The Teachers of Comstock High Ch. 02

Story Info
Kiley Druthers has after school suspension and learns!
3.8k words
4.62
67.9k
50

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers

Kiley Druthers sat at the desk in Senior Detention - this class always made her nervous for some reason, and today was a perfect example - there were 4 young men in the class, no girls, and she was the lone teacher, alone with them after hours.

Kiley shook her head, her long blond hair flowing about her shoulders. There was nothing to worry about here, she told herself. She was extraordinarily pretty, with wide brown eyes and shoulder length blond hair; her face was a near perfect oval, with a straight rather bold nose that made her even more beautiful and wide, luscious lips that always seemed to be pouting.

She was 5'6" and at 28 was in perfect shape, with not a spare ounce of fat on her, but with a nicely curved tummy and tremendous ass, hips and legs. Her breasts had always embarrassed her, not just because of their size (they were softly firm globes about the size of cantaloupes), but also the fact that her thick, stubby nipples would stiffen and start turning her on just from the feel of the sexy bras that she usually chose to wear.

She had a square cut jacket on today over a button up shirt; the jacket hid the size of her breasts nicely, and she usually chose to wear clothes like that. She also had on a pleated skirt that she thought hid her hips and ass as well, but in this she was wrong - the men at the school had been staring at her ass all day.

The first half hour passed uneventfully; Kiley sat behind her desk reading a book, and then one of the students, a young black football player who she knew was nineteen, stood up and walked to her desk. "Hey, Ms. Druthers, I just wanted to say how much I appreciated your being laid back," the young man said.

"Ummm, well, I appreciate that Danny," she said. She swivelled in her chair so she was facing him more directly, and tried to breathe calmly; suddenly she seemed out of breath! He leaned against her desk, and Kiley realized she was staring at the young man's fat cock bulge through his shorts.

She tried to breathe evenly, and looked up into his eyes. They talked for a few minutes about movies they had seen over the summer and the latest win in football, and then Kiley said without thinking: "When I was a cheerleader we would give all the guys on the team a kiss for a big win!"

"I wish they did that here!" Danny exclaimed.

"Hey, you could do it Miss Druthers!" Ted, a lanky white guy had also walked up to the desk, but the other two were still in their seats.

"I - I really don't think that's a - uh, ummmm, a good idea," Kiley said; she realized she was staring at Ted's cock now; it looked even bigger than Danny's did, and while she watched he reached down and adjusted his schlong inside his loose shorts. She bit her full lower lip, and groaned when she felt her stubby nipples begin to stiffen - at least the jacket was thick enough so no one could see them!

Then he was stepping forward, till he was standing right next to her chair. "It would be great for team morale, though, Miss Druthers - come on, just a quick kiss each, we all promise not to tell anyone!"

"Umm, Ted, I really - really don't think that would be appropriate," she finished softly, and looked Danny and Ted in the eyes; then her gaze slid once again to Ted's crotch - his cock looked quite long and was now making a large tent in his shorts. She felt herself blushing deeply.

She realized her hands were trembling, and tried to breathe evenly; what was going on here? she wondered!

"Aww, come on Teach, you shouldn't have brought it up if you didn't want to congratulate us!" Danny exclaimed, and Kiley shook her head. The young man was crazy if he thought she was just going to let the young men take turns kissing her! She pulled her eyes away from Ted's large cock bulge, and in the end just nodded slightly.

"Uhnn, I guess that's true - very well, if you promise not to tell anyone I guess I could give you each a kiss or two," she said, and noticed that Danny's cock had also grown quite a bit in the loose shorts he was wearing.

Then Danny and Ted were grabbing her arms, helping her to her feet. "It might be more natural this way," Ted smiled at her. He wondered how large her breasts really were - there was a lot of speculation about that by the male members of the school.

He pulled her to him tightly, then was bending and pressing his lips to her full, pouty mouth.

Kiley shivered as the young man pulled her against him; he had a young, rangy body and was a good six inches taller than her, even in the heels she was wearing. His large cock bulge pressed into her lower tummy, making her gasp, and then she felt his hot, agile tongue flicking her teeth and darting into her mouth.

She hadn't really planned on that type of kiss, but she found herself opening her mouth wider so the young man could have easier access to her hot, wet, panting mouth. His arms pulled her tighter against him, and Kily tried not to gasp or pant to heavily into the young man's mouth as she felt her fabulous tits flattening against his muscular chest.

He also lowered himself a bit, and Kily could not stop the long soft moan as his rampant cock bulge began pressing directly into her pudenda. She writhed slightly and shivered as she began kissing him back, coiling her tongue around his as he ran his active tongue in and out of her mouth, and sucking on his tongue, then pushing her small tongue naughtily into his mouth. He tasted of cigarettes.

He was finally pulling away from her then, she crossed her arms and tried to keep herself from trembling, and said in a soft voice: "I really wasn't talking about that kind of kiss, young man!" she exclaimed. "I think we need to call this deal off!"

"It made great looking video, though, Ms. Druthers!" the other two had gotten out of their seats and now all four young men were standing around her. Brian, a clean cut Hispanic, held his phone out. Kiley felt her stomach fluttering strongly as she watched herself being thoroughly frenched by Ted. It was obvious that she was enjoying the kiss, and it was just as obvious who she was.

"Don't worry, Ms. Druthers, just a few more kisses each and then detention will be over!" Danny smiled down at her, and then he was pulling her to him.

He lowered himself slightly, and then rose up as he held her slim, curvy body to his - the pleated skirt allowed her to feel his cock ridge through their clothes excellently, and she grunted and then opened her mouth to his kiss without thought.

He was not as good a kisser as Ted, but his large hands immediately began rubbing and squeezing her firm curvy ass. He used it to help him grind his stiffening cock against her pussy, which was starting to tingle and throb.

She moaned and panted into the young man's mouth and sucked helplessly on his tongue - how the hell had she agreed to this? She was aware that Ted was now videotaping her as she let Danny french her deeply.

The kiss ended and Kiley waited for Danny to let go of her, but for a long minute he continued to roll and squeeze her superb ass, all the while grinding what felt like a huge dick into her swelling pussy; she was ashamed to feel herself getting wet, and was having trouble controlling her breathing. Her nipples were hard points now, and she felt a glowing warmth suffusing her lithe body.

She realized she was not doing anything at all to stop the young man, and finally gently pushed him away. His cock was sticking out almost straight, and Kiley noticed with a strong shiver that all the young men now had giant hardons!

"You look a little hot, teach, let us help you off with this jacket," Brian said. He had piercing brown eyes and a crew cut, and was actually in inch or two shorter than her because of her heels.

Kiley shook her head: "No, I don't think that's a good idea, Mr. Peralta," she gasped, but he simply ignored her and began unfastening the buttons on her square cut blazer. It had been buttoned right up to the bottom of her slim graceful neck, and Kiley tried ineffectually to push the man's hands away, but in just a few moments the jacket was completely loosened. Danny and Ted were both filming with their cameras now, and she tried to keep Brian from pulling her jacket open, but then the 4th student, another football player named Randy, came up. Together, they gradually stripped the jacket off of her slim shoulders.

She blushed and tried to cross her arms over her massive breasts; she had not realized just how well the tight button up shirt showed off her big firm tits, and they were pushed slightly up and out because of the little bra she had worn today, putting an obvious strain on the three buttons that fastened the blouse over her bosom.

She blushed deeply as the guys wolf whistled and complimented her on her 'fucking awesome tits'. Brian grabbed her wrists, and slowly pulled her arms down to her sides so they could all get a better view. The shirt clung to the curves of her body, and her nipples were extremely visible, as was the line of the bra; her soft breasts were pushing slightly over the top of the skimpy cups.

She swallowed - at least the shirt was buttoned up all the way she thought to herself. She smoothed her skirt when Brian let go of her wrists, but did not try to cover her breasts back up.

With an evil grin, Brian reached up with both hands and began lightly flicking and rubbing her stiff nipples. Kiley heard the soft grunts and gasps she made, and could not stop her body from twitching as the young man began flicking her hard, super sensitive nipples with more force.

"Uhnnnn, oooooohhhh, um, young man, maybe you should just kiss me," she said softly. She was acutely aware that her arms still hung by her sides, and that she had not even tried to push his hands away from her massive knockers, she just stood there staring at him, and then at his hands, her mouth slightly open.

"Ohn, noo, now, please Brian, they are a bit sensitive," she gasped as he began pinching and twisting her stiff buds between his thumb and forefinger, then he began tugging on them. She finally reached up and laid her slim hands on his forearms but did not really try to push him away, and then he was finally cupping her large breasts.

"Just let me do this for a moment or two Ms. Druthers," he smiled at her as his big, hard hands began pushing and rolling her large melons around on her fine boned chest through the thin shirt and bra.

One of the buttons popped open, and then another as the young man began squeezing her large fun bags in earnest. Kiley was at a loss of what to do, then finally the young man leaned in and kissed her gasping, half open mouth. He immediately began sliding his thick tongue in and out of her mouth just as the other young men had done, but his hands did not leave her swelling, super sensitive breasts.

She panted and moaned into his mouth, and her body twisted and writhed from the way his skilled hands were manipulating her knockers. He was causing a warm glow to spread through her body, and Kiley shut her eyes as she was lost in the sensation of the kiss and of the young man's skilled hands as he molded, rubbed and squeezed her large, swelling breasts.

Every time he dragged his fingers or palm over her plump, distended nipples Kiley would feel like she was about to faint; she found herself tilting her head slightly and opening her mouth wider so the young man could kiss her more deeply!

Then he was pulling away from her, but just like Danny he simply kept squeezing her firm, soft funbags for a long minute before he stopped.

Kiley blinked; her pussy was getting thoroughly wet, and her tits were throbbing - she also realized they were quite exposed! The button at the top of the shirt, right at her neck, was still fastened, but the next three were undone.

The shirt was tight enough so that her shirt now gaped open, showing off a large portion of her creamy, soft round breasts in the skimpy bra she had worn that day.

She reached up to try to pull the tight shirt closed, but the next student stepped up and brushed her hands away. "It's OK, Ms. Druthers," Chris said. He smiled down at her: "Here, I think this will help," he laughed, and then unfastened the top button of the shirt, then he was quickly pulling her shirt out of the frilly skirt; before Kiley fully realized what was happening he had finished unfastening all the buttons, then he was spreading the halves of her shirt wide.

"Ohn, now, uh, come on guys, you didn't say anything about wanting to see my bra!" Kiley exclaimed. She blinked at Danny as he stepped around behind her and began peeling the shirt back over her slim shoulders.

She just let him do it, she reflected later. A moment later, Chris was reaching up, cupping her large firm breasts just through the bra. She still felt Danny behind her; in fact, as her breath burned in her throat she felt him dip slightly, and then press against her as he rose back up so that his stiff, hard cock bulge was pressed directly into the crack of her tremendous ass!

Kiley blew out a huge breath, and could not stop herself from leaning back a bit harder against Danny; his cock felt huge against her ass, and then his big hot hands were cradling her hips, and he was tilting her hips so that her plump buttocks were pushing back harder against his raging hardon!

"I think I wanna kiss these titties!" Chris said, and then he was flicking the small catch between her breasts; her large cantaloupe sized boobs popped out of the small bra, and Kiley cried out as the young man cupped her heaving breasts, pushing them up and out. Then he slowly bent, and started licking her plump stiff nipples; they looked like strawberry's atop her perfect mounds, light pink in color.

Kiley twitched and writhed as Chris continued to molest her breasts with his skilled, hot mouth. When she felt something touching the front of her skirt she didn't realize what it was.

Then she felt the young man's bare hand on her naked thigh, and she realized he had pulled her skirt up high enough so the young men could see her thighs almost to her panties!

Before she fully realized what was going on Chris had slid his hand up her slim thigh till he was suddenly cupping her pussy through her thin silk panties!

"Uhnnnn, fuck, no Chris, please, my - my pussy is so sensitive right now!" she gasped as his mouth switched to her other nipple; her left breast was now covered in spit, an a moment later she felt his fingers sliding inside her panties and then he was running two stiff fingers into her tight, wet pussy.

"Oh, uhgg, uh, uhn, uhn!" Kiley grunted; she realized she would have collapsed if Danny had not been behind her supporting her, and she flopped and writhed in the young men's grip as she rocketed into her first orgasm.

She gradually came out of her orgasmic daze - she could feel her juices running down her thighs, and then the students were pulling her over to the desk. Ted sat on the desk, naked, his fat 9" cock standing straight up.

Kiley blinked at him, shaking her head no as she was pushed between his thick, muscular thighs. He reached up and began playing with her wobbling breasts; he did not seem to mind that he was rubbing Chris' spit into her heaving, silky soft globes. He gripped her nipples, and pulled her heavy breasts around by them until Kiley was again whimpering from the sensations pouring out of her perfect melons. She felt someone behind her; a moment later the skirt fell to the floor, and then her panties were being drawn off.

"Why don't you kiss my cock this time Teach!" Ted smiled, and then Kiley was being bent over at the waist. Her slim hands were on Ted's thighs, and he gripped her hair in one hand and his fat tool in the other; he slapped her face a few times with his stiff cock, and then was rubbing his leaking cock crown on her pouting, super soft lips. She tried to mumble a protest at this point, but he simply took that opportunity to pull her head forward a bit more so that his fat knob slipped between her full lips and even white teeth onto her writhing tongue!

Behind her she felt someone begin squeezing her round, firm ass, and then mewled and shuddered when another set of thick fingers began running in and out of her juicy, spasming pussy, making her grunt and moan around Ted's fat cock as he began guiding her head up and down, running two, then three and four inches into her slack jawed mouth

Ted's fat knob began bumping in to the back of her throat as the person behind her also started concentrating on her clitoris, and she started sucking softly on his shaft as he forced her to slide her slurping mouth up and down his shaft, which was now dripping with her spit and his precum.

She could not believe how quickly things had turned around on her - she was a good girl! she told herself, and the next time he pulled forward she swallowed his cock, deepthroating him!

This orgasm was slower than the last; waves of lust rippled through Kiley's curvy, luxurious body and she was barely aware of repeatedly deepthroating her student as she rocked backwards and forwards, her large breasts swaying in time with her movements.

Then she was pushed forward one time, Ted's cock trapped in her mouth; she felt someone behind her adjusting her slightly, pushing a bit more curve into her back, and then felt a fat knob against the juicy pouting lips of her swollen pussy.

She melwed and grunted as whoever it was began rocking against her; gradually her pussy lips opened for the invading cock knob, and then the young man was thrusting and withdrawing as he stuffed his large penis into her hopelessly tight pussy!

Soon she was rocking back and forth between the two students as she sunk beneath the waves of a longer, more sustained orgasm that had her blood pounding in her ears. She was barely aware of the fact that she was swallowing the young man's cock with fervor, and then swallowing his salty jizz as his rod began gushing semen into her mouth.

He climbed off the desk, and Kiley rested on her elbows on the desk as the man behind her started fucking her hard; her big sensitive breasts were bouncing and swaying back and forth, and Kily found herself lowering her torso slightly so her large, distended nipples were constantly brushing against the surface of the desk, making her breath even harder as she was ploughed from behind!

She heard him grunt, and then felt his fat cock blasting its load into her tight, hungry pussy. She whimpered, and turned around, biting her lower lip - she was still in her high heels, but was now completely naked. Two of the young men stood in front of her, both of them naked also. Chris reached out and began pushing down on her shoulder.

"Guys, now come on, please, you can't think that I'll just keep giving you ummm, giving you - blowjobs," she stuttered, and finally collapsed all the way onto her knees.

Chris stepped forward calmly and smiled down at her as one of the others got behind her. She felt him rearranging her slightly, pushing her onto her hands and knees, at the same time pushing her closer to Chris.

One of the other guys gave him a chair, and he sat down and spread his legs. His fat cock stuck straight up into the air, and Kiley whimpered as whoever was behind her made her crawl forward till she was between Chris' thick thighs. Then she once again felt something pressing into her pussy from behind, and she finally looked over her shoulder to see that Ted was taking another turn with her, this time with her tight, juicy pussy instead of her willing mouth!

"Ohhnnnnn, fuck, Ted, that feels sooooo big!" she gasped helplessly as she let the young man pull backwards on her curvy hips. She laid her arms on Chris' thighs as Ted guided her body backwards and forwards, and Kiley helped the young man, pushing backwards more with each movement until his fat, engorged cock was sliding all the way in and out of her still spasming pussy and his lean loins were slappig into her soft, curvy asscheeks.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers
12