The Teacher's Pet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and chuckled as I fully opened the bag to reveal the contents of my lunch: an avocado, a head of cauliflower, and a bottle of lemon juice. Was I this badly out of sorts? I was supposed to bring an apple, a mixture of salad greens, and a bottled water. What the heck was I going to do with such a crazy combination?

While chewing another piece of lemon-flavored cauliflower smeared with avocado, I had an epiphany regarding Polly. I could walk to her desk as the bell rang to end the period and quietly tell her I needed a word with her in private. Once the other students left the room, I would ask her about meeting me after school tomorrow.

This plan brought a smile to my face, despite the unusual texture and bitter taste of the food in my mouth. My grin, however, faded moments later when I realized there was still one remaining concern. I had to ensure when I got her attention, I didn't arouse suspicion among the other students – Tanya in particular. With the interrogation I'd been put through yesterday, I needed to be careful not to give her reasons to believe anything out of the ordinary was going on between me and her best friend.

It didn't take long for me to decide this particular detail wasn't worth stressing over. I had already wasted too much time in recent days worrying myself into the ground, and it was disrupting every aspect of my life. Once I finished eating my very unique meal, I spent the rest of my lunch period and the following one grading assignments. It was nice to finally focus on my work, as I felt much more at ease than I had in quite a while.

I arrived at the classroom several moments before the bell rang, and I noticed Polly's desk was empty. Right on cue, she came jogging in to that annoying sound. When all the students were seated, I took a deep breath and began my lecture.

Initially, I was collected and confident. However, as I kept glancing at the timid girl in the front row, my thoughts strayed away from what I was teaching and toward the situation I needed to face at the end of the period. It didn't help when I detected sadness in her eyes, like during the prior day's class. It appeared she was about to burst into tears at any moment, and lose all hope at the slightest provocation.

Each minute felt like an hour as I found it harder and harder to concentrate on the subject matter. I was, however, managing to keep my words from faltering – until I happened to spy Polly peeking at Tanya's feet, which she had slipped out of her shoes. This occurred while I was quoting a famous line from Romeo and Juliet.

"What's in a name? A rose by any name would smell as feet."

Shit, had I just mentioned smelling feet in front of an entire room full of students? The titters and whispers I was hearing confirmed I definitely did!

My eyes went wide and my face burned with shame. I needed to think of a way out of this mess, and quick! Not only did I want to save myself from further embarrassment, I also had to ensure I didn't make Polly even less willing to engage in what was already going to be a challenging dialog. I took a deep breath and went with the first thing that came to my mind.

"Feet..." I let out a nervous chuckle. "...I meant 'sweet'!" I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Clearly, I'm suffering from a lack of blood sugar or something."

It appeared my attempt to save face worked, as I heard laughter from many of the students. There was even a slight giggle from Polly, which I took as a good sign. In fact, her reaction caused me to relax and I made it through the remainder of the period with no further incidents – in spite of noticing Polly occasionally glancing at the feet of her best friend.

When I knew the bell was about to ring, I stepped close to Polly's desk and informed the class of their homework assignment. They didn't seem thrilled to be reading more Shakespeare and having to write a short essay, but it was good for their mental development. At least, it's what I had been told in my high school days when I was assigned similar drudgery.

I placed a hand on Polly's shoulder at the exact moment class ended, and spoke quietly to her. "Please stay for just a minute."

She looked up at me and the apprehension was written all over her face. I removed my hand from her and stepped back as the room began to empty. I didn't want to make her stick around against her will, but I hoped she would choose to remain in her seat.

For a short time, my nervousness matched Polly's. She kept shifting her gaze between me and the doorway, and I felt like she was ready to bolt at any moment. Also, Tanya was taking her time getting her book bag packed up, making me wonder if she would ask what was going on.

However, my fears were put to rest when Tanya walked out of the room with a wave and Polly hadn't budged from her desk. When the last of the other students was gone, I closed the door and returned to stand next to the anxious girl. She had her hands folded and was staring at the floor.

"Polly..." I waited for her to raise her head and look me in the eyes. "...we really need to talk about what happened last weekend."

I heard her take a deep breath as she averted my gaze. "Oh, um, y-yeah."

"Look, I'm not upset with you. But we need to discuss a few things, and we can't keep avoiding each other. You haven't replied to any of my texts, and you left here so fast the other day I'd swear you were trying out for the girls' track team."

She gave me a brief smile at the last remark and sighed. "I, I know... but, but I feel so stupid—"

"You're not stupid. You made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. Heck, I made one in front of twenty-five students today!"

I giggled, and Polly nodded. She then looked at her phone.

"I, I gotta go, Miss Nolan. My next class starts in, um, two minutes."

While she began to gather up her belongings, I cleared my throat. "That's fine. But, uh, is there any chance you can meet me here after school tomorrow?"

She peered up as she put her phone in her bag. "T-tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow. I really don't want to put off this conversation."

"It's just, um, I'll, I'll miss the bus if I stay after school." She stood up from her desk. "How will I get home?"

"Don't worry," I said as I patted her arm. "I can drive you."

I waited for her to come up with another excuse, but she just shrugged.

"Okay, I'll, I'll come here tomorrow after seventh period."

"Great!" I gave her a sympathetic smile. "We'll have a nice chat and then everything will be fine. Trust me."

Her nod was accompanied by a half-smile. "Bye, Miss Nolan."

"Bye, Polly. I'll see you tomorrow."

By the time I finished speaking, she had left the room. I blinked in amazement. How did she disappear so quickly? Was she a sorceress?

As I made my way toward my office, I felt relieved. Polly had agreed to speak with me the next day, and I had successfully played off what could have been a truly humiliating slip of the tongue. With my nerves calmed, I was quite productive during the last school period. I even put the finishing touches on the lesson plans for the rest of the week.

On the way home, I told myself I should stop searching the internet for feet-related content. My recent fixation on it was unhealthy, and it would be far better for me to spend my evening reading a novel or watching an educational program on television. Once I got to my apartment, however, I couldn't resist the temptation to sit at my computer and look at more foot fetish material.

After a while, I came across a story I hadn't read previously. It was about a dominant woman who seduced a submissive woman, eventually turning her into a foot slave. The piece was extremely well-written, and the details were fantastic. In fact, I found the descriptions of one particular foot worship scene so erotic, my pussy felt like it was on fire.

While continuing to read, my hand moved between my legs and I began rubbing myself. My imagination was now at work, and I had become the dominant woman in the story with Polly as the submissive. This fueled my desire to an extreme level and it wasn't long before I was in the throes of a tremendous orgasm.

Never before had I been so glad to have thick walls, because otherwise my neighbors would have been banging on my door with all the crazy sounds I was making!

When my passions subsided, I pulled my hand out from beneath my panties. It was completely drenched in my juices. At first, I laughed at the absurdity of coming so hard while reading a fetish story. I had never done this before, and the very notion of it seemed ridiculous to me. However, my giggles soon transformed into gasps when I realized the full gravity of the situation.

I had an orgasm while imagining Polly worshipping my feet. My dream from the prior night was more than a wild subconscious mashup of Saturday night's episode with the thousands of images I had been viewing on my computer screen in recent days. It had become my fantasy, because I had actually liked – no, loved – having this girl at my feet. And I wanted more of it!

Fuck, what was I becoming? Did I really want to be a dominant? Was I actually getting turned on at the idea of having Polly kneeling in front of me – rubbing, sniffing, and licking my feet?

These thoughts overwhelmed me and I immediately shut off my computer. I quickly ate something and ran upstairs. I threw myself on the bed and buried my face in a pillow.

It was two hours later when I finally got up to use the bathroom. I had gone through so many emotions during this time – from anger, to sadness, to dread, and even to hopelessness. Finally, I arrived at an uneasy acceptance of what I was turning into: a depraved teacher who wanted her perverted student to worship her feet.

12