The Teachers of Comstock High Ch. 03

Story Info
Kiley Druthers takes a train!
7.3k words
4.65
58k
52

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiley Druthers had a hard time believing that the events of a few days ago had been anything but a dream - the four football players had all fucked her and had multiple blowjobs for going on two hours, and Kiley had lost count of the number of orgasms she had experienced, a fact that was even sadder because her fiance had trouble giving her one orgasm a week!

She had talked her fiance into taking her on a train trip; they had gotten a semi-private coach room, which had two wide couches and a door for privacy, but which seated up to six people. There were five in it now, she and Bob, her fiance, and three other men, all middle aged, who looked like they were going to a football game or something like that.

One man was sitting directly across from her, and he was staring at her intently; Kiley blushed prettily and looked away; she was used to men looking at her, but she had decided to get a bit adventuress in her dress for this trip.

She had settled on a thin knit dress that clung to her figure much more so than the normal clothes she wore, and she had matched it with another small half cup push up bra, skimpy panties and a garter belt and stockings. The dress, even buttoned all the way up, left a good deal of her round, creamy cleavage on display, and she was acutely aware of the man across from her staring at her intently.

He met her eyes, and held her gaze for several long minutes until she looked away again, glancing down and to the right. Another of the three men was sitting next to her, on her right hand side, and Bob, her fiance, was sitting on her left.

When Kiley glanced down, she saw the man on her right adjusting a large cock bulge in his loose dockers! Kiley's breath froze in her throat, and she could not stop staring at the fat bulge in the man's trousers.

After adjusting his shaft, the man laid his hand down on the seat between them, and Kiley finally managed to pull her eyes away from his shaft. She realized she was toying with the top button on the dress, and once again found herself staring into the intense blue eyes of the man across from her before his gaze once again dropped to her chest.

Kiley bit the corner of her lower lip, and lowered her hand from the top button of the dress so her hands were clasped in her lap. She looked down, and realized that while she had been fiddling with the button it had come undone! Now her breasts were visible almost down to the edge of the bra itself, but for some reason she could not bring herself to fasten the button back.

She felt something brush against the bottom of her thigh, and looked down to see the man's hand on the seat between them; her short dress only cam to mid thigh, and when she had sat down it had ridden up a bit more, and now the man's small finger was pressing against the bottom of her thigh just below her skirt, but she thought that it was just an oversight - he was reading a magazine and completely ignoring her.

She blew out a deep breath and was glad her fiance was sitting right next to her, but a few minutes later he said: "Honey, I'm gonna meet my friends in the bar car, do you want any more drinks? Wanna come with?" he asked, looking at her. The trip was culminating in a reunion of her husbands football team, and about 10 other players were taking the train trip.

Kiley froze; her whole body seemed to be buzzing, and a deep voice was telling her to go with her fiance, but she found herself staring into the eyes of the good looking dark haired man across from her.

She finally shook her head no, shifting slightly on the wide seat, and said softly, "I think I'll just stay here, honey, you have a good time."

"OK, we'll probably play some cards so I'll be a few hours, just come up if you want to!" he said, and a moment later he was gone.

Kiley realized after he left that as she shifted she had accidentally moved her leg so the man's hand on her right was now further under her long, lithe thigh. As she stared down at his hand, he pulled it out from under her leg, which caused her to breath a sigh of relief, but a moment later he began rubbing the side of her thigh through her silk stalkings with the backs of his fingers, just beneath her skirt at mid-thigh.

The dark haired, intensely good looking man smiled at her, then got up and came and sat next to her. Kiley stared at him out of startled eyes, and decided to just ignore the man's fingers against her thigh. Surely he would not really do anything in public!

"So, what are you and your husband traveling for?" he smiled at her. Kiley smiled shyly back, and tried to ignore the way his eyes went immediately to her exposed cleavage.

"Oh, he's just my fiance," she said softly. The man on her right was rubbing his fingers gently up and down the side of her thigh now, and Kiley realized he was pushing gently against her skirt each time his fingers slid back upwards. She finally reached down and brushed his hand away as she and the man on her left continued talking quietly. He had crossed his arms, and his fingers grazed against her bare arm, and then she felt the other man's fingers, this time at the top of her thigh.

She swallowed thickly as the man on her right began trailing his fingers up and down the top of her slim thigh - his fingers felt too hot through the silky stalkings, and the feel of his fingers was making her stomach curl into knots. Kiley tried to brush him away again, but as soon as she moved her hands back to her lap his fingers would be right back at her thigh, rubbing her flushed, silky skin through the white stockings she was wearing.

Her skirt had been inched up enough so that the darker band at the top of her stockings was becoming visible.

She smiled tremulously at the man on her left, and gave up trying to brush the other man's hand off of her long, lithe thigh - she bit her lip again when she felt for the first time his palm on her thigh, and now his fingers were curling around the inside of her trembling leg.

She simply clasped her hands on her lap a bit harder, and tried to ignore the way her fat, responsive nipples were feeling against her silky bra. The man on her left was now openly rubbing her arm.

"I really wish you wouldn't touch me like that," she said softly, but did not try to even brush his hand away from her arm.

"It seemed like you maybe wanted some other company than that lame ass dick fiance of yours," the man on her left said with a knowing smile, and Kiley felt herself blushing again as his gaze switched boldly to her exposed cleavage.

"You - you shouldn't talk about my fiance like that!" she gasped.

"The guys gotta be a pussy, there would be no way I would leave you if I were your husband," the man on her left said. "What about you, Carl?" he asked, and the man on her right, his hand now curling further and further to the inside of her thigh laughed - "No fuckin' way, Sam!" he said, and gave her slim thigh a good squeeze, then began kneading her soft flesh gently.

"I - I'm sure I don't know what you mean!" she gasped softly, and once again tried to brush Carl's hand off of her thigh. He just smiled at her, ignoring her efforts, and slid his hand a bit further up her thigh so that his hand was pushing her skirt up a bit. She realized her legs had spread a bit further apart, and shifted again on the wide bench seat, turning slightly away from the man who was rubbing her leg. She felt his big hot hand slide further in between her thighs, and realized that she had spread them a bit more for the man when she shifted.

Sam leaned over and began kissing and nuzzling the silky, sensitive skin of Kiley's graceful neck; she inadvertently leaned her head to the side, giving him more room. When he licked up her neck and pushed his hot tongue into her small, shell-like ear she gasped and shivered, and turned her head to tell him to stop!

She had not even said a word when his mouth was on hers, and a moment later he was slipping his hot, agile tongue naughtily into her gasping mouth! Kiley shook her head slightly, trying to mumble a protest, but she froze as the man's tongue began exploring her panting, hot wet mouth more deeply. She remembered how the students had tricked her into kissing them and then fucked her brains out for hours, and helplessly opened her mouth a bit further to the stranger's tongue, allowing him to french her deeply.

He finally quit kissing her, and Kiley sat in shock for a long moment, and then once again pushed Carl's hand away from her long legs when she felt his fingertips against the naked skin of her upper thigh just above her stockings. The skirt was pushed up even more, and Kiley breathed a sigh of relief as the man's left arm slipped about her slim shoulders, leaving her legs alone; but then he was turning her head towards him with the fingers of his right hand, and he was also bending down and kissing her.

The kiss was soft at first, but Kiley's mouth slipped open seemingly of its own accord when she felt his tongue brushing against her full pouting lips. She tilted her head slightly, and opened her mouth wider to his questing tongue until he too was frenching her deeply.

She was trying not to pant too heavily into the man's mouth when she felt his big, hot hand back on her lithe thigh, just below her skirt, and she moaned and gasped into his mouth as he began squeezing her tender flesh again, harder than before, and sliding his hand down to her knee and then back up again.

She finally managed to break away from his kiss as well. "Puh - please, Karl," she whispered, and pushed his hand once again off of her leg, then blinked and watched in horror as he reached down and calmly unzipped his dockers, then flipped the button open, and pulled out a fat, 10" cock!

"Oh my god," Kiley muttered, and looked away from his fat tool - it was sticking up proudly with a fat, deep red almost purple knob, about the size of a plum. He reached back out with his right hand (his left was still encircling her shoulders) and once again began massaging and rubbing her soft thigh through her silk stockings!

She turned away from him, but once again this caused her legs to splay out a bit more, giving Karl's hand more room on her silky soft thighs.

It also gave Sam the excuse he had been looking for; he slipped his hand smoothly from her upper arm so that he was pressing his palm very lightly against Kiley's large, heaving tit mound.

"Uh, uhnnnnnnnn, ooooo, Sam, please don't touch me like that!" she gasped softly, but she was acutely aware of the fact that she was not even trying to brush his hand away from her soft, super sensitive breast. The heat from his hand, and the feel of his palm against her sensitive nipple was driving her crazy.

"This is what I would be worried about if I was your fiance - what if some guy tried to feel yup your perfect fuckin titties? I can tell your nipples are hard as rocks!" he said, and began leisurely dragging his palm over the tip of her breast, concentrating on her stiff, strawberry size nipple and areola!

She didn't know what to do with her hands - she had stopped trying to brush Karl's hands away from her slim thighs, and then felt Sam's hand actually cup her breast instead of just pushing against it!

"Ohn, Sam! I - I thought you were a gentleman!" she gasped as his hand cupped her heavy breast softly, and then began lifting it as though to see how much it weighed.

"I am, we're just showing you why we wouldn't leave you alone in a train room full of horny ass strangers," he said, squeezing her full breast harder so that it bulged up out of her bra and the low cut dress, his thick fingers sinking into her pliant, super soft but still firm breast had her slight body jerking on the seat, had her gasping softly. Kiley just looked at him out of wide eyes and grunted as he abused her swelling breast.

"Why don't you feel how stiff Karl's dick is, Ms. Druthers?" he breathed into her ear, then pushed his tongue into her ear again as he moved his hand to her other breast. She realized he had somehow undone another button, so that the upper edges of her fine, silky bra were clearly visible. Her tits looked like they were going to pop right out of the flimsy little garment, his fingers were now twisting and pulling on her throbbing nipples, then he was squeezing large handfuls of her super soft breast through the thin dress and bra she had chosen.

The third man, who had been watching all of this without saying a word, got up and locked the door, pulling the blinds down so no one could see in, then sat back down on the seat opposite Kiley.

Kiley shook her head, and saw that Karl's hand was pushing her skirt up further - a moment later, and his fingers began grazing once again against the even more silky, naked skin just above her stocking tops!

She bit her lip, determined to ignore the way the men were touching her, then without thinking reached out and wrapped her long, slim fingers around Karl's bulky cock.

"Yeah, doesn't that feel nice baby?" Karl asked. A moment later, Sam grabbed her other hand and pushed that one against the rampant bulge in his own trousers!

He unfastened the next button, and then the one after that so that most of her bra was now visible.

"Do you like giving blowjobs Kiley?" Karl asked, his hand now almost all the way under her short skirt. A moment later she felt his blunt fingers pushing against her (already wet!) silky panties.

Kiley lurched again as Karl's fingers pushed the silk of her panties into her swelling pussy, and starting running her sweaty fist up and down the man's impressive cock log - Sam's felt just as large through his pants, and Kiley began running her hand up and down his shaft as well. He smiled at her, and unfastened the rest of the buttons on her dress, exposing her skimpy bra and her toned tummy completely.

"Do you like giving blowjobs, Kiley?" Karl asked again, and Kiley shook her head.

"I - I don't do that for Bob!" she gasped as Karl's fingers found her swollen clitoris through the skimpy panties.

"That's not what he asked, Kiley," Sam said, and then reached into her right bra cup and pulled that breast completely free of the confining tight bra! "He asked if you liked giving blowjobs."

"They - I don't know, I guess it makes me cum sometimes when I do it," she whispered guiltily, and then twitched and shuddered as Karl's fingers finally drew her thoroughly wet panties to the side and began running two fingers into her tight but wet pussy!

"So, does your fiance know you're a slut yet?" he asked casually, and then his hand was releasing her other breast, so that both of her dream tits were now exposed and wobbling sexily on her chest.

She looked at Sam and realized his cock was naked too; she was jacking both men without even thinking about it!

Kiley bit her lip, but decided not to say anything - she was not sure she would even be able to speak with Karl's fingers making more and more inroads into her spasming pussy!

The man who was sitting opposite her now stood up, and Sam grabbed her left leg and pulled it over his, causing her skirt to slide up enough so that all the men had an excellent view of her skimpy panties, and the fact that Karl was now running two fingers in and out of her pussy.

The third man stepped forward, unfastening his pants as he did so, till he was standing between Kiley's long, splayed out legs.

"Why don't you suck your fiance's dick, Kiley?" he asked. She stared at his fat dick; it was only half hard but was at least 11 - 12 inches long, she realized. Her body twitched, and she shuddered into one of the most explosive orgasms of her life, twitching and writhing on the wide bench seat as the two men seated next to her played with her glowing, pulsing body.

She was finally able to concentrate again - she reached back out without being told and once again began fisting Sam and Karl's big dicks, then looked up at the other man, and back down at his tool - yes, it was at least a foot long, she thought to herself.

"Umm, he - I mean, he just never makes me," she said softly, then looked around the room.

The third man reached out, grabbed a thick tangle of her hair, then with his other hand he began slapping her beautiful face with his big cock; Kiley felt like she was already ready to orgasm again - Karl's fingers were now curling up inside her, his thumb massaging the big button of her fat, responsive clit!!

The third man finally started pushing his bulbous, leaking cock knob against Kiley's gasping, full lips; her pink lipstick smeared off on his knob, and then her jaws were dropping open far enough so that he could slide the fat head and the first two inches of his shaft inside her pretty, pouting mouth!

Kiley couldn't help herself - she started sucking softly on the man's dick, curling her tongue as much as she could around his fat shaft - she was surprised at how easily she was handling the monster cock, and started bobbing her head slowly, taking another inch into her mouth, then sliding her lips back up the shaft till just the bulbous knob was inside the luscious ring of her lips.

She felt the man let go of her head as she set her own rhythm, and she blushed a deep red at the soft slurping and sucking sounds she was making. She was taking about six inches of his fat shaft into her softly sucking mouth, bobbing her head up and down on it with greater speed.

Everything became a bit hazy as the waves of another orgasm crashed through her lithe frame. She wrapped her full lips around her even white teeth as she began deepthroating the stranger, and was barely aware of swallowing his thick cum greedily when he shot off in her mouth!

She felt Sam picking her up, and wiped some cum off of her lips. "I - I think I should go find my fiance," she said, allowing Sam to position her above his lap.

"First, sit down right here for a moment Kiley," he grunted, and then was guiding her downwards.

"Uhhnnnnnnn, oooooo, oh god, Sam, you shouldn't - oooouhnnnnnn, you shouldn't make me sit on your fat cock like that!" she gasped, and then went silent as Sam started bouncing her up and down until his fat tool was drilling all the way into her curvaceous, twisting body. She reached up absent mindedly and cupped her big breasts so they wouldn't bounce around as much.

Karl stepped in front of her, and she leaned forward a bit, wrapped her lips around his glans and began bobbing her head, giving the man a blowjob in time with the rhythm Sam was setting underneath her. She found herself wondering how long it had been since her fiance had left the little compartment, and another orgasm rippled through her with the realization that she was sucking a second strangers cock and getting bounced on and off a third strangers really impressive dick within a half an hour after her fiance had left to get drinks with his friends.

Karl didn't last long - the sight of the gorgeous woman swallowing his dick had him coming in minutes, then Kiley was being arranged on her hands and knees - now it was Sam's turn for a blowjob. She looked over her shoulder to see the third stranger had a fully stiff cock again. "Ohhnn, god, I don't know if that will fit!" she gasped as the man started rubbing it against her juicy, pouting pussy lips. Despite herself, she started leaning back against the man's big tool.

She felt fingers curling in her hair, and turned around, began running her lips and tongue up and down Sam's impressive cock as the man behind her slowly stuffed more and more of his giant cock into her twitching pussy!

She found herself licking the knob, and let the other man's thrusts push her forward; she gagged once and then caught the rhythm the men were setting, and then she was rocking between the two men, in perfect synchronicity to their desires.

Shame rippled through as Sam blasted a heavy load of cum onto her hungry, writhing tongue, and then the other man was picking her up - he laid her on her back on the floor, gathered her legs over his shoulders and began ploughing her hard; his loins slapped into her, and the motion of his fucking was making her breasts bounce every which way.

12