The Telescope

Story Info
A Fetish Story.
2.8k words
4.24
12.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nawteeh1
nawteeh1
11 Followers

The rain had stopped, but the cab's wipers still slapped in time on the glass. "That'll be eight fifty," the cabbie told her with a smile. Lucy fished a twenty out of her purse, "Keep the change, you earned it." He nodded and watched as she opened the door and got out, thinking how she got in the cab, looking like she had just been stung by a bee and it hurt like hell. She tersely gave him an address. They drove in silence for a few blocks, before the cabbie asked if she was all right. That's all it took, she told him how her boyfriend broke up with her on the subway. She told him how humiliated she felt. The cabbie listened and then told her not to worry, he sounds like a bad egg anyway. They talked the rest of the way. By the time she got to the apartment building, she felt happy and relieved. Now the cabbie is watching her walk into the lobby, appreciating how her curves were outlined by her short tight skirt, just before she opened the door she turned and waved, letting him see her perky titties once more. The elevator came and she stepped inside, going to the top floor.

Across the courtyard, over in the next building, Corey got out of the elevator, unlocked his door and went inside. It was just him. He just got back from bringing his wife to the airport. He smiled as he shut the door, thinking how he was never home this early in the day and it would be a good day to have fun.

Inside her apartment Lucy put the purse on the small table in the hallway. She went on to sit in the living room. She has never been home this early, usually on this day her boyfriend and her met at the subway, took the train to their favorite breakfast place and then went to work. Not today, didn't work out and she called out from work. Bored already she looked around and saw her telescope, yep, she's 'one of those,' She got up and put her eye to it, checking out the window one the first floor. That's the window where the housewife sits on the sofa, hand down her tight yoga pants, talking on the phone. Nothing, curtain closed. No one's home. She took here eye from the telescope, looking for open curtains. She saw the apartment directly in front of her with open curtains. She smiled when she looked into the telescope.

Corey took a box from way up on the closet shelf and opened it on the bed. He took out a pair of blue pantyhose, black panties, a flimsy red nylon short skirt, padded bra, a flimsy red nylon top, and finally a long blonde wig. Putting the outfit on he looked in the mirror and thought how sexy he looked, getting him quite excited. The bulge under his flimsy skirt proved that. He walked out of the room to the hallway closet.

Lucy watched as Corey crossed the room, thinking how sexy she looked. Lucy followed Corey with the telescope and watched as he opened up the hall closet and took out the vacuum.

Corey took out the sleek vintage Electrolux canister vacuum, pulling it by the hose into the living room, in front of the large window overlooking the courtyard. He bent over, feeling the flimsy skirt slide up his smooth pantyhose, revealing his curves to the empty apartment and pulled the cord out to plug it into the wall receptacle. With his pantyhosed foot he pressed the large button on top, listening as the vacuum came to life. He stood on the thick soft carpet, holding the wand with the motorized head on the end, listening to the low powerful hum of the Electrolux as it inhaled the air around it with a soft sucking sound. Oh, how he loved to hear that sound! To him it was the sound of fun.

Lucy watched as she brought the vacuum to the living room and bent over. "Oh my, what a lovely ass!" She whispered to herself as she watched her neighbor get ready to vacuum the carpet. She looked so sexy, tall, blonde, titties just right under the flimsy top and a cute bottom all smooth with pantyhose. She began to get wet a little bit.

Corey switched the motorized carpet head, hearing it turn on with a quiet 'whirr', moving it back and forth across the carpet. He felt how the Electrolux's powerful suction pulled at the carpet, smiling at the nice neat lines the vacuum left on it. He vacuumed all around the living room, feeling how soft the carpet felt on his pantyhosed feet, trying not to step on the nice neat lines that the Electrolux had created as it vacuumed the room. The slide cover for the blower on the canister vacuum was open, warm air from the vacuum blew upward out of it. Once in a while, Corey would get close to the warm shaft of air and the vacuum would blow his skirt up, revealing his black panties with his bulge. Other times he would straddle it with his smooth legs on each side of the Electrolux, which would completely blow his skirt up all around him, showing his smooth body. He worked his way up to the velour sofa and turned off the motorized head and took the wand from the hose.

Lucy watched spellbound, as her neighbor unknowingly put on a sexy vacuum show for her. She watched through the telescope as the vacuum blew the flimsy skirt up all around her neighbor's waist, showing her the black panties, but she did not see the hard bulge of Corey's erection. She watched as he vacuumed the carpet so sexily in the flimsy skirt. "I never knew that vacuuming could be so much fun." She said out loud, still getting a little more wetter.

Corey leaned the metal wand against the couch, bent over and plucked the soft round furniture brush from its clip on the Electrolux, he attached it to the hose, putting his finger inside of it to feel the suction of the vacuum. The old Electrolux pulled and sucked his finger inside the roomy brush with ease. Now that the carpet was all vacuumed and neat with vacuum lines, it was time to vacuum the velour couch. This was the beginning of Corey's fun with the vacuum. He slowly withdrew his finger from the suction, it seemed as if the Electrolux did not want to let it go, it was sucking so good. He stood over the couch and began to vacuum the plush velour. The suction of the Electrolux made the soft brush latch onto the plush material, sucking it in. Corey moved the brush on the couch, vacuuming the cushions all over. Just like the carpet, the vacuum left fresh suction marks on the cushions. All this vacuuming was really exciting him and he leaked a little hot pre cum onto his pantyhose and panties. He began to vacuum the arm of the couch, while standing close to the arm, Corey moved the brush back and forth listening to the vacuums suction as the brush drew in the velour fabric. While bringing the brush close to his skirt, Corey let the vacuum capture the hem of his flimsy skirt. Immediately the vintage Electrolux sucked it into the brush, pulling it tight against his smooth body. The hum of the vacuum became lower as it sucked the skirt up the hose, making it flutter in the suction. The new tightness of the skirt on him as the vacuum sucked and pulled at it made him even more excited, his throbbing erection needed attention.

Lucy saw her neighbor begin to vacuum the couch, bending over, unwittingly flashing her glimpses of black panties, and flimsy skirt being blown up by the vacuum. Then she saw the skirt get vacuumed up, making it tight and pulling it up the hose. "Oh, my, that's just kinky!" She said aloud. She watched as her neighbor moved the hose around so more of the skirt got sucked in, showing panties at times. Then she saw her neighbor pull the hose straight out and finally the vacuum released the skirt, which fell back to where it was. She had no doubt that the vacuum could suck that skirt off and swallow it up the hose. She secretly wished that that would happen.

Corey closed his eyes as the vacuum sucked his skirt in, loving the feeling of the vacuum inhaling the air around his smooth legs and panties, feeling the suction trying to swallow his skirt. He pulled his skirt out of the grip of the vacuum and put the brush on his ankle and moved it up his smooth leg. The soft hairs of the brush gliding smoothly up the nylon while the vacuum sucked itself up his leg, pulling at the pantyhose. The feeling of the vacuums suction got more and more pleasurable the further Corey slid the brush up his leg, it was now under his skirt, he could feel the air being sucked up around his erection as he brought it closer and closer to his hardness. The brush found its way to the edge of his panties and sucked a little of it in, pulling his erection toward the vacuums suction at the same time. He moved it closer and up just a little bit so that the tip of his erection was now able to be vacuumed into the brush. He felt himself get sucked into the round brush, the vintage Electrolux had no difficulty swallowing his hard shaft as far up the hose as the pantyhose and panties would let it and began to suck and pull at him.

Lucy watched as the vacuum glided up the pantyhosed leg and stared as the brush disappeared under the flimsy skirt. "Mmm, I think I know what that vacuum is sucking." She said, while her hand went down her panties, her finger spreading her wet pussy lips. Her finger found her wet swollen clit and began to massage it, until it was fully erect and sensitive.

With eyes closed Corey let the vacuum suck him. The vintage Electrolux was slightly vibrating his erection in the suction as the vacuum sucked him through the panties and pantyhose. He wanted to have more feeling so with his other hand behind his back he began to slide the black panties down past his cheeks, the vacuum easily vacuumed up the material as the panties slid down. A little more and then, Viola', the Electrolux had the panties in its suction grip and as he moved the hose and brush down, the panties went down his smooth pantyhosed legs captured in the vacuums suction. Now they were down his ankles and he stepped one foot out. The vacuum quickly vacuumed up the material and was now sucking his panties up the hose. He picked his other foot up and fed the hungry vacuum the black panties. For a moment they were bunched up in the round brush, but he could see they were slowly being pulled into the hose. Then one moment they were there and the next they were gone, pulled up the hose and into the canister of the old Electrolux. Corey could imagine his panties popping out of the hose and sucked into the vacuums bag.

Lucy watched intently as she saw the vacuum take the panties, down the smooth legs and finally sucked away and up the hose. She didn't realize her finger was moving a little faster, while she watched. "Ohhh, that naughty vacuum is stripping her, and swallowing her panties!" "I hope the skirt is next!" She added.

Corey loved the feel of the vacuum sucking his panties down and finally inhaling them into the vintage Electrolux without any problem. He was so very horny now! He put the brush and hose on his flimsy skirt right in front of his hard erection and feeling the skirt get sucked in, he untied the thin string that held it to his waist. Finally free of being tied the Electrolux vacuumed a large portion of his skirt into the brush and hose. He moved the brush and hose along his hard erection, rubbing the smooth nylon against himself and at the same time giving the vacuum chances to suck more and more of the skirt up the hose. He listened to the Electrolux's motor change sound as it got deeper sucking the flimsy skirt into itself. Soon just a little peek of the skirt remained in the brush and then the Electrolux won the skirt. It was sucked readily up the hose popping out and began swirling around in the bag with the panties it sucked up before. Wasting no time, he put the vacuum on the tip of his erection and felt the vacuum suck him in.

Lucy's finger stroked and rubbed her swollen clit as she watched her neighbor put the vacuum on the skirt and suck it in. She could not believe that she was watching her neighbor being stripped and sucked by such an everyday vacuum. She watched as the skirt was rubbed up against her neighbor, being slowly sucked up, and then it was gone! Swallowed up in the suction! Then she watched as her neighbor put the vacuum on, wait! She squinted into the telescope, wait, she thought. That's not a pussy! The vacuum was now clearly sucking on a hard, bulging erection under the red pantyhose! She's a he! "Oh shit, that's hot! She moaned.

The vintage Electrolux sucked hard on Corey, who now adjusted the strong suction to a little less and felt himself sucked deeper into the round brush, the smooth pantyhose allowed the vacuum to suck more and more of him into it until the tips of the soft hairs of the brush were touching him through the pantyhose. The suction felt soooo gooooddd! The old Electrolux sucked, pulled and vibrated him trying it seemed to suck his whole body up the hose and into the hot vacuum, to be swirled around with the skirt and panties. But right now the vacuum worked on his pantyhosed erection. He let the hose go and stepped back a little extending the hose out. The vacuum sucked and pulled him as he stood on the soft carpet.

Lucy was glued to the telescope as she watched him being sucked by the vacuum, letting the hose go and how it worked on him. "That must feel awesome!" She thought as she worked herself with her finger.

The vacuum sucked and vibrated his hardness in the brush, soft hairs just barely touching him through the pantyhose, he was deep into the suction, thinking how good it felt, when he leaked a little. The vacuum sucked it up with a little slurp, now he was a bit wet at the tip, he felt the swollen head of his erection slide deeper into the brush. It was going to make him cum. He began to move his hips like he was fucking it. Am I fucking the vacuum or is it fucking me, he wondered? It's doing me he decided. He felt a huge orgasm percolating deep within him as the vacuums suction began to pull it out of him.

Lucy watched him pumping his hips, fucking the vacuum, as she began to breathe a little heavier from her finger rubbing her wet clit. She was so excited watching her neighbor being sucked by such a naughty vacuum that she was building up an orgasm of her own.

Corey felt like the vacuum was going to suck him dry, as his orgasm rose and filled his erection, finally squirting into the vacuum with a huge wet slurp, the suction pulled his hot cum up the hose and splattered it against his skirt and panties in the vacuum. He relaxed as the Electrolux vacuumed more out of him, slurping it up the hose, right through his pantyhose.

Lucy saw him stiffen and could almost hear his hot cum being sucked up the hose by the vacuum. She began cumming watching him get milked. "Mmmm, we both came together." She sighed as she took her hand out of her panties.

Corey let the vacuum suck him a little more then took the brush slowly off his wet erection. The brush came off with a final slurp as the last of his cum went up the hose. He dropped the hose and with a pantyhosed foot turned the vacuum off. It wound down with a low sucking whisper. He opened his eyes, and for the first time noticed that the curtains were open...

nawteeh1
nawteeh1
11 Followers