The Teachers' Sex Club Ch. 03

Story Info
The new teachers are initiated into the club.
4.1k words
4.59
17.1k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first meeting with the BTSC (Brookland HS Teacher's Sex Club) was scheduled for the coming weekend and I was anxiously looking forward to it. We were to meet at Becki's place on Friday evening and "see what happens".

When I got home on Wednesday a text labeled "Urgent" popped up on my phone. It was from the librarian, Evelyn Douglass. She needed me to come and see her after school let out the following day.

It felt like I was being summoned to the principal's office.

I called Barbara to possibly get a clue as to what was coming, but she was just as surprised as me.

"You never know with Evelyn..." she warned me, "personally, I've always thought she was a little...scary."

The next afternoon I arrived in the school library around 3:20. Despite the renovations and upgrades to the campus that had taken place 5-years prior, this was the one area that still seemed to be unchanged from my time as a student. The walls were still painted a dreary grey, there didn't seem to be enough light and the smell of old books lingered.

Mrs. Douglass was in her office. To me she "fit" with the overall feel of the library -- there was something a little odd about her.

She's only 46, but seems older -- she's a stern, "inappropriately direct" type of person. She's dark-complexioned, thin and wears her hair in a close-cut Afro. The most distinguishing features about Evelyn Douglass are her large doe-eyes and long, hooked nose. She grew up with the nickname "Birdie".

I agreed with Barbara -- the lady is a little scary.

"Mr. Johnson, please come in." she said when I knocked and peeked in.

There was a young lady sitting in one of the two chairs in front of the desk. I smiled and introduced myself as I took the other chair.

"Ashlyn Franklin." She smiled back.

Ashlyn appeared to be around my age, maybe a few years younger. Something about her demeanor and dress said "first year teacher" -- I was right. She teaches first-grade at the nearby elementary school.

Evelyn, as expected, got to the point.

"So I understand that the two of you have been invited to join our little social group..." She began.

Ashlyn and I glanced at each other and smiled again.

"Since the beginning, I have taken it upon myself to act as the 'gate-keeper' for the BTSC." Evelyn continued. "I've overseen some of the changes, and I've had a hand in choosing potential members. I felt it only made sense that I meet with the two of you myself..."

Evelyn rose from her desk and slowly walked around to lean against the front edge. She wore a mint-colored sleeveless mini-dress, and mint-colored sandals. She crossed her long, thin, bare legs at the ankles.

"Now I've heard all sorts of promising things from other members about the both of you..." she smiled at Ashlyn and then me. "Barbara and Becki are convinced that you're the best thing since the Rabbit Vibrator, Mr. Johnson...and Thomas Wilson can't seem to get enough of you, Ms. Franklin..."

Ashlyn and I both smirked and blushed simultaneously.

"But if either of you expects to be a member of this club..." her large eyes grew even wider as she scrutinized both of us. "You'll have to prove yourselves to me...!"

Evelyn uncrossed her legs and spread them slightly, as her full lips formed a devious smiled. She hiked up the front of her dress to reveal that she wasn't wearing panties. She was completely shaved and glistening.

"There are two things that I cannot tolerate sexually..." she announced. "...a woman who doesn't know how to kiss another woman..." she said looking directly at Ashlyn, "and a man who doesn't know how to eat pussy..." she said turning her gaze to me.

There was a brief awkward pause, as Ashlyn and I glanced at each other wondering what to do next.

"Well...?" Evelyn said tilting her head and glaring at both of us.

I moved first. I kneeled in front of Evelyn, slowly edging the hem of her dress up over her waist. Ashlyn was soon next to and kissing her. I softly spread her lips and inserted my tongue. Ashlyn and I proceeded to give Evelyn our "A" games -- by the time we were through she'd beg us to join her group.

"Mmm...oh yeah...that's what I'm talkin' about..." Evelyn moaned in approval, placing a firm grip on the back of my head.

I pushed her up onto the desk in order to spread her legs wider, and apply my tongue to her ass as well. Ashlyn pulled her back further until she was laying across the desktop. She then proceeded to remove Evelyn's dress and bra, exposing and fondling her smallish breasts and erect nipples.

Evelyn was soon thoroughly convinced -- Ashlyn was an excellent kisser, and I could most definitely eat pussy.

"Aw fuck...!" she gasped after we'd been going at her for almost 20 minutes. Her thin frame fell into uncontrollable spasms and convulsions, causing one of her sandals to fall to the floor. She was covered in sweat and her office reeked of the smell of her pussy.

Ashlyn smiled and nodded at me. I gave her a fist-bump, and we watched Evelyn give into and come down from the orgasm we'd given her.

"And now what are you waiting for..?" Evelyn panted and glared at us again as she gathered herself and climbed off of her desk. "You might as well get it in..."

I smiled at Ashlyn. She returned the smile, shrugged and kissed me. I checked her out as we got undressed.

Ashlyn is light-complexioned with hazel eyes, a round face, and short curly, brown hair. She has a sexy "fire-plug" kind of figure. Short, curvy and thick; her legs are especially muscular and firm. I later found out that she'd been a gymnast in college.

When I had stripped down to only my socks and she was completely nude we climbed onto the desk. We "69ed" with Ashlyn on top.

She proved to be as skilled and eager at going down on someone as I am. She masterfully sucked my cock and I gave equal effort to eating her pussy. All the while Evelyn watched us from the couch.

"Mmm...shit..." Ashlyn gasped. "...I really need this dick inside me now..."

She raised a leg over my head and maneuvered until she was lowering her pussy onto my cock.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned as I sank deep inside her. She felt incredible -- her leg muscles weren't the only ones she'd developed.

"You like that, baby...?" she smiled, barely moving her hips in a circular motion.

"Fuck...yeah..." I replied, trying to concentrate and not cum right away.

"Mmmm..." Ashlyn moaned, continuing her slow grind. "This is some good dick..."

I closed my eyes and let my mind drift.

Several minutes later, a mouth latched on to one of my nipples.

I opened my eyes and found Evelyn locked on to my left peck, while she softly pinched and twisted my right nipple. She then turned her attention to Ashlyn's firm, perky breasts, alternating between her nipples and mines.

"I figured you two might need a little help..." She smiled at us between nipples.

"All good with me..." Ashlyn grinned as she increased her pace. She was soon bouncing up and down on me. My cock glided in and out of her tight, wet box, as my thighs slapped against her ass.

"Oooh shit...I'm cummin', baby..!" Ashlyn announced a few minutes later. I could feel her juices running down my balls. She pressed her face into my neck and gripped my shoulders as she came, but she didn't miss a beat and never slowed her pace.

"I'm cummin'..." I groaned a few seconds later as she continued to ride me hard.

"I want your cum..." Evelyn begged, placing her face close to mines. "Please let me have your cum...!"

I nodded and tried my best to hold back. I tapped Ashlyn on the thigh and she quickly rose and released my cock from her magical pussy.

Evelyn took a firm grip of my sticky, glistening member and gave me a few strokes.

"Give it to me..." she said directly to my cock, as I soon erupted and spilled from the head and ran down her fingers.

Evelyn stared at my cock in fascination, like this was the first time she'd ever seen one. She then covered me with her mouth and hungrily swallowed every remaining drop, licking me clean of Ashlyn's cum and mine. She delightedly licked her fingers when she was done.

Ashlyn and I looked at each other blankly and shrugged, obviously thinking the same thing: "This chick is strange..."

"I want to thank you both for an enlightening and wonderful time." Evelyn finally said to us, very business-like. "I want you both to also know that I thoroughly approve of your participation and membership in the BTSC."

She then proceed to gather her clothes and dress, motioning for us to do the same.

We were obviously dismissed.

Ashlyn and I quickly dressed, said goodbye to Evelyn and proceeded to the parking lot where we finally had a good laugh. We exchanged numbers and decided to go to the meeting together.

On Friday evening I drove to Ashlyn's apartment and we took her car over to Becki's place. We successfully timed it so that we weren't too late, but we were definitely the last to arrive.

We made our "grand entrance", which seemed to fit since we were considered the "guests of honor".

All of the 12 current members of the BTSC were in attendance tonight. Becki greeted us with warm hugs at the door. She wore an all-white yoga outfit this time. I found Barbara in the kitchen preparing something that smelled amazing. We made out for a few minutes before I joined Ashlyn on the patio where everyone else was hanging out.

Becki announced our arrival and introduced us to the other members -- all current or retired teachers from Brookland High School and a few neighboring schools. Ashlyn and I were the youngest one's there -- by at least 20 years. We were all casually dressed in shorts, loose skirts, t-shirts. Evelyn stood out in a hot-pink cat suit with matching hot-pink sandals, obviously wearing no bra or panties -- her protruding nipples and camel-toe were very visible.

Tom Wilson, the former history teacher, was the informal bartender and DJ for the evening. I met him with Ashlyn giggling on his lap. The two of them were the first to "start the festivities" -- as the sun was just setting, Ashlyn gave Tom a blowjob out in the open for all to see.

"That's what it's all about...!" Becki announced in admiration. She was now walking around wearing only a white thong, proudly allowing her magnificent ass to jiggle and bounce with each step.

The semi-hard-on I'd been nursing most of the evening started to twitch and I instantly thought of Barbara. I found her in the kitchen (as usual) in an intimate conversation with Jan D'Amico, a retired English teacher.

"So what are you ladies up to...?" I asked wrapping my arms around Barbara's waist and nuzzling her neck.

"Nothing much..." Jan grinned. "Just wondering who we should fuck first."

"Well, could I put my name on that list?" I shot back.

"Don't worry..." Barbara purred, taking my hand and leading me to the living room. "You're who I recommended..."

Jan took my other hand and the two of them literally dragged me along and pushed me back onto the couch. Barbara straddled my left leg and Jan the right as they proceeded to kiss, fondle and undress me.

"Don't I get a say in how this goes..?" I asked in feigned protest.

"Hell no..." Jan replied with a smirk.

The 52-year-old brunette was one of the three non-Black members of BTSC. The other two being Estelle Chang, the retired Biology teacher, and Susan Hilbaum, the former Administrative Assistant.

Jan quickly had my Bermuda shorts and underwear around my ankles.

"You weren't kidding, Barbie..." she said taking my throbbing cock into her hands.

"Mmm-hmm..." Barbara replied as we kissed.

Jan stroked me a few times, rubbing her face against my cock, before licking and swallowing me whole. I wasn't expecting the instant deep-throat, and started a little when I bottomed out.

"Don't worry...we got you..." Barbara said, using the "catch-phrase" I'd used on her the first time we fucked. She pulled off my shirt and began aggressively fondling and sucking my nipples.

I had an idea of where this was going -- initiate the new guy.

It made me wonder what was happening with Ashlyn. She later told me that Tom, Becki and another male teacher gave her a very similar initiation.

"Welcome to the club..." I moaned as I closed my eyes and surrendered.

Before I knew what was happening, they had my knees bent back to my shoulders, and my thighs spread. They took turns rimming and fingering my exposed ass, stroking my cock and sucking my balls.

"Oh fuck..." I gasped. I could just barely catch my breath.

"That's it, ladies...! Break him in good..." Evelyn encouraged. She was standing behind them, still wearing the cat suit, rubbing herself between her legs. She held her mobile phone in her other hand and recorded the whole thing.

"Enjoying yourself, Mr. Johnson...?" she added.

I couldn't answer. I gripped the cushions and rode it out. Several long minutes later, my muscles tensed and my toes curled.

"Oh shit..." I grunted feeling a major eruption building.

"I want that cum..." Evelyn declared again, moving in closer and literally pushing Jan and Barbara out of the way.

"Aw fuck...!" I screamed (I'd never screamed like that before) as Evelyn covered my cock with her mouth. Her cheeks puffed as I blasted my load. She didn't lose a single drop.

Barbara and Jan stared at her with both amazement and annoyance.

"I'll be back for more..." Evelyn announced as she stood and licked her lips.

We all watched silently as she strode back to the patio.

"I like her...but she can sometimes be a really weird bitch..." Jan said shaking her head.

"You alright, baby?" Barbara asked drawing me into a cushy hug.

"All good..." I assured her trying to shake off the strangeness of what had just happened.

"I certainly hope so." Jan smirked, slowly pulling her sundress over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties; in fact, all of the women were going "commando". She has a butterfly tattooed on her left hip.

"I'm still looking forward to having that cock in me."

She sat down next to me and ran her fingers over my chest and abs. Barbara began removing her clothes while she watched her friend kissing me. Soon I was between the both of them and already feeling my limp cock coming back to life.

I pushed Jan back against the cushions, spread her legs and covered her neatly shaved pussy with my mouth.

"Oh yeah..." she cooed in approval.

A few moments later, she put her own tongue to use as Barbara lowered herself onto Jan's face. She leaned forward and we took turns sharing Jan's pussy. My tongue also found its way into her ass. Soon we had Jan really worked up, moaning and trembling.

"Let me fuck her now..." I whispered to Barbara. She kissed me, smiled and lifted herself off of her friend's face.

I slowly pushed my cock into Jan's sticky, wet snatch. Then I pressed full-missionary into her.

"Omigod...omifuckingod..." Jan groaned spreading her legs wide and wrapping her arms around me tightly. "Feels so fuckin' good..."

I started slowly before really plowing into her, which is what she was expecting from me.

"Yes...please...fuck me..." she confirmed.

"Fuck her, baby...fuck her good..." Barbara encouraged. She was sitting at the end of the couch, less than a foot away, watching and masturbating.

I looked up at Barbara, smiled, winked and went back to work. I rode Jan hard, and soon she was screaming and trembling. I lifted myself and we made eye-contact just as she reached her perfect "O-face" -- biting her lip, only one eye open and rolled to the top.

"So fuckin' good...so fuckin' good..." she repeated over and over as a tear ran down her flushed cheeks. Jan continued to convulse and tremble for several minutes.

Barbara pulled me away and led me over to the adjoining chaise lounge.

"She's been waiting for you to fuck her like that for weeks..." she grinned looking back at her friend. "I'm sure she's more than pleased."

"I wonder who told her about me...?" I asked pulling her into an embrace.

"Probably Becki..." she smirked.

Barbara straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. We kissed and fucked. And fucked. And fucked.

We were close to finishing when we noticed that we were being closely watched. Jan was no longer on the couch. It was Evelyn -- for some reason I wasn't surprised. She was no longer wearing the cat suit. She sat quietly masturbating, only a few feet away.

"Don't mind me..." she said. "Just waiting for my turn."

"Is she fuckin' serious?" I thought to myself.

"Please, just fuck her..." Barbara sighed and whispered, coming to stop. She lifted herself from my lap and kissed me. "My legs were cramping anyway..."

She walked towards the kitchen on slightly unsteady legs, nodding at Evelyn as she passed. Without saying a word, the librarian straddled me and lowered her wet pussy onto my cock.

"I heard this was some 'good dick'...show me." She said. It sounded like a challenge, an order and a threat.

I took a firm grip of her skinny butt-cheeks and started thrusting into her. She in turn rocked against me and soon we had a good rhythm going. Sex with Evelyn was more of an athletic, task driven effort, so I decided to just get it done.

I put my hands under her thighs and stood up, fucking her in the middle of the floor. After several long minutes, we were both covered in sweat. Then the thing I wanted least of all to happen -- happened -- my cock went numb. I'd literally be fucking this weird lady all night, which was definitely NOT my intention.

As best as I could tell Evelyn had cum once or twice. Unlike the other women, she doesn't speak much or make many sounds during sex. She makes occasional grunts and sighs, but mostly, she just fucks.

Luckily Barbara returned, along with Becki and Estelle Chang. I think the "pained" expression on my face gave her an idea of what was going on. She smiled, after suppressing a laugh, and whispered something to the other ladies.

All three giggled, before settling in on the couch. With Barbara in between them, Becki and Estelle began playing with her large brown tits, squeezing and sucking her nipples. Then she and Estelle kissed while Becki knelt between her legs and ate her pussy. When Estelle went back to her breasts, Barbara placed her hands behind her head and allowed them to do whatever they wanted. She and I locked eyes as she bit her lower lip and moaned.

That's all I needed. I really laid into Evelyn, imagining I was fucking Barbara. This time Evelyn began to moan softly. It wasn't long before Barbara got close to finishing, and so did I.

"Cum for me, baby..." I moaned aloud.

"I'm cumming...I'm cumming...again..." Evelyn panted and trembled in reply, although I was really talking to Barbara.

"Oh fuck...!" I gasped when Barbara threw her head back and began shaking all over. Both Becki and Estelle began tending to her breasts again.

"Give me your cum...!" Evelyn begged, literally jumping off of my dick and getting onto her knees. She immediately swallowed me and pumped until I had emptied my load down her throat.

I wondered how much semen could she have eaten tonight. I felt light-headed once I was drained. Two steps later I flopped onto the chaise.

"I guess you've had enough..." Evelyn said as she stood, taking credit for my condition.

"Sure..." I shrugged, glancing over at the three ladies on the couch, now smiling at me. Their laughter erupted once Evelyn had left the room.

"She's weird as fuck...!" Estelle giggled to agreement from all.

The four of us rested for a bit before making our way back to the patio for more drinks. There we found Ashlyn engaged with Jan on the couch. The younger woman's face and hands worked frantically between Jan's thighs as she moaned and tossed and clawed at the cushions. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she made unintelligible sounds -- she was moments away from another mind-blowing orgasm.

12