The Temptation Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However during my feeble attempts to escape I stumbled backwards and tripped while at the same time forcing you to lose your death grip on my nipples. I then attempted to kick you in the face but my attempts of that didn't go as planned I only managed to land a very light tap to your nose and at the same piss you off. You then attempted to grab at my legs but was unsuccessful do to the presents that I have dropped and you tripped forwards, in another attempt to go for my legs and get back up at the same time you tripped again on the presents.

You then tried a deferent approach in your attempt to get back up, this time you slid backwards clear of the presents before getting back up. By this time I was already up and attempted to get to the closes phone but you wouldn't allow it and bent down to pick up a gift and toss it in my direction to slow me down, and it worked as soon as the gift hit my back I once again fell to the floor. You then kicked the gifts that were in your way out of the way. And as for me my vision was blurred that when I made an attempt to get up was having trouble.

But when I finally made way back up to my feet I had to use the table to steady myself, but I did not stop there, after steadying myself I grabbed the phone and started running again. By this time you have managed to catch up to me and grabbed the phone out of my hands and tossed it over the upstairs railing, just as I was about to dial the police.

Afterwards you tried to force a kiss on me but I managed to push you off and scratch you in the face. While holding the same place that I have scratched you "YOU BITCH, YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" you yelled at me.

After scratching you I darted for the stairs and when I made it to the bottom I froze not knowing what to do next, while I was scanning and planning my next course of action. You once again caught up to me and that is when I got a glance at the broken phone that you tossed over the railing a moment a go. You then grabbed a hold of my wrists, but I managed to yank myself loss with all of the strength that I had, and went for my IPhone, I was so tired and it was so late that I was too lazy to pick it up just after dropping it in the couch.

My plain was to go for the Phone and run like hell out the door while calling the police, I managed to get to my purse in time and go for my Phone but unfraternally as I went in to grab it out, I fumbled with it and it slipped right out of my hands and on to the floor. And I did not have time to go and pick it up. At first you chased my across my living room all the while making the phone slid under the sofa.

You then chased me into the kitchen and that is when I decided to arm myself with a knife after going for a knife in the knife draw, once again ran and this time I headed for the backyard door but it was frozen shout, and by this time you managed to catch up to me yet once again, but only this time I did not see you coming. And you slammed my head right up against the sliding porch doors making me drop the knife. I did not have time to bend down and pick up the knife so I just lift it there for you to use and darted for the front door. And that is exact ally what you did, you bend down and picked the knife up to use later. I have just made it to the front door and seceded in opening it and was about to make my move, regardless how cold it was.

When you came up behind me and yanked me down to the floor and at the same time kicking the door closed. I tried to craw way, but you managed to yank my legs back and flip me over. You then held the knife at my thought while threating if I didn't do as you say you would slit my thought. With tears in my eyes I agreed. Then that is when you took the knife off of my neck and lowered it to my collar bone and starting from the collar you started splitting my shirt in half, then when you were done with that you lowered the knife even more to the buttons of my jeans, and since the knife can't cut through metal you roughly unbitten and unzipped my pants while holding the knife at my belly button. Then when you were done with that you commanded me to lay still while you lowered yourself and the knife to my legs, before continuing you traced the knife on the undersides of my pants and on the flesh of the right leg then the left leg. Then you began cutting away my pants in the same manner as you did with my shirt. First the left leg then the right leg then when you were done with that you once again flipped me over so you could roughly and savagely rip the rest of my pants off of me.

Now I'm lying there helpless and exposed for your viewing pleasure and your whims in just my matching white Christmas themed Bra and Panty Set made of silk. You then all of sudden had a moment of inspiration and yanked me up by my arm and dragged me to my feet and dragged me to the front door, and opened it all the while keeping your hold in my arm. And dragged me out the door as the way I am all the while I was doing my best to protest, but to no avail.

Once outside you tossed me on to a pile of snow that I just shoveled on to the grass and soon followed after. And when you have reached to where you have tossed mw you once again roughly yanked me up and slapped me across the face hard until I started crying. In a horsed voice I tried to say " why...why...why are you doing this to me" you didn't give an answer and just roughly swung me around and with the same manner yanked my Bra and Panties off of me, my only remaining protection of modesty. You then yanked me towards you and whispered dirty names in my ear that where directed towards me. You then reached a hand down to my very exposed pussy and started fingering me, while the other hand roughly held me tight by my breasts, in the back of my mind I was thinking 'think god it was Christmas and most where out elsewhere celebrating and not in this neighborhood. From my blurry eyes, I could only make out a hand full of lights on in the houses and cars parked around those houses and the neighborhood in general. After a while you once again tossed me back on to the ground on the snow but only this time, you bend down as I was doing my best to try and get away but the snow made that task impossible, grabbed a hand full of snow and smeared it on the right breast then you did the same to my right. You then leaned in and pinned me down I was doing my best to defend against your assaults but to no avail, despite what I have vow to you earlier.

With one hand you held both of my wrists the best you can while the other once again grabbed a hand full of snow but only this time you rubbed it into my pussy, when you were done with that you once again fingered me and whispered in my ear "perfect you little slut, now you're wet enough..." I turned my head in attempted to speak but you covered my mouth with the same hand that you fingered me with.

You then once again yanked me up and pulled me backed in the house leaving my Bra and Panties where they are. And dragged me straight to my room all the while I was screeching and protesting. And each time that I did you would tossed me to the floor and slapped me hard once in an attempt to shout me up. And when we finally made it to my room kicking my Christmas presents out of the way more. And tossed me on my bed and.

Roughly pulled me to the bedroom window and yanked on the pull string to clear the shutter out of the way, so I could get a full unobstructed view of your bedroom window to which I had not noticed until now. You then leaned in and told me how you had watched me sun bathing and changing and showering and the like, and how much of slut I was. Then you proceed to complement me on my choice of underwear and Bra, you then concluded your complement by saying "only a slut like you would choose that kind of Bra and Panties to wear..."

You tossed me on the bed and turned me around and spanked my ass three times on each cheek with your belt, and while I was crying in pain and in shame you stood back to admire your own work while yanking the rest of your pants down. You couldn't help but notice how sexy I looked the way I was and the moon light that was brightly shining on my abused body only enhanced that look.

You then took the very same belt that you just spanked my ass with and tied it around both my wrists and to the bed. I tried to kick you but each time that I did you moved back far enough to make sure that the only thing that I would be kicking was air. When my legs were getting tired from all of those kicking I started to give in, by the time I was done I was breathing heavily, and my protests became less and less. And that is when you took your opportunity to continue your fun. And you started out by leaning in and demand that I beg for your massive cock, and when I refused to say anything you reached your hand to both of my nipples and started playing with them by pinching and licking them. And it was at this point that your massive cock started growing with no mercy again, I was presently surprised it took this long considering all that you have done to me.

Regardless of your own saliva you still went back to pinching my nipples, and again demanded that I begged for your massive cock. And the longer that I make you wait the harder you pinched my nipples. Then finally it got the point that I couldn't take the pain anymore and finally said what you wanted me to say, "oh...oh...I...can't...take...it...anymore...I...want...it...inside of me..." But you weren't impressed with my answer and pinched my nipples even harder all the while saying. "What?" SLAP to my left breast "Tell!" SLAP to my right breast "Me!" SLAP to my left breast again, "What!" SLAP to my right breast again "You!" SLAP to my left breast again, "Want!" SLAP to left breast again, "Inside!" SLAP again to my right breast, "You!" SLAP once again to my left breast, "You!" SLAP once again to my right breast, "Slut! Whore!" finally to both of my breasts. And with each word and with each SLAP to either of my breasts the SLAPS got more harder and more louder and audible.

"Please...please...I ...I ...want...your...massive cock inside of me...please..." I said breathlessly from all of the things that has been done to me including the ass spanking and all of the breast slapping's. you leaned in and whispered in my ear "that's better' before stuffing my mouth with your right thumb. Then with your free hand you reached down and started playing with my pussy and I involuntary came squirting all of my woman juices, you scooped up what you can from the remains in my pussy and forced me to taste myself, with one swift motion you switched the one in my mouth with the one covered in my own cum not giving me the chance to resist by clamping my mouth shut never to be opened to you again. When you had the fingers with my own lady cum in my mouth you swirled it to make sure I get a good taste of my own lady cum.

Then with those fingers still in my mouth you plunged your cock right in my dripping pussy and started pumping me, then it was at this point that I just realized that you weren't wearing a condom. It didn't take you long to cum in my pussy and impregnating me, I was too worn out to resist you any longer. In a final move you leaned in and threatened to turn me into a Internet Porn Star unless I meet all of your conditions.

1= I can't tell anyone what you did to me. That is including the police.

2= I Can't tell anyone about my pregnancy and your baby. That's including the police

3= I have to hide this Pregnancy if I have to.

4= If you want to come back and rape me and impregnate me again I would let you.

5= If I get an abortion I would regret it.

6= I would have to update you on all of my pregnancies by going to the window and showing you my belly at a set time of the day of your choosing.

7= And that if we were to have a boy you would teach him to rape me. And if it's a girl you would let me to come over and rape her anytime that you want.

8= And finally I would accept anything that you give me without any questions, and that I would do anything you say again without any questions.

You then got up off of me and got dressed and left while leaving there to ponder my future and the consequences if I disobeyed. On your way out you turned your head and noticed my discarded under garments still laying there on the snow partly covered. You then took a quick look around before quickly bending down and placing them into your pockets, before heading home.

The next morning I woke up in the same state that you left me in, and the sun shining through the window. Still sore and feeling abused I stumbled off the bed and walked to the window and looked out to find it snowing, but the fact that it was snowing and the sun was out did not help me much. In fact it made it worse because the falling snow reminded me of what you did to me in the snow. And that forced me to think of my discarded undergarments. So I did my best to dash to the bathroom and retrieve my bathrobe. And as soon as I did that I struggled to put it on duo to what you did to me.

Once on I had to use the wall to stable myself and make my way downstairs and to the front door. When I finally made my down the steps I almost tripped and stumbled on the last step. When I finally regain my courage and balance I crawled to the front door and opened it in hopes of finding my under garments, but only finding fresh snow on the ground and disappointment. I was about to duck back in and close the door I noticed that you have tapped a note to the door.

As soon As I ripped the note off the door and closed the door and claps to floor I cried my eyes out while squeezing the note in my hands and thinking "why me". When I finally calmed down somewhat I nagged to get myself up off the floor and made my way back up to my room, when I finally made it up I nearly tripped once again but this time over a Christmas Present. And that is when I noticed that you have installed a Web Cam on my computer. I lifted the note in my hands and unfolded it to read it, and it reads as follows.

You may have noticed the Web Cam on your computer by now, I have installed it for you last night as a Christmas Present. And I want you to give me your email address so that I could email you when I want you to use the Web Cam, amongst other instructions. And no matter what I instructed you to do I want you to lift up your shirt and show me how far along you are on our baby, this rule applies to any and all pregnancy and not just on our first and remember our agreement. If you refuse to do as I say I would Turn you into a Internet Porn Star. I have included the main ones at the bottom of this letter just incase that you forget whore. And as for the email hare's how I want you to give it to me, I want you to write it down on a piece of paper and give to me by noon tomorrow. I would be waiting. I'll be home all day.

1= I can't tell anyone what you did to me. That is including the police.

2= I Can't tell anyone about my pregnancy and your baby. That's including the police

3= I have to hide this Pregnancy if I have to.

4= If you want to come back and rape me and impregnate me again I would let you.

5= If I get an abortion I would regret it.

6= I would have to update you on all of my pregnancies by going to the window and showing you my belly at a set time of the day of your choosing.

7= And that if we were to have a boy you would teach him to rape me. And if it's a girl you would let me to come over and rape her anytime that you want.

8= And finally I would accept anything that you give me without any questions, and that I would do anything you say again without any questions.

And the first email that I have received from you was the E Version of the exact letter as above, and at the time I was only a week pregnant.

But that was years ago and I was only 33 at the time and now I'm 27 and working on our third baby a boy, while already have given birth to two other boys 2 and 3 years old.

12