The Teacher's Mistake Ch. 04

Story Info
Chris tightens his grip as Jocelyn is punished.
5.7k words
4.67
26.5k
37

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steam filled the bathroom, as the hot, nearly scalding water cascaded down across Jocelyn's nude body. Rinsing the shampoo from her hair, Jocelyn stood directly under the water, her exhausted mind playing last nights events over and over again. "What did you do..." Jocelyn's voice was quiet and she gave her head a slight shake, knowing she had made her situation far worse, than her initial slap ever could have.

The slap and the audio of her admittance was more than bad enough, but with a shudder, she knew that people may have understood that in the end. However, no one, not her family, not her peers and certainly not Scott, would be understanding of the fact she had spent her evening, sexually performing for her student.

"Ugh..." With a quiet whimper, Jocelyn's mind played over the nights events. It had felt like to her, that from the moment she had been forced to apologize at the meeting, her mind had seemingly gone on auto pilot. Feeling trapped and unable to avoid what was to come, following along with Chris had seemed the only real option.

"You barely fought him and now what are you going to do!" Admonishing herself for falling so easily, Jocelyn's hand clenched into a tiny fist, knowing that Chris's collection of videos and pictures, had grown exponentially last night.

Turning off the water and stepping out of the last moment of peace she was likely to have, Jocelyn grabbed her towel and began to dry off. Moving over to the counter, Jocelyn picked up the box that had contained the morning after pill.

Disgust filled Jocelyn at how turned on she had been, that she had not only asked Chris to fuck her, but that she hadn't even thought about a condom, until the sound of her kitchen table banging against the wall, broke through her mental fog.

Only by humiliating herself further, did Chris relent and pull out from her soaking, wet pussy. Jocelyn had to smile, beg and plead with her student to put another hot load across her face. "You were so god damn stupid."

Jocelyn's begging had been for nothing however, as Chris had told her when they where in her bedroom, that he would never use a condom with her. After more of her pleading to cum on her face, he had happily erupted, shooting a large, load of cum inside of her.

Tossing the box into the garbage and Shaking her head, Jocelyn wasn't willing to trust only her birth control. Six months was going to be hell, but she would be damned sure a pregnancy wouldn't result from it.

After applying her makeup and fixing her shoulder length auburn hair, Jocelyn made her way back to her bedroom. The sight of her dishevelled bed just made her queasy and Jocelyn turned to a small pile of clothes laid out on her dresser. "I can't wear that to school."

Lifting the black skirt up from the pile, it was something Jocelyn would wear to a club, it barely came down to mid thigh and would stir up a lot of conversation at school. The blouse was a more sheer number, meant to be worn over a camisole or tank top, but not as Chris intended, by itself.

"No, he's not telling me what to wear." Putting her blouse back down on the dresser, Jocelyn moved to her closet and selected some more professional attire. A pair of black slacks, with a blue silk blouse, both of which where still form fitting. Bikini cut white panties and a matching bra, completed her outfit and when she was dressed and looking into her full length mirror, Jocelyn saw herself as she had been and tried to push Chris's existence from her mind.

Driving to school, Jocelyn's mind was filled with how she would interact with Scott. Their last phone conversation had ended rather oddly and there hadn't been much time to respond to his further texts that night. Knowing she was going to have to go see him first thing, Jocelyn pulled into the parking lot, Vice principal Conners, beat up, old car already parked in her spot.

Once again Jocelyn had to push down the feelings that each student she passed knew her secret. Making her way through the growing crowd of staff and students, Jocelyn took the stairs up to the second floor where Scott's office and classroom were located.

"Hey Miss Redding!" Emily hurriedly caught up to her teacher, just as Jocelyn was rounding the corner.

"Emily." Jocelyn couldn't help but smile at seeing her favorite student. "What can I do for you?"

"Well it's about that assignment you wanted me to do with Chris?" Emily noted a slight look in Jocelyn's eyes at the mention of Chris, but Emily couldn't blame her, she knew very well how bad their encounters where.

"Oh yes..." The partnered assignment had completely slipped Jocelyn's mind, being more preoccupied with Chris's growing video collection. "What about it?"

"He hasn't given me anything for it yet, it's due Friday and I can't even get him to agree to meet me to work on it."

Shaking her head, Jocelyn softly patted Emily's shoulder. "I'll talk to him today in class and if I have to take his name off the project, I'll grade yours separately, so you don't receive a bad mark." For a moment, Jocelyn felt like herself, able to make her own decisions in regards to Chris.

"Thanks Miss Redding! I really appreciate it."

"No problem,, I appreciate you even working with Chris in the first place." Tilting her head to the left, Jocelyn could just see behind Emily and the two juniors who where staring at them. "It's rude to stare gentleman."

Both Tim and Mike, turned beat red and quickly made an exit away from the pair. Shaking her head, Jocelyn really couldn't blame them, Emily was beautiful and the envy of every girl in school. With long, golden brown hair, an athletic frame with hips and an ass most women would kill for, there was no doubt why she was the desire of the men of the school.

"It's ok Miss Redding, I'm used to it." Emily subconsciously adjusted the waist band of her skirt.

"You shouldn't have to be Emily, men are pigs." Jocelyn chuckled for a moment with Emily, before her expression went neutral and she thought about how she had allowed herself to be used by one of the pigs, simply for his pleasure.

"That's true, but they can't all be bad! After all, you're marrying Mr. Jones this summer!" Emily beamed at Jocelyn, always a fan of romance and weddings, she hoped her boyfriend would commit to her, before they headed off to university in the fall.

Smiling, Jocelyn accepted the hug from Emily, happy she had seemingly made a good impact on one of her students. "Scott, is one of the good ones."

******

Taking a long sip of his coffee, Nathan wiped just the small hint of perspiration away from his forehead. Having gotten to the school earlier than normal for himself, Nathan had talked to Frank, a friend of his on the custodial staff and gotten a master key from him. The idea had come to him while he was sitting outside of Jocelyn's apartment building last night.

The one thing he needed to ensure he could take part in whatever this little blackmail scheme of Chris's was, was proof. So reluctantly he had left his stakeout position and gone to a local electronics shop and purchased a remote, security camera.

When he had arrived at school and got the key, it had been nothing to slip into Jocelyn's office and hide his camera. The worry he had was that she would discover the camera and that would lead to its own scandal.

Firing up his laptop, he opened the program for his new camera and was pleased to see the inside of Jocelyn's office. First he had placed a small hole in one of the ceiling tiles and then had placed the camera in such a way, as to look down on the office, giving him a mostly clear view of the entire room.

"Any more of that illicit playtime Miss Redding and I'll get to see everything." Nathan felt his cock twitch and he couldn't wait. Even just the prospect of spying on Jocelyn was getting him excited, at the prospect of a little voyeuristic fun.

******

"I'm really sorry Scott, I should have texted you." With the classroom door closed, Jocelyn wrapped her arms around her fiance's neck, holding him tightly.

Scott inhaled the sweet scent of Jocelyn's perfume as he was equally happy to return her embrace. "It's ok, I know this year hasn't started out so great, especially with all this pressure from Chris's parents and the way Nathan has been meddling."

Hearing Chris's name caused Jocelyn to tense up and she nuzzled her face into Scott's neck, like he was her security blanket. The idea of Scott finding out what she had done with Chris, was terrifying to Jocelyn. He was the man she loved, she was hoping to start a family with him once they were married and all of that, was now in jeopardy over a momentary lapse in judgment.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Scott tilted Jocelyn's face upwards to look at him.

Nodding softly, Jocelyn gave Scott the softest, most tender kiss she could. "I am, it's going to be a long semester, be patient if I'm out of sorts, dealing with this...type of student, it's all still new to me."

With a few years of teaching already under his belt, Scott was well aware of the pressure new teachers could be under, trying to get their footing those first few years. "Always, I'm here to help and listen, anytime you need me."

The couple shared another kiss, Jocelyn melting into her fiance when the ding of her phone went off. Separating themselves and knowing class was about to start, Jocelyn made her way back out of Scott's classroom.

Opening her phone, Jocelyn's body immediately tensed back up, seeing a text message from Chris. An image of her smiling, with fresh cum running down her face greeted her. "Why aren't you at your office slut? I TOLD YOU TO MEET ME FIRST THING! YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO GET TO YOUR OFFICE OR THESE PICS GET SENT TO EVERYONE IN SCHOOL!"

Trepidation and disgust filled Jocelyn at Chris's message, but she didn't doubt for a second that he was serious. Quickly moving back the way she had come and taking the shortest route possible to get to her office, Jocelyn had to speed walk, almost jogging at times, which wasn't easy in heels, to just make it to her office in time.

"Where were you?" Chris's face was serious as he glared at his nervous and breathing heavily teacher, but he was secretly happy that she was testing him and he would get a chance to increase his control over her. "And what the fuck are you wearing?"

"I had to go see Mr. Jones quickly, I didn't think you'd be here already." Jocelyn unlocked her office door and even though she had six years on Chris, she couldn't understand why she felt so timid around him and had such a hard time to maintain some composure. "And I couldn't wear that skirt Chris...It's not suitable at all for school..."

Slamming the door behind them, Chris watched Jocelyn jump and drop her bags to the floor. "I don't remember asking if it was suitable for school, did I? no, I fucking didn't!"

Trying to catch her breath, Jocelyn had never seen Chris like this and beyond the evidence he had against her, his lanky frame seemed far more powerful, it felt like he was literally towering over her now.

"Th...this...has gotten out of hand....last night...was a big fucking mistake....and you can't...you can't control me like that...you can't tell me what to do...what to wear...you're not my..."

"Not you're what?" Chris quickly cut across Jocelyn and stepped up directly in front of his teacher. "Not your father, or were you going to call me daddy?" Smirking in Jocelyn's face, Chris reached down to undo the clasp on Jocelyn's pants. "Is that how you see me Miss Redding? As your daddy?"

Looking down, Jocelyn placed her hand on Chris's wrist to prevent him from undoing the zipper on her pants. "No...you're not my owner, you don't control me and get to do what ever you want."

Chris was surprised by the little bit of fire in Jocelyn's voice. "That's where you're wrong bitch, I do in fact own you." To prove his point, Chris ignored Jocelyn's hand on his wrist and continued to pull the sipper down on her pants. "For the next six months, I fucking own you, you're mine and I can do whatever I want to you."

"N...no..." That fire had slipped from Jocelyn's voice and she tried to remain strong, but didn't resist when Chris turned her around, to face her desk. Desperately Jocelyn tried to find her voice again, to fight off that growing submission inside her. "I made a mistake...you...you don't get to own and control me over that...ugh..."

"There's that stuck up, arrogant bitch I know." Chris had reached up to wind his fingers in Jocelyn's hair and pulled back, welcoming the chance to take more control away from Jocelyn. "You made a big fucking mistake by putting your hands on me." Moving forward, Chris pushed Jocelyn to her desk. "But you made an even bigger mistake when you started sucking my cock!"

Jocelyn groaned as Chris tugged her head back again, her face was blushing a deep shade of red, knowing that her student was absolutely right. The moment she had surrendered in her office, any chance of slipping out of his grasp was gone. Now her relationship would definitely be over and the combined slap and sex with a student, would make it hard to avoid any jail time.

"I always knew you were a cunt, but I at least thought you were smart." Using his grip in her hair, Chris forced Jocelyn to bend over her desk. "You know your situation...you didn't forget asking me to fuck you last night and you remember cleaning my cock after I fucked you, don't you?"

The fire that had flared up, seemed to vanish completely from Jocelyn, who shivered and whimpered softly from another tug on her hair. "Y..yes..."

Releasing Jocelyn's hair, Chris stepped away from his teacher. "So you know your situation, maybe you disobeyed me, cause you want your secret to get out?"

"No..." Jocelyn felt that was obvious, since she wasn't resisting Chris who had her bent over her own desk. "I don't want it...to get out."

"So then maybe you want to be punished?" Chris watched how Jocelyn didn't move from her position, as he opened his back pack and removed a zip lock bag.

Jocelyn's heart dropped, wondering how things were going to continue to get worse for her, if her student would now be punishing her like a disobedient child. "No..."

"Well it's one or the other." Chris walked around the desk to stand in front of Jocelyn. "You choose Jocelyn, either I leave right now and end this little game, or you want me to punish you...so choose."

Looking up from her desk, it only made Chris look even larger to her. Jocelyn had only ever used her choice method to bring the best out of her students, using it in a way to help them make hard decisions. Now her student was again using it against her, simply in an effort to further her humiliation.

"Pun...punishment..."

That large smirk was back as Chris knelt in front of Jocelyn, taking her chin and tilting her head upwards to look him in the eye. "Good girl, I knew you would make the right choice." Leaning forward, Chris kissed Jocelyn, slipping his tongue easily into her mouth.

"Now we don't have a ton of time right now, so we'll have to finish your punishment later." Breaking the kiss, Chris opened the zip lock bag. "So we'll start with just a little spanking."

A putrid, horrid smell reached Jocelyn's nostrils, pushing the idea of a spanking from her mind temporarily as she turned her head away from the zip lock bag Chris had. "Wh...what is that?"

"It's your gag." Chris reached in and took out what was once his gym sock, but had been over the last several months, used to jerk off into. "We wouldn't want anyone to hear you being punished, would we?"

"You're not putting that in my mouth!" Jocelyn quickly pushed herself up from the desk, looking at her student with a look of pure disgust.

Shaking his head, Chris got to his feet. "I thought maybe you had learned and yet here we are again." Chris held up the sock for Jocelyn to see and the crusty bits where evident and the sock had clearly seen a lot of use. "This is going in your mouth, or we're done here."

"Chris...please..."

"You need to learn your place and that over the next six months, disobedience won't be tolerated." Chris enjoyed the way he could see Jocelyn's panties through her undone pants. "So stop wasting time and get back over the desk!"

Jocelyn's chin quivered, knowing that if she bent back over her desk, that filth would be going in her mouth. "What choice do I have?" A small voice crept up inside her head, the same voice that had been wondering how else her student could humiliate her over the next six months.

"Fuck it, I'm out." Chris shook his head and started to walk back towards the office door. "Enjoy prison bitch."

The sound of the door opening broke Jocelyn's train of thought and she quickly turned towards Chris. "Wait....wait..."

"I'm not playing bitch." Holding the door partially open, Chris said nothing and just turned his head to face Jocelyn. "The sooner you learn your place, the easier this year will be on you."

"This is fucking unreal." Jocelyn thought and was unable to meet Chris's eyeline any longer. "Please Chris..I'll do it, just...there's no need for the sock."

"There's every need for the sock." Closing the door and clicking the lock again, Chris moved towards Jocelyn. "Because you're a disobedient little slut, who thinks she can fuck her way out of trouble."

"No...no...I don't...you're forcing me to do this..."

"I haven't forced a fucking thing on you." Standing directly in front of Jocelyn, Chris glared into Jocelyn's eyes. There was defiance in her, there was still fire, but Chris could see it slipping away. "You chose to get on your knees, you chose to take me to your place...that's all on you, slut."

Jocelyn opened her mouth to reply, but no words came out, knowing she had in fact made the choice to follow along with what Chris was demanding of her. That putrid smell was back assaulting her nostrils and Jocelyn's eyes looked down to see Chris holding the sock just in front of her mouth.

"You know you deserve this." The smell was even attacking Chris's nose and he felt himself getting sick at the scent. "Open up."

Closing her eyes, Jocelyn felt exactly like Chris was saying, a part of her felt she did deserve to be punished. Not like this and not for disobeying Chris, but because she had betrayed Scott and that was eating at her.

Slowly Jocelyn's mouth began to open and her chin was trembling as she felt the sock press against her lips. "UGH." The taste and texture was vile as the sock pushed along her tongue, Jocelyn could feel the crusty bits that used to be semen.

"Remember how this tastes Jocelyn, every time you disobey me, this is going back in your mouth." To drag it out, Chris slowly pushed the sock inside Jocelyn's mouth. "Now suck on it." A mumbled plea came from behind the gag, but Chris just smiled and turned Jocelyn back to face her desk.

"Ugh..." Jocelyn's stomach lurched and she made several retching noises as she again, found herself being bent back over her desk.

"Never wear fucking pants again."

Taking the waist of Jocelyn's pants, Chris slid them down her shapely legs, bunching them around her ankles. "and I think you should loose pantie privileges for awhile, since you couldn't even wear the fucking underwear I told you to!"

"Ugh...MPH." Jocelyn's protest mumbled and cut off by Chris suddenly and sharply, ripping her bikini panties from her body.

Jocelyn's body began to jerk forward as Chris reigned several stiff slaps down across her ass, focusing on her left cheek. By the ninth slap, Jocelyn's mouth was filling with drool and while most was absorbed by her gag, some began to trickle back into her throat.

Chris's cock became rock hard at this new level of humiliation he had brought to his teacher. When he had landed another six slaps to her right cheek, he couldn't hold out any longer and needed his own release. "Maybe now you understand, maybe now when I tell you do something and to be somewhere, you'll be there."

12