his cock twitch as he watched Jocelyn shake her head slowly no. "My parents are going to have a field day with this, not only will they want your job, but I have no doubt that they will want assault charges laid against you!"

"Chris please!" Jocelyn knew how desperate her situation was and it was quickly getting more desperate as she realized how much control and intelligence her student really had. "I'm so sorry! I would never strike a student, I just...."

"Lost control and slapped your student across the face!" Really highlighting the slap as he spoke, Chris watched as the tears slipped faster and faster from her eyes. "You're a fucking liar; you just hit one of your students!"

"Chris please...."

"Shut the fuck up Jocelyn!" Chris knew he had full control of the situation when Jocelyn immediately recoiled and quieted from his verbal attack. "You fucked up and you need to make up for it!"

"What.....what do you mean?" Jocelyn felt her chin quivering as she fought to regain control of her-self and hopefully, the situation.

"Well for starters you're going to change my grade from an F to an A." Chris reached into his pocket looking for his phone.

"I...I can't do that Chris..." Jocelyn knew that forging grades was a serious offense and one that would only make things much, much worse.

"Look Jocelyn, it doesn't matter what you "can't" do, just what you're going to do!" Chris opened his phone looking for his recording program as he turned what at first seemed like a request, into an order. "Or do I need to call my father and get the police involved?" As Chris laid out his threat, he lifted his phone for emphasis.

"OK Chris..." Jocelyn shivered where she stood as she watched Chris now playing with his phone; clearly he was looking for his dad's number. "If I change your...your grade, this all stays between us?" With her hands shaking Jocelyn wiped the tears from her eye.

"What stays between us?" Chris's tone was still sharp as he played dumb, holding his phone in such a way that made it seem less threatening to his teacher.

"That....that I slapped you..." Jocelyn's voice shook as she was hopeful that she could avoid the situation getting worse.

"If you change my grade and continue to give me passable grades for the rest of the semester..." Chris wondered how far he could actually push his once confident teacher. "I might be convinced to stay quiet."

Initially caught off guard by what he wanted, Jocelyn knew how serious the situation was. Taking a moment to think things over, she knew that it would be far easier to just give him passable grades, rather than try and deal with the authorities. "Ok....I'll change your marks for the rest of the semester."

"Such a hypocrite, changing grades to get out of trouble." Chris knew that he had Jocelyn, especially with a recording of her admitting, to change his grades.

Unable to make eye contact with Chris anymore, Jocelyn looked at her feet, feeling lower than she ever thought possible. "Are...are we good then?" Hoping to be out of this nightmarish situation, Jocelyn wanted Chris's word that he wouldn't say anything.

"Almost." Chris suddenly began to approach Jocelyn, fully confident that the slap and now his recording were enough to have Jocelyn submit. "Maybe we need to seal our little deal?"

With the way Chris was looking at her, Jocelyn could easily guess what he was hinting at, but as he reached out and began to play with the collar of her blouse, Jocelyn found herself frozen in place and unable to take a step back.

"I think you should seal this deal by giving me a quick little blow job." Chris hoped he wasn't moving too fast or pushing his luck, but the way Jocelyn nervously chewed on her lips and the way she was playing with her hair for brief moments seemed to fit the description of a submissive personality.

12