The Tenant 03

Story Info
Kyle and Jess have more fun with hung Mark.
8.3k words
4.51
12.7k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: In story one we find a young attractive couple fresh off their honeymoon rent out their garage apartment to a nerdy kid with a big surprise. The husband, Kyle, ends up sucking the big cock in front of his wife. Mark our dominant nerd then takes the wife to his apartment attached to the home and fucks Jess. Kyle has to wait since he was rude, but is then summoned to join them after hearing his wife be thoroughly fucked for a couple hours through the walls.

Part 2: Mark takes Jess on a date and Kyle comes. At the restaurant Mark flirts with a hot waitress knows our couple Jess and Kyle from crossfit and has a huge plump ass. Mark flirts with her despite knowing her husband is a jacked marine. Mark sets up some rules for everyone and takes Jess home to fuck her on her marital bed while Kyle watches.

I stare at my wife in awe. She is amazingly gorgeous as she slides on some fishnet stockings. She is wearing a very sexy black lacy lingerie set. Her plump tits bounce as she turns from the mirror facing me. I am kneeling next to the bed looking up at her.

"God you are amazing!" I moan my dick hard as I am already naked following Mark's command. I look down at my hard dick and sorta half smirk and half blush. I slowly trail my eyes up her body. "Are we making a mistake?" I ask in a sigh.

Jess smiles lovingly down at me. "I don't know but I know I am desperate for Mark. I love you Kyle I do. I want to grow old with you, but if I had to chose..."

"You would choose Mark as you should!" I moan

Jess nods her head and smirks at me. Our eyes meet and we silently stare for a few moments.

"I don't know what it is all leading to or how we are going to confront people and friends when they inevitably start finding out..." She shrugs, "I mean Megan already knows and is maybe getting fucked by Mark to." Jess sorta shakes her head in disbelief.

"I know babe its all happening so fucking fast. I sucked a big fucking dick! I begged a young stud to breed my wife. What the hell? And as I talk about it my dick is still hard." I shake my head in the same way as Jess.

We both just smile and as we look into each others eyes both say 'I love you' at the same time. Jess crawls onto the bed posing sexy in anticipation of Mark.

After a longer than expected wait we hear Mark coming down the hall. I straighten up kneeling naked and lower my head slightly feeling my heart pounding in my chest. I gasp as Mark steps in. My eyes go wide as he is naked. I am constantly shocked by his dick. It is soft and swaying between his legs. I stare at it. It looks like a powerful tail of a mail lion swaying as it stalks its prey.

Mark glances down at me ever so briefly but stands impressively at the end of the bed looking down at Jess. His gaze is powerful as he smirks and his eyes roam her body. He silently stares. I look at Jess and she is looking so sexy but also anxious blushing slightly. I am certain she is thinking 'I hope I can maintain being sexy for this adonis'.

Mark takes a breath in and I marvel as his humongous cock starts to harden. It is quite possibly the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life. As he looks at my wife in lingerie his cock slowly goes from hanging flaccid too hard. It rises from his legs like a powerful jaguar ready to pounce. In a matter of moments it is jutting out from his waist pointing slightly up and raging hard like a piece of steal over 12 inches long.

"OH FUCK PLEASE MAY I SUCK IT MASTER!" I hear Jess beg leaning up and onto all fours crawling towards him towards the end of the bed.

"First, I need to show you both some items to emphasize our roles." He smirks and grabs a duffle bag he set by the door to our bedroom.

I gulp as I see the first item is a ball gag. He tosses it in front of Jess. "Go put this on your bitch husband. I don't want to hear him while I fuck your brains out tonight."

Jess grabs it smirking as she steps off the bed and over me. I can see how much she enjoys a truly dominant stud and my humiliation. I blush as she puts it on and I can just moan.

Next he holds up a leather collar. I gasp realizing its a dog or cat collar. He smiles at Jess, "I will get a tag for this soon my pet." He says fastening it firmly around her neck. "You will not remove this ever without my permission."

Jess moans and lowers her gaze "yes sir!"

We both turn and Mark is holding a sharpie.

"I am going to write something on Jess to see if I like it. If I do then I will get it tattooed on her later."

I watch Jess lay back and mark writes 'Mark's boner garage' above her pussy.

Jess smiles down at it. "But that is huge! Are you going to get it tattooed that big? What if I go to the pool or beach in a bikini or wear a crop top, people will see that!" She half moans half protests.

I gasp as Mark suddenly slaps Jess across the cheek. It's not a slap that is abusive but it's firm and gets his point across.

Her eyes water and she moans "I am sorry!"

"You will be! Any girl that I fuck is more than proud to let anyone know she is mine!"

I am drooling in my ball gag as I hear my wife moan, "Of course, you are so right sir!"

I notice Jess' cheek is a little red from the slap. Mark has her get on all fours and then uses his cock to slap her face again. The monster rod is so thick and hard this time she lets out a pained moan. I can see her cheek is more red and her eyes are moist. I let out a moan watching shocked that he hit her so hard with his cock. Before I can respond he slaps her back across the other cheek with it. An audible smack fills the room as both cheeks are now red.

I blush, while drooling and moaning in my ball gag, realizing that I could never make a woman's face hurt with my penis. He slaps her a third time as I see a tear role down her cheek. Jess is kneeling there taking it without much besides whining. But this is my wife and I am supposed to protect her. I crawl forward and pull up on Mark's leg and moan through my gag shaking my head and grabbing his penis to prevent further abuse to my wife.

My eyes meet Mark's as he looks down seeing my hand near the head of his penis to prevent him from swinging it at Jess' face again. I feel a shiver down my spine as I see anger in his gaze. My rock hard penis is poking into his calf as I kneel. And suddenly he removes my ball gag.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Mark asks me in a firm tone.

"You...you... you were hurting her." I manage to mumble. My grip on his cock moving back and forth. Even in this moment I cannot hold back from jacking him. I even realize my mouth is watering as I am inches from tasting him again.

"Was I?" He makes a cocky grin. "Did you want me to stop slapping you with my cock, my whore or should I call you my boner garage?" His eyes on me but clearly asking Jess.

"Why the hell would I want that sir! I deserved it and I crave your big cock! I love how wet it makes my pussy knowing that you can make me cry by slapping my face with your monster dick! Fuck even with a ball gag he is ruining this. I wanted to show you special appreciation for the hot date tonight. Fucking send the little sissy out please!"

My heart sinks as I hear Jess and realize I am interfering. I hear her begging for me to be sent away. What does this mean for us? I wonder to myself. What does it mean if I cant be the sissy sub they need?

"You may kiss my cock for 2 seconds and your wife's butt for 2 seconds. Then I want you to grab some clothes and leave. Go to a motel. Get the fuck out of here! We will call you if me or Jess decide we want you back."

My heart sinks again as a fearful tear rolls down my cheek I lean up and kiss and slurp the head of Daddy's huge cock. He pulls it away after 2 seconds and points to Jess' perky ass. I see the string of her thong disappear between her luscous ass cheeks as I stand leaning over kissing each cheek.

*SLAP

Mark slaps my face away from her ass and points to the dresser. "You have 1 minute to grab what you want and get out."

I hurriedly open my top drawer as I hear a slap again. "Ohh oww thank you sir!"Jess moans as she gets slapped by a cock again.

I grab a few pairs of underwear, some socks and then some shirts and a couple pairs of pants. While I hurriedly grab clothes wondering how long I will be gone for and where I might go, I hear Jess get slapped several more times moaning her appreciation. I can tell it hurts but she is eagerly accepting the abuse. I get to the bedroom door and glance back.

Jess waves goodbye at me with a wink through tears and a red face. Mark just slaps her again. I have a pit in my stomach as I walk out to the living room. I get dressed as quickly as I can and get out to my car. I am crying wondering if I ruined my marriage all because I a former straight stud couldn't resist staring at, admiring, sucking then letting my wife get fucked by a nerd with a monster dick.

I aimlessly drive around town wondering if I should really get a motel. All the while I am sick to my stomach about what just happened and the worst part is I am still horny picturing that big dick pounding my wife. I find myself at a cheap motel a few miles from my house. I sit in the parking lot not even sure if I consciously drove here or not. As I am trying to figure out if I should go get myself a room or not my phone dings.

I open a text from Jess. The first thing I see is a picture of Marks cock laying across Jess face. Jess has clearly been sobbing and her face looks pretty red. Next is some words 'I know it was hard for you to watch me get slapped, but I liked it. If you were feeling insecure you could've tried something but interfering the way you did was a bitch move. If you can't figure out how to be the sissy to Mark I don't know how this will work. I feel bad and I do love you but I can't say no to Mark. I need him! I think you will need to find a place to stay for at least tonight, maybe longer. Love ya!' I stare at the text for a long time wondering what this all means and if I can really accept this the direction its heading or if I have a choice. I blush as I realize my dick is rock hard.

"Fuck what the hell is wrong with me!" I say out loud.

All of a sudden another picture comes through. Jess is on her back on the bed legs spread with the majority of Mark's cock impelled in her cunt. Her belly is bulged out and you can see the head of his dick buried in her about 8 inches deep.

All of a sudden I am staring at the picture jacking my horny dick in the motel parking lot. I send an audio message moaning, "please! I am so fucking sorry! I will be a good bitch pet! A good sissy! I want to be licking those balls while he breeds you! Please!"

I send the audio message moaning as I spray cum all over my hand staring at the picture imagining being there. But I get no response.

Shamefully I get a room. The desk clerk a old fat dude notices the obvious white stain on my pants as I request a room giving me a knowing mocking grin.

I get no response for a couple hours as I try to occupy my mind watching basketball in the dingy room alone.

I finally drift off to sleep. Saturday morning I wake up groggily around 11am. I nervously check my phone but nothing. I don't know what to do so I grab some lunch, walking to a nearby cafe.

The rest of the day drags on and I find myself drinking beers alone in my room as the day turns to night. Finally I get a text and realize it's a picture followed by some text. The picture is my wife naked on all fours in our backyard. The text reads 'Mark fucked me and abused me all day back here. It was some crazy stuff. I hope this just makes you want to try harder to make a threesome work, but I am falling in love with Mark. He is a perfect dominant stud and surprisingly funny too. Do not call or text or come home.

I shamefully start tugging on my hard cock looking at my busty wife kneeling in the grass imagining what kinds of things might have happened. There are visible bruises on her thighs, ass, neck...etc. Another text comes in that tells me not to jack off. If I have made myself cum before now it's fine but Mark is ordering me not to come until he says I can or I will receive further punishment including at least two full weeks at the motel. I immediately stop jacking off and start pounding beers ashamed that this is still turning me on.

That night I have a dream. I wake up Sunday morning my cock rock hard aching for release as I remember the dream. I dreamt that my wife and Megan (our friend and waitress with the plump ass) are having a threesome with Mark. Mark is assfucking Megan while my wife is tonguing her pussy and Mark's balls and cock and her stretched anal ring. Mark dumps a huge load of cum in her ass and then has Megan sit on Jess face and makes out with Megan while my wife eats his anal creampie. That was hot and shocking enough, but what woke me was in the dream Mark told me and Megan's husband who were watching to suck each others little penis's. I awoke wondering what Megan's huge muscled marine stud boyfriend's penis might look like.

I resist the urge all day Sunday to text, call or drive by the house. I actually manage to pull my mind off of Jess and Mark by working on a project for work for most of the afternoon.

Around 10pm I get a text. "Sorry babe. Mark and I have had a busy fun day! I have a few things to share with you..."

The next text is a picture of Jess naked on our bed. Above her bare pussy is a tattoo of a cool calligraphy style text 'Mark's Boner Garage!' I blush as I cant help but shove my hand under the sheets of the motel bed and start rubbing my hard cock as I look at the picture. I breath slowly and remind myself that I should stop and I am not supposed to cum.

While I am trying to stop I get another picture. This is a picture of my wife's wedding ring nestled in her cleavage covered in a lot of cum. I can't help but moan and lick my lips. God I am such a bitch, but I just want to lick that up. I grab my throbbing dick hard and take slow breaths my balls churning. Fuck I need to stop touching myself I can't cum!

'If you can be good all day at work tomorrow Mark will consider letting you come over when Megan is here. He wants us to watch together as he fucks her. Now no cumming and off to bed!'

I read the last text message with a little grin. I wonder how much sex Jess has had over the last couple days as I drift off to sleep.

I hear ringing and shake my head. I rub my eyes and reach for my phone. It's a call not just a text. I smile as I answer the call from my wife.

"Hello."

"It's 7:15. You need to get ready for work. Do not come home. I will text when and if Mark says I can. Mark told me for now all you need to know is he has cum inside my pussy over 15 times since Friday. I have orgasmed...well honestly I don't know a number but it was a ton. Megan is coming tonight but Mark changed his mind, plan to stay the night at the motel. He is still a little annoyed at you."

"Ok babe, but can..."

*Click

I shake my head as Jess hangs up on me. I don't know if I want to cry or jack off again. My cock has been perpetually hard all weekend. I imagine myself licking up Mark's creampie from my wife's juicy cunt. Eventually I settle on neither crying or jacking off and drag myself to the shower. I work at a mid size office with a pretty decent job for my degree and experience level. I need to get to work and not mess that up like I have my marriage.

I am sort of in a trance all morning. Going through the motions of work and trying not to dwell on my personal issues and what Jess and Mark may be doing all day. Or the fact that she has not texted. After lunch I have my one hour weekly sit down with my boss.

He is a great guy and the CFO of the firm. A wealthy older man who is on his third wife a younger busty trophy. Its kind of cliche and pathetic in some ways but he is really a great boss and the couple times I have met his new wife at work events and parties she seems cool. Our meeting starts as normal and we go over the projects I am working on. Pretty basic stuff and then he hits me with a surprise. He tells me how impressed he has been with my work and that he wants to make me a manager. I have been doing some of the work of the open manager slot for a few weeks, but never dreamed I would get the promotion since normally you need 5+ years experience. I am getting a good pay bump and an assistant and moving from a cubicle to an office.

I am excited and shocked thanking him profusely.

"So I would like to take you out to dinner tonight to celebrate. Me and the wife with you and your wife. We can go somewhere nice, you pick and we will celebrate the promotion together."

I gulp and try to keep my composure hoping the color hasn't drained from my face. What do I do? Should I lie and say Jess is out of town or what? Crap.

"Uhh sure let me check with Jess and make sure!"

"Oh come on I give you the promotion of a lifetime and you're gonna stiff me. That wouldn't be smart. Let my secretary know the time and place." He says slapping my back half joking half serious as he leaves.

I take a deep breath and shake my head. "God this is crazy!"

I sit at my desk with my phone wondering if I should call or text Jess. I take a deep breath unsure what to do. Then I get an idea, I should text Mark and emphasize that I understand he is the alpha and makes the decisions.

'I am trying to be good daddy. What I did on Friday night was a bitch move and pathetic. I am sorry and I will be better! I am only texting because I have a problem. My boss at work gave me a promotion and wants to take Jess and I to dinner to celebrate. He wants to do it tonight and this promotion is a big deal so I don't want to mess things up here at work. I am sorry I dont want to mess up any plans you have with Jess and Megan. I can tell him she is sick if I need to, but wanted you to know what was going on and let you decide. You are the boss!'

I see that Mark read it. I wait what seems like a long time with no response. I am sweating and anxious. What is happening with my life.

Finally after agonizing for about 20 minutes Mark texts.

'I am impressed. What a mature grown up text for such a whiny sissy boy!'

I blush and give a half smile. I can see he is writing again and wait. Another text dings.

'I am keeping my date with Megan. But I am allowing Jess and you to go out with your boss. I am not looking to ruin your life or job. But FYI...Jess will wear what I tell her to no questions. Jess is my good slutty girl. If Jess is happy with you on the night out with your boss, she can decide if you can come home with her. You may pick Jess up at the house at 5pm. Do not come inside.'

"Yes Daddy! Thank you!'

I text back sporting an erection at my desk excited to hopefully be repairing the damage done with my actions Friday and that I get to see Jess tonight. I make plans with my boss and leave work a little early. I have to rush to the motel and change in order to make it by 5 to the house. I pull up to my driveway at 5:02 pm. Jess is standing on the porch and walks to the car.

I stare in shock. She is wearing red stiletto heels and black fishnet stockings. I look up her long legs as she walks to a short red skirt. The skirt barely covers her ass and has a slit all the way up to the waist line showing off her bare hip. she is wearing a white strapless top showing cleavage and its clear she does not have a bra on. You can slightly make out the new tattoo under her white top and her nipples, but due to the position of the skirt and the curly lettering you cannot really tell what it says. Her hair is done up sexy and she has the dog collar on. She opens the door noticing my shocked expression as I see for the first time a gold heart shaped dog tag hanging from the leather collar. It is very classy with just the letters M.B. on it.