Our Secret Ch. 02: The Telescope

Story Info
Brother and sister get an eyeful and an idea.
6.2k words
4.61
68.8k
90

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,328 Followers

I didn't set out to seduce my brother, really; I was already fucking my dad, it just kinda happened. I was 21. I'm 28 now and living the weirdest life ever.

I'm Jenny. This all began when a tree fell on my room. I have the room over the garage; I described in the last story, Pine Forest.

As a result, I was bunking in the guest room at the other end of the house— over the office which used to be the master bedroom until our parents found out we could hear them fuck, which they do a lot. They built a master suite off the back of the house.

So, the guest room is one of two bedrooms, separated by a bathroom with only a hall door. I, of course, stayed nude. Who's gonna care? I was twenty-one, Mom was Mom and, I was having sex with Dad, and neither of them ever came up here anyway, so there.

Until a certain naturist forgot that her younger brother Kyle was coming home from college for Thanksgiving.

I had just finished a nice long shower, topped off with a satisfying masturbation session using the suction cup dildo I left on the wall of the shower. I cleaned my own space, so nobody knew. I wrapped a towel around my hair and stepped out into the hall.

"Oh, hey sis."

I froze. Standing in the doorway of his room was my nineteen-year-old brother staring at his naked sister.

In case you haven't read Pine Forest, I'll help you out. Don't get excited; I'm 5'6" B on top, with unremarkable nipples, long dishwater blonde hair, skinny, marginally curvy- I have nice ass-brown eyes and I wear glasses. Oh, and I don't shave or trim; now Kyle knows all that.

My poor brother blushed down to his socks, nearly tripped backing into his room, and slammed the door. I felt sorry for him. We have a prototypical family. Normal in spades. Until Dad and I crossed the line, I'd never seen any member of my family naked, never saw Mom and Dad fuck, heard them plenty, but never saw, never saw my brother, ok, well you get it. So poor Kyle got an eyeful.

I went to my room, slipped on clothes, knocked on his door. Still blushing, he let me in, and I sat on his bed.

"Sis, I'm sorry..."

I held up my hand. "Kyle. It's okay. It's my fault. I forgot you were due home. But, under the circumstances, I should share some things."

Kyle sat in his desk chair, leaning into my words, waiting.

"I'm a naturist. When I'm in my room, I'm nude. It's just the way I'm comfortable."

"But not in front of Mom and Dad?"

I hate lying, plus I have no talent for it. But I'm not above carefully selecting my words.

"They don't know." Well, Dad sure does, but Kyle specifically asked about them collectively.

"How long have you been naked?"

"Nude. The naturist community uses nude. People getting ready to have sex get naked."

Kyle blushed again, "Sorry, sis."

I patted him on his knee. "S'ok.

Kyle, relaxed now, knowing he didn't get a dirty peek at his older sister. "So, when did you start being nude?"

"My senior year of high school, when Mom and Dad moved me up to the garage room."

Kyle, smiling, no doubt picturing his skinny blah sister running around her room nude. "I never knew."

"That's the point. It was a me thing, ya know?"

My brother laughed; like he couldn't help himself. "Well, I know now."

I laughed and got up. Kyle took the cue and we hugged. We've gotten into a lot of trouble together. I missed my little brother. We stood inches apart.

"So, sis. Is this going to be a problem for you?"

"No. I'll keep my door shut. I know you're home now."

"You better or I'll get another look at my hot sister."

I slugged his arm. "You must be going to college in a monastery if you think I'm hot," I pointed behind Kyle; a large telescope sat on a tripod. "So, what's this?"

Kyle turned. "Oh, my new hobby."

I don't know much about telescopes, but it looked expensive. Kyle told me about discovering astronomy with his girlfriend Becky and how they'd go up to this secluded hill to stargaze.

I couldn't resist. "Stargazing before or after the sex?"

My poor brother blushed so hard. "Well, um, you know."

Yes, I did, dear brother, yes, I did.

Mom yelled up the stairs that dinner was ready.

We had a nice dinner. It was great being together again. Kyle's school is almost six hours away, so he only comes home for the holidays.

Kyle told us about Becky, classes, dorm life, and finally astronomy. It was fun to watch him describe what he saw, the look of wonder on his face. He offered to show us, and we all went out to the pool deck with his telescope and got astronomy lessons.

By the end of an hour looking at the vast cosmos, I felt insignificant.

In my robe, tied snugly, standing in Kyle's room; him in athletic shorts and a tee, looking at his telescope and past that, out the window; me having a wicked thought.

Our development is on rolling hills, so some homes are lower, some higher, and a few at the same level with lower homes between.

"So, brother, up on that hill stargazing and having sex with your girlfriend, you ever look at houses?"

Poor Kyle blushed again. "Um, yeah. One night Becky asked if it would work, and we looked."

My brother, literally shuffling his feet, stalling.

I nudged his arm. "And?"

"We found a house. A man and a woman, about Mom and Dad's age."

Me getting impatient. "Were they fucking?"

Kyle was surprised at my language; we don't curse much and never say 'fuck.'

"Um, no, um, she was on the bed nude, and he was on the floor between her legs, uh, licking."

"Naked, my brother, he was naked and eating his naked wife's pussy. We're two adults here, we can say that stuff."

Of course, we never had, ever. My brother and I talked of many things, none of them erotic.

Kyle, loosening up. "He was giving her a bunch of orgasms; she kept clenching the sheets and holding his head against her...pussy."

I glanced down and saw the bulge. My brother was getting a boner. Made sense. I'm just imagining what he saw, and my pussy was wet. "And?"

"He got up. He was hard..."

"How big?" I asked, a little more breathless than I should be.

"I dunno. Bigger than me..."

Poor Kyle nearly took fire, he was so red. I jumped in to ease his discomfort.

"What they do next?"

"Oh, well, the guy was standing, and the woman leaned in and... uh..."

"Say it, Kyle. I know you know the words."

My brother smiled. "She sucked his cock. Gave him a blowjob. She sucked on his balls too. He came in a gusher, all over her face," smiling at me, "happy now?"

Me smug. "Only if that's the end of the story."

"I'm not sure. Becky was taking off my pants and..."

"Say no more, brother. You ever look again?"

He smiled. "Every time. They had some life."

I stood by the telescope, looking out the window. "You can see a bunch of houses. I wonder..."

Kyle smiled. "Yeah, but Mom and Dad would freak."

I wasn't thinking. I extended my hand, pinky hooked. "Our secret."

Kyle locked his pinky with mine. "Our secret."

I walked to his door and paused—aware that my nipples were hard and obvious, nodding towards the window. "If you see anything, come and wake me."

Back in my room, on my bed, after my third orgasm having fought to focus on the mythical couple my brother voyeured,(is that a word?) and failing. No. Not Kyle, not my brother. What's wrong with you?

A hand gently holding my shoulder. A whisper. "I found something." He was gone. Tastefully allowing me to get out of bed and put something on.

Kyle, at the telescope, sitting on a stool, wearing just loose athletic shorts. Me, in my robe, the sash ends in a knot, not snug. The room was warm and dark; the hall nightlight gave a noir glow.

Whispering for no earthly reason. "What did you find?"

Kyle stood, a bulge in his shorts. I slipped in front of him and sat down. He stood behind me, hands on my shoulders, my robe gapping, my breasts visible, the bottom open nearly to my pussy. "That blue house on the hill. Top left window."

A taboo warmth emanated from my brother's hands through the thin robe. I put my eye on the telescope and adjusted the focus.

They were in a bedroom on the second floor. The room had a small picture window, so the view was perfect. The telescope was so powerful it was like sitting just outside that window. A man and a woman, in their thirties, trim. Both blond. She was on her knees, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, his hands holding her head, his head down, watching. It was weird with no sound.

"What are they doing?" Only his hands touched me, massaging my shoulders through the terrycloth.

"She's on her knees, sucking his cock. She must be good. He has his hands full of her hair and she can't get all his cock into her mouth. She likes sucking cock."

Kyle's breathing was deep, his hands clenching more than massaging. "Lemme look."

I got off the stool, the loop of my belt dropped, and my robe opened, giving Kyle a full frontal in the dim cast of the hall nightlight. He paused, taking me in. My nipples got even harder, and I felt my pussy pulse. Kyle sat and I stood behind him, hands on his shoulders, his skin soft under my fingers; looking out the window at the distant square of light that made my vagina wet and my brother hard.

"Oh fuck, he shot all over her face."

My only thought, gotta try that with Dad. I am a hopeless incest perv.

The room is warm, I can smell my excitement. Looking down, my brother's penis is rigid, tenting the shorts, a dark spot at the highest point, the head of his cock hidden by a millimeter of fabric. Me a lot more curious than I should have been.

Kyle, a little breathless, "He's still hard. She's on her hands and knees. She shaves her pussy. He's behind her. Oh, fuck he just rammed her."

I squeezed Kyle's shoulders harder than I should have, "Lemme see."

Kyle, standing, looking at me again in the dim light. A sheen of sweat on his body. Not caring that his erection is sticking straight out, obscenely tenting his thin shorts, his eyes on my furry vagina, whispering, "I like yours better."

I don't know why I bothered with the robe. I sat and put my eye to the telescope. Kyle moved behind me, his hands back massaging my shoulders, but under the neck of the robe, close to pushing it off my shoulders, the head of his penis just touching my back as I watch strangers fuck.

Her face pressed into the sheets. Her hands clenching cotton with long delicate fingers. Her perfect ass high in the air, a hand smacking it, leaving a clear handprint as her man pummels her pussy with his cock. I can see his mouth moving, he's talking, I can imagine. You like this? You like my big cock fucking your wet pussy? Cum for me, slut. Cum all over my fucking cock.

Kyle's fingers slid down, testing, still too far up. Me, soaked and needy, but afraid. I lean back, Kyle reacted, taking his hands off me. The moment was lost. I stand.

"He came inside her and they turned out the light."

I leaned in and my lips brushed his. Just a touch, but more than I should have done. "Thanks, Bro." His eyes went wide, but he didn't pull back. I walked to the door, paused, robe wide open. "G'night."

In the dark: on a towel on my bed, panties stuffed in my mouth, ramming a fat dildo in and out of my drenched vagina, surrendering to the image of my brother over me, making love, no, fucking me, fucking me hard and fast. I cum, over and over until I drop off, thinking, You can think about it, but you can't do this.

I woke on Thanksgiving morning, sort of satisfied and very guilty. My brother Kyle was a gentle sweet nerd. I'm certain that Becky was his first. My flaunting myself had put thoughts in his head, and mine. But I'm the big sister. Dad and I fell into our relationship, I guess we should have been—well, it doesn't matter now. I got dressed and vowed to remain so for the balance of my brother's stay. The succubus contained.

If my actions had any effect on Kyle, I couldn't tell. We had a great family meal and watched football. Friday and Saturday we had family stuff to do. I was not disturbed until Saturday night. Kyle had to leave early Sunday. The same gentle hand on my shoulder. "Sis, come look."

In Kyle's room, the door open, the nightlight casting a shadowed light. Him standing up from the stool, waiting. The telescope, poised like a seductress on spindle legs, calling, daring me to look.

I sit. I'm wearing that same robe, and bare underneath. What were you thinking? I lean in and look.

She was riding him hard. Sliding her hips back and forth, her hands on his chest. He had her breasts in his hands, and he was pinching her nipples. She paused every few minutes, throwing her head back, cumming, no doubt. My vagina was a river and Kyle's erect penis, protected by a scintilla of fabric, touched my back as he moved. His hands rested on my shoulders at the edge of my neck, his fingers gently massaging.

"They do know how to fuck."

Kyle squeezed my shoulders. "I have a tablet and this thing has a camera."

I got up to give him a turn. "Don't do that. I see a lot of this stuff on the net. We don't know them and it's one thing to peek and another to record."

Kyle, standing in the dark, his erect penis tenting his shorts and him not caring if I see. He gets on the stool, his cock brushing my hips when I don't completely move out of his way. Subconsciously intentionally.

"Wow, she is good," Kyle says, "I think he's coming."

"Let me see, please."

As my brother got up, we were momentarily face to face and his fabric-covered boner poked my pubic bush, now fully exposed by my open robe. He paused, our eyes met. Don't do it. My mind said. I backed up and Kyle stepped away, his foot touching the leg of the telescope. I sat down and looked. The scope was off-target and I moved it to find the fucking couple.

What I found was another bedroom in that house with lights on. Two people. A girl and a boy, definitely eighteen and not one second younger. I adjust the focus and it's obvious from seeing their faces they are siblings. They are fucking, no other word for it. He is on top of his sister, her long legs wrapped around him, his hips colliding with hers as she grips his arms thrashing on the bed; her mouth moving. I imagined what she was saying. Fuck me, brother. Just like Mom and Dad are fucking.

It's Pine Forest all over again. Family sex. I gently stood, making sure the telescope stayed on that room.

"There's more," I said, and slipped out of Kyle's room.

Laying in my bed, knowing I did the right thing, but masturbating furiously wishing I had knelt down in that dark room; shoved my brother's shorts down, and sucked his cock while he watched siblings fuck. Kyle goes back tomorrow, fortunately.

In the morning at breakfast and when I helped him load his stuff into his car, Kyle gave me no indication that he watched or knew. Just as well. Perhaps by his next visit, I will have tamed my inner family slut.

With my brother back at college, life returned to normal. Dad and I would fuck in the morning, in the kitchen, trying to be quiet. Well, for the first few days. We were all wound up from having to be good over the holiday.

Mom and Dad decided that I needed to know more about the business side of the company. They said the business was mine to own one day and I should be prepared. Problem is, I had a high school degree and business shit is dull.

Mom tried very hard but it was obvious I needed some education. Kyle's University offered adult classes which, because Kyle was there, were free. It's the only reason to go so far away. Kyle's roommate was taking a semester overseas so I could stay in his bed.

Great. Well, maybe I could spend the month with my brother and not attempt to fuck him. He was very well-behaved while home, so if I was good and kept my naturist self under control, we'd be good; I wasn't sure if my nerdy brother was capable of the sort of relationship I shared with my father. Besides, he had two guys living in the other bedroom of the suite.

I flew out to Kyle's college; we didn't have a vehicle to spare. Since Kyle had a car, it would work nicely.

We hugged at the airport and my brother did not have an erection. I took that as a good sign.

At his dorm, he showed me around quickly as we headed for his suite.

A sitting room and two bedrooms. His other two roommates were guys on the soccer and swim team. Kyle half-joked that they spent so much time together that he thought they were having sex even though they both had girlfriends. I smiled and said, hey, fun is where you find it, better if you break a few rules. Kyle blushed a little and opened his bedroom door.

A twelve-by-twelve room, two single beds, two desks. Some posters on the walls, a cheap rug on the floor. It didn't smell like boy. I tossed my duffle on the other bed.

"Are you going to be okay with this?" Kyle asked.

I smiled. "I will act like a clothed person unless you say otherwise."

My brother laughed, "I wouldn't want to cramp your style."

I had to tease him. Just a little, "Oh, it's not you. I don't want to make your roommates too horny."

"True, sis. They are jocks and it takes nothing to get them going."

I wanted to toss off my shirt, show my brother my little tits, and joke, 'So this is nothing?' But I didn't.

Kyle took me to the dining hall for dinner; I met a bunch of his nerd friends and we had a great time. Back at the suite, I met the other two roommates and, yeah, I think they play with each other too. We all watched a soccer match in Bosnia; I never watched soccer and now I know why. It's fucking boring.

The dorm is co-ed with bathrooms/showers for each. Kyle was still watching boring soccer, so I got my stuff and headed for the shower in my robe.

There was one other girl in there, about Kyle's age. Nude, getting ready to shower, and not the least shy. Mid five foot, and she had an amazing body. I've never seen a woman naked. I mean in porn, but not in real life. This girl was perfect. Curvy, tall, big, I mean BIG breasts, a shaved pussy, and no trace of tan lines. Wow. Blonde hair and blue eyes, of course. I felt like a turd on a plate next to filet mignon.

"Oh hey. You must be Kyle's sister."

Yeah, Kyle looks like me with a dick. Same body type, same coloring, same glasses. No, not, but he wears them too.

Dropping my robe, I put my stuff down, "Yeah, I'm taking classes to learn how to run the family business. My brother behaving himself?"

She moved closer, into my space—her big boobs almost touching my bumps—extended her hand, "I'm Melody. Your brother is a total gentleman, but I think poor Becky gets it good when she visits."

Now I blushed, sharing a strong handshake with Melody, "Probably more than the older sister should know."

Melody looked into my eyes. I'd seen that look, but never from a woman. "Well, from what I hear, If I was into men, I'd want to find out."

I was stunned into silence. I had no words. I had never ever thought of having sex with another woman and now this perfect woman was making a pass at me. I'm dumb, but I'm not stupid. Plus, she's making an obvious reference to incest. Who was this girl?

"Oh, I didn't know." I blundered out.

Melody released my hand, moved hers to my hip. My nipples, the little traitors, getting as hard as Melody's fat long ones. "You're cute."

Melody's fingers tracing on the skin of my hip, over the front, and just briefly passing over and barely touching my pubic hair.

"I like that you go natural. I'd do that, but I'm on the swim team and it would slow me down."

Melody stepped back to the shower stall behind her, the water running, steam rolling out. "Hey, I'm in 421. Stop by." She stepped in wetting herself, leaning her gorgeous head back out, water running from her hair. "If you're interested."

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,328 Followers
12