The Temple Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne led him by the hand into the temple. Bromm passed through the doorway and into the temple's upper chambers. The walls were paneled in wood and adorned with fine tapestries showing scenes of hunting, playing, swimming, and more in idyllic settings. Daphne, carrying their discarded clothes under one arm, pulled Bromm along gaily as they made their way down the stairs to the second level, bare feet slapping softly on floor. The halls' lamps were lit, but the rest of the temple was sleep.

She stopped at the door to a private chamber and, giggling softly, pushed open the door. The room inside was unlit, but light filtered in from the hall and window, allowing Bromm to make out most of its features. Cozy but not suffocating, it was fitted with a great mirror on the ceiling and the opposite wall. His gaze went from her reflection to her and back again as she closed the door behind them and threw their discarded clothes into a pile on the floor. With a sly smile on her face, she pushed him onto the bed and he let himself fall backwards. The sheets were silk, dyed dark red. The floor she knelt on as she put a hand around his cock was marble and Bromm realized that the walls were as well. Her room was well-appointed, with a heavy dresser of polished wood, a vanity table with yet another mirror, and a door to either a closet or privy. I should have become a priest, Bromm thought as Daphne swallowed his cock again.

Her free hand grasped at his chest, caressing him all the way down his torso until she reached his cock again. Then the priestess stood up again and straddled his hips, stroking his cock in front of her.

"Look up, Bromm the handsome stranger," she whispered as she leaned in close, "do you like what you see?"

"I do," he replied, looking past her to the mirror and its view of her naked back. Her ass was heavenly, pulled taut as it was while she leaned over him. He clasped both hands upon it and squeezed as he kissed her again. She mounted his cock, giving a little cry of pleasure as it went it.

"A handsome stranger in the night with a big cock," she mused, "the Goddess has been generous indeed."

"She has," Bromm replied with a kiss, "I've always wanted to fuck a priestess."

Daphne began to ride his cock, gyrating her slender hips and clutching at his chest with her soft, white, hands. "Make me come," she begged as he thrust his cock into her tight little sex. "Don't stop fucking, don't stop! Oh, fuck me like the Goddess is watching!"

Bromm did as she commanded, thrusting his cock into her with increasing vigor even as he showed kisses on her red lips. Daphne moaned and squealed, her body shaking with pleasure. Bromm wrapped his arms around her, holding tight as she moaned into his neck. Her fingers clawed at his naked chest, she scratched and moaned like a wild animal and Bromm only fucked her harder. The slap of his hips against hers and the wet slapping of cock into sex resounded about the room.

Daphne shoved herself to a sitting position, breaking Bromm's embrace but affording him a view of her naked chest and little, bouncing, breasts. His hands freed, he grabbed them in his hands and kissed them. Exulting in the sensation, she tilted her head back until she was staring into the face of his reflection. When she saw him staring up at the reflection, her tits in his mouth, she opened her mouth in a wide smile and laughed. Bromm could only join in.

"Don't stop," he whispered, "I'm gonna come."

"Me first," she whispered back, her hips moving faster atop his. She cried out in delight and he felt the wetness of her sex dripping onto him. He fucked her harder as she began to scream, her eyes rolling back in her head as he slammed his hard cock into her. He felt the pressure building inside him; he was ready to blow. He spanked her bare ass with one hand and pulled her close to him with the other, winding his hand through her fiery hair.

Daphne squealed as she came, her whole body shuddering violently as she convulsed atop her. Bromm kept fucking, driving his cock deeper into her as she tightened her grip around him. She had not stopped coming before he finished as well. His toes curled and he arched his back as he came, spurting hot cum deep inside her. He continued thrust into her as he came down, slowing to a stop as she did.

Daphne sat up again, Bromm's cock still inside her. She leaned back so that they could both see his cock between the lips of her sex.

"Well fucked, my sweet," she cooed, taking his cock in her hands and stroking him. Wet with perspiration and out of breath, Bromm collapsed into the bed. Daphne dismounted his cock and lay next to him, licking his cock clean before she lay her head on his heaving chest.

"You can stay until morning," she whispered in his ear. "I won't tell the others about your climbing adventure."

"Thank you," Bromm gasped, "I will be gone, but keep you in my thoughts."

"Come back to me sometime," she whispered, running a hand down his sweaty chest. "This was fun."

"I have to find a new ship," Bromm replied, "But next time I male port here, I will come for you."

She smiled in the darkness.

"I hope you can make the Summer Festival." She nuzzled against him, her lips brushing against his ear. "The sacred orgy is a delight fit for the Goddess herself."

Bromm could almost feel himself getting hard again. The thought of a whole temple full of Daphnes, all young, beautiful, and ready to please, was stirring his cock for a second round. Daphne noticed.

"You like the thought of that don't you?" she teased, pinching his nipple. "Summer orgy," she whispered, as if she was casting a spell on him.

"I'll be there," he promised, and he gave her a kiss. Daphne smiled again.

"It's a promise," she said. With another kiss, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Trying to process all the events of the last few days, Bromm lay in the bed, exhausted and satisfied. Daphne rested her head on the pillow next him, breathing the quiet breath of sleep. All is well again, he thought to himself. I have made amends with Nystra. In the morning, I will go to the Temple of Kanaron and make my offerings there. Then I will go down to the harbor and find a new ship to sail with.

His mind went to thoughts of future adventures as he put an arm around Daphne's naked body and drifted off to sleep.