The Tenant 02: Date Night

Story Info
Their nerd stud takes them on a date.
6.7k words
4.54
13.5k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary of part 1: In story one we find a young attractive couple fresh off their honeymoon rent out their garage apartment to a nerdy kid with a big surprise. The husband, Kyle, ends up sucking the big cock in front of his wife. Mark our dominant nerd then takes the wife to his apartment attached to the home and fucks Jess. Kyle has to wait since he was rude, but is then summoned to join them after hearing his wife be thoroughly fucked for a couple hours through the walls.

Part 2:

I blink starting to blush as there is no answer and I am doing my best to conceal myself in stockings and a thong on the top step of the apartment waiting outside for Mark or my wife to answer. Do I knock again? Do I just go in. Blushing my cock straining at the small thong. Oh god mere hours ago I would've never considered wearing a thong and now look at me eagerly sucking big cock. These thoughts rattle in my head nervous trembling.

After a few awkward minutes. I decide to open the door. I lay the dress over a chair and kneel. I hear the shower running and see no one. Do I go in uninvited? I glance around and notice soft jazz playing through the tv and the bed sheets a sticky mess. I hear little giggles and moans in the shower. I decide to crawl to the closed door to the bathroom. I knock and call "Daddy I am here!" Oh my god this is crazy but my own cock is raging hard so despite my shame I seem to enjoy it.

"HA! Come in." I hear Mark call.

I crawl in and look up. Holy fuck my wife looks amazing her curvy soapy body on display leaning back against the shower wall. Her legs long. Her ass pronounced. Her hair falling over her shoulder. Her right tit nearest me is huge as always but looks so good from this angle. And her nipple is so erect. I notice Mark sucking on the other tit his enormous cock is pressed against her thigh. Wow what a fucking sight his balls rest on her knee and the head is at her waistline. He is sucking the plump nipple deeply. I hear Jess moan as my eyes reluctantly move from him sucking her tit to her face.

She smiles at me. She takes a deep breath in and pauses then bites her lip. I can see she is trying to decide how to say something. I kneel my cock poking out the side of a pink thong with stockings on. I nod and try my best to silently communicate that she should just be honest.

"Holy fuck! I cant believe what I felt! I have never been fucked like that! I wouldn't even call what we have done in the past fucking. Daddy fucked me into an orgasmic bliss over and over and over. MMM it was so perfect I couldn't talk or think I floated on cloud 9 for a long time. I love his cock I ... I will do anything to keep it in my life."

I blush and blink a bit surprised at this strong admission, but slowly nod. Honestly I shouldn't be surprised. As I process more, I think anything what does that mean. Would she leave me for him. But in the past he has been paid to fuck girls by the boyfriends and doesn't want a relationship. I open my mouth and silently stare trying to figure an appropriate response. Daddy seems to be enjoying listening while slurping on Jess perfect tits. How can I show her I support her and hope to be included. I think with my mouth hanging open stupidly.

I suddenly smirk I lean forward onto my hands. I feel warm water splattering my face and body as I crawl in and lean forward. I kiss Jess foot. I kiss up her ankle then I move to Daddy's foot. I kiss his foot then over to her thigh. His amazingly huge still hard cock on her other thigh I look over at it as I kiss and lick the other thigh.

"Is his cum still inside you?" I moan through kisses as I kneel up. I feel a hand on my head and Daddy tousles my hair.

"MMM Yeah!" Jess moans. I gasp as she spreads her legs. Her bare pussy is covered in thick white cum.

I gulp hard. Is this my idea is this what I want? I smell the very strong scent of their mixed cum. My cock aches against my thong. "I will do what I can to support you continuing to be fucked by Daddy." I moan and press my face into her snatch. There is so much cum all over her lips instantly my face is coated. I stick out my tongue and have to search through his cum to find her engorged pussy lips. I lick tasting them, tasting their climaxes. I lap trying to push my tongue into her folds.

"Dont do that! God are you stupid I want to savor as much of his cum in me as I can. I want his babies. All the cum on the outside is yours to clean up sissy but for now I am keeping the rest inside me as much as I can."

Another moment of shock as she says that. Wait did she call me a sissy. I am wearing a thong and hungrily eating cum so I guess...

"FUCK! What a good little girl!" I hear Mark praise Jess and see him move up to kiss her. I hear them making out as I lap away at her crotch cleaning it. I can feel Jess body tremble as he kisses her. After a few moments he pulls back. "Go. Find the dress he brought up and put it on!"

She whimpers at having to pull away from the kiss. I whimper at my first creampie being taken away although I did a pretty good job of cleaning it. I can taste Marks masculine cum in my mouth and it is delicious. Jess steps out and is drying herself with a towel. I can feel her looking at us as I am still in the shower at Mark's feet.

He looks down and pats my head. "Good boy! That was a good response to crawl and kiss our feet and clean her cunt. Your bitch really worked my cock good! She said that all during your honeymoon you didnt fuck her half as good as I did!"I tremble, swallow hard blushing. My cock twitches and I let out a whimpering moan. Mark smirks "Does that make little Kyle horny?"

I nod. And am surprised as I hear Jess clear her throat behind me. She is clearly indicating she wants to hear a verbal reply. I bite my lower lip and breathe in. "Yes! Yes it makes me horny to think how you fuck my wife so much better than me! I am so hard licking your cum from her pussy. I want to suck your cock and jack off so bad. I want my wife to watch!"

I hear a horny moan from behind me.

Daddy smirks still holding his cock away from my eager mouth. "If I let you cum right now it will only be one of two ways and the only cum your little penis gets today, Understood, my little sissy bitch?"

I nod smiling excited my throbbing cock has been achingly hard for a long time.

"Pick option A or B. After you pick I will tell you what both options were."

I breath in nervous. What a kinky creative nerd. I think. "Uhh. Umm I pick option... option B"

"Haha well I don't know if you will initially be excited for either, but hopefully a good bitch like you knows that any opportunity to cum for his daddy is a honor. So option A was to jack off while I put some fingers then a buttplug in your ass. Got to train you sooner or later!" He winks and smirks. "Option B was to sit in the shower and jerk off while I take my after sex piss all over you!"

"PEE!" I moan my eyes wide my body trembling.

"MMM! Holy fuck you're going to piss on him. What if he protests are you gonna spank him again. Hehe so pathetic I bet he is craving it?" Jess moans now leaning back towel on the floor grabbing her tit watching excitedly.

"Shut your mouth bitch! Your commentary and questions are ruining this moment! Don't forget your place." Mark glares at Jess.

I hear Jess moan clearly embarrassed, but also turned on.

"I... I ... I will happily take your piss Daddy!" The words tumble out of my mouth. I am shocked at what I say, but cant deny my excitement.

"Such a good needy little dick sissy!" My heart beats faster. I smile. I enjoy Daddy's praise. "Maybe you deserve a little treat!" He says as I see him relaxing his cock now about 9 inches and semi hard. I cant believe how much I just stare at it.

"I would love a treat!" I moan

"Come suck his cock my whore!" Daddy moans. He keeps Jess and me off balance at times seeming to adore us and at times being the cocky alpha he is. I cant speak for her but I love it. I smile at him. Jess blushing falls to her knees. "Thats right! Come suck your husbands cock until he explodes down your throat while I piss on you both!"

Jess naked trembling crawls back into the shower. Her eyes meet mine and in a split second we communicate silently with each other.

Jess: I love you!

Me: I love you!

Jess: I love Mark! I need his cock!

Me: I know! Me too!

Jess: What does this all mean?

Me: I don't know.

Jess: I love you!

"OH FUCK!" I moan as Jess hungrily starts bobbing on my cock. She is so good and my cock has been aching. She drools and slurps on my 7 inches as I cant help but buck my hips up at her throat. I know I wont last long. "God babe mmm you're sucking my dick so good!"

Jess pulls up and smiles mischievously at me. "I am sucking your penis or clit! Daddy has the dick or cock here!"

I nod as she spits on it. "FUCK!" I moan as she goes back to sucking. "Daddy please piss on me I wont be able to last much longer I am not a stud like you!" God where do these statements come from? I think. As I look up he is smiling down at me with a look of pride and amusement. He is holding his soft firehose of a cock pointed at my face.

Without pretense or any warning a warm blast hits me right in the nose. I open my mouth shaking tilting my head. I was never told to drink or taste it, but a good bitch would. My mouth is filled with the salty treat as I buck my hips. I cant grunt as I am swallowing furiously as piss is splattering all over me and Jess. But my legs shake my fingers clinch as I feel squirt after squirt of cum spray into Jess' mouth. I have never squirted more than 3 or 4 jets before and this time I think I spray 6 or 7 before it starts to dribble out. I am lost in lust as I gulp and lick at Daddy's piss while Jess hungrily feeds on my cock. I know she is covered in piss too.

"Ive finished come get some piss babe!" I say as my body still trembles in orgasmic bliss. She pulls off my cock and leans up next to me. She gives a soft kiss on my lips. Mark is still spraying a powerful jet off piss. Both our heads together mouths opened wide he fills them both as we swallow. I nuzzle against my gorgeous wife us soaked in piss gulping it down. His stream starts to slow to a trickle.

He smirks. "Never done that before you kinky bitches." Laughing as he steps back into the stream of water from the shower. I smile realizing he is a confident hung stud but also young and inexperienced. I smile at him his cock swaying as he enjoys the warm water cascading over his toned body.

I lick my lips and turn to Jess. I press my lips to hers and then pull back. "Daddy may I make out with my wife?" I say blushing looking back up at him.

He looks down and smirks. "Good boy! You are learning! Yes you may!"

I turn back and kiss Jess passionately. My hand finds her breast squeezing softly. The other hand on my cock feeling it harden up again. Jess moans and pushes her tongue in my mouth. We kiss like lovers at the feet of our master. I suck her tongue and tweak her nipple gently showing my submissive side compared to Mark's dominance. Slowly I pull back from the kiss. My hand slides from her breast to her tummy. "You are gonna look so hot preggo with Mark's baby!"

Mark clears his throat. "Yes she will but I think we need to clarify this set up between us, before we move too far. Did you make reservations for dinner as told?"

"Yes sir!"

"Good. Jess babe I had a dress brought for you to wear out tonight. Sissy boy was supposed to wear that thong but now its pretty soaked of my piss, so..."

"Don't worry I will happily wear it as is!"

Mark looks at me a surprised smirk. "You are a naughty one! And fucking pathetic!" He half teases half mocks me. "Jess put on the dress no lingerie no panties no bra! Then go back down and get dressed. Sissy boy you get dressed but wear the thong and stockings. I need about 30 minutes then I will meet you both back down at your place."

We all sense, we all need alone time to sort of collect our thoughts and feelings before the conversation at the restaurant. I quickly dress in Mark's place and then go sit in my garage spot drinking another beer. Mark stays up in his place and Jess heads back into our house. I watch her walk in looking so stunning and slutty. I am not sure there has been a red carpet actress look as amazing as Jess does in the dress.

I sip my beer and at first my mind wonders to thoughts of am I gay? Why didn't I stop this? ... and stuff like that. But after about 5 minutes I chuckle as I say out loud to myself. "I am enjoying this! I clearly like it so fuck it." I spend the next 20 or so minutes thinking about Mark and Jess fucking. Me sucking his amazing cock again. What it would feel like if he actually tried anal with me. Oh god I almost forgot he kissed my cock...birefly but he did! I feel a hard shiver up my spine as my cock is rock hard at all the thoughts.

"Hey there!"

I am startled and almost spill a little beer on my shirt as I sit more upright. Mark is in a sport coat over a tight tshirt and jeans. He looks the epitome of nerdy hot. I just gulp and blush.

"I am gonna ask you some stuff. I want you to be honest. Remember I can take Jess from you if I want to!"

My eyes wide. What a cocky little shit, but he is probably right. I lick my lips and smile. "Of course dadddy... umm Sir!" Sir seeming more appropriate at the moment.

"Do you think your wife likes me?"

I nod emphatically. "Of course!"

"Like like a boyfriend?"

He sounds a little nervous. I smirk. "Yes sir!"

"Uh I never felt like I feel with her... you know never really had feelings of romance before."

"I understand." I blush and look down. "I feel the same Jess has always been the only girl I could say I felt love towards."

He nods looking at me inquisitively.

"Thats thats why I was hoping we could somehow work something out for all of us together sir!" I say to Mark.

"Yeah." He pauses and breathes in deep. He takes a moment to ponder something. "I am always in charge no matter what happens!"

I gulp and bite my lip in a smirk. "YES DADDY!"

I shiver as he holds out a hand to me. I breathe in sharply a pit in my chest. I reach out shaking and put my hand in his. He nods and squeezes my hand as our fingers interlace. I am shocked nervous I cant help it but I put my other hand on his bicep. I feel the soft wool of his sport coat as I hold onto him. He just nods at me with a look of peaceful arrogance. We walk together about 10 steps to the front door. He opens it and steps in with me holding his arm and hand.

"MMM! FUCKING SEXY!" He says looking Jess up and down.

She smiles proudly noticing us. She tilts her head to the side looking down seeing our fingers interlaced. She pauses looking at our fingers for a few moments. After an agonizing few moments she smirks. "I wasn't expecting...uhm uhh this." Nodding at our hands.

Mark just shrugs and doesn't say anything in response. "You look beautiful! I can't wait for our first date!" Jess swoons blushing a little. He holds out his free hand. She takes it similarly their fingers interlace and she uses her other hand to hug his bicep.

I glance over at Jess and smirk and she does the same.

We are both led by our confident stud outside. He walks us to his nice car. "Tonight is my first date with Jess. Kyle we both like you and we all hope we can work out a way for this to work for everyone. Maybe one day I will take you on a date with me. But tonight is for me and Jess. You drive." He releases my hand and hands me the keys to his car.

I am trembling and excited his words sound so intriguing but yet odd as this is all new for me. Date me. But he will take me like I am his girl, well sissy? I feel my cock hardening and shake my head. I am such a slutty sissy! I think as I open the back door. I motion for my wife and alpha stud to enter. They do and I hop in the driver's seat and turn the car on.

I hear Jess kissing Mark in the backseat. My cock throbs as I start to drive. As we head to the restaurant they make out like passionate lovers. When we arrive at the restaurant I park and hop out and open the door for Mark. Mark stands and helps Jess out. Mark leans in and kisses her in front of me passionately in the parking lot. I blush looking around a little awkwardly as we are now in a public space. I blush a little and try to breath slow to keep my cock from stretching my thong too much.

We enter and I give the hostess our name. A cute 18 - 19 year old greets us and as we walk towards the table, she gives an odd look noticing Mark's hand on my wife's as I follow them. She points us to a booth in the corner and Mark and my wife slide into one side. Mark's hand is on Jess' ass and he looks the hostess up and down. "Thanks cutie!" Winking at her. She smirks and blushes and leaves us with the menus.

I see Jess blush as Mark flirts right in front of her.

Mark picks up his menu without looking at either of us opens it and says. "If I am going to be the alpha stud boyfriend to you two, then rule one is that I get to have sex with whoever I decide. I will even bring them home and fuck them in front of you both if I feel like it. Or if I don't you will be sent away and not aloud to watch."

I gasp a little and look at Jess. She blushes but smirks at me. "You can just seduce anyone cant you! You are fucking confident gorgeous stud! Of course we agree!"

I smirk and say "Yes of course daddy!"

"Good. I do feel romantic towards Jess. I may feel something towards the sissy bitch boy too, but I haven't decided completely what this means for me yet."

I let out a moan and Jess kisses his cheek as he just talks while looking at the menu.

I shake my head at his confidence as I notice the waitress walking towards our table. The waitress is a girl my wife and I both know from our crossfit class. I blush and look at Jess who opens her eyes wide and blushing. Megan is pretty sexy in her own right.

She looks at us and says. "Hey guys how are you all?" Then tilts her head noticing the tall guy next to my wife.

"We are.. we are fine Megan!" Jess says in a shaky voice.

Mark lays his menu down and smirks realizing the situation. "Hi there, Megan! I am Mark." He looks her up and down.

"Hi." She says feeling his eyes on her body.

"I will have a beer. This sexy lady." Squeezing Jess exposed thigh. "She will have a red wine. And him... bring him a girly fruity cocktail."

I blush terribly lowering my eyes. My cock tents in my jeans. No measure of humiliation seeming too much for me to be aroused by.

Megan shakes her head and looks at Jess. Jess just nods. Megan says. "Yes I will be right back with those!" Looking embarassed, intrigued and confused at the same time.

We all three watch for a moment as Megan turns to leave. Her curly blond hair bounces on her shoulders the tight black pencil skirt hugging her rather plump ass. Megan is the kind of girl with a super fit body probably perky A cup tits, flat washboard abs, tight arms and legs but a bouncy big ass. (Basically a blonde - Katya Elise Henry).

As Megan walks away I let out a whiny protest. "Mark we know her." My gaze now down at my crotch blushing.

"I realize that, but you need to realize that if I offered you to suck my cock under this table while she was here taking our food order you wouldn't hesitate to do it while she watched! You love my cock!"

I look up shyly and nod, knowing it's true.

"Any outburst like that again will incur a punishment!" Mark says firmly. "So I think for this to work my second rule or expectation is that I move into the Master bedroom in the main house. I will invite you two into my bed at my discretion. We will turn the apartment into my sex den, so that will also remain my space as well. You two can share the small third bedroom. The second bedroom will be for when my baby arrives." His hand lovingly caressing Jess tummy. All of us listening intently don't realize Megan has returned. She heard the end of his statement and sees him rub Jess belly.

12