The Team Comes Together Pt. 01

Story Info
Julie and the professor increase their hold over the team.
4.3k words
4.44
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa Jackson walked briskly down the school corridor on her way to her 9am appointment, feeling her usual mix of dread and anticipation as she contemplated what was in store for her.

This was the Fifth Monday since the professor had caught her in delicato with a student and so far he had made good on his promise to put her to work in exchange for his silence. She wondered if Julie would be there to assist and sweetly prepare her for the professor's attentions or if he would just roughly and impatiently use her like a dirty slut and dismiss her and send her slinking off to the gym to hide.

Then she wondered which she was hoping for, and shivered.

As she made her way down the stairs to the professor's secluded office, she passed Julie coming up the stairs and hesitated a second, but Julie breezed by with a brief "Hey coach" and was gone in a flash. After their impromptu semi- coerced threesome she had been terrified that Julie would act differently around her and make what was going on too obvious, but Julie had conducted herself like a perfect player and teammate at practice this past month. No glances, smirks, or comments at all. Until that is, she was behind the professor's closed doors. Then, she became a sexual dynamo that had come to know Lisa's body like the back of her hand and could make it do amazing things.

Lisa reddened at her thoughts. Playing it cool was easier for Julie than it was for her, she mused wryly. She reached the professor's door, knocked once, and then entered, a protocol that had been established over the past few weeks.

She was expecting the professor to be alone after seeing Julie and was shocked to see Mindy, one of her favorite students and players, sitting innocently in one of the visitor chairs as she entered the professor's inner office. She had already begun stripping to her bra and panties as she had been instructed to do when arriving, and her hand stopped abruptly short of unbuttoning her blouse as she struggled to assess the situation.

Mindy's cheery "Hey coach! " did nothing to enlighten her. Was Mindy here for some innocent purpose? She was dressed adorably but not provocatively, plaid skirt and blouse. Nothing out of the ordinary, aside from the fact that she was a blinding beauty, of course, Lisa thought. Her bright blue eyes, long and silky brown hair, and gorgeous features were hard to look away from, so the young teacher didn't, frozen for a long moment until the professor said

"Well?" with a raised eyebrow at her. "We don't have all day, Coach Jackson."

As he only called her "Coach Jackson" when they were intimate, she knew she was expected now to strip in front of another of her students and players. Mindy's position and demeanor changed slightly, a look of anticipation growing on her face as Lisa slowly opened her blouse, removed it, and let it fall to the floor, her high firm breasts accented by her (newly bought) satin bra, the soft yellow fabric framing the young coach's assets perfectly.

Mindy squirmed a little in her chair and grinned devilishly as Lisa slid out of her tight dress pants, exposing her matching panties. The young teacher had made the mistake of wearing mismatched underwear to her first session with the professor and was disciplined severely for it. She wouldn't make that mistake again. Or maybe she would, she admitted ruefully with a devilish internal grin of her own.

"Damn coach, you're so hot!" said Mindy, pleasing Lisa and making her redden adorably as she sunk to her knees in her designated spot. She glanced at the gorgeous teen and wondered if she'd be kissing those soft lips soon and shuddered again.

The professor stood, with Mindy standing a half beat later almost in unison. The professor walked around his desk to stand in front of Lisa, and Mindy came up beside him, one arm around him familiarly, and the opposite hand easily freeing his cock from his trousers and ever so slowly stroking it to hardness in front of Lisa's face, offering it to her coach.

"I think he's ready for you." She giggled, then let out a soft "Ohhhhhh" as Lisa took the professor's cock deep in her mouth, rocking back and forth on her knees, her silky brown hair bobbing as she got into a rhythm. Usually, Julie would be all over her by now, but Mindy's focus was always on the professor, rubbing his shoulders, his ass, his balls...whispering in his ear and kissing him. This girl was clearly smitten, Lisa thought to herself, as she settled into a rhythm on her colleague's big dick, closing her eyes as she took him deep down her throat. He held her head with his firm hands and very gently fucked her face, hips grinding in an agonizingly slow motion, down her throat and out, his balls slapping softly against her chin with every stroke. She closed her eyes and forgot everything but that cock and was startled when Mindy addressed her directly, coming out of the blue with

"Coach, does he ever fuck you?"

Lisa popped off of the professor's dick, and answered truthfully,

"Sometimes." then after a beat,

"Usually, I guess." she amended as she thought back to her month of escapades.

Lisa was holding the professor's cock and stroking it but wasn't sure if she should go back to blowing him or if the conversation was continuing. She glanced at her colleague's face and he had a bemused but patient expression, prepared to indulge this lovely teenager in just about anything.

Mindy seemed determined to continue the conversation and asked

"Does he fuck you, like, everywhere?"

Lisa almost died and turned even deeper red as she answered honestly again.

"Yes."

The professor had, in fact, only fucked her pussy once, and that was last Monday after she was interrogated and he was clear about her birth control regimen and her absolute zero desire for kids. The fact that it had happened after weeks of teasing had blown the young coach's mind, despite her take-it-or-leave-it attitude towards men. Before that, he had mostly settled for fucking her face or pummeling her up the ass, which, while she was not a huge fan of, only seemed to happen when Julie was present, and Julie's presence meant multiple orgasms as a general rule. So many. The girl was an artist.

If she were honest with herself, she knew she'd keep coming back here even if the professor let her off the hook. After a couple of mostly sexless years in this hick town, this sudden embarrassment of sexual riches wasn't something she was ready to do without.

Mindy turned on the professor suddenly, begging him: "You have to fuck her. I need to see you fuck her." and, turning to Lisa, "You don't mind, coach, right?"

"Coach Jackson will do as she is told." the professor said, hauling Lisa roughly to her feet and bending her quickly over his desk, her pert and toned ass displayed for his use. She looked so perfect, the bright satin straining against her tight cheeks, the professor grabbed her impatiently by the hips, kicked her legs together, and laid his raging hard-on against the young teacher from behind so she could feel what was coming.

Coach Jackson prepared herself to be unceremoniously fucked, hard, part of her dreading it and the other part thinking

"Finally."

"Oh stop being mean!" Mindy scolded, grabbing the professor's cock and squeezing it to get his attention.

"You have to be nice to coach."

She dropped to her knees and very slowly slid Lisa's panties down very slightly, leaving them just under her ass cheeks.

"Don't you think she's beautiful?" She asked

"Coach Jackson is a very beautiful woman." The professor agreed, dropping to his knees beside Mindy and grabbing Lisa's hips firmly, causing the young Coach to gasp in delight at both the touch and the compliment.

"So show her," Mindy said, her voice a barely audible whisper

When the professor's tongue touched her box from behind, Lisa's ass tightened in surprise but the professor's skilled mouth soon had her wet and ready for release. She realized her eyes had closed and when she opened them she was surprised to see Mindy sitting next to her on the desk. her long lean legs splayed out to the sides. She made eye contact with Lisa and very deliberately hiked up her skirt, slid her pink cotton panties to the side, and started playing with herself as her lips parted.

"Coach I have to see him fuck you now. I just have to," she said, a bit raggedly.

"Is that ok?"

Lisa nodded as the professor moved up behind her, laid his pulsing dick between her ass cheeks, and took her slowly and deeply from behind, his cock brushing the tops of her panties with every stroke, the young coach softly oohing and ahhing as the professor's full length filled her box. He unhooked her bra from behind, freeing her aching nipples, which he then instantly capitalized on, sliding his hands from her hips to her breasts, crushing them and thumbing her stiffening nipples with his thumb and forefinger as he picked up his pace and started stroking her from behind with increasing speed, lifting the tiny coach's feet off the floor with each long stroke.

Suddenly he shifted one hand to the back of her head, grabbed a fistful of short brown hair, and changed position, forcing her down onto the desk, her tits mashed against the cold wood. He put one foot on the desk and resumed grinding. This new position was allowing him to hit the young teacher's G spot with every thrust and Lisa's body responded, working her ass against him, her chin just inches from Mindy's puffy pussy lips as the teenager increased her stroking, close enough that Lisa could smell her musky scent, further driving the young teacher towards a mind-numbing orgasm.

She wanted to taste this sweet young thing but got no sense that Mindy was at all interested in anything but her professor. She glanced up at Mindy regardless, her lust showing on her face. Mindy only smiled, though. Saying

"Sorry coach, not my thing." Then she giggled adorably and added

"Feel free to look though." and giggled again as she resumed stroking her clit, sliding just a touch closer to Lisa, her free hand reaching out towards the professor who clasped it with his right, his left still entwined in her Lisa's hair as he shifted position and resumed hammering. She met Mindy's eyes for a second, and was rewarded with a quick smile then the teen's eyes got misty, and then turned to meet the professor's as she came hard, mumbling

"I love you I love you I love you." as she came over and over.

A sudden vision of the professor naked and hammering this gorgeous teen flashed into Lisa's mind, and that was all she needed to cum all over her colleague's dick like crazy. Her sudden orgasm forced her to tighten around the professor's cock and a sudden OHHH out of him told her she had dragged him along with her, and anticipated the load he was about to blow inside her. But Mindy had caught it too, practically jumping off the desk saying

"Mine mine mine!" as she dropped to her knees in front of him.

The professor hurriedly pulled out of Lisa and half turned towards Mindy as she took him deep, lovingly. The professor's head went back as he came, grunting as he fucked the athletic young teen's face, holding her hair as he pumped a load down her throat, her shining blue eyes looking up at him with adoration as she swallowed every drop and then sat back, sated and grinning in triumph.

Lisa had dropped to the floor to collect herself and as she watched the interplay between the two of them and how Mindy carefully licked the professor's cock clean, rose, and was enveloped into the professor's arms.

She thought to herself that for a very sketchy sexual situation, that had looked a lot like two people very much in love.

The bell suddenly rang, making Lisa jump and Mindy exclaim

"Crap I have to get to Physics!"

The gorgeous teen arranged herself quickly, kissed the professor, and headed out the door in a rush. Lisa hurriedly dressed and went to leave as well, but the professor raised a hand and she paused at the door to the outer office, waiting.

"Lisa, you live out on Ravine Road, right?" he asked, seemingly out of the blue.

"Oh, it's Lisa now?" she thought to herself ruefully.

"Yes, all the way out in the woods," she answered evenly, wondering where this was going. Hoping, maybe.

"And you have a pool?" he continued

She wondered why he was asking that, probably he already knew, she thought. The prior owners had installed a very nice inground pool and adjoining jacuzzi. Surrounded by woods, it was a beautiful spot she loved to enjoy at night.

"Yes I do" she answered after a pause. "Why?"

He looked at her slyly as he tucked his shirt and zipped his trousers, which she always found a little sad. Bye for now little buddy.

"I was thinking it would be a good place for you to have a team meeting. maybe a barbecue. Julie mentioned it."

"I bet she did." Lisa thought and then realized she had said it out loud.

She had actually been dying to invite Julie to her house but had been too frightened of the consequences. She had spent some time imagining it though, and now, adding Mindy in a bikini to the mix made her head swim.

How far did this little conspiracy extend though?

"For the whole team, you mean?" she asked, slyly. The professor grinned back at her. "For a select few, I think, but maybe we should leave those details to Julie?"

Lisa laughed outright then and agreed that would probably be best. She turned towards the door, hesitated again, spun on her heel, and kissed the professor, suddenly, passionately, good and hard. Then she broke the kiss, looked at him for a long moment like she was about to say something, but didn't, and then turned and left.

***************************************************************************************************

Amanda Cark knew something was up. Her mind was working overtime as she checked herself in her locker mirror. None of her friends had said one word about what they had all gone through since the day of the test. She had expected they would have all talked about it, but there was a conspiracy of silence, it seemed.

She certainly had been expecting Julie to lord it all over her, but she hadn't acted one bit differently at practice or in class. In accordance with her contrary nature, Amanda was annoyed rather than comforted and felt like screaming at Julie sometimes. When Julie was talking about something normal, she would be tempted to just blurt out something insane, like

"Remember when you fucked me up the ass with your rubber dick, Julie? While I was choking on the professor's cock? Good times."

Amanda reddened at the memory, and even more at the warmth it bought to her pussy. It wasn't so much that Julie and the professor had coerced her into doing deviant sexual things that bothered her, it was that they had made her love it.

And now, what? that's it? We all just go on like nothing happened? Practices had been aggravatingly tedious and routine the past few weeks. Julie didn't even flirt and tease Coach anymore. Amanda had broken up with Chad almost right after the event, one awkward crappy attempt at the sort of sex she now knew existed and she had cried by herself afterward and dumped him that night.

She knew, with her All-American blonde girl next-door looks, that she could land any of the larval dweebs at school but that was a lateral move at best.

So now she needed back into a club she wasn't sure even existed.

Except. Julie, Leslie, and Katie had been an inseparable trio since The Event, as she was now mentally calling it, a fact that hadn't existed prior to. They sometimes went through the halls locking arms like oddballs. Hhhmmmmmm. Point One, let's call it, now that the mental math had begun. Point Two: Julie, while not acting obvious about what had happened, had stopped flirting and teasing Coach so much. Before The Event that had been a constant thing. Point Three: Mindy, her best friend, had been scarce the past few weeks, putting her off with lame excuses, studying, always being late and evasive. In other words, the Secret Boyfriend syndrome. Put it all together and fuck! It all came together. Bitches! Cutting her out.

At that moment the aforementioned trio walked by, Leslie, cold and eyes forward, Katie, as usual with eyes down and shuffling, but Julie met her eye, looked her up and down, and licked her lower lip as they passed!

Amanda's mouth opened in surprise, and after the trio passed, she waited a few beats, then followed casually at a distance.

********************************************************************************************

Katie Thomas was happy. She had never recalled being so happy, in fact, except for hazy memories of a complete family before her dad left. She felt valued and appreciated and loved. Walking down the hall with her two best friends arm in arm, on their way to period 6, her very selective Study Hall. A class of only three students. The trio passed the professor in the hallway, and Katie's panties instantly began to drench at his warm smile of hello. One glance at his trouser-hidden cock and her eyes went down to the floor again. They passed Amanda in the hallway, quickly. Katie didn't really understand the strategy being deployed against Amanda here by Julie and the professor, but they both felt it would all go better if Amanda felt frozen out of things. She was too headstrong and stubborn to be dragged into anything for long, even under threats...she needed to ask for this for it all to work out. Katie just felt bad that she was missing out on so much.

The three girls reached the Study Hall classroom door and quickly entered, shut, and locked the door behind them. There was no teacher present or needed. She stripped down quickly to her bra and panties as did her classmates. She loved seeing their sleek naked bodies coming into view and the way they all grinned at each other knowing what was coming. Julie brought out "The Box" from the back closet and passed out the toys to Leslie, who strapped her rubber dick on with business-like precision. She brandished it like a sword at Katie, laughing

"This has your name on it, bitch!"

Katie laughed, unhooking her bra and freeing her small firm breasts. Julie loved the freckles between them and loved kissing them.

"Promises promises." The tiny redhead said, walking over and allowing Leslie to undress her, kiss her deeply, and check her readiness with her palm. Julie stripped naked as she watched the byplay between her lover and their pet. She loved how Leslie looked so petite and feminine but then fucked like a man. She spread the blanket over the big oak desk at the front of the room and watched as Leslie hopped up and beckoned Katie to join her. Katie hopped on and straddled Leslie's rubber cock with practiced ease, gasping in delight as she impaled herself. Leslie kissed her roughly and grabbed Katie's ass cheeks and started a slow grind.

"Mmmmmm." was all Katie said.

The oddest thing, thought Julie, was that Katie wasn't even a lesbian, she had always been boy-crazy and wanted the professor's cock more than anything she had ever wanted before, as she said basically every day lately, all the time. She had certainly found many opportunities to get it into her mouth.

What Katie really loved, though, was being told what to do. Submitting, and being taken care of. She felt loved when she was serving and being valued. It made her feel safe and secure and very very horny.

Julie and Leslie, for their part, both loved Katie and they did value her. Especially that ass, Julie thought as she watched Katie's little freckled butt ride that rubber dick.

She eased up behind Katie, moved in slowly, and gently tongued her butthole, causing a low moan from the tiny redhead, who never flinched any longer, and now anticipated the assault on her back door with eagerness. She had been told in no uncertain terms she wasn't getting the professor's cock for real until she was ready for it, so she attended these training sessions with real enthusiasm. It helped a lot that Julie had the most talented tongue on earth, to be fair, Katie mused, as Julie hit all the right buttons, bringing the adorable teen ever closer to her first orgasm of the day. She started wiggling in anticipation as Leslie arched her back and drove the rubber dick deep, lifting Katie upwards, her hands on the young beauty's ass cheeks, spreading them for Julie.

12