The Tease: Story Two

Story Info
A daughter tries to capture her daddy.
8.2k words
4.7
11.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

A/N My hope is to make The Tease into a series of unrelated stories. The theme of each will be a long build up to a resolution (which may or may not be the one you might expect!). I hope you like these entries and I'll try to keep up with my other story lines as well.

Thanks for reading!

GM01

Katie Parsons stepped out of her car after parking it in her driveway. It was a just over three year old Mercedes C300 and not many high school seniors drove such a nice car. It had been her mother's car but after pestering her father for a newer, better car Katie's mother got her way as usual and so Katie was the beneficiary as well. Her father wasn't particularly ostentatious and drove a pick up truck because that is what he liked. As Katie walked through the garage to enter her house she passed her mother's new Mercedes E350 convertible.

Katie had recently turned 18 and with graduation only a few short weeks away she was considering whether she would go to college next year or maybe take a year off to figure out what she really wanted. As she entered the kitchen she ran into her mom who was on her way out to another yoga class or Pilates class or whatever class she had signed up for most recently.

"Hi, mom."

"Hello, Katherine," her mother, always so formal, replied. "I'm going to meet Cynthia and Rebecca after we work out. We're going to try that new all vegan health restaurant for dinner. There might be some left overs in the refrigerator or you and your father can go out for dinner."

Erika Parsons was a tall, lean, one might almost say, gaunt woman. She was obsessed with health, fitness and beauty. At 42 years old she was desperate not to lose the beauty of her youth. In trying to meet that goal she spent countless hours in the gym and at classes to maintain her body. She had had Botox, cool sculpting and a few minor nips and tucks here and there in her quest for youthful looks. Most people observing her would impartially opine that the skin on her face looked tauter than a mummy's and her body was so thin it almost looked emaciated. She also looked like she had a stick permanently stuck up her ass.

Katie just shook her head thinking about how much her mother had changed in the last few years. Where just a few years prior she had been a youthful mother and wife who was fun loving and happy she was now a sour puss most of the time. And all of her efforts seemed to be making her look older and less vibrant than she should have naturally been. Katie chalked a lot of these changes up to her mother's new friends. A group of rich wives, and ex-wives, who had nothing to do all day but go to spas, shop, exercise and snipe about each other.

A couple of hours later, while doing homework on the couch in the family room, Katie heard her dad come in.

Ken Parsons was universally thought of as good man, by his family, his friends, his employees and even his competitors. After graduating from Dartmouth and the Tuck Business School he had started his own import/export company. Over the years he had built it into a very successful company which boasted offices in fourteen cities in nine countries. His annual income was well into the millions of dollars but he was not boastful or prideful.

Ken resisted his wife's wheedling pleas to buy a bigger house, to buy an extravagant beach house or to generally spend more money on splashier clothing, cars or jewelry. Ken placated Erika by paying for the luxurious trips she liked to take with her group of friends, whom he referred to as 'the Pack'. He was also rather disappointed in the changes that had occurred in his wife, both physically and emotionally, over the most recent years. Holding Erika close, when she was in one of her rare moods for intimacy, felt like holding a bag of sticks to him. He had always preferred his women with a little bit of meat on them. Like his daughter, Katie.

Katie was a prime example of youthful womanhood. At 5' 6" with long, blonde hair, classic blue eyes and a firm, luscious figure Katie attracted admiring looks (and leers) everywhere she went. She had been on the cheer squad for the football and basketball teams since her freshman year, being elected captain her senior year. Many of the players on both teams, as well as other boys in the school had asked her out on dates but she maintained only casual relationships with a fairly wide group of friends. She had dates to every dance but never the same one twice.

High school boys just didn't do it for her. Their immaturity and hormone driven urges turned her off. Not like her dad, whose maturity, calm, gentle manner and handsome looks where her epitome of what a man should be. As he entered the family room and came over to the couch to give her a peck on the cheek, Katie felt her nipples stiffen in arousal for this real man.

"Hi honey, how was your day?" he asked in that low, rumbly voice of his that stirred her insides.

"Oh, just fine, daddy," she answered sweetly. "I got an A on that economics paper about supply side theory you helped me with!"

"That's great, sugar! And you got that A on your own. All I did was proofread it for you. Safe to assume your mother is out with the Pack again?"

"Yep, we're on our own for dinner again." Katie watched the head shake of sad disappointment as her father took in the news that his wife was once more absent for dinner. She could not understand why her mother wouldn't be doing everything possible to keep her husband happy. At 6' 1" and very toned with a full head of dark hair just starting to go grey at the temples, piercing grey eyes and a ruggedly handsome face with a brilliant smile he was physically beautiful.

Katie felt the usual tingle in her nether region as she recalled images of her father in a bathing suit, especially when he was coming out of the water, droplets falling from his smooth skin and his bathing suit clinging to his crotch. Even in cold water it was clear that Ken was packing some impressive equipment in his shorts. Katie had even taken pictures of him in such situations that she scrolled through regularly when indulging in masturbatory fantasies.

"I don't really feel like going out, do you?" Ken asked.

"I'll do whatever you like, daddy. I'm just happy to be with you," was her sweet reply.

A smile crossed Ken's face. "Pizza?"

"Absolutely!"

"I'll make the call," Ken said pulling his cell phone from his pocket.

Thirty five minutes later a hot, extra large sausage pizza was on the kitchen table. Ken and Katie were each grabbing their second slice with broad smiles on their faces. Pizza was almost forbidden when Erika was around. To her way of thinking it was fattening, loaded with carbs and who knew what crap was in the 'sausage'. Father and daughter joyfully shared their rebellion against Erika's health Nazi ways.

With the box deep in the recycling bin in the garage and the leftovers hidden in a container at the back of the fridge the two adjourned to the family room couch.

"Want to watch a movie, daddy?"

"What, no homework?"

Katie smiled at her father. "I'm all done. With graduation so close teachers are cutting way back on homework for seniors. We really only have a few finals left and we're finished."

Looking at the Netflix new movie offerings they settled on a recent action/comedy movie. Katie curled up on the couch next to her father, breathing in the manly scent of his body wash. As the movie began she put her head on his shoulder. As the movie played they both slumped down a little on the couch. In time Ken noticed his daughter's head was now on his chest, her eyes were closed and her hand around his neck. His own arm was around Katie's shoulders, cradling her to him. The scent of her shampoo wafted to his nose and he bent forward to lovingly kiss the top of her head.

With a soft sigh Katie shifted a little closer to her father, her breathing slow and regular. Ken felt the lovely pressure of her breast against his rib cage. Try as he might he could not keep the blood from flowing to his previously dormant shaft. It was then that he realized that when she shifted, Katie's hand had fallen from around his neck and now rested on top of his stiffening cock!

It was all Katie to could do to keep from smiling as she felt the swelling beneath her hand. She had feigned falling asleep so that she could get away with such a move. She was pleased that thrusting her boob against her father had achieved the desired result.

Ken was in a quandary. Ever since Erika had gone on this health and youth kick her body was no longer arousing to him. Her once lovely and proud C cup boobs had shrunken to saggy, barely A cup old woman's tits. Her interest in sex had dropped to basically zero and she only reluctantly let him screw her, a blow job was out of the question. Meanwhile his daughter had developed into his ideal of feminine perfection.

Beyond her fabulous girl next door wholesome good looks her body was was like a modern day Venus. A pair of high, juicy and robust breasts, at least as big as her mother's former C cups projected over a flat, toned stomach with a hint of abs. Her narrow waist flared softly to gently curved hips that lead to firm, full, muscled thighs. Years of cheer leading had built up sinuous muscle in her calves, thighs and butt. To see her in a bikini was something to behold. Ken was just glad that she had no regular boyfriend and as best as he could tell she was not sexually active, though what parent ever knew for sure.

Ken was trying to focus on the movie to take his mind off of his daughter's exquisite body and her little hand resting dangerously on his engorged rod. As he tried to follow the humorous dialogue between the lead actors during a loud and flashy car chase scene he became aware that Katie's little hand was now gripping his cock tightly.

God, he was so hard! And so thick! Katie could feel her honey starting to ooze from her slit as her hand tightened it's hold on her father's hard as granite dong. Having never engaged in intercourse she could only imagine what it would feel like to have this magnificent example of maleness split her lips and stretch her little pussy. Part of her was afraid that she'd never be able to accommodate such a huge tool, despite what she was taught in her sex education classes. But a larger part of her wanted nothing more than her father and this huge cock to deflower her.

Ken didn't panic, though he was close to losing control. He reached across and gently shook his daughter's shoulder. "Katie, honey, you're falling asleep. You should go to bed." He nearly jumped out of his skin when she used that hand to push herself up into a sitting position, getting a complete feel of how hard he was in the process. Even though he tried not to look he also saw how her hard nipples were poking through both her bra and her shirt!

Thirty minutes later the daughter lay in bed with a finger buried inside herself and her thumb massaging her clit while looking at her collection of pictures of her dad on the beach. At the same time the father stood in the shower madly jacking his swollen prick while an image of his daughter in her cheerleader uniform played in his mind.

--

Katie had always had that love for her father since she was a little girl. He was her daddy, he was handsome and he could do no wrong. As she grew an infatuation was added to that love. When she began to blossom sexually, about the time her mother went on her crazy quest for the fountain of youth, the little girl love had matured into true romantic love and the infatuation had morphed into desire. There was only one man in the world for Katie and that was Ken Parsons. She resolved that she was going to have him as her lover at all costs.

At work the next day Ken was distracted. He was beating himself up for his reaction to his daughter on the couch last night. He was especially hard on himself for actually shooting his load in the shower while fantasizing about fucking his daughter. That he had had no sexual attention from his wife in months was not an excuse he would accept.

Katie devised a plan to get her father to be her first, and hopefully long term, lover. She knew that she would need to slow play her scheme over a period of weeks or even months rather than just trying to throw herself at him. Any blatant approach would raise his defenses. A slow, indirect approach such as last night's little subterfuge, would yield better results in the end. Though she was dying to experience her dad's fat cock inside her!

That night, while her mother was off watching the Real Housewives (her favorite show) in her bedroom, Katie bounced up to her father while he sat at his desk in his home office. (She knew there was a little extra jiggle since she wasn't wearing a bra. Despite their youthful firmness boobs as big as hers bounced and swayed nicely when unfettered.)

"Daddy, I have an idea. What would you think about me working, as an intern, say, at your company this summer? I could get some business experience and maybe get some input about the direction I want to take after high school?"

Ken leaned back in his chair and smiled. "I think that's an excellent idea. I'm sorry didn't think of it first!"

Katie hopped up and down on her toes as she heard his reply and Ken could not help but notice the wonderful way her breasts wobbled under the tight tank top she wore. Her smile was all the reward he needed as she yipped "Oh, Daddy, thank you," and skipped around his desk to give him a hug around the neck.

Once again her breasts were mashed against his chest, her thick, fragrant hair fell across his face as she hugged him tightly. Without fail his dick became a ramrod in his pants. As he hugged her back his hand slipped down her back to cup her supple ass cheek.

"Thank you, thank you! I can start the first Monday after graduation. Oh it will be so much fun working with you and seeing you every day!" She kissed him on the lips for longer than just a brief peck but not too long before breaking away and skipping out of the room.

Ken hung his head in shame as he berated himself for groping his nubile daughter's sweet ass. He couldn't get the image of his daughter in her tight tank top and boyshorts out of his mind. And he couldn't get his erect penis to go down.

Katie, meanwhile, diddled herself to not one but two explosive orgasms as she reveled in the memory of the feeling of her father's big, strong hand on her ass.

--

It was Saturday morning and Ken was at the table with a cup of coffee scrolling through news on his phone. Katie walked into the kitchen in another maddeningly arousing tight tank and boyshorts combination fresh from bed. With her hair mussed from sleep she looked like a dangerous Lolita. Once again the blood flow began to his phallus.

"Morning, daddy," Katie said sleepily as she bent from the waist to peer into the fridge. Her bottoms, pulled even tauter over the two hemispheres of her ass, crept into both the chasm of her ass and the crevice of her pussy. Ken could not look away as he studied the protruding, hairless outer lips of her pudenda. Oh to kiss and lick those soft, private pieces of flesh, and the delicate petals between them!

Katie straightened up and Ken quickly returned his eyes to his phone lest he get nabbed eyeing his only daughter's 18 year old snatch. Beneath the table his cock threatened to rip through the fabric of his gym shorts.

From the corner of her eye Katie had seen her father leering at her ass and crotch. She hid her smirk as she sat at the table with a cup of yogurt and a spoon.

"Daddy, are you busy today?" she asked.

"Not particularly, what did you have in mind?" he replied.

"I was hoping you could take some pictures of me in my cheerleader uniform. I'll never really wear it again and I'd like to preserve the memories for when I'm older."

"Sure, honey, I'd be happy to do that for you."

Forty five minutes later, while Erika was off at another yoga class or the like, father and daughter were in the back yard with Katie posing in her cheerleader outfit while Ken took picture after picture with her phone. Ken had always loved how cheerleaders looked in their uniforms going back to his days on his high school football team. He had been a bit of a 'bad boy' in high school and as a starting linebacker he had his pick among the prime, young honeys who were leading the fans exhortations during the games. During his four years he had fucked more than half of the girls, including a couple of seniors when he was a sophomore.

The word 'Eagles' was a bit distorted as the cropped sweater stretched over Katie's healthy bust. Her bare midriff with it's faint reveal of her abdominal muscles was so alluring. The tiny skirt, just barely covering her crotch and ass showed off her well developed thighs. One feature Ken had always liked about Katie's uniform were the black patent knee high boots that molded tightly to his daughter's muscled calves. Ken had always had a fetish for high heels and especially high heel boots. There was a time when Erika happily indulged his fetish but now her collection of fuck me pumps and boots were gathering dust at the back of her closet. She wore only sneakers, Birkenstocks or flats these days.

Having deflated after this morning's arousal over the view of his daughter's posterior while she perused the contents of the fridge, his cock was now primed to reestablish itself upon seeing Katie in her uniform. Ken snapped picture after picture of Katie in various poses and then as she jumped straight in the air. He tried to get shots of her breasts as they floated when she was at the apex and of her long blonde ponytail as it swung behind her.

He nearly fell over when Katie started doing high kicks. In place of the standard underpants that all cheerleaders wore, his daughter had on a little, white thong! Ken knelt down in the grass to get a different angle (and to allow himself a clearer view of Katie's barely covered little puss). He could swear that the silky, white fabric was beginning to turn grey with moisture right where the opening to her vagina must be!

After an hour that felt like fifteen minutes Katie finally thanked her father and gave him another kiss on the lips. This kiss was definitely longer and a little more involved than a regular father daughter kiss. As he watched his daughter's ass wiggle away from him as she walked into the house to change he realized he had been rock hard the entire time and he had leaked so much precum into into his boxers the leg was soaked. He quickly uploaded all of the photos to their home network so that he could go through them later.

In her bedroom Katie undressed and peeled off the little thong that was almost glued to her labia by the abundance of secretion she had emitted during the photo shoot. It was clear that her father was swollen to his fullest as he took her pictures and his claim to be getting a better angle was nothing more than an excuse to ogle her thong covered pussy! In the shower she came twice, once with her fingers and once with the pulsating spray of the shower head, imaging her father's big dick firing load after load of his rich, thick cum down her throat and into her virgin womb.

Ken stumbled upstairs to his room to change his underwear and shorts. His prick was still stiff so in the bathroom he rubbed one out quickly firing rope after rope into the toilet. He was amazed at the volume of jizz he was producing. He never remembered shooting so much. He decided to go hit some golf balls at the club to try and clear his head of the lustful thoughts of his daughter that were now constantly tormenting him.

When she came out of the shower a devilish idea struck her. When her father announced he was heading over to the golf club to hit some balls at the range she waited until his truck pulled away. Then she sauntered into her parents' bedroom and found her father's underwear drawer. She picked up the top pair and then carefully laid the folded, still damp thong she had worn for the pictures on top of the pile. She covered the illicit item with the top pair and thrilled to the idea of her father finding the thong the next time he dressed.

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers