The Tenant 05 - Short Kinky Stories

Story Info
Kyles boss Mr Smith and Daddy Mark meet.
5k words
4.58
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:In story one we find a young attractive couple fresh off their honeymoon rent out their garage apartment to a nerdy kid with a big surprise. The husband, Kyle, ends up sucking the big cock in front of his wife. Mark our dominant nerd then takes the wife to his apartment attached to the home and fucks Jess. Kyle has to wait since he was rude, but is then summoned to join them after hearing his wife be thoroughly fucked for a couple hours through the walls.

Chapter 2: Mark takes Jess on a date and Kyle comes. At the restaurant Mark flirts with a hot waitress knows our couple Jess and Kyle from crossfit and has a huge plump ass. Mark flirts with her despite knowing her husband is a jacked marine. Mark sets up some rules for everyone and takes Jess home to fuck her on her marital bed while Kyle watches.

Chapter 3: Mark plans to fuck Jess in front of Kyle, but Kyle intervenes when the sex starts getting rough. Kyle is sent away to a motel and stays away for a weekend while his wife sends him dirty texts. At work on Monday Kyle gets a promotion and his boss offers to take him to dinner. Kyle must ask nicely of his new stud if his wife can be allowed to join him for dinner with his boss. It is allowed, but that leaves their waitress friend Megan alone with Mark for the night. Mark fucks her good while Kyle and Jess have a interesting dinner with his older weatlhy boss and his boss's trophy wife. Kyle and Jess arrive home and Mark has Jess eat his anal creampie from Megan. Megan acts bossy and tough, but in the end Mark let's Jess put her in her place. Kyle has not orgasmed in days and is now desperate to cum. Because he has been a good sissy, Mark is going to reward him.

Chapter 4: Mark fucks Kyle and it is surprisingly romantic, hot, kinky and stuff all at the same time. Jess and Kyle both have some punishments in this chapter. Tina one of the coed's who's bf paid to have Mark fuck her was being needy and whiny so much that she is reduced to only once a month seeing Mark. But in order to receive that she agreed to be Jess' personal pussy cleaner anytime Jess called. Meg the other co-ed with the amazing nipples is a good girl and agrees to move in as the live in maid for Mark, Jess and now Kylie. Her boyfriend Josh doesn't want to loose her so he agrees to move into the shed and be the gardener to them the total bitch loser.

The next series of stories in this are an attempt to be shorter kinky stories with sets of characters already set up. These next set will be shorter and mostly focused on sex...at least that is the plan *wink wink.

This story is about Kyle's boss, Mr Smith and his bimbo wife. I will start with a couple short excerpts from Chapter 3.

Excerpts from Chapter 3:

.. I am sort of in a trance all morning. Going through the motions of work and trying not to dwell on my personal issues and what Jess and Mark may be doing all day. Or the fact that she has not texted. After lunch I have my one hour weekly sit down with my boss.

He is a great guy and the CFO of the firm. A wealthy older man who is on his third wife a younger busty trophy. Its kind of cliche and pathetic in some ways but he is really a great boss and the couple times I have met his new wife at work events and parties she seems cool. Our meeting starts as normal and we go over the projects I am working on. Pretty basic stuff and then he hits me with a surprise. He tells me how impressed he has been with my work and that he wants to make me a manager. I have been doing some of the work of the open manager slot for a few weeks, but never dreamed I would get the promotion since normally you need 5+ years experience. I am getting a good pay bump and an assistant and moving from a cubicle to an office.

I am excited and shocked thanking him profusely.

"So I would like to take you out to dinner tonight to celebrate. Me and the wife with you and your wife. We can go somewhere nice, you pick and we will celebrate the promotion together."

...

Mr. Smith ignores me clearly oogling my wife in her slutty outfit. I see his wife Mrs. Smith.... Mandy Smith is her name look a little annoyed as her wealthy husband hugs and stares at my wife's cleavage.

I give Mandy a hug noting her more appropriate dress but still looks amazing on her 30 year old frame. Mandy from what I understand was a waitress at hooters when she met Mr. Smith. She is a busty blonde. Her boobs are fake and probably a couple sizes bigger than Jess'. Mandy's face is not quite as pretty as Jess but if Jess is a 10, then Mandy is a 9.2.

The dinner goes pretty well to start. We are all laughing sipping cocktails as my boss compliments my hard work and promotion. I notice Mandy is a little jealous still as her husband can't seem to help checking out my wife. But then again pretty much every guy and several woman are checking her out tonight in the outfit she is wearing.

About 15 minutes in we order food and then Mandy excuses herself to the ladies room. Jess smiles and offers to come with. Mandy is a little taken aback as they do not know each other and her husband has been actively checking Jess out for the last 15 minutes, but nonetheless she politely agrees.

...

The rest of the dinner kinda continues the weird awkward sexual tension but all in all goes ok. As we leave I catch Jess hug Mandy and put her hand a little too low on Mandy's ass than is normally socially acceptable. But no one says anything.

We wave to my boss as he and Mandy drive off in his brand new Mercedes. I open the car door for Jess and then get in my side.

...

Now for the chapter about Mr. Smith

Megan is dressed in a very sexy chic french maid uniform she is holding a tray with cocktails her nipples poking out the thin material of the dress standing by the front door. I am wearing a nice sport jacket over a white button down shirt and jeans. I look like my old self handsome confident not like Kylie, well except for the pair of lacy hot pink thongs on underneath. Jess is in a sexy strapless black dress. She has ample cleavage showing and the hem of the bottom barely covers her ass. She is wearing her collar with her cute dog tag that reads "MB" for Mark's Bitch. I know Jess is not wearing any panties. I stand in the kitchen awaiting my boss to show up and unsure when or if Daddy / Mark is coming out from his room.

"What is this babe?" I ask confused.

Jess just shrugs "I know some but I don't know all of Mark's plan's. He told me not to say anything to you about it you know that. If you ask again I will tell Daddy."

I nod. I know that if Mark found out I was trying to ruin whatever this was, I would be punished. I feel nervous confused. I think back to dinner with my boss and his busty wife. I know something is up but I don't know what.

Daddy walks out in a star wars t shirt under a sport coat. The epitome of nerd. I glance down to his bulge unable to stop thinking about it and what it does to me, to my wife, to Megan, to everyone...

*Knock Knock*

"Get the door!" Daddy says.

I open the door to Mandy collard and leashed in a leather halter top over her enormous boobs they look bigger than I remember. Suddenly my old balding chubby boss steps out holding the end of the leash He smirks at me and without a word steps inside pulling Mandy. My boss is wearing a smart suite and looks basically like he does at work just 10 times more powerful holding his sexy wife on a leash. I blush as Mandy's tits bounce and sway. My boss basically ignores me as he walks towards Daddy but on the way eyes Jess with possessive eyes.

"So you are the young kid who cuckolded and dominated my employee?"

"Yep." Mark says flatly.

"Hmm you do not look the type. I have been a dominant for years. Mandy is my current sub slut. Bark."

"Woooof woof" Mandy whimpers.

I shake my head confused by all this.

"So," my boss says "Jess told my wife about what you did to her and stupid Kyle over there. And Mandy was punished when she confessed that Jess kissed her, seduced her, groped her in the bathroom of the restaurant. But they exchanged numbers and have been communicating about us swapping subs sometime. I would love to fuck that hot Jess in front of her husband and I am sure you want to fuck Mandy. But seeing as I am rich, older, more successful and have been a dominant much longer it will not be a one for one swap. First I require you to acknowledge that I am the alpha stud. You will kneel and kiss my foot showing you are the beta stud. Second, you will agree that for each time you cum with, in, or on Mandy I get to cum in or on Jess 3 times as many. A nerdy boy like you should easily agree to that, but beware Jess and whoever that is in the corner may decide I am the alpha they need and leave you with just Kyle. I heard you fucked him, no judgement, but a real alpha stud doesn't fuck the cuck's much less kiss them...freak!"

I am shocked blinking my eyes roam from my wife to Mandy to Megan still standing in the corner to daddy and back and forth. Daddy is a stud he wouldn't kiss my boss's foot would he, but damn my boss sounds confident and holding that leash looks so powerful. But Daddy doesn't like being degraded and Mr. Smith implied he is gay for fucking me. God what is...

"Well you are certainly powerful sir and you are CFO of an impressive company and Mandy is a very sexy sub." Mark nods to Mandy and lowers his head kissing the back of her hand. From there he lowers himself to his knee.

I gasp but also hear an audible gasp from Jess and Megan as well. This is shocking. Will Mark...Daddy kiss my old boss' foot. Will he agree to being the beta stud. Mark kneels and takes a deep breath looking up at Mr. Smith.

Mr. Smith smirks confidently and unbuttons his pants. "You know I can just fuck Jess in front of you all right now show you who the true alpha is and cuckold Kyle and you as well nerdy boy."

Mr. Smith pulls his cock out and flops it over his underwear. I stare my hunger for any cock seems to have grown and Mr. Smith's has a thick one. It is nice and thick and about as long soft as mine is hard. It cant be longer than Daddy's can it? Is it thicker? My mouth waters I blush.

"My god I expected some negotiation and push back from a true dominant. But look at you kneeling drooling for my big thick alpha CEO cock. You are just a gay nerd with an above average cock. Kiss my cockhead and ask me to fuck Jess for you, you will not be a beta stud you will be a cuck a... fucking CUCK!" My boss says aggressively.

I am still in shock 5 minutes later Jess is moaning bent over the coach my bosses very thick 9 inch cock pistoning in and out of her cunt as my boss slaps her ass. Did Daddy really kiss my boss' cock and ask him to fuck his gf. What is happening. I glance at Mark still clothed his head is down... is he blushing? Fuck this is insane it is weird, but I am turned on. We are all told to kneel and watch a true stud bring a girl to orgasm. Mark, Megan, Mandy and me are kneeling on the living room floor watching my boss fuck my wife.

"MMM You like that bitch. Tell your husband and that nerd that you are gonna cum for a old man's cock."

"Ohh god I am getting closer Mark and Kylie ohh god Mr Smith is thick!" She whines as he slaps her ass again.

"Haha Kylie! You a girl bitchboy!?!? And nerd cuck! Has she ever moaned like this for you? God you are fucking pathetic no way I let you fuck my whore!"

Mandy blushes and Daddy looks down.

"Show me how gay you are nerd boy. Go kiss and fondle Kylie while I steal your girlfriend."

Daddy slowly stands and I expect him to come to me and kiss me. I am horny confused and embarrassed by all this though. Daddy steps towards me.

"Yes you gonna cum so hard all over this fat old cock whore. You gonna cum more than that nerd makes you?"

"MMM its its... ohh it is thick!" Jess moans.

Mark stands over me, Megan and Mandy and silently starts to unbutton his pants slowly.

"I told you to kiss that sissy you fucking faggot nerd cuck boy!"

Mark doesn't respond just slowly agonizingly slowly unbuttons and starts to slide his zipper down. Mandy, Megan and I look back and forth from the nerd to Mr. Smith.

"You fucker... show me how gay you are while I take your girlfriend. Kiss my faggot employee Kylie!" Mr. Smith sounds angry.

Mark very softly shrugs. As his zipper reaches the bottom. He slowly pulls his cock out it is soft and it hangs down hypnotically. Fuck what was I thinking my boss has nothing on daddy. I stare and drool. I can feel Mandy staring as well.

"I never told you to get undressed... you little punk... fine you're not little you got a good umm uhh cock but you are nothing kiss Kylie!" Mr. Smith sounds flustered angry confused.

Mark silently shakes his cock. Ohh fuck this is how he got me. I hear Mandy whimper. I know Megan is drooling like me. I am licking my lips.

"Stop it I am the alpha here. I can fire Kyle...I... I am fucking Jess so good aren't I whore?"

"You are nice and thick Mr. Smith you are doing adequate better than Kylie ever did, but you are not really fucking me anymore." Jess moans.

"Sorry babe, that he stopped. He can't stop staring at my cock!" Daddy shakes it again.

Mr. Smith is balls deep in Jess but staring confused angry at Daddy. "Shut up I was fucking you good just a moment ago."

"But you are not now. Are you?"

Daddy has no expression he just stands and gives his cock a subtle shake.

"If you dont kiss that faggot and become a cuckold right now nerdy boy I... I... I"

"You will what?" Daddy says finally speaking. He has a subtle confident grin.

"I... I will fuck her to oblivion. I will ruin her for you. I... I... umm" stammering Mr. Smith moans "I will fire Kyle and ensure he doesn't get another job in this town I will ruin you all!"

Daddy just nods and gives his cock a good shake. It sways even soft its so powerful so impressive.

"He is getting soft." Jess squeaks with a slight giggle.

"Shut up you who..."

"You shut up! You said you would fuck Jess to oblivion but you can't even stay hard in her." Daddy interrupts.

Daddy stands above Mandy and slaps her cheek with his soft but thick and heavy cock meat on her cheek while stroking her hair with his free hand.

"Good puppy slut you need a big bone?" He rubs his cock on her cheek and lips.

Mandy moans and trambles "Arf... arf..." nodding her eyes sparkle with excitement.

"BITCH!" Mr. Smith yells "Don't you fucking dare suck that cock. Come here now!"

Mandy pulls back from Daddy slightly clearly scared.

"Shh...Sh..." Daddy strokes her hair "Its ok Daddy is here. Daddy will protect you from the fragile, fat, bald, asshole!"

Mandy softly grins blushing and without further instruction nuzzles, kisses and licks up Daddy's cock. His cock stirs and grows.

"FUCKER!" *Slap Slap*

I look over to see Mr. Smith hitting Jess and then grabbing her hair and throwing her to the ground. I am shocked and worried. It looked more than just rough dominant sex it looked really painful. Jess is laying on the floor on her side whimpering and crying. I look at Mr. Smith in anger and get up to run to Jess, but pause and turn back to Daddy. He nods and I run to comfort my wife.

"You pathetic fat slob! I was willing to swap spouses and let you be an alpha. I was even willing to let you assume you were the alpha dominant between you and I. But you had to be a dick and try and insult me. Then you just think you can beat up a woman because your not as much of a stud as you think you are! How fragile your ego must be. You are fucking pathetic. NOW!..."

Daddy looks as stern and confident as I have ever seen. Mandy is slobbering all over his cock as he talks.

"NOW YOU FAT BITCH! Your wife, Jess, Megan, my maid, and Kylie are all going to have some fun. They are going to help and watch me give your puppy girl the best orgasm of her life. Now if you want any hope of keeping her as your wife and not getting further humiliated by me you will march into the hallway bathroom right now. Do not say a word go in close the door and listen from there. You can come out when your wife comes to get you!"

"What the fuck! Who the hell do you think you are?"

Daddy shakes his head in mockery with a confident grin!

"Mistake!" He says in a calm cool flat way.

The room fills with silence. Mandy is pushed off Daddy's cock and kneels looking up. I have Jess head in my lap softly kissing her cheek as I stroke her hair my gaze though is on Mr. Smith and Daddy wondering what might happen now.

Daddy slowly steps towards Mr Smith. His cock hard and imposing so long and think but it still points upward about a foot from his body the tip is pointed straight at Mr Smiths face.

"Kneel and suck me! Kiss and slurp my head and lick down to my balls! Then apologize for being a pathetic fat fake ass dominant. Apologize for hitting my girlfriend! Do that and you can leave with some measure of dignity left in tact. Mandy will stay here for the night but you can leave. I will not interfere with you or your work. Mandy will stay with me for the night, after tonight if she wants me and stays that is her choice or she will be free to return to you. If you do not do all of that right now, you will be sorry!" Daddy says calm and cool with an evil grin!

His cock looks menacing like it's ready to attack Mr Smith.

I glance and see Mr Smith looking angry, embarrassed and confused. "I... I ... I don't kiss cocks no matter how big and sexy th..." he stops blushing hard realizing what he is about to say.

Daddy stands a few feet from him and grins. "I will count to three for you since you are acting like a child. One..."

"But... but..." Mr. Smith looks at Daddy. I can see his eyes linger on Daddy's menacing gorgeous big cock. Then down to Jess. "tell him tell him you liked my fat cock better than his whore."

Jess looks at him a bit angry. "What the fuck you bastard! God I thought we all could have a lot of fun but you had to be a pathetic asshole. You don't even fuck as good as Kylie!"

I momentarily wonder if that is true about me fucking her better than Mr. Smith, I will have to ask her later. But I don't have time to dwell on that thought.

"Two" Daddy says calmly.

"I am not.. I will not lick your cock... you... you don't scare me." Mr. Smith says in a quivering voice.

"Three" Daddy says with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"So what what are you gon..."

*Smack

I gasp and hold Jess tighter in shock and nervousness as I see Daddy slap my boss across the face. It wasn't a painful slap but one of those you use to get someone's attention.

Mr Smith looks angry and opens his mouth to likely protest. But before he can say anything I see Daddy spank him. He didn't make a noise from the slap to his face, but he now lets out a yelp. My eyes wide in surprise.

Daddy grins and spanks him again. "You are acting childish."

Mr. Smith yelps again and his eyes are clearly watering he cannot seem to look at anyone in the room as he blushes while his bare as is spanked red.

"Now lay down over my lap!" Daddy says in a quiet but confident tone as he sits on the couch.

I see Mr. Smith on the verge of real tears unable to look at Mandy or anyone for that matter. He sort of silently slowly moves towards Daddy. He doesn't speak and sort of half heartedly makes a move to lay over Daddy's lap. I can see Daddy's cock head pressed up against him between Mr. Smith and his tight stomach. Despite a fat old man's ass laying in front, Daddy is so big I can still see his cockhead. Mr. Smith's is soft and dangling between Daddy's legs as Daddy pulls him down firmly.

"You are getting 5 more spankings. After each one you will thank me. You should thank your Master. Jess and Kylie get to call me Daddy as well as others, but I am Master to you for now."

*SLAP

I see Mr. Smith swallow and hear a loud whimpering moan. We all wait to see if he will comply. A few long seconds pass. I look up to see if Daddy is getting impatient. He just looks calm and confident. Mr. Smith blushing and fighting back tears.

12