The Tennis Match

Story Info
Will Clemmie & Maddy’s plan to beat the top pair work...?
3.6k words
4.69
7.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katyn99
katyn99
185 Followers

"Out! 1-Love to us!"

Fantastic! I thought. We've broken her serve in the first game!

"Well. Which is it?"

"Bra!" we both said simultaneously.

"Bra? Don't you mean shirt?"

"No! Definitely bra!" we shouted.

"Well, it's usually shirt first, then bra."

"Yes, but the rules say we can choose." said Madeleine.

"Yes, but why not the usual?"

"Today we prefer it this way."

"Well, OK then. But you're just being awkward!"

Kimberly gripped her state-of-the-art racket between her knees and fiddled around behind her back and inside her white tennis shirt, before - without removing her shirt - triumphantly extracting her bra out of her left sleeve...

Kimberly scowled at Madeleine, "Shirt first, stupid." she was thinking as we all walked around to switch sides of the lush grass tennis court.

We had figured that if we managed to get Kimberly to remove her bra first, that might disconcert her more. She had sizeable breasts and the more they were swinging around the harder it would be for her to play.

"OK, let's get on with it." said Kimberly. "Your serve Clemmie."

Our plan was working. We had been practising all week for this weekend's forfeit tennis match. Both Madeleine's and my bottoms and legs still smarted from last week's loss to Kimberly and Lisa and our consequent 'marking' as we called it.

They had thrashed us 6-0, 6-0 and then had taken full advantage of their rights as victors. Kimberly had been particularly tough on Madeleine. Maddy felt that Kimberly looked down on her. Kimberly was the captain of the tennis team, but mainly because her parents were substantial benefactors of the school. She was a good player, but not the best by any means and her haughty attitude annoyed a number of the girls, especially Maddy. In doubles, Kimberly usually partnered Lisa, who was an excellent player and a fine athlete, being on the swimming team as well as the tennis team.

Madeleine and I were two upper-sixth form girls trying hard to win places in the first tennis team and we desperately wanted to show how good we were by beating Kimberly and Lisa. Maddy especially wanted to beat Kimberly to put her in her place and had devised a plan that we would concentrate our shots at Kimberly and avoid giving the ball to Lisa. Maddy was adamant that this was our best chance of winning the match and showing our tennis skills as at least as good as our fellow 18-year olds.

My serve this time.

The game went pretty well. I placed most of my first serves in. Lisa returned the ball well, but Maddy and I concentrated on Kimberly as planned. Kimberly's full nipples showed large and erect through her pure white shirt as they bralessly shifted around behind the cotton material.

Finally, Kimberly netted a backhand return, and,

"...2-Love!"

"Damn!...Well?..."

"Panties!"

"Panties! We always do skirt first, then panties! What is up with you guys? You are are just trying to hack me off!"

"Variety is the spice of life!" added Maddy helpfully.

"Don't be frivolous, Madeleine!" shouted Kimberly.

...Kimberly meaningfully walked over to the bench, reached up under her short white skirt, pulled down her high-waisted tennis panties 'with ball pocket' (of course!) and ceremoniously placed her panties over the back of the wooden bench, next to her bra.

"Don't get too confident." said Kimberly. "We're just having a slow start...

...Lisa to serve."

Lisa sliced down some fairly good topspin serves, but was obviously surprised when Madeleine and I returned them powerfully and deep. We aimed particularly at Kimberly's backhand again. As Kimberly ran around court, trying to get back into the game, her skirt revealingly flipped up now and then, exposing her precious white bottom to us, her inferiors.

Maddy and I played well, and from 30 all, took the score to 30-40. Finally, Maddy finished up by lobbing Kimberly into the back corner,...

"...3-Love!"

"I can't believe it!"

Another flash of annoyance from Kimberly. She and Lisa were supposed to win this match, and here they were, three down within 15 minutes and Kimberly about to lose her third garment. Lisa, of course, was still fully clothed and hadn't played a losing shot yet. Maddy's plan was working.

"You guys aren't playing properly, you're just aiming at me all the time! Let's try and play proper tennis here!"

Kimberly was beginning to realize that we were targeting her and trying to avoid hitting the ball at Lisa, by far the better doubles player. She was not pleased about it.

Maddy and I wanted to beat them, but also to see how Kimberly felt being the only girl stripping on court, being the tennis team captain, with her fine body and smooth legs - and unmarked (as yet) bottom and thighs. According to the rules, only one player in the losing pair had to remove a garment, the player who was responsible for losing the point. That player had been Kimberly in all three games so far.

And, if we won the match, we would get to mark Kimberly's (and Lisa's) backsides and thighs for the first time, and recover some pride after last week's humiliation. It was rumoured too that Lisa shaved her pubic hair so as to get the smoothest possible surface and minimum water resistance on her swimming costume. Maddy and I (particularly I) were curious to see if that rumour were true. I had admired Lisa for a couple of years and had modelled my sports activities on hers (except for swimming which I wasn't much good at). I would have loved to see what her private parts really looked like - and if they were shaved or not! Perhaps we would today!

"Skirt!" we declared to Kimberly.

"You wait!" replied Kimberly, face flushed, as she prepared to expose her most intimate region to two younger girls who had no right to see it.

With her skirt unclipped, removed and very neatly folded on the back of the bench, we switched sides again and Kimberly, now naked below her waist, irritatedly walked over to the return-of-service position. Her tanned legs gave way to her white bikini area beneath the bottom of her shirt, in the centre of which lay the pubic bush of the captain of the tennis team - light brown, wispy pubic hair. I could have sworn that the skin around her bush was blushing! Is that possible?

As I gazed at my now-naked tennis captain, a warm feeling began to encroach into my groin. This game was becoming quite erotic.

Maddy to serve.

Kimberly to receive.

"Don't even think you both are going to win this match!" declared Kimberly as she prepared to squat down in the receive of service position. "And you are going to pay for messing me around like this!"

Maddy lined up her serve. Maybe she was aiming it right at Kimberly's bush! I chuckled to myself.

Five points later and Kimberly and Lisa could not believe it.

"40-15."

"...Game!...4-Love!"

We were 4-Love up! Kimberly and Lisa had both lost their service games. Maddy and I were playing consistent, error-free tennis, hitting deep, finding the right angles and beating the school's top pair!

As in the previous three games, Kimberly had been the one to lose the last point and had to pay the forfeit. She crossed her arms, grasped her Ralph Lauren tennis shirt by its sides, and pulled it over her head, revealing her whole, bare body to us, completely naked save for her little socks and her tennis shoes. She looked humiliated by the shame of it. Her partner was clothed. We were dressed. She was naked.

Kimberly was in good shape. Boys apparently found her attractive (in vacation time, we never got to see them during term time). And quite a few of the girls had pashes on her.

This then was the scene. As usual we were playing on the farthest court, separate and hidden from the others by the trees and a huge clump of rhododendrons. Four girls on a grass tennis court, three in sparkling' white tennis gear and one, the most senior girl too, the rich girl with influential parents, completely naked in front of us.

Kimberly was preparing for her second service game, Love-4 down, conscious of her free breasts, of her vulnerable nakedness, of her so visible pubic triangle, and of her white, unmarked bottom. My clitoris tingled with anticipation.

I looked at Maddy. She was clearly excited too. She looked a little tense and was probably imagining what it would be like to exercise her forfeit rights against Kimberly when, if, we won the match. Would she be cruel or would she be magnanimous?

Kimberly threw up the ball and struck a determined first serve down towards me. It curved in the air and swept past my racket. I missed it completely.

"That's more like it!" cried the naked girl.

With Lisa guarding the net and Kimberly playing with a new determination, the older girls began to claw back the initiative. Finally, on game point, Lisa intercepted my forehand return at the net to take the score from 40-30 to Game to them.

Oh no! Now it was my turn!

"Skirt, Clemmie!" requested Lisa.

Obediently I slipped off my swirly short skirt, leaving me showing my big blue cotton gym panties, which I had pulled on in a hurry when I couldn't find my tennis knickers.

"School rules say white for tennis." Lisa reminded me unnecessarily.

"Sorry Lisa. I got ready in a rush!" I explained.

I placed my skirt on our side of the bench, next to Kimberly's complete tennis outfit.

Kimberly, to her continued annoyance, remained as nature had intended. Because Lisa had hit the winning shot, Kimberly had no right yet to replace a garment.

"4-1!" announced Kimberly. "Clemmie-blue-knickers to serve!"

I blushed. But at least I was decent. I lined up my serve to the tall, leggy and naked captain of the school tennis team.

Four points later we had lost the game to love, as Kimberly triumphantly powered a forehand past Maddy in the tramlines. I got three of my first serves in, but we were expertly countered by our now newly-focused opponents.

"Skirt, Maddy!" instructed Kimberly as she strode over to the bench to finally reclaim some of her clothing.

As Maddy was removing her tennis skirt, Kimberly was replacing her high-waisted white panties and protecting her modesty once again in front of her nosey opponents.

Maddy's fair and lightly-freckled legs contrasted well against her now-exposed full, plain white cotton briefs.

"2-4." Asserted Lisa, getting ready to continue their revival against us.

At 4-All, Kimberly and Lisa had succeeded in drawing equal with us and breaking Maddy's serve.

Maddy and I now found ourselves both skirtless and pantieless. The warm afternoon breeze caught Maddy's strawberry blonde pubic hair as it would a field of miniature corn. I was conscious that my bush was neat and trimmed (done last night), whereas Maddy's was completely natural, but sparse, and Kimberly's had been richer and bushier. What was Lisa's like? Kimberly's was but a memory now. She was fully-pantied and skirted, playing in her bra, but still no shirt.

Maddy and I regrouped and in a tremendous effort managed to break Kimberly's serve to take the next game and make it 5-4 to us. In the process we targeted Kimberly again and managed to remove her bra once more. Kimberly was very much aware that Lisa had not had to remove a single garment all game, and she glared at us as she freed her breasts again.

It was my serve. If I won this serve, Maddy and I would be 6-4 winners and on our way to winning the best-of-three match. If we did, we would get to mark Kimberly and Lisa's elegant buttocks and thighs the way they had marked ours so many times!

Kimberly and Lisa prevailed again however, drawing back to 5 All. It was not going to be easy to beat the top pair. To my frustration, I even double-faulted on game point down.

I had to lose my shirt, leaving me shyly standing on court the most naked of the four: slim, pale and now nude except for my sports bra.

Despite our best efforts, Kimberly and Lisa ground us down to take the set 7-5. By this time they both stood fully-clothed in their pristine whites. I was COMPLETELY naked and embarrassed (my blue panties standing out on the bench amidst the tennis whites) and Maddy finished the set hanging only on to her bra. The top pair were systematically undressing us from the bottom up: skirt, panties, shirt, bra.

In the second set, we tried hard to regain the initiative and at one stage, 4-3 to us, we each had our panties back on and had again taken the bra, skirt and panties off Kimberly and the skirt off Lisa. Lisa wore tight, body-hugging sloggies which showed off her pubic mound to full curvaceous effect. But we never succeeded in getting Lisa any more naked than that.

...Eventually, after the top pair again redoubled their efforts, we lost the set 3-6. I found myself naked again and Maddy was left in just her plain, white briefs.

It was forfeit time.

My pussy now coldly throbbed with a different sort of anticipation. Butterflies flew around in my stomach.

Kimberly clearly still very much remembered our 'get Kimberly' tactics which were so nearly successful.

"Get ready at the net girls!" she instructed us.

Politely and resignedly, Maddy and I gingerly walked towards the net. We knew the rules and we had lost again. We knew our place in the tennis pecking order, and we were still way down it. One day we would mark our superiors' skin though, but not today.

"Two sets to love: 7-5, 6-3. We won with five games' up in total." declared Kimberly. "You each are subject to a forfeit of five marks.

Lisa, why don't you take care of Clemmie? I will reserve the scheming Madeleine for myself."

I giggled at Kimberly's reference to Maddy's game plan. She knew Maddy was the tactician in our pair. Maddy looked concerned at Kimberly's tone however.

Already naked, I did not need to prepare myself for taking my marks, other than by sedately bending over the tennis net in front of Lisa and grasping my calves to hold the position in as ladylike way as was possible. I hoped she would not hit me too hard, but I felt I could take it. And Lisa liked me I thought. She wouldn't be too mean. I hoped not too much of my private parts was showing between my legs, but I could feel the cooling late afternoon air on my vaginal lips. They showed, there was no doubt about it.

Despite my humiliating position, I could feel that my pussy was wettening inside.

I heard rather than saw Kimberly pull the tennis 'marker' out of her racket bag. She always carried her cane, 'borrowed' from the vegetable garden, for these matches. Apparently Kimberly had not had it used on her for two years, such was her prowess.

Five strokes. That would mean two on my bottom and three on my upper legs.

...If any of our friends wanted to know the score of one of our forfeit matches, they usually only had to look to see how many thin red stripes decorated the back of our thighs. In tennis skirts the stripes were easily visible. When wearing our uniform kilts (some girls wore longer than others) we would sometimes have to bend forward slightly so they could count the stripes. "Oh no! 6-0, 6-0! Poor you!" my friend Caitlin had exclaimed the previous weekend when each of my upper thighs were decorated with 5 stinging cuts. (The other two were concealed under my panties.)

If you lost by two tie-breaks, there were no visible signs, unless a curious (and close) girlfriend asked to inspect your bottom in private!

"OK then, Clemmie. Ready for your marks?" asked Lisa. "No yelping or it's extra."

Kimberly watched with satisfaction. Maddy stood to attention just by her, still naked and vulnerable in her flimsy cotton panties.

I clenched my teeth and heard the swish of the cane through the air. It was sharply followed by two searing slices of agony as the thin cane bit twice into my tender, delicate, feminine buttocks. Ouch! Aaaaah! My bottom quivered with pain and heat as the skin rose up in two, long, thin weals.

...Methodically, Lisa, as if she were rallying balls against a wall, three times cut the cane into my upper thighs, once on the left and twice on the right. The pain hissed into me like a white-hot wire. I had forgotten in just a week how much it hurt, but in the midst of the pain my clitoris swelled and twitched with denied passion.

...But...at last... My ordeal was over. I had been marked, with honour, by the better tennis player. My bottom and my legs throbbed and pulsated as my blood rushed around inside. "Well done Clemmie." said Lisa. "You can get dressed now."

I could not resist rubbing my burning bottom. The warmth glowed against the palms of my hands. With relief I reached for my blue panties, pulled them up and over my sore thighs and buttocks, and covered up my now-glistening vagina with the panty gusset. I knew that within minutes the thin material would be damp and the stain would start to show through.

I followed with my bra and the rest of my outfit. I became a normal tennis player again.

Lisa handed the cane back to Kimberly.

Nervously, Madeleine bent her body over the net, presenting her rounded, sexy bottom to Kimberly, her white panties now stretched tight across her full buttocks. Kimberly grasped Maddy's panties with both hands and pulled them down to her ankles. Between Maddy's bottom cheeks extruded a slight, sexy hint of strawberry blonde pubic hair.

A few moments later, Maddy's bottom was decorated with two angry, deep red and evenly-spaced stripes, each formed of two parallel lines, very close to one another. It was curious the way canes made a mark like that. Watching my friend's pale bottom punished increased the tension in my underwear. My pussy felt like it wanted to bulge out of my panties, as if my clitoris wanted to escape, to find relief somewhere.

"For the rest of your forfeit, I want you in private." stated Kimberly.

"W-what do you mean, 'in private'?" asked Madeleine from between her legs in her surrendered, bent-over position.

"Your behaviour on court was deliberately designed to try to make me look stupid." said Kimberly. "...So I'm choosing a different forfeit, as I'm entitled to do...a forfeit designed to remind you who is in charge around here and who is the best tennis player. And who is the better girl."

"But everyone knows the rule about marks!" bleated Maddy.

"It's not a rule Madeleine. It's just a custom. And today I prefer to do things a different way."

"Well...what are you going to do?"

"I want you to gamahuche me." Said Kimberly.

" 'Gamahuche?' repeated Maddy. "What's that?"

"I found the word in a book at my parents' house. Don't let me spoil the suspense by telling you. I'll SHOW you what it means."

Kimberly reached out and helped Maddy up into a standing position. Kimberly pulled Maddy's panties up for her until her angry red marks were hidden and led the panty-clad girl off the court. They walked round behind the rhododendrons. They disappeared from view.

Lisa and I sat down on the bench. I reflected for a short while, wondering if my raging pussy would calm down now.

"Do you know what 'gamahuche' means?" I asked Lisa.

Lisa rested her hand gently on my arm as if she were forewarning me of some terrible thing.

"Clemmie, it means that Kimberly will be lying on the grass. She will have taken off her panties and your little friend Maddy will right now be lying on her front on the grass with her nose and mouth right up between Kimberly's sweaty legs, underneath her tennis skirt but right up against her hot vagina, sucking and licking for all she's worth like a little doggie. And Kimberly won't let her stop until Kimberly has had ALL the pleasure she wants.

By that time, your friend's face will be covered in Kimberly's wetness and Kimberly won't let her clean it off until she gets back to the dormitory. So, your friend will have to walk through the school, exhausted, with matted hair, a messed-up, scented, crusty face; while Kimberly will have a confident, happy smile and two of the rosiest cheeks you've ever seen."

katyn99
katyn99
185 Followers
12