The Temptations of Dee Pt. 02

Story Info
White Teacher finds Black men an intoxicating temptation.
7.1k words
4.41
44.3k
42

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,232 Followers

Noticing The Signs

The great advantage of short trips was that you didn't need a huge amount of luggage. Dee had managed to cram it all into the single suitcase that she was wheeling through the Capital's airport. Security cleared and now she just had to find the ride that Jessica had said she would send for her.

Before that last visit it'd been years since she'd been to the Capital. Growing up in the Old Dominion she knew the city well but after she'd taken her first job way down South she'd not really had cause to return. If she came this way it was for family occasions not to then take an excursion. Then they'd decided to bring the children here to see the sights and she'd met her old student Jessica and ... Jessica's friend.

It was ridiculous but things just hadn't been the same since that first visit. For three months she had been having those dreams. When they should have faded with time they just seemed to get more intense and more ... explicit. She never seemed to get an uninterrupted night's sleep - she would wake suddenly with her mind still flooded with those images and her body... Well, let's just say she would awake in the middle of the night in an excited state only to find her husband snoring next to her. That was the problem - not so much the dreams themselves but their aftermath. From excitement and passion she suddenly hit the brick wall of reality.

That had been bad enough but then there had been the work situation. It had to be her tiredness because she had never been one for day-dreaming in class. Especially not those sorts of day-dreams.

She had decided that she had to do something about it. The problem had started in the Capital when she had gone to meet Jess. The problem would be solved if she went back over there and proved to herself that there was nothing for her to get herself so worked up about.

Jess had given her an open invitation to visit and when she had rung her old student she had seemed delighted. Apparently she was finding the latter stages of her pregnancy a considerable limitation and a bore. Having someone fresh to talk to would be a treat for her. David had raised no objection. After all she'd only had lunch with Jessica on her last visit and they had lots to catch up on.

***

Dee looked across the concourse and saw her ride. Oh my goodness - where had Jessica found him! He was the definition of tall, dark and handsome. He stood easily with a small sign in his lowered hand chatting with another African-American who looked like a cabbie.

Her ride did not look like a cabbie. He was wearing a smart tailored suit and he stood just over six-feet tall. He was perhaps in his mid-thirties and it was clear that he kept himself in shape. That suit didn't hide the fact that this was a well-built man. It also didn't hide how handsome he was. His skin was very dark and his features were regular. He was smiling as he talked to the cabbie.

Then he saw her. She knew immediately that he had noticed her. Even at that distance his deep brown eyes seemed to lock onto her blue ones. Then she felt his eyes make a swift but precise scan of her whole body - from the tips of her sensible shoes right up to the top of her head. She saw the tip of his tongue run along the underside of his upper lip. He gave a little nod and an eye-brow twitched.

Dee had seen all that before - but a long time ago. She'd been married for twelve years after all. Back in the day though, when she'd been on the dating scene, she'd seen that look plenty of times. The expression of interest. A man who was ready to move in and try his hand with her - to see if he could claim her.

Dee somehow kept walking towards him but suddenly his eyes left her and he was looking over her shoulder. Since she was 5'4" that wasn't too hard for him. He was looking around the crowd behind her. She felt a little deflated by that but took the last few steps before stopping in front of him.

"Excuse me," she squeaked, finding her throat was somehow very dry. "I'm Dee."

He looked down at her first with an expression of surprise but then seeing who she was he gave her the most beautiful and warm of smiles. "I'm sorry! It's just that Jessica told me you were her teacher in school. I was expecting someone much...older."

'I've got a few years on you, Mister', she thought to herself but she still felt a little warmth in her cheeks. "I thought you hadn't noticed me."

His smile broadened. "Oh, I'd noticed you alright. The day I don't notice a woman like you in a crowd they can take me out the back and shoot me."

She knew she was blushing red to her roots now. It wasn't just what he was saying it was who was saying it. He really was a gorgeous hunk of a man. Smooth with it too. A few years ago she'd have had to have been very careful around a man like this.

He had noticed her reaction but his smile hadn't wavered. Instead he held out a large Black hand. "I hope you didn't take offence Dee, but I like to say it as I see it. My name is James - Jessica sent me to look after you."

She shook hands with him and then, well, then he pretty much took charge. One hand took the bag she'd been wheeling and picked it up as if it weighed nothing. His other arm moved to guide her by crossing behind her back and gently taking her bare arm. She couldn't help looking down and seeing his dark fingers laying on her pale skin. A shiver ran through her - a shiver of desire.

"It is a beautiful sight isn't it?" His deep mellow voice broke in on her thoughts. She looked up at him and saw he was looking at the arching roof of the concourse. She was pretty sure he hadn't been talking about that though.

"Some fuckers have all the luck," muttered the cabby as he saw James go with his arm wrapped around the damn fine white woman. He glanced up and saw his fare - about 300lbs of sweaty male executive. With a slight shake of his head he took the man's bag.

***

Really, where on earth did Jess find them!

James was thoroughly charming and not in any way offensive but he did seem to have a one-track mind. As their Lexus drove through the city he kept making little compliments and remarks that might be perfectly innocent but...

She'd mentioned she had a family but that hadn't seemed to get through so she tried again. "As I said James, I'm a married woman. Married to my David for 12 years". She had almost said, '12 long years.'

He smiled again and gestured with his hand so the light glinted on his own wedding band. "Relieved to hear it Dee. A woman like you would be pretty much certain to be married unless of course her interests lay elsewhere. Not that I would object to that because we all seek happiness where we can find it. However, from my perspective, that would be a damn shame. Especially when we getting along so well. I'm sure this can be the start of a beautiful friendship. I've wanted that since I first set eyes on you" He looked over and nodded as if that was just common sense.

So, let's get this straight. He was pleased she was married because it showed she wasn't a lesbian and that meant she'd be available for him. It just sort of seemed to be assumed that she'd have no objection to going with him, to ... have sex with him. Her logical mind struggled to conjure up the outrage appropriate to the situation but she just couldn't do it. Her passionate side and her body were screaming, 'Yes, Yes, Yes - I want him.' She shifted a little in her seat - she knew her body was reacting to his strong masculine presence in a very physical sense. You could tell yourself something as much as you liked but your body didn't lie. Being with this man was making her like a horny teenager and it was sort of thrilling but also horribly disconcerting.

"I'm a school teacher and a married mother of three, James. It's very, er, flattering of you but I think I might be past any likelihood of that sort of thing."

"The best women are like the best vehicles. Sure if you don't take care of them, you don't give them the proper attention and the proper respect, then you gonna have problems down the line. Treat them right, give them what they need and pay loving attention to every inch and aspect of them and you'll have what they call a classic on your hands. Classy and elegant and worth more money than there is in the whole wide world."

She was blushing again - she knew James 'could pay loving attention to every inch' of her. It was obvious in how he carried himself - in his whole way of being. This was a man that could take her to places she had never even imagined existed. She looked at him and she just hoped and prayed he couldn't see in her eyes how much she wanted and needed that sort of attention.

"That sound familiar to you, Dee? Heard of any classics that ain't being treated right? I'm always ready to take on another project, just say the word."

Oh God how she wanted to say that word. But, of course, in real life you couldn't do that sort of thing. It would be crazy and so irresponsible. She thought of her beautiful children, her job, her friends - how would they react? Then, with a stab of guilt, she realised she hadn't thought of poor David. It really wasn't his fault. How could he compete with a man like James. Even ten years ago he would have been out-classed and now...

"Here's our turn - not far now. A shame - I was enjoying our chat." He drove on in silence and let Dee take in her surroundings.

Dee's husband wasn't a millionaire but he did hold an office-based position and she taught at an up-scale school in a prosperous area. Her life-style reflected that. She had the suburban home with all the conveniences and the minivan - in short the comfortable life-style you would expect of someone with her social position.

This area was rather different. An area of the city that was going to seed. Shuttered stores and weed-strewn sidewalks with gang-tags seemingly covering every inch of available wall-space. Small groups of men or youths lounged on one or two of the corners as they passed. Dee couldn't help feeling a little concerned but when she looked to James his placid face suggested this was just every-day for him.

They turned into what looked like a new development. James parked up and pointed to a small bungalow. Jess is meeting you in there - can't tell you how much she's been looking forward to it. I'll be around working and we'll organise you a lift to your hotel when you're ready."

Dee got out and James unloaded her bag for her. Without asking he set off for the bungalow with Dee walking along a step behind.

"Hey whass goin on here!"

Dee turned and saw another man. He was carrying a big rough block of stone that he casually tossed down before approaching them.

James was an impressive figure man but this man had him beat. A powerful muscular physique that was stripped to the waist and glistening with sweat from his hard morning's work. He seemed to be almost covered with tattoos - not just his chest and arms but also his back and neck. Most were rather crude - distinctly of the jailhouse variety. He was somewhat intimidating.

"Ty - what's the problem." James took it in his stride - did he ever do anything else?

"Sez you're going to pick up Jess' old teacher and you come back with this fine piece of tail. Where's the old lady at and why you out picking up your latest bit of white skirt when you sposed to be doing a job for Jess. Where the fuck is Dee - you left that poor old lady at the airport just coz you wanted to get yo dick wet again. Shamed at you," he looked at Dee again, "not that I blame you. Would like to pick this fine piece of pussy up myself." His hand wandered in the general direction of a sizable bulge in the front of his pants.

"Ty," James' voice was weary but firm. "I think you owe this lady an apology. This is Dee, Jessica's old teacher."

"Well fuck me." It didn't quite qualify as an apology but it seemed the best she was going to get. "Well, sweetness, you can come round here any time you like and just ask for Tyrone. I could do with some private tuition time with a hot little teacher lady like you." A big hand reached out and cupped Dee's ass. She jumped a little and Tyrone withdraw his hand after a fierce look from James.

Dee wandered into the bungalow in something of a daze. Where on earth DID Jessica find them!

***

Dee was miles away as she prepared the coffee for herself and Jessica. The poor dear was so big she could hardly get put of her chair and she supposedly still had a couple of weeks to go. Dee could recall that tiredness and when the little one came it wouldn't get any easier for a while.

Just at that moment, however, she wasn't thinking about Jess or her future. Her attention was riveted on James and Tyrone as they worked in the sun. They were both stripped to the waist and Tyrone might have been more muscular but James had the sleek grace of a powerful big cat. She watched the rippling muscles under the coal-back skin and her eyes drank in their strength and power. They were busy clearing old masonry and preparing ground by digging it.

Dee turned back to prepare the coffee but her mind was full of the two men. What was it like to be with one of them? She knew darned well that it would bear no comparison to what she got at home. Suddenly she was startled by a sharp rap on the window and she opened it to find the men looking at her with hungry eyes.

"Well, ain't it time you gave us what we want?"

Dee almost staggered. Tyrone was so blatant about it and seemed so sure that she would agree. Not just for himself either, he apparently expected her to agree to both of them. Her heart was beating fast and making her breathing seem irregular. They wanted her and they might just take her whatever happened.

"Our cold drink. Ain't it time you gave us it?"

Dee blushed again and hurried to fetch their drinks. How could she be so stupid? How had she got herself so worked up? What was wrong with her?

Tyrone took his drink and James reached for his. "Early days, Dee, but when you're ready you can give us what we really want." He winked and then watched as the red-faced white woman fled back to the safety of the lounge and Jessica.

***

Jessica tasted her coffee after savouring its fragrance. She'd had to limit her intake recently - another of the little inconveniences of her current condition. She snuck a glance over to Dee again and saw that her attention was riveted on the view from the big picture window. There, almost as if artfully arranged for her perusal, the two men were still hard at work.

"Magnificent aren't they?"

"Yes, they are both just so..." Dee paused in search of the right word.

"You're right but I actually meant the new buildings," smiled Jessica.

"Oh..." Dee's hand rose to her mouth.

Jessica smiled off her old teacher's confusion. Even back at school the two of them had got on well - she had been a serous, hard-working student and her teacher had taken a lot of time with her. She knew how lucky she had been to have a teacher like Dee. There had been a sort of bond between them and she felt there still was. It was just that now, if what she suspected was correct, she could see that she might have to be taking the role of teacher and mentor.

All in good time though. First, she had to put her friend at ease.

"That whole area is going under turf as a new play-area for the children - we have rather a lot of them here at the development. Then we're planting an area of trees at the end there and we aim to have some land set aside for a flower garden. It's going to be beautiful but it all takes time."

Jess paused and then continued with a hand on her belly. "She is going to be my first and it's pretty scary. First, giving birth and then being responsible for a whole new life. I know I will cope and I know that it's what I want but it's still really daunting. My house-mate Emily has just had her first and I see how good she is with little Rufus and I wonder if I will be the same. I just can't know until I'm in that position."

Dee moved over from her armchair to join Jessica on the sofa. She put her arm around the redhead and gave her a gentle hug. "Of course you are going to be alright. I never had a student quicker to learn and more able to adapt. You will be a wonderful mother. Do you have anyone to give you advice? I've raised three and you know I'm always on the end of a phone if you need to talk."

"I get plenty of advice," smiled Jess, "but the offer of a friendly hearer is really good to have. You hear about new mothers getting depressed or failing to cope and you can't help being worried."

The two women talked for a while and Dee was really touched that her friend had opened up to her about something so personal. She thought that she might broach an issue or two that she had been wondering about.

"Jess, I haven't noticed a man around - I knew that you and your husband broke up. I was sorry to hear about that."

"Don't be. It was the best decision I have ever made - an excellent decision for him as well by the way. I can't go into details but I found out things about him that meant I couldn't remain with him. He was very different to the man I thought I had married. Now I am here and he is over at the Capitol. I'm sure we are both much happier than if we'd stayed together."

"Oh," said Dee.

"I hope I haven't shocked you. Believe me I have nothing but respect and admiration for couples like you and David who stay together and raise a family. It must be wonderful to be as much in love as ever."

"Yes," said Dee. It was no good. Jessica had been so open and honest with her and she couldn't keep quiet. Besides, having someone she could talk to about it would be so liberating. She took a deep breath. "Actually, no. It's something that's been on my mind a lot recently. It sounds clichéd but I think my last birthday might have had something to do with it. I suddenly realised that, in a way, time was passing me by and doing it so darned quickly"

"Hey don't be playing the old lady with me," groaned Jess, "I'm less than ten years younger than you remember. I just had the big three-oh!"

"That was alright for me but this one was a little different. One of those days when you sit back and take stock. There are things I dreamed that probably will never happen now. There are realities that I have to accept."

"Like what?"

Dee took a deep breath. "David and I married because we loved each other and we desired each other. Time might be expected to dull the fires a little but recently..."

"Only recently?" Opening up to one of the best lawyers in the country meant you were likely to be cross-examined.

"OK, not just recently though it has been steadily getting worse. I had my three lovely children and somewhere around there I went from being his sexy wife to being the mom of his kids. I was too busy to really notice then but as time has passed it's become more and more obvious."

"He doesn't make love to you?"

"Oh yes, but it's ALWAYS the same. Like a routine, mechanical, as if it's a duty to be performed every so often. It just confirms what I already know - that I've got old and that I'm not sexy any more."

Now it was Jessica giving Dee a little hug of support.

"He just doesn't get it. Now, especially now, I need to be experimenting, trying new things, keeping fresh and vibrant and feeling alive. He just wants routine, to keep doing exactly the same things, eating the same meals and going to the same places. He's stifling me and he's made me what I am - another suburban soccer mom with sensible clothes and sensible shoes and a sensible minivan and he is so FUCKING BORING." Her speech had grown louder and faster as she had finally been able to vent frustrations that had been growing for the best part of a decade. The last two words were almost yelled and Dee suddenly sat back wide eyed and breathing hard, amazed at her own audacity and her use of a profanity.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,232 Followers
12