The Temptations of Dee Pt. 12a

Story Info
White suburban housewife or Black man's baby momma?
9k words
4.23
28.5k
25

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers

Shaping Up

"C'mon - work it, work it, build them squats. Get deep - deeper - we got another fifty to do today and I'm gonna be checkin' they'se all fo' real."

Dee felt the sweat on her brow. It wasn't much consolation to know that the others in the class were feeling as tired as she was, feeling their muscles scream from the work-out proscribed for them.

LaTreya was being merciless today. "That one was half-assed Dee - now we all gets to do another five real deep squats just for that. You work half-assed and half-assed is what you'll keep. Skinny white butts only fit for your husbands." She laughed and her long braids tossed on her head. She half-turned and slapped the big rounded surface of her firm booty as if to taunt the pink-faced sweating women in front of her.

"Now don't you dare slack. Five deep, DEEP, ones to finish. Get down like you mean it - like I am." To be fair LaTreya did perform every class they did. It's just that after the session she looked ready to go again while they just wanted to lean against the wall or collapse on the floor and gasp for breath.

"Two minutes and then the next session's starting." LaTreya laughed at the half-stifled moan of protest. "You all thinks you needs a rest? You all thinks you deserves a rest? No, no, no. You gets to rest when you prove you deserve a rest. Like Anna and Charli over there."

Those two were seated in comfortable chairs after their thirty minutes of gentle pilates and yoga. Charli, her blonde hair braided into two long pigtails, lifted her glass of cool liquid in mock salute. Her work-out gear did nothing to hide her pregnant belly. Anna's baby-bump remained cutely modest by comparison.

Yes - they had earned their rest. Their bellies gave them status - they had proved their dedication to the cause. Proved their belonging and worth in this project that they had all stumbled into in their various ways. Mr Taylor's project.

"Right - back on yo' feet and in position." LaTreya's voice was smooth - strangely contrasting with her formidably sculpted physique. "Alison, Becky, Brooke - up straight now. C'mon Dee - be plenty of time to rest once you've earned it."

Ah - that was the thing wasn't it.

Dee had a feeling that she HAD earned it.

Could a woman tell, I mean really and genuinely know, when they were pregnant. Before science or old wives' tales could make a ruling. Dee had suspected before and then maybe had it confirmed or denied by a test.

This time she KNEW. She'd known it from that moment. When Jessica, her old pupil and now friend, had brought her to orgasm while full of her Black daddy's seed. She had known what they were doing and welcomed it. She had shook and howled her approval and desire - all fuelled by the knowledge that then, at that precise moment, she was making new life. Her fourth child, the first of her own new existence which would begin when the news of her pregnancy shattered her old life forever.

"Dee - whatcha dreamin' about. We starting girl!" LaTreya broke through her thoughts and Dee swung herself into the new exercise alongside her class-mates. She loved these sessions every day after school. She determined to make the most of this one. She'd soon be having to take it easier for nine months or so.

Plans and Preparations

The arrangement had been made. When she was sure then Dee was to text Jessica an invitation for a meal. That would set everything into progress.

It had been the first thing she had done - except for safely disposing of the pregnancy test of course. The two lines were crisp and clear, stark against their white background. They spelled out the necessity for action. A part of her had wanted to be able to keep it for ever but she had settled for a photograph. The risk of premature discovery was too high. The text to Jess was the name of a place. The answer, received seconds later, was a time and a smiley face emoji.

A smiley face! It didn't really do it justice. The mix of excitement and exhilaration and sheer blind terror that was coursing through every part of her. The knowledge that the day she had known would come, had hoped and longed for, was finally here.

The place was close enough to home to be quickly accessible but far enough away to be discrete. That had made it perfect for her previous meetings with Bill too.

On arrival she took a seat and was greeted by the server. She'd half-expected it to be the same young girl as last time but realised that was silly. It was probably a different shift for the staff entirely. This woman was also fair-skinned and blonde haired but probably in her early twenties. She was very professional, easily catering for the needs of all her tables. Not that the place was very busy at this time of day.

Dee sipped a cold drink and watched the parking lot. It was only a few minutes before Jessica arrived and then swept her way in. She was obviously fresh from work dressed in a perfectly-cut dark Pallas Paris suit. She looked every inch the successful lawyer that she was.

Jess spotted her, moved swiftly over to the table and took hold of both Dee's hands. The younger woman's eyes were shining and her warm smile said all that needed to be. Congratulation and acceptance into the 'sisterhood'. "You're sure," was all Jess said.

"As sure as a woman can be - I was even before I, um, confirmed it."

Jessica's smile widened and she gave a significant nod. "That's wonderful - have you told anyone else?"

"Only Bill and Shaka."

"Keep it that way for the moment. Have you decided on joining us - you and the girls?"

It was as simple as that. Ending her old life and moving forward with her new. The acceptance and the sacrifice. It would not be a new life that would be good for a young white boy - Davey couldn't have a permanent place in it. All that raced through her mind - as it had a thousand times in the last few days - during the time it took her to say,

"Yes."

Jess's eyes sparkled with pleasure and anticipation. "You won't regret it. Give me a time when the coast is clear for James and Tyrone to come down and collect your stuff. Which has to be mainly clothing and the girls' possessions. Anything else is better left."

"I know that. But David - I know that he'll..."

Jessica's hand moved forward to cover Dee's. "Don't worry about that. I've drawn up the papers as I suggested and you agreed."

"But you don't understand my husband. He would never..."

Jessica tapped Dee's hand with her long perfectly-proportioned fingers. "Haven't I told you not to worry. That is all in VERY capable hands. Now I just need you to sign these."

Dee knew that she had to trust Jessica and Jessica's formidable reputation. She didn't have any choice - not with her Black lover's baby already growing in her belly. David was not like Anna's Kent - happy to pamper her through a pregnancy with another man's baby. Kent would soon be changing the diapers of an infant that was obviously not his. David was a very different sort of man. He would want either to lash out or to protect the status quo. He'd probably settle for everything staying as it was so long as she abandoned her Black lovers, never spoke of it again and, of course, made sure the baby 'went away.'

Well that wasn't happening. Even if the other two had been possible the last would never be. Her free hand went to her belly. It was still flat but she knew that he or she was in there. Her beautiful baby.

She brought her hand up and picked up the pen from the table. She quickly scanned the papers and then added her signature.

Taking It Up The Ass (Scenario 1)

Well - a deal was a deal and a promise was a promise.

It had seemed daring and sexy at the time but you know what they say about biting off more than you can chew.

Shaka had been almost restrained. It'd been a whole day after she'd told him before he'd casually asked her whether she'd messaged Elvin yet.

Well - no. Excuse her if he hadn't been top of her list. But, of course, Shaka was right. A promise was a promise.

Besides she would have been inclined to do most anything Shaka wanted just at that moment.

He'd met her with the inevitable question.

"You're sure?"

She'd nodded and his smile had been warm and genuine. His hands had moved up to the first button of her blouse and undone it before moving on to the next and the next. He didn't rush, he just carefully and methodically removed every stitch of her clothing. Then he gently placed one of his big hands on the pale skin of her belly while his other touched his hoop in her ear. His wonderful deep brown eyes were on hers through most of this - beautiful and powerful, mesmerizing if there had been any need to mesmerize her. As if she would ever have wanted to be anywhere else at that moment.

His mouth met hers - his kiss tender. There was no need for overwhelming passion. They were lovers - re-establishing their bond after a time apart. She loved it - loved every delicate tender movement.

Finally he pulled back and took her hands in his. He saw her glance down and knew she was savouring the image. The contrast in their size and their skin-tone, the differences that looked so right when put together.

"Never looked so fine girl - proud that you're my beautiful little bitch."

Oh she loved to hear him say that. She didn't care if it was bad of her. To have a magnificent handsome man like Shaka call her his 'beautiful little bitch'. It would never get old. Only much later did she realise that for the first time she hadn't compared Shaka with David. She hadn't wondered if she'd ever have been there if David had just taken the time and energy to show her that he loved her, that she was a desirable woman. She wouldn't be thinking such thoughts again. David was in the past and the Dee who had lived those last tedious passionless years with him was gone too. She had been born anew.

Dee's mind worked it out much later but her body already knew. She pushed herself close to Shaka, sought his mouth with hers.

This time when their kiss ended Shaka nodded. "Get in bed girl - it's been too long."

She hadn't needed telling twice and soon he had joined her and she had found herself wrapped in those wonderful strong arms of his. She felt her body almost wrapped into his - her back pressed against the warmth and power of his body. His lips kissed her neck and then his tongue found her ear. She giggled and tried to ease herself free but he was holding her and she really, really, didn't want to escape.

She felt the warmth of his lips and the slight prickle from his chin. She looked down and saw his hands gently holding her belly. The image one of possession but also one of protection.

There had been a doubt in her mind. She knew how these men liked making a white woman their baby-momma. Well her baby was Bill's not Shaka's. It might have all been agreed but would it affect how Shaka felt about her?

The long hard column of flesh pressed up against her back proved that it hadn't. He still found her desirable - he still wanted her. She felt a ripple of warmth through her body. The pleasure and joy of a man like Shaka finding her sexy.

His mouth was at her ear again, breathing words.

"You gonna look tight as fuck with that belly all big with Bill's baby. You know that don't you. All the brothas gonna want some. Maybe I'll have to keep them off with a stick!"

Dee giggled at the mental image. Maybe there was some truth to it though. Hadn't she seen Georgia get a lot of attention when there'd been no doubt that she was pregnant.

"Nothing hotter than a woman who'se found herself, who'se took her own path. Nothing sexier than that. Nothing sexier than you right now. That's why once you had this one and got yourself settled I'm taking you exclusive for a while. Just till we've made sure your next one is mine. Anything to say?"

"Fuck me, Shaka, please fuck me."

She felt as much as she heard his little chuckle of pleasure. "That's a deal then." She felt his weight shift on the bed and then his cock was at the entrance to her pussy. He lined himself up and then moved into her with a single fluid motion. She was ready for him and accepted him, each of his thrusts moving a little further into her. His hands moved up her body until they found her nipple rings. It wasn't frantic it was measured and deliberate and exquisitely skilled. A man who knew how to please a woman and who knew just how to please her.

She heard a noise to her left and suddenly realised that someone else had entered the room.

"Hi honey." The clipped accented tones were unmistakable. It was Linda, Shaka's wife. Dee felt a moment of panic but Shaka's stroke did not falter. A moment later the familiar dimpled smile of Linda appeared in front of her and then dipped down to kiss her cheek.

"Hi Dee - I hear congratulations are in order. I've a meeting with your husband tomorrow but I doubt it'll be nearly as much fun as yours with mine!" Her laugh was musical and natural as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Perhaps, for Shaka's wife, it was. Dee had always been a little wary about her relationship with Linda, unsure of quite where she stood. It was perhaps still the residue of her upbringing.

"I see you started without me." That remark of Linda sort of changed things didn't it!

"Damn you seen this girl..." was all Shaka said in response. He eased himself up and off Dee. His big cock bounced in front of him as he kissed his wife.

Well your lover's wife turning up mid-coitus was apt to break the mood a little, even if she seemed cool with all that was happening. More than cool in fact.

"We only have a couple of hours," said Linda s she began to strip, "no time to waste." Then she picked up her bag and took Dee into the shower.

***

Preparation is everything and experience is invaluable. Dee was hardly an innocent abroad but life with the unimaginative David hadn't entirely equipped her. Linda took charge and that was how the teacher now found herself a pupil.

It was also how she found herself naked and with another woman tonguing her butt-hole for the first time.

"Look at that," scolded Linda playfully, "you've got to relax. That's the key to this game. You need to relax and give it up. That fertile pussy of yours has been distracting our men from this lovely little peach of a butt. Well no more and," she slapped Dee's butt-cheek with her hand, "this is going to get a lot of attention now. That right honey?"

"Preach it," came Shaka's deep voice, "booty like that deserves it. Wasn't for Elvin I'd be taking it tonight."

That was a daunting prospect. Elvin wasn't small but Shaka was seriously equipped.

She heard Linda's musical laugh. "You've tightened up again - you NEED to relax. You think Shaka's too big for you? Well my man is amazing but nothing that you can't handle and enjoy handling too. I'm sure he'll be happy to give you plenty of practise."

Again the low chuckle of assent from Shaka.

"Lesson one," Linda's clipped South African accent seemed more noticeable, more imperative. Had she adopted the consciously didactic tone purely for Dee's benefit? "If you are a Black man's woman equipped like this," her hand gently slapped Dee's butt-cheek again, "then it WILL be being fucked. So make sure you are ready. Nice and clean and with plenty of lube." She undid a small container and went to work.

Dee glanced across at Shaka. He was seated with his big hand on his cock. Clearly enjoying the spectacle very much. Then she felt a pressure at her butthole.

"Relax baby - just relax." Linda's tone was business-like. "Yes! You see - is that so bad?"

Well no - but it wasn't an entirely pleasant feeling. Dee knew she had Linda's finger in her ass and almost immediately started to feel it move in and out. She did her best to keep relaxed but that was tricky when just about all her attention was on the sensations coming from her rear-end.

"Yeah thass right Baby - you doing good." Was Shaka talking to her or to his wife? Or to both of them?

After a few repetitions it did seem to feel a little less strange. Dee was just getting used to it when the finger was withdrawn and then she felt pressure again.

"Relax cutie, relax..." Linda almost cooed the instruction as she inserted two fingers and then, after a while, three. Every time she felt Dee tighten up she would stop and pause until the other woman had relaxed again.

"Damn but Elvin's gonna love fucking that tight little ass. Lucky mothafucka." Shaka's phone was out - recording. His big hard cock standing up against his belly. He was loving it.

Wasn't that what a lot of this was about? Pleasing their men. To please men like these a woman was expected to have certain skills. She knew her men well enough to know that this was one of them. You sort of got used to it - the unpleasant strangeness of it was fading away. She just felt a little full.

Then the fingers were removed and she felt something else at her butt. It was bigger. Without thinking about it she tensed up.

"Relax," the tone was almost hypnotic. "Relax. This is easy. I've had two kids and you've had three ... so far. This is so easy compared to that. So just relax and you'll come to enjoy. Relax..."

She tried and almost immediately felt the intrusion ease into her, begin a slow gentle stroke.

"There - you see? It's so easy. All you have to do is relax. I think we can show Dee our little present for her."

Shaka produced another item from the bag. Dee had heard of them of course but she'd never actually seen one. She consciously knew that it had to be a 'novice' item but to her it looked plenty big enough.

"Now this little butt plug is going to help you get used to keeping nice and relaxed and ready. You see it even has a nice Queen of Spades logo on the end so that you can show off who that little booty is reserved for. Like to do the honours honey?"

Dee watched Shaka carefully lube up the butt-plug and then he moved round behind her. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply to maintain her relaxation. She felt the toy removed and then a momentary pressure before the plug slid inside her butt. Then it just stayed there and she felt that unfamiliar fullness. Not pleasant necessarily or unpleasant either just ... unfamiliar. She immediately realised that feeling wouldn't stay so unfamiliar to her for long.

"Beautiful honey, got your pics for Elvin? Right then - time I showed Dee here how to please a Black man. You ready to help?"

"Fuck yeah," Shaka had hardly needed to speak.. His big Black cock was rock hard. Linda moved to him and carefully applied lube to the length of his thick shaft. She then lay back and put her legs in the air, holding her ankles.

Shaka lubed his fingers and then eased them into his wife's butt. Making sure she'd be ready for him. Then he put that big cock of his against her rosebud and gently pushed. Dee watched as his cock slid inside maybe a half an inch. Then he began a slow methodical few strokes that soon had almost all his cock in her.

"Oh yes honey - that's right." Linda panted out the words as Shaka began to build his strokes. "Fuck my ass."

Dee watched - almost amazed at how easily Linda seemed to be taking him. The South African's eyes were locked on those of her husband, her hands still at her ankles making herself fully available for him. Her face was flushed, her eyes sparkling.

Shaka's pushed his hands up to replace his wife's on her ankles.

"Yeah - fuck me Shaka - take me - it's yours - I'm yours."

The words were almost chanted between Shaka's heavy thrusts into her. Dee knew that feeling. When he had taken control and was taking you to places you'd never dreamed possible until you'd met a man like him. She found her fingers were at her own pussy, noted the subtle difference in feeing when combined with the sensation of her butt-plug.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers