The Teaching of Matilda Pt. 04

Story Info
Matty gets her first fuck from Julia's dildo.
2.1k words
4.49
6.8k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers

Julia was relaxing when she received a text. It read, "Need to see you, now. Matty."

Julia would be happy to see her, and when she sent the reply, Matilda was at the door in a few minutes.

When she stepped in, Julia drew her close, Matilda could see her full pink lips, shiny and wet, and their lips came together in a sizzling tangle of tongues. Both of them could feel the surge of heat, and when they broke the kiss, Julia could see that Matilda had something on her mind.

Matty said, "On our next date, Ron wants to fuck me." She blushed, then continued, "I'm a virgin, but I'd like you to do the honor of deflowering me. I don't want our first time to be painful, with me unable to handle his size and possibly bleeding all over the place. Ron will be the first real cock to take me, so that can be the virginity he takes."

Julia smiled, oh yes, she would indeed be honored. She took Matilda's hand, led her to the bedroom, and soon had her stripped down for action.

Matty was almost shaking with excitement as she watched Julia uncover her sexy body. Her breath caught when she saw Julia turn to her with a smile, and show her what she'd brought out of her closet.

"This is a double delight dildo, so we can both enjoy the feeling of taking a nice stiff dildo up our pussies, you'll love it, Matty."

Matty's pussy started to throb with her horny need. Two curved and rippled purple shafts, each 7 inches long, topped off with a realistic cock head at the top, curved upwards in a V shape from the base that had two straps through it. Julia was going to wear the straps, and fuck Matty until she saw stars. And as a bonus, while she was thrusting it to Matty, Julia would enjoy the feel of her own juicy cunt getting stuffed as her end of the dildo would thrust up into her.

Julia stepped into the straps and drew them up her legs. She angled her dildo, and let out a low moan of pleasure as she felt the rippled purple shaft push up, and she reached down to give it a shove, oh fuck, the entire 7 inches of rippled pleasure was now buried up her pussy, holy fuck. Julia made sure the straps were securely over her hips and her thighs, and she let Matty see the full effect.

Matty was transfixed, a purple, rippled cock was standing up from Julia's pubic region, it looked like she had just grown a purple cock! Instead of a large, bulky harness, the dildo was held in place by the elastic straps that went over Julia's hips and around her upper thighs. Her pussy was wet and achy, and she was more than ready.

Julia took a large beach towel, folded it over, and set it on the bed. Matty wondered briefly about that, and Julia purred, "From personal experience, the towel will be needed. Lie back Matty, and let me take care of you."

She did so, looking up at Julia with wide eyes as Julia got between her legs, grabbed behind her knees, and pushed her legs up until they were pressing against her tits. Julia was in complete control as Matty felt her hips tilted up, her pussy open and wet, a hungry pink pocket. She felt the dildo head nudged gently against her, her soft pink hole waiting to be filled. Matty felt herself swept along, her cunt was throbbing, eagerly awaiting a good stuffing, she needed to get her horny cunt rammed.

Julia smiled as she saw the eagerness on Matty's face, the knowledge of her dildo getting the first ride inside Matty's sweet teen cunt had her red hot. Julia pushed her hips forward a bit, hearing Matty's low moan as the head popped inside, and she started the slow, steady entry.

Matty was so wet, the dildo went in with a minimum of discomfort, she flinched a bit at the twinge as her cherry surrendered, then she let out a louder moan as the 7 inches filled her. She saw Julia smiling at her as she drew back, and drove her hips forward with a little more power, impaling Matty's juicy fuckhole, sending an answering thrust of the other 7 inches stuffed up her own cunt.

Matty was feeling sizzling surges, letting out growls of pleasure as their horny cunts came together, bonded by the toy of pleasure. Matty pushed her hips against Julia's, enjoying Julia's moan of pleasure as the dildo was driven into her to the base. Julia reached out and grabbed Matty, pulling her into a sitting position, with their legs intertwined like a pair of scissors, bodies touching, two hot and juicy cunts bonded together by the hard curving shafts deep in each other's heated folds.

Embracing together tightly, they started fucking each other, using only hips to propel themselves. They started out slowly, getting the hang of it, working up a rhythm, moans of desire started to sound as each end of the dildo was pushed into their burning pussies. Oh god, it felt so good to Matty, grinding their hips back and forth, humping at each other in a frenzy. In the heated embrace, breasts pressed tightly against each other, they were joined cunt to cunt. The dildo heads were angled perfectly, and Matty could feel the swollen head of the dildo polishing her G spot, while their clits stood up, rock hard, erect, throbbing, and twitching with desire, brushing heatedly against the plunging dildo.

Julia looked at her and cooed, "Feels good, doesn't it? G spot polish and clit rubbing, we're both gonna cum so hard!"

Both of them were full of heady feelings, boyfriend's Mom fucking his girlfriend. Grinding their hips back and forth, they were humping at each other in a frenzy of sexual lust. Matty could feel her G spot becoming red hot, she felt the building urge, and she knew she was moments away. Judging byJulia's loud cries and grunts, she imagined she was feeling the same wave of sensations.

Matty could feel the massive wave coming at her, she felt the tightening up, and she cried out, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking explode, fuck, fuck, OHHH GAAAWWWD!!"

Her voice rose up to a full-on shriek, she heard Julia's answering scream of pleasure joining in, and as Matty felt a long, wrenching spasm gripping her pussy, she felt the squeezing urge like she was going to pee. She tightened and squeezed as another spasm rocked her quivering walls, and her cunt blew apart, her eyes rolled back in her head, her pussy exploded with juices, and she was squirting like crazy.

She felt squirting gushes splattering against her, and a scream of sexual pleasure as Julia's pussy joined in. Matty was trying to catch her breath, her pussy continued to spasm violently, they were pouring juices like waterfalls, squirting all over each other's pussy, soaking the towel and each other.

Matty was in the grip of her most violent orgasm ever, she felt like some dam had burst as she poured out wave after wave of girl cum. Seeing Julia in the grip of the same carnal lust, feeling her girl cum joining in just kept the spasms going. Matty's body was shaking in a grip that felt like she was gonna fly apart, she was gasping for air as she clung to Julia, crying out wordless sounds of pleasure until their orgasms finally started to ebb, and they flopped down in a wet, sweaty tangled heap, still joined by the dildo bonding their juicy centers together.

Having her virginity taken by Julia's dildo was an amazing experience, not just losing her cherry, but enjoying her first G spot orgasm, god, it had felt so different, more powerful than just rubbing her clit.

****

After a quick shower, they were horny and ready again. Julia leaned into Matty, her tits rubbing against Matty's equally stiff nipples, hot lips pressing together urgently. Matty could feel the surging lust, it was electrifying and her pussy was already wet in anticipation of what was to come. Matty was so fucking hot it was unbelievable and she eagerly gave herself to Julia's manipulations, spreading her thighs for her when she felt Julia's hand lovingly cupping her sex. She moaned when she felt Julia gently slide a finger up into her blazing cunt.

"Oh Matty, you are so hot and so ready for more. One orgasm just wasn't enough for two horny bitches like us. That's what we are, horny bitches!"

Matty was in sexual nirvana, unable to say anything but a drawn-out moan, Julia lay her down then Matty saw her stiff nipple approaching. She reached out, gently grabbed her breast, and guided it to her mouth. Matty eagerly slid my mouth over it, licking and kissing, then she suckled on her tit like she was nursing, hearing cries of pleasure from Julia. Matty adored sucking Julia's sexy set of 36D's, and Matty wrapped both hands around her tits.

Matty felt Julia slide another finger in, and she was expertly finger fucked by Julia's talented fingers. It didn't take long, and Matty exploded with another noisy, juicy orgasm, shaking and shuddering against Julia.

Matty, her eyes smoky with passion, cooed, "My Turn, I need to eat you up before Ron gets home."

Julia lay back, she lifted her legs into the air and spread them as far as I could. Julia was hoping that Ron would pop the question, she already felt like Matty was her daughter, and she liked to think of her that way, she loved the idea of her daughter eating her pussy. Julia watched through lust glazed eyes as Matty slid between her legs and when her mouth touched her blazing hot cunt, Julia felt like she was going to faint, it was an awesome feeling.

"Pull your knees back, Julia."

Julia quickly did as requested, and Matty cooed when she saw how open everything was for her licking pleasure. She kissed Julia's cunt all over, slid her hands under, propping up her ass cheeks. Matty nibbled on her pussy lips and then started licking her, trailing down through her taint, and Julia squealed with pleasure as Matty's tongue found her asshole. Julia had made sure that she was waxed fully, her pussy, taint, and asshole had been thoroughly cleansed of pubic hair, for Matty's licking pleasure. The feel of Matty's tongue dancing along the tight rosette of her asshole was beyond compare.

"God your fucking mouth feels great on my cunt and asshole sweetie, I love having you eat my pussy and munch my ass."

Julia got more vocal and when Matty slid a finger into her asshole, she let it all out.

"Make me your little Mommy whore Matty, I want to be yours."

Julia was virtually vibrating, she had a burning desire to be a wanton needy slut for Matty. She wanted to be her whore and have her use her however she wanted.

"Are you my cunt now Mommy?" Matty purred.

"Oh yes, I'm your whore cunt, I'm your fucking whore Mommy and I need you to use me, God, eat my pussy and I'll do anything for you, anything."

With that, Matty put two fingers into Julia's pussy and while finger fucking both her asshole and pussy, she sucked Julia's clit into her mouth and Julia went wild, cumming three straight times in a row. Julia's body went limp after the third orgasm as Matilda had virtually worn her out.

Julia watched Matty coming up beside her, taking her into her arms and their lips came together. Matty had a mouthful of Julia's cum, and she let it pour between Julia's open lips.

When they broke the kiss, Matty whispered, "You have such a sweet-tasting pussy Julia, and I love spending time between your legs feasting on your delicious cunt."

*****

With Ron's arrival time coming up, they parted for the night. Just before she left, Matty had a piece of momentous news for Julia.

"I think Ron's going to ask me to marry him, what do you think of that, Julia? You could be my actual Mommy-in-law, and I could be your eager to please daughter-in-law."

Julia was all for it, god, the idea of Matty being part of the family, and eager to be a cunt pleasing daughter in law was amazing. She hoped that Ron would follow through.

groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers