The Teachers of Comstock High Ch. 07

Story Info
Nurse Jones buys school supplies!
3.8k words
4.81
12.5k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers

Marissa Jones didn't know what made her do it - she had been thinking about Bruce Devlin and the way he had raped her in her office - well, tricked her, first into giving him a handjob and a blowjob, and then tricked her into letting him fuck her brains out on the small exam table in her office!

She was driving home from work several days later, and decided to take a different route. It was through a rougher part of town, old industrial buildings, and on one street a small adult video store.

Marissa pulled into the store, her graceful hands locked on the steering wheel. Why had she stopped here? She asked herself, and then shook her head - this was the best place to get what she wanted, she told herself, ignoring the fact that there was a much more upscale lingerie shop that sold the same stuff which was on her normal route home.

There were a lot of cars in the parking lot. She waited 40 minutes until most of them had left.

While she waited she asked herself again why she did not drive to one of the more upscale places, closer to where she lived and worked - actual lingerie stores instead of porn shops. She almost left a few times to go to one of them, but in the end sat there for another five minutes, and then climbed out of her car and walked to the large industrial door going into the shop.

She didn't stop to think about how she looked, with her hair pulled back in a tight braid, and her small nurses dress accentuating her curvy hips and ass and her large chest subtly accentuated by the slightly too tight dress.

She had never been in a porn store before - she and her husband were quite conservative about these matters! An older man, completely bald, buzzed her in through an inner door. There were posters all over the walls, and a life size cutout of a petite blonde on her knees with a giant cock shoved in her gasping mouth. A ripple of lust shot through her body as she remembered how young Mr. Devlin had made her suck his cock!

Marissa blushed and finally looked away - there were rows and rows of DVDs, and several doors off the main room. The bald man was behind a counter on her left side.

There were a couple of other men in the store - she thought one was a clerk, but two others were obvious customers; one was older, a bit overweight but at least 6' 5" with long, greasy looking hair. The other was a slim man in his early twenties.

She realized that they were all staring at her now, and the other clerk had come up next to her. He was somewhere in his thirties, with a buzz cut and a well defined body.

"What can we help you with, Ms.?"

"Um, Mrs. Jones," she said automatically. "Umm, I need some supplies for my school that my budget doesn't allow for," she said softly. The clerk next to her introduced himself as Jim; the guy behind the counter had a name tag on that read Shorty.

"Sure - we've got a full line of all types of things - dildoes, mice, the Dirty Sanchez kit - what were you looking for?" he asked. The woman was gorgeous, and the way she was biting her lower lip was driving Shorty crazy.

"Umm, I'm just looking for some basic lubricant," she said, looking from the clerk to the tall man who was now standing right next to her. He smiled down at her, and she muttered a soft "Hello," which he returned. She missed the nod between Jim and Shorty, and missed seeing Shorty bend down slightly to flip a few switches on the security system.

These locked the front door and turned off the Open sign, and started a much better video system than the normal security cameras.

"We've got a lot of different choices there," Shorty said, and motioned her further down the counter. The two men on her side of the counter flanked her, and then she was looking at a large display case of what turned out to be different types of lubricants and some other odd looking apparatus - thankfully no dildos! she thought to herself.

"So, what do you need these for?" asked the guy on her left hand side. She smiled at him, he really did have nice eyes - he was the tall customer, standing now right next to her.

Marissa blushed deeply - she hadn't anticipated having to justify her purchase of the stuff, she just wanted to get it and be gone! "Umm, sometimes I have to - umm, to manipulate a student into an active orgasm," she said, twisting her body slightly, and staring down at the myriad tubes, trying to make jacking off a young man sound ordinary.

"Yes, that's very understandable - you're dealing with young men at a volatile time in their development. I wish I was a student there!"

"Um, yes," she said, somewhat shocked that the man would say something like that. She looked at Shorty and Jim, the two clerks, but they just smiled at her.

"Umm, what do you recommend?" she finally said after an embarrassed silence, looking at Shorty. He drew out a small tube.

"This is great stuff for a basic lube - all natural, no petrochemicals," Shorty said. Marissa nodded. She just needed to say, That would be fine, and then get out of here. Instead she watched as he reached out, grabbed her left hand from the counter. He had opened the tube, and now he was squeezing a large dollop of the stuff into her palm.

She wasn't sure what to do - she closed her fist and rubbed the slick substance over her fingers and palm. "Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am, that was rude of me," Shorty said.

He pulled out a box from under the counter, and then opened it and pulled out a dildo, at least 10" long and quite fat with ridges around the top half of it. She swallowed, acutely aware of the fact that she was surrounded by four men in a porn store, and one of them was now grasping her wrist, guiding her hand to a large rubber sex toy!

"This is just to show you what it feels like in real life," Shorty said, smiling at her as though he was her dad. She just felt she could trust him for some reason!

She realized there was a thick silence in the room

"After all, you want to get the best product available," he said, and then was pushing the rubber dildo into her left palm. She wrapped her fingers around the dildo automatically, and then started moving her hand slowly up and down the sex toy.

"There you go, Mrs. Jones - give it a nice squeeze, and then run your fist up and down it several times - yes, just like that," Shorty said, holding the dildo steady while the other men looked on with smiles on their faces.

She swallowed thickly - there was no way this was normal, but she could not seem to stop her hand from moving up and down the thick dildo. She finally broke her gaze away from Shorty's knowing eyes, and looked down at the display case.

"Umm, what's that thing?" she asked, and pointed at a small elongated chrome ellipsoid. It was about as long as the first two knuckles of her thumb, and about the same size around.

"Oh, that's a mouse - it would be great for when you have to relieve the girls," Shorty said. "Here, Slick, hold this for her," he said, and then Slick was grabbing the handle of the dildo.

Marissa shivered heavily, and smiled at Slick again, but for some reason she did not stop moving her hand; she bit her lip and could not break her gaze from Slick's for a long moment as she continued to jack the thick rubber cock.

"Do you like the way that feels?" Jim said from the other side of her. She could see Shorty opening the box. She looked at Jim, and licked her lips. Her belly felt hollow, and she was mortified to see that she could now see her nipples through the tight dress.

"Umm, I guess it feels OK," she finally said as Shorty laid a few items out on the counter. Jim smiled at her, and picked up the 'mouse' as they had called it. Shorty picked up the remote.

"It's a Bluetooth remote," Jim said, holding the chrome ellipsoid up in front of her face. She was acutely aware that her hand was still sliding up and down the fat dildo.

"Umm, but what does it do?" she asked, trying to act as though she went into porn stores and tried out lubricants on dildos all the time.

"It vibrates - here, I'll show you," he said, and nodded at Shorty. The man behind the counter smiled widely and pushed the button on the remote; she heard a soft buzzing noise, and then Jim was reaching up, and tracing the tip of the mouse along the inside of the upper soft curve of her ear.

Marissa gasped, and bit her lip harder as the vibrations seemed to pulse through her lush body. She tried with limited success not to moan, and realized she was writhing gently. She reached out with her right hand and gripped the edge of the counter hard enough so that her knuckles turned white.

She did manage to stop writhing around. "Maybe you want to feel what that stuff feels like on a real dick," Slick said from beside her. Marissa was panting softly as Jim moved the tip of the mouse around her ear - her breasts felt like they were about to pop, and the vibrations were setting off bolts of lighting that shot through her swelling, large breasts, her slightly curved tummy and into her pussy, which she already felt getting a bit wet.

"Uhn, oh, uh, uhnnnn, ummm, I - I don't think that would be a good idea, Slick," but even as she said this she watched with wide eyes as he calmly unfasted his pants, pulled his zipper down and pulled out his penis!

Marissa stared down at it in shock - even half hard, it was already 8 or 9 inches, and it had an ugly, clublike look about it. But Slick smiled kindly, and said, "Go ahead, ma'am - this will help you know what it feels like on a real cock."

Marissa Jones nodded. She needed to get out of this place, she realized - she needed to buy this product and go!

Instead, she found herself asking the clerk why he had stressed that there were no petroleum products in the lubricant; she had decided to ignore what Jim was doing to her with the mouse as he kept moving it over her ear. She could not help but grind her thighs together a bit as the vibrations washed through her.

She felt Slick taking her left wrist in his big, bearlike hand, and then he was guiding her hand downwards.

Marissa didn't even look at him - she would just ignore what he was doing! she said to herself.

She tried to listen to what the clerk was saying - meanwhile, Slick had gently gripped her wrist and pulled her slim, long fingered hand away from the dildo. Then, still as calm as though he was handing her a cup of coffee, he guided her soft hand downwards till he was pressing her palm, slick with the lubricant Shorty had squirted onto her hand, against his angry, fat cock shaft!

Marissa tried to ignore the fact that Slick was closing his hand over hers, forcing her to grip his fat cock. She felt Slick let go of her hand; the clerk was still talking to her about some of the other options.

She swallowed deeply, barely hearing what the clerk was saying - Slick's fat shaft felt giant in her slim hand, and she found herself starting to slowly slide her fist up the hard fat shaft until she reached the man's bulbous cock knob. She squeezed it slightly, and heard the man groan slightly, then she was sliding her fist back to the base of the man's tool.

She tried to ask a few questions, and in a dream state set up a slow rhythm with her hand on Slick's fat tool.

"So, how do you like the way the SuperGlide feels Mrs. Jones?" Shorty asked her.

She swallowed - the stuff had a slick feel, but did not really feel greasy. Slick's fat tool in her hand was making her breath short and was causing her large, round breasts to swell.

She realized all the men were staring at her as she stroked Slicks fat 10" cock with her left hand as though it were the most normal thing in the world.

"Um, I - I'm usually sitting down when I do this," she said softly.

Jim laughed, and pulled the damned mouse away from her shell-like ear; Marissa was in a daze as the men guided her backwards, and then sat her down on a wide black leather bench that she had only noticed slightly.

She realized she had never even let go of Slick's fat, 10" shaft, and that she was still sliding her hand up and down the length of his cock. His left knee pressed lightly against her left knee, and his fat dick was right at the level of her head.

"Is that more like it, Mrs. Jones?" Jim asked, sitting down beside her on the bench. He reached up with the mouse again, and once again began tracing it around the upper curve of her delicate ear.

"Um, yes, I guess - yes, that's better," she murmured inanely.

"Do the students ever try to feel your big tits while you help them out, Mrs. Jones?" Slick said.

He moved slightly, then his leg was pressing between her knees, separating her long slim thighs slightly.

She blushed at his question, and didn't answer him, just bit her lip slightly. One of the other men sat down on the bench on her other side, and she watched with wide eyes as he reached down casually and slipped his hand onto her lower thigh.

"Squeeze it a bit harder, Mrs. Jones," Slick commanded quietly; he saw her jerk slightly and blush deeply at his order, and then she was nodding submissively, and he groaned to himself when she tightened her grip on his fat, rock hard tool!

"Mrs. jones?" Shorty asked, and Marissa blew out a deep breath and looked at Shorty. His hand curled a bit further around the inside of her silky smooth thigh.

"Yes?" she asked, almost out of breath.

"I asked, do you like the way it feels. The lubricant, ma'am - do you think your students will be happy with that?" he said, and tried not to laugh at that.

He also noticed that she seemed to really like the vibrations of the small mouse Jim was still rubbing along her ear. "Why don't you rub that on her nipple, Jim, so she can feel what that feels like?" Shorty said casually.

She didn't think Jim would do that; she finally shook her head and said, "It - umm, it feels quite good, but... umm," she paused for a moment and then said in a softer voice: "Do you have the flavored kind?" Jim chuckled, and then he smoothly slid the mouse down her ear, over her throat, and then centered it on the tip of her breast where her stiff nipple was poking through the thin fabric!

"Ohn god!" Marissa gasped; she was jacking Slick's stiff rod faster now and could not stop herself from twitching and shuddering as Jim rubbed the mouse over her breast, and then centered again on her nipple.

"We sure do - Shaun, grab a bottle of the Tahitian Sunset behind the counter - this one tastes like coconuts and some other things," he said to the gorgeous nurse. Spike had worked his other leg in between her legs as well causing her skirt to ride up her thighs a bit.

Shorty smiled widely, and slipped his hand a bit further up her smooth thigh, then began running it up and down her long, lithe legs.

Marissa bit her lower lip again, and looked up at Slick with a slight frown on her pretty face when he shifted, and then both of his legs were between her long, lithe thighs, pushing them further apart and pushing her skirt a bit higher on her creamy thighs.

"Maybe you should taste how the non-flavored stuff is - it's perfectly safe," he smiled down at her, then reached out and cupped the back of her head.

Marissa nodded as though that made sense - she felt Shorty's hand sliding further up her thigh, and tried to fend him off as she allowed Slick to pull her head forward till he was rubbing his fat, angry cock knob all over her plump, soft, luscious lips.

Her eyes felt like they were trying to roll back up into her head, and then she was pushing her tongue out and began licking his angry cock crown. The lube had a neutral flavor, but she realized that she was enjoying licking Slick's fat knob; she was staring up at him as she laved her tongue over it, and then mewled softly when she felt him applying a bit more pressure to the back of her head.

She felt Shorty's hand leave her thigh, and then she was letting her jaw droop open enough so that the fat knob slipped inside the luscious ring of her lips. She felt something against the front of her dress, and the damn mouse had her suddenly tipping over into an orgasm.

She wrapped her plush lips over her even white teeth and could not help slurping and sucking Slick's fat, vien wreathed shaft as he used her hair to guide her hungry mouth up and down the first six inches of his cock.

Spit and precum dripped from the corners of her mouth as she began sucking a bit harder on his fat dick.

Then he pulled her hungry mouth away from his cock, and the other customer, the young good looking guy pushed one of his legs between hers so that her thighs were spread out a good bit.

Marissa looked downward to see Shorty unzipping her tight dress, and then he and Jim were peeling the dress down from her slim shoulders. She realized the skirt had ridden up enough so that the men could almost see her skimpy little panties.

Then the other customer was grabbing a handful of hair, guiding her gasping, half open mouth to his fat cock head, and then he too was guiding her softly slurping mouth up and down his slightly curved 9" shaft.

The stuff did have a nice taste, she thought to herself. Shorty had pulled her big tits out of the confining little bra, and then he was rubbing and squeezing the big mounds, then pinching and twisting her plump, stiff nipples.

She groaned around the guys cock, and then Jim was slipping the buzzing little mouse down and began rubbing her pouting pussy lips with it. When he began bouncing it against her inflamed clit it was as though a rocket went off in her head. She wrapped her lips around her teeth so she wouldn't bite the guys stiff rod, and was barely aware of Slick now grabbing her hair, guiding her gasping mouth to his stiff schlong.

The men took turns forcing her to suck their cocks, then the younger good looking customer was flooding her mouth with cum.

Slick stood her up, quickly stripped the dress, bra and panties off of her flushed, glowing body, then he was lowering her to her knees, and pushing her over the leather bench.

She leaned her head on her forearms as he repositioned her slightly, and spread her legs apart, then he was slotting his fat tool into her still spasming pussy and began slowly fucking his staff in and out of her tight, juicy pussy. Then he was pulling out just as she was getting into the rhythm.

She looked over her shoulder to see him smearing more lube on his dick, then he was poushing a little more curve to her back.It took her a long moment to realize that he was not going to resume fucking tight little pussy; instead he pushed his plum sized knob against her tight ass hole!

"Ooooo, ohnnn, noooooo, please, Slick don't - oh, fuck that feels soooo big!" she gasped as he nudged forward a few times. She felt an immense pressure, and then his fat cock knob slipped past her tight asshole.

Marissa was breathing heavily; Slick was now not moving, letting her get used to the idea. Marissa breathed out a giant gust of air as Jim, now naked, lifted her up off the bench and slipped in front of her so that she was between his thick thighs.

This pushed her back so that another inch of Slicks fat rod pushed into her tight asshole. She grunted again, and as Slick began gently rocking in and out of her, gradually sinking more of his angry hardon into her burning asshole, she leaned forward and wrapped her lush lips around Jim's cock. It was only about eight inches but very fat.

She trembled as she began bobbing her head up and down, trying to distract herself from the pain in her ass. After a few minutes, with Slick now sliding 5, then 6 inches of his dick into her ass the pain began to fade, and Marissa realized that there were actually waves of pleasure radiating from ass!

She grunted and moaned as Slick began fucking her with more force - now all of his big dick was going into her abused little asshole, and when he reached around and began rubbing her pussy and clit with the still buzzing mouse she rocketed into a gigantic orgasm!

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers
12