The Temp Ch. 06

Story Info
The Temp.
2.3k words
4.67
9.4k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday Week 4

Martin's mind raced as he drove to work. He could not push his thoughts about Theresa out of his head!

He sighed heavily when he parked his car.

'What am I going to do?' he asked himself desperately.

He went to his office with his head hanging low.

"Why so glum Martin?" Susan from HR asked.

He turned with a start to see the buxom blond looking at him with a curious expression. She was in the coffee room stirring a mug in her hand.

Susan was the only other person in the office who arrived as early as Martin, at least on a regular basis.

"Oh, uh, hi Susan," he mumbled.

"What's got you so down in the dumps?" she asked, "Woman troubles?"

"What?" Martin exclaimed, "What do you mean by that?"

She started at his tone and then grinned.

"I didn't mean anything by it Martin!" she said, "I was just asking why you look so down?"

"Oh," he said as he turned to face the floor, "Sorry. I guess I was in another world or something."

"Well, come back to this one!" she said with a grin, "It's a much happier world than the one you're in!"

"Yeah," he said with a force chuckle, "Right."

He continued to his office and sat in his chair with a sigh.

"What is that girl going to do today?" he muttered quietly.

He opened his email and got to work. He wanted to push all thought of Theresa out of his mind.

'No, you definitely do not want to think about Theresa!' the voice in his head said, 'So, do not think about those peach-perfect tits of hers! And don't you dare think about how good it feels to slide your cock in and out of that tight little pussy! Do not think about how she moans and groans when you fuck her! And don't picture her plump lips sliding back and forth on your boner while she sucks you off!"

"Enough!" he shouted.

"What's wrong Martin?" Theresa asked with concern from the doorway to his office.

Martin looked at her with a start and coughed slightly.

She looked very prim and proper today. Her grey knee-length skirt with its matching blazer looked very stylish and conservative. She wore a blue satin button-down top with it. The buttons looked like imitation pearls. Her ever-present bug-eyed glasses framed her face.

She looked like the hottest librarian God ever created.

'God she looks sexy!' he thought, 'Even when she doesn't try!'

He turned bright red and looked down at his desk.

"Are you okay?" she asked while she regarded him with her owlish eyes.

"Um, yeah," he stammered without looking up, "I'm fine. I was just, um, well, I'm fine!"

She nodded slightly and went to her desk.

Martin watched her walk away with an inner groan.

He hesitated for a moment and then called out.

"Um, Theresa?"

She approached his door with a happy smile.

"Yes boss," she said.

"Could you, um, come closer?"

She stepped up to the side of his desk and looked expectantly at him.

"I, um, I have, um, a little problem," he said with a bright red face.

She cocked her head to one side and then looked into his lap. His boner was pushing against his slacks and his face was screwed up uncomfortably.

"Did you want me to help you with that?" she asked demurely.

He nodded pathetically and swallowed.

"If, um, you don't mind," he said.

"Okay!" she said with a broad smile.

She immediately went to her knees and scooched forward. She opened his slacks and his erection popped out on its own. She grinned and sucked its whole length into her mouth.

Martin gasped with pleasure and leaned back in his chair.

She moved her lips up and down his cock, swabbing the head and the shaft with her tongue. He closed his eyes and then peered down between his thighs.

She looked right into his eyes. Her bug-eyed glasses seemed to make her eyes even bigger. She narrowed her eyes with concentration and looked down at his dick. She groaned softly as she plunged the entire length back into her mouth.

"Martin?" a voice called out.

Theresa scurried under the desk and lowered her head, though she kept one hand on his cock.

"Martin?" Susan said as she came around to peer into his office.

"Yes," Martin replied with an even voice.

"Hi Martin," Susan said happily, "Where's your girl?"

"Oh, um, I think she went to the washroom," he said.

He swallowed nervously as the girl under the desk mouthed his cock lovingly.

"I guess this is as good a time as any," Susan said, "How are things working out with her? It's been a month. Is she doing everything you need?"

Theresa sucked the whole of his cock to the back of her throat.

"Yes!" he said, "I think she's fitting in rather well!"

"Really?" Susan said with a thoughtful expression, "It wasn't that long ago you wanted me to get her out of your office. What's changed?"

Theresa started to tickle his testicles while moving her lips from the tip of his head to the root.

"Oh, well, you know how these things go," he said, "At first I was struggling to find what she was good at. But then, she started to do things that, um, well, that pleased me greatly!"

"Well," Susan said, "Her review isn't for another two months. But then, she'll be going back to school anyway."

"Yes," Martin said, "I'm sure she has lots yet to give before then."

Theresa sucked his head hard and stroked his boner with both hands.

"Anything else to add?" Susan asked.

Martin shook his head and gritted his teeth. His balls began to tingle and then he shot a huge load right into the girl's mouth.

"No, she's just great!" he said with a strained voice.

"Are you okay Martin?" Susan asked with concern, "Your face is all red and you look, I don't know, like something's wrong."

"No!" Martin said with a grimace, "It's just, well, if you must know. I have indigestion."

He looked down in time to see Theresa pop his cock out of her mouth. She showed him the load of semen on her tongue and swallowed it all.

"Oh, that's too bad," Susan said.

She stood and walked to the door.

"Let me know how things are going," she said and then walked away.

Tuesday Week 4

Martin was at his desk. He looked at the clock and saw it was almost noon. He yawned and stretched and then looked toward Theresa. His mouth opened of its own accord.

She sat facing him with her thighs spread wide. She stared at him intently as she slowly tickled her pussy lips with the fingers of one hand.

As if he were in a daze, which he was if truth be told, he got to his feet and staggered toward her.

He stood over her watching as she stared at him with her big eyes. She continued to run her fingers up and down the length of her slit.

He went to his knees and stared at her sex from just inches away. The aroma came to him, and he licked his lips in appreciation.

She put her hands on either side of his head and drew him in.

He mashed his tongue into her, and she thrust her hips forward to meet him.

Gently, she urged him under her desk. He crouched down and buried his face into her vagina. She laid her head back with a sigh and cooed softly.

She looked down and placed her hands on top of his head. He was doing things to her that made her nipples harden. She sighed softly in response.

"Hi Theresa!" Susan said loudly.

Martin thumped his head on the underside of her desk, and she looked up with a start.

"Sorry," Susan said with a laugh, "I didn't mean to scare you! I came to find Martin. Is he in?"

"Um, no," Theresa said in a timorous voice, "He's um, he's eating out today."

"Okay," Susan said, "I'll find him later. How are things going for you here?"

"Oh they're great!" she replied in as calm a voice as she could muster.

Martin once more pressed his face into her tunnel and she smiled.

"That's good to hear!" Susan said, "Martin tells me you're doing wonders for him too!"

Martin flicked his tongue against her clitoris, and she jumped a bit.

"Really?" she cried out, "I'm sooooo glad!"

"Me too," Susan said, "Tell Martin I was looking for him."

"Suuuuure!" Theresa said dreamily.

As soon as Susan left the room she put a hand over her mouth and yelped. Her orgasm hit her in waves, and she slouched low in her chair.

Martin crawled out from under the desk and wiped the juices from his face.

"Eating out today huh?" he said irritably.

Friday Week 4

At ten in the morning, an email was sent from the HR office to everyone.

Attention Staff

The office will be closed at noon today. We will reopen at 9:00 am on Monday as usual.

Susan Wield

HR Director

Martin looked the message over and nodded absently. He looked up to see Susan striding toward him with a big smile on her face.

"Hi Martin!" she said when she stopped in his doorway, "I decided to check with you, to make sure you got my message. You and Theresa are all alone in this wing of the building."

"Yes, I got it," he said.

"Good," she said, "I finally convinced management to go ahead with spraying for pests. Some of the people in the other side have complained about seeing bugs and mice."

"We've never seen anything like that over here," he said.

"Yeah I know," she said, "But it didn't seem fair to send everyone else home while you and Theresa had to stay until five."

"That's good to know," he said, "I'll lock the access doors to this wing after you've all left."

"You're not going to stay!" she said with a scoff.

"Not for long," he said, "An hour or so to finish off my stuff. Theresa will leave at twelve on the dot."

"Okay," she said, "Just don't stay all afternoon! Go home! Have some fun!"

"I'll do that," he assured her.

At noon, he told Theresa it was time to leave. She made a detour to the washroom before she left.

He then went to the only access door to the main wing of the building and locked it. When he returned to his office, he found Theresa lying across his desk.

Her large glasses were perched on her cute little nose. Her big eyes were made to look even bigger through their thick lenses. The rest of her was completely uncovered.

He never seemed to get over it. Her naked body was something to behold. Her boobs were soft and round. They were definitely more than a handful. Her hips rounded outward from her waist in perfect symmetry.

Although he was looking at her from the front, he knew the view from the back would be just as spectacular.

Her sparse pubic hair did nothing to hide her pink slit. He could clearly see the wet folds glistening against the neon ceiling lights. Her legs were perfectly shaped, though short. She stood just over five feet tall. With all her natural curves, she was what most men would call curvy.

"Hello Martin," she said nervously, "I hope you don't mind. I didn't want to go home until I spent some time with you."

She rose languidly from the desk and stepped toward him slowly. She took him by the hand and led him to the couch in the corner of the office.

"Do you remember when we were at your place?" she said in a small voice, "You told me you were going to make love to me? And then you laid on top of me and did it so slowly?"

He nodded. He could not speak. His throat was too tight for him to say a word.

"Would you do that to e again?" she asked, "Please?"

He nodded again. He still couldn't speak.

She reached for his jacket and threw it across the room. Then she pulled his slacks down and dropped them on the floor. She pulled his shirt over his head and then pushed his shorts down.

"Take your socks off Martin," she breathed.

He bent over awkwardly and managed to rid himself of the socks.

By then she was lying back on the couch with her arms and legs splayed wide.

"Take me," she whispered.

Martin crawled on top of her. He was shaking like a leaf!

She gripped his hardon and guided it to her entrance.

"Take me," she said again.

He pushed inside her, and she arched her back to receive him. She put her arms around his shoulders and pulled him in for a kiss. It was a long passionate kiss.

"This is making love," she hissed.

He nodded and continued to slide in and out of her. The feeling against his member was almost beyond description. Her tunnel gripped him, and her legs squeezed him. She pulled him toward her and sighed.

Martin concentrated on sliding in and out of her rhythmically. He opened his eyes wide and took the sight of her in.

Soon, she was gasping with every thrust. He started to breathe heavily too.

The sensations he was feeling were beyond compare! He thrust again and again. Then he pushed into her and held on tight.

His semen jetted out of him and splashed inside her. She sighed with pleasure and fell back into the cushions with a groan.

"How do you do these things to me Martin?" she asked like a little girl.

"That's a good question," a voice said from across the room.

They both looked with a start to see Susan Wield staring at hem in shock.

Her face was flushed red, and her button-down blouse did nothing to hide the fact that her nipples were as hard as a rock.