The Temp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over to the cabinet in my office, got a company tee shirt and gave it to her. I left for the bathroom with her shirt.

When I returned with her shirt wet in a plastic bag, thank goodness we have a kitchen on the floor, she was in the tee shirt and sitting again at her computer.

The work went well and we finished at 1:00 a.m. We sent the document to the proposal team leader by email and prepared to leave for the night.

Just as we were closing up Julie asked if I had just a minute. Of course I did. I had a feeling we were about to at least begin to talk about something sometime.

She began, "Robin, I watched you looking at me when I took my shirt off. Did you like what you saw? Was my body attractive to you?"

What the fuck kind of question was that? "OK Julie, yes I was looking at you. You are a beautiful woman. Why are you even questioning this?"

She was blushing and almost unable to speak. "Because I think that Meghan doesn't want to sleep with me anymore because I'm White and she is Black. I just wanted to know if you as a Black woman found me attractive. Oh fuck that was a really dumb question and I'm fired aren't I?"

In the almost dark of my office I approached her, put one hand on each of her upper arms and said, "No Julie, Meghan doesn't want you because she is dead or has another person. When I was looking at you take your shirt off I was thinking I wanted to touch you. I don't love you but I want you. Any person with blood flowing would. Skin color doesn't mean anything, ever!"

I leaned in to kiss her just on the cheek gently. Julie took my hand off her arm and put it on her breast.

I took it away, "Julie, STOP! I will not take advantage of this situation. We are not going to have sex here in the office. WE ARE NOT!"

She looked at me and in the most calm and self assured manner said, "Alright then, you don't have to love me. Take me home and let me love you, just once just for tonight."

Val has a lot of explaining to do!

Julie, met Richard and married they have two children. She stayed with the company and moved into sales until it was sold and then moved to Oregon with... Meghan.

12