The Temp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like my dress?" she nuzzled closer to Roger. Gloria's lashes fluttered and pursed her lips. God, her pussy pink, slick with gloss, shiny mouth that could have been dripping with cum but just looked freshly licked. Her mouth was close and all he could see were those freckles. All he could think was that anything he did with his mouth besides kiss her was a monumental waste of time.

"I love your dress," he confessed in his bedroom voice that hadn't been taken out to promenade in so long that it was more than a little rusty. "Love it," he repeated and then slid in closer to inhale her fragrance. He had made his decision. Yes he was really doing this and mid-gulp, he asked, "Can I kiss you, Gloria?"

There was no giggle then. There were no coquettish glances, no toss of the hair, nothing girlish at all. She was a pure, sensuous woman when she answered. She looked him in the eye and her voice dipped down low and tugged at his zipper when she answered, "Yes."

Roger's mind fumbled. Oh god, how long had it been since he'd kissed anyone but Charlene? Lately, the last decade or so, how many full on kisses had there been? His brain screamed that he was out of practice but his mouth didn't heed a word of it. His lips were drawn her to her slippery, full pout and he groaned as his mouth touched hers. He'd been so hungry, starving actually, and here she was, on his couch with her wet, warm mouth.

He nibbled her bottom lip and then let his tongue touch the center of her top lip. This was just a taste, just to tease himself a little more, as if he needed it. Roger's dick unfurled completely in his pleats as she sighed and opened her mouth in response. If anything was more of an aphrodisiac than her voice, it was her sigh of pleasure. Gloria melted into his mouth and her tongue slipped between his lips. Something lubricious, something to suck, something to taste; he drank her into his mouth and finally felt quenched.

As the kiss continued, Roger's hand moved from her knee up to the dress. She was warmer and warmer the higher he went up on her thigh and her fingers were in his gray hair as she shifted and turned her body. They were making love with their mouths and Roger drank from her lips and breathed in her fragrance of lust.

Gloria broke the kiss. Her breath was hot and she panted on his face and pulled back a little, as if she were a little frightened and had to regroup. She sounded so young and interestingly enough, almost bashful. The beautiful girl seemed almost shy when she put her small hand on his arm and whispered, "I'm not like other girls, Mr. Lincoln."

Roger thought of correcting her. After a kiss like that, a kiss that had brought his cock back to life after a long winter's sleep, he thought at the very least, she should call him by his first name. But he had to admit to himself that he liked the idea that she called him Mister. He even kind of hoped that she would keep calling him Mister, even when her panties were off and his mouth was sealed around her beautiful cock. "I know, you're not like any other girl I've ever met," he touched her chin and his mouth had to kiss her jaw. He had to start there, that soft place right under her chin and work his way into the tangle of curls. He wanted to feel her pulse beat on his tongue while his hands were full of blonde hair.

"Wait," Gloria sounded worried. "I mean, I don't want you to be surprised," she took her breath in sharply and her lips drew in, like she couldn't say it.

"You mean," Roger felt it in his hand, he couldn't stop it if he wanted to. His whole body pushed his hand up, even though everything said stop, wait, she hasn't given you permission. All of the warnings were about to be set aside because his palm cupped her at the center of her dress. That little lump that had bounced and teased and called to him all morning, he touched her there. She was a girl with a dick and she was finally on his couch. She was yielding and soft and so full of desire. "You mean your penis?" he asked, hesitantly. Worse than pretty, penis was another forbidden word in the workplace. Touching her like this, pressing the warm flesh into his palm and basking in the feel of her like this was the last thing he was supposed to do.

Gloria shook her head. The girl with one dimple seemed to be shaking all over, from head to toe, "Yes, Mr. Lincoln. How did you know?"

Roger felt her cock roll in his hand. It had become firmer from his touch. Her little penis seemed to beckon to his and his cock dripped and lurched in his pants. He dripped in his boxers and soaked the fly of his work pants with precum. Even zipped away, he could smell his hot, sticky want from here. "I could see the outline," he finally got to confess his secret as he traced her dick through the front of the dress with his finger. Roger traced her skin and felt her flutter under his gentle caress. "I couldn't stop staring at you," he swallowed hard. His finger felt each individual ball in her small sack and then wound back up to the tip of her fleshy, small cock. He leisurely traced the head of it. "I was staring at your cock all day. I want it so much," he sounded feverish and he felt that was the answer. He was in the grip of a fever, of a hidden ache that had been closeted away and choked and stifled. Now, finally, here with this wild haired, gypsy girl, it had sprung to life and blossomed. "I want to give you head," he said it and sounded so wrong, just to blurt it out like that. So fumbling, so clumsy and stupid when what he wanted was so elegant it was almost divine. He had to say it properly.

"Can I go down on you?" Roger asked somberly.

There it was. There was an unmistakable pulse, something wet and a throb. There was a little damp spot in the dress and the girl of his dreams quaked in his arms. There was the rustle of her fabric, the scent of her perfume, the feel of her curls on his face and Gloria nodded. "Yes, I would like that very much, Mr. Lincoln."

He dropped to his knees in front of her, almost from shock that she'd given permission for this rapturous thing. The first kiss was on her mouth. She was soft and yielding and his tongue dallied along her Cupid's Bow. It dipped and followed the luscious curve of her lower lip. His fingers fumbled with the top pearl button and he was grateful to feel her tiny, deft fingers move down the row. Gloria quickly and efficiently opened the dress to her waist for him.

Roger let his hands move inside the front of her dress as his lips followed the blue vein in her throat. He took in her heady scent there at her pulse. She smelled pink, if pink could be just a scent. She smelled more female than any other woman he'd ever smelled and Gloria let out a tiny mew of a kitten when he kissed down her neck to her collar bones. So responsive, Roger thought and felt the heat rise under his shirt. For a moment, he wished he could take his own clothes off just for the breeze on his body but he wouldn't.

This was worship, this was for the beautiful girl with the beautiful dick.

He pulled the top of the dress down her arms. Roger bared her to her waist and drew in his breath sharply. He shuddered as he studied her, she was even more perfect than he had imagined. Her slender arms hung limply at her sides and Gloria surrendered to him completely. She lay back on the couch and her curls spilled down her arms as she watched him. Her lips parted and her sea green eyes were full of heat and longing. The bra was translucent. It was pink but see through and seemed to be the exact color of her skin. Like this, her small breasts seemed to be entirely pink and her nipples were clearly delineated in the fabric. Her nipples were points in the bra. They were high on her breasts and hard and her areolas were puckered. Gloria shivered as Roger's fingers traced her tips with two fingers.

"Oh yes," she whispered and shook her head, "that's so good."

She was so responsive and tender and his dick ran a constant stream of juice for this young girl. He bowed his head and licked her nipples through the triangles of her bra. The heat rose from her small body and she shivered and she made little gasping noises as he licked persistently, over and over. His tongue washed the tip of one nipple and then back to the other. His right hand reached up, under the ruffle of her dress. It slithered up her soft, dewy thighs, to the gossamer fabric of panties.

There it was and it felt wonderful.

At the center of her panties, it was small but it was hard now and the girl gasped as his busy mouth nibbled and licked. Roger's hand fondled her shaft through the panties. She was soft over steel, satin over iron and Roger had never touched another cock besides his own. Hers seemed to be something else entirely. It was as feminine as a vagina. It was a girl's dick and it felt lovely and smooth and silky. It was like a gift, wrapped up in her cotton and lace panties.

Gloria reached to the center of the sheer bra and quickly turned the center of the fabric. A hook came undone and the bra fell open. This revealed her bare flesh beneath. Her small breasts bounced, free of the underwire and moved down and then back up as she put her arms around his neck. Roger let out a sound that was more growl than anything else. It was a hungry noise, an animal mating call and this time, when his tongue melded onto her bare body, he looked up and met her heated gaze. Gloria whimpered as his tongue delved along her crevices and tasted her secret places. The tips of both nipples became red as cherries when he bit one and then the other. It was nothing painful, he just set his teeth along her skin. Roger felt the relief, as if he'd been famished and finally allowed to feed.

When he bit her, Gloria's cock stirred. It throbbed in his hand and Roger loved that. He gripped it through the panties and stroked her from the base of her cock all the way to the head. His hand carefully took in every detail. He could feel the heat that radiated from her there. He could feel her girth and the meaty flesh and the satin head. He could memorize her with his hands but still, he needed to see. He kissed both nipples and watched her chest flush to be an almost matching shade of pink. "Can I take your dress off?" he asked and panted as his hand caressed her dick.

"Please," Gloria pushed her bottom up to help. Roger quickly tugged at the skirt and felt the fabric tumble to her feet. He pushed it out of the way. His eyes were everywhere, every inch. Gloria was as gorgeous as he had imagined; maybe even more so, more vivid, more technicolor than anything his dull afternoon imagination could conjure, but his eyes were drawn to the panties.

The panties were the same material as the bra. Sheer and maddening, they gave every detail and yet hid her away in the shadows. Her penis pulsed and pushed up at the pink fabric. There was a wet circle that matched her slit, where she had dribbled for him. Her legs quivered as Roger touched the tops of both her thighs. Yes, to say that was a man's dick was a mistake. It was truly a thing of beauty. His own dick was almost frightening compared to this fluttering flower bud. His own dick was longer and thicker. It was covered in a thick, bristly mane of fur. His wrinkled, loose baggy ballsack and his large, fleshy balls that smelled of a man's sweat and a man's semen, all of him undeniably male and thick and beefy.

This sweet, pink thing that called to him from the panties was delicate and flower scented like the rest of her. Roger pressed his mouth to her waist and then to the top of the underwear. He let his tongue lead him and he kissed the valley below her hip. His mouth led him to the crease between her thigh and pelvis and he stopped to inhale deeply where her satin sack hung in the panties. When he kissed her there, her tiny balls moved and invited him to explore further.

He kissed the head of her beautiful cock through the panties and Gloria let out a cry of passion and need. Her little dick slapped her hip and leaked a little more fluid into the sheer underwear. Roger licked the wetness and sighed as her flavor touched his tongue. Her precum was nectar. It was golden and translucent all at once. It was clear and silky and had none of the pungent aroma of manly musk. All of Gloria tasted just as sweet; like new fruit, freshly ripened on the vine, ready for plucking.

"I have to take your panties off," he murmured and let his fingers caress the material. They were cotton and soft and were more naked than nakedness. They hadn't hid her secrets and Roger wondered if Gloria knew as she dressed this morning that her beautiful dick would be so visible all day. The panties were high waisted and showed how slender she was. He pushed them halfway down and the head of her cock bounced free and kissed his lower lip with precum.

"Oh, yes," she sighed and watched through her thick lashes as her dick pulsed and dripped on Roger's chin. She left a silken, clear strand of her taste along his mouth.

Roger licked it up with his tongue.

He'd never sucked a cock before. He didn't know why, looking at it like this, smelling it, rubbing his face on her skin here, was making him thirsty for her. His own dick pleaded to be released and his body thrust like they were fucking, even as he was still trapped in the confines of his pleats.

Gloria's panties came down to her knees and Roger slowly tugged them off, over one foot, still in the wedge sandal, then the other. Oh yes, her feet over his shoulders, while he licked her puckered, pink entry, that was another feast to be had, he promised himself. For now, he wet the tip of his index finger, and with her feet up for easy access, Roger found her asshole with the slippery finger. He didn't even have the words. It wasn't fucking her, it wasn't even fingering her. It was sampling a delicacy, something delicious, something to be savored. Her flowery scent rose from between her cheeks as he touched and strummed her sensitive flesh there. "May I?" he asked as he made a little circle around her hidden entry.

Gloria shuddered. Roger could feel the tremor down her calves, it vibrated her body and entered his. She looked at him with her lust and her longing and her thick lashes and her open mouth that should be ravished just like her dick and she whispered, "Yes, I want that."

Roger slid his finger inside her asshole. So slowly and gently, he pushed inside and listened to her whimper and mew as he thrust inside. He felt her large, bouncing cheeks part for him to gain entry. God, that really was her ass, beautiful and round and jiggling in the back of the dress. Mystery solved.

The next mystery was about to be solved with his tongue. Roger bowed his head reverently and studied her small, pink wonder. Her cock was completely hard now and beat against her hip, it bobbed and weaved to the rhythm of his finger in and out of her ass. She was so tight and slippery there, so juicy and hot and her cock gushed a river of want for more. Her sweet honey poured from her little slit, her liquid dripped all the way to her pink balls. Her tiny testicles were so heavy with her need, drawn up tight and quivering with every movement of her hips. Roger couldn't wait any longer. The desire for her dick was overwhelming.

He clasped his left hand around the base of her cock. She was so warm, so impossibly soft, velvet over a steel center. He guided the head of her cock to his mouth and let his tongue wallow there on her slit. He siphoned down her precum and drank it directly from her as they both hummed with the pleasure of it. Gloria had goosebumps all over her body and her legs stiffened and grew lax as the sensation of ecstasy entered and ran all the way through her. Beautiful girl, her tiny asshole beckoned for more of his finger as his mouth opened and took the head of her cock inside.

She tasted like sex and perfume, like girlish underwear and ruffles and something sweet and instantly addictive. She tasted like candy and Roger drew his mouth tightly around her shaft and washed her with his tongue. She was small and succulent and he wanted her so badly that with one bob of his head, he had the entirety of her dick down in his greedy mouth. He sucked slowly and let his saliva dribble down the length of her. She might as well know that he'd been drooling for her all day. Once her shaft was soapy with it, he drank it back as he reached the base of her dick. The girl with the dimple was already sloppy wet with spit and the sopping noises of his mouth on her erection grew louder with every motion of his lips. Gloria's small fingers curled around the edge of the sofa, as if she had to hold on for dear life, as if she might just fall.

Roger pulled his finger out of her asshole and released her cock. He couldn't bypass tasting her budded bottom, her sweetest place. He stared at her juicy, little entry. He held her hips up with both hands and pulled her big, heart-shaped cheeks apart. Gloria's legs trembled as she watched him and she let out a yelp as his saliva drooled and puddled on her puckered asshole. It entered her and she squealed. "Yes, yes, Mr. Lincoln," she purred and then groaned with need. Roger loved hearing her call him that while he sucked her off, he'd never get tired of that.

He slipped his tongue inside her back door. Her back passage was sweet and wafted the loveliest perfume of all as he tasted her there. Her little dick strummed and dripped, it begged and bobbed as Roger fucked her deeply and slowly with his tongue. He gave her all of it, as much as he could get inside. He wet her with his saliva and when he pulled his tongue out, the froth poured from her ass. He licked it up and shoved it back in with his fingers. Her taste and his mixed on his face and dripped from his chin. The front of his shirt was soaked with the scent of them. He fingered her deeper now and stared at her cock as he pushed in, deep, deep, back out. Then gently in again, deep and deep again as the girl's eyes grew wide. Her pouty mouth was open but no sound came out, her face was flushed in ecstasy. Gloria's breasts bounced to the rhythm as his finger found a place inside her that sent an electric spark down her body. Her cock danced as his finger beckoned inside, her little dick bounced and spat as her hips wound and pushed and shuddered with the pleasure.

"Please," she begged but she didn't say for what. Roger didn't know anything else but that he wanted all of her. He wanted her to cum inside and out and his hungry mouth gobbled her dripping dick down to the nub as his finger kept up the steady rhythm in and out of her tiny butt.

Her cock tasted good in his mouth. Gloria's dick was swollen and fat and Roger's cock pled for its release as his lips tightened around her. His tongue studied every inch of her. He licked her along the vein that carried her heart beat. He tasted her head and the sweetness of her juice. He sucked all the way down to lap up around the root of her dick. Her sweet girl cock was an entirely new pleasure and he moaned with his mouth full. With the blonde's sweet dick stuffed into his mouth, Roger fed and sucked and licked and tasted; he was relentless with her cock. He wanted desperately to taste her cum but part of him never wanted to stop sucking her.

Gloria trembled under him and he could feel it in her calves. Her hips moved back and forth, she fucked him with a virginal sigh. Her ass pushed back all the way to accept the finger into her tight, little hole as deeply as he could give, all the way to his second knuckle. Then up, her hips thrust to feed him her cock, to let him drink from her delicious stream of delights and then back down on his finger. Her breath came faster and faster, she was on the verge of some kind of explosion. Her little balls were drawn up tight in her sack and they seemed to be full to almost overflowing. The sounds she made were breathless, like she couldn't hold back, like something was about to burst.