The Tennis Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy pretended to be exasperated with her overly exuberant wife. "Mitch, honey. When were you thinking?"

I finally spoke up. "Next weekend?"

"Oh, sweetie, we have plans with Mitch's parents next weekend. How about the weekend after?"

I looked up at Iryna, eyes wide with the question, and she nodded. "That would be perfect. You can come on Friday and stay at the house, if you would like."

"Sure, that sounds great."

We chatted awhile longer, talking a little bit of Dawg's football. Embarrassingly I'd been so wrapped up in Iryna I'd only seen a few games this year., but I was able to contribute some. In the evening we went for a walk at a local park, and by the time we got back home Iryna's knee still was barely swollen at all, a fantastic sign. But it didn't escape me that the quicker she recovered the sooner she could leave. I gave myself an inward shake. She'd promised me October, and I'd trust her in that.

We made love slowly that night, enjoying each other's company as much their body. We used more fingers than tongues, so we could look into each other's eyes, which I loved. The intimacy was almost heartbreaking, and a tear or two escaped my eyes before we finished.

As the glow faded we gazed at each other, in what anyone not in love would call a disgustingly sappy way.

"Carrie?"

"Yes?"

"When I get back, as long as I am here, will you stay with me? I wish every night with

you."

Her voice was soft and vulnerable, and I kissed her gently. "Yes."

Her smile spread over her whole face, and we melded our lips together. I love you. The words stayed away, somehow. I turned as she spooned me, drifting to sleep in her arms.

***

I ducked back into my prep room after finishing my three o'clock Monday afternoon and grabbed my phone. The screen lit up and I could see Iryna's text

Iryna -- Landed safely. Wish I had my Carrie with me. (kissing emoji)

That lovely warm, fuzzy feeling washed through me.

Me -- I miss you too, or I will when I get off work. Call you tonight?

Iryna -- Please

I closed my phone and looked at my schedule. One more hour before the long lonely evening began.

I made it back to my apartment, which seemed oddly foreign all of a sudden. I had nothing in the house to eat, but I lucked out in that Sasha had made chicken, broccoli and rice. I gladly accepted her offer of some, sitting down on one of the bar stools with a plate.

"So no hot date tonight?"

I smiled sadly. "She's in New York for a couple days. So, all alone."

Sasha shook her head. "If I had a nickel..."

"Truth." We giggled at the absurdity of it, and I chewed a piece of broccoli. "Just

FYI, I'll probably be staying there until she leaves, after Wednesday."

"How long is that?"

"End of October."

"Mmm." Sasha swallowed her own bite. "And then?"

I fiddled with my rice, looking down. "She goes back to Europe. I come back home. It was always just a short term thing."

"Uh-huh."

Suddenly I didn't feel very hungry, but I managed to get the serving I'd taken down. I read in one of the chairs while Sasha watched something banal on TV. I knew Iryna had people she was meeting, and I didn't want to interrupt her, but by eight thirty I couldn't take it anymore, and I excused myself to my bedroom.

I touched her picture on my favorites list and held the phone to my ear, my heart beating like I was cycling hard uphill.

"Carrie, hello."

"Hi. Am I interrupting?" I could hear the faint murmur of a public place in the background.

"Never, moya lyuba. I am just having dinner with my agent, and a few others. I will miss you tonight."

"I miss you, too. It feels weird to be in my own apartment. Where are you?"

"It is called Jean-Georges, they say it is the best French restaurant in New York, but I would rather be with you at the Cracker Barrel, moya lyuba. They do not serve baked apples here."

I laughed, remembering the look of pleasure on Iryna's face as I'd fed her the sweet caramelized fruit from my fork. I missed her terribly. "You're coming home Wednesday?"

"Yes."

"I'll be waiting. I don't want to keep you from your friends." My eyes welled up, but I kept my voice steady.

"OK, we do have things I need to talk to them about. I will see you soon, moya lyuba. Goodbye."

"Bye, sweetheart." Those three little words hovered on the back of my tongue, but I told myself I didn't want to say them over the phone. I pressed the red disconnect icon, laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Sleep was slow in coming, and my dreams were overly active, and I awoke almost more tired then I'd been before.

***

Tuesday night was easier. I had my tennis lesson after work, and I spent the evening packing for my month at Iryna's. I'd picked up a couple of boxes from Lowes for some personal items. I wasn't really taking a lot with me, just a few pictures, some books and stuff, plus my clothes, of course. And it wasn't like I was going to the other side of the planet, but It still took me several hours to make all the necessary decisions. I went ahead and lugged a box and a suitcase down to my car so I wouldn't have to do it in the morning. I'd just got back into my bedroom and flopped down on the mattress when my phone buzzed.

"Hi."

"Hello, moya lyuba. How was your day?"

"Busy. Getting ready to ... um, ...packing up stuff."

"To stay with me?"

"Yeah." My cheeks heated up, which I was glad she couldn't see.

"I am so looking forward to this, to being home with you."

"Me too."

"I, uh, I have a surprise for you." Her voice was slightly hesitant, but didn't lose its

playfulness.

"Really? The last one almost killed me." I heard her chuckle. "And I want to try it again."

"We will, moya lyuba"

I lowered my voice to a husk. "And I want them all inside me this time. Every one."

"Oh, Carrie, I will not be able to sleep tonight."

I laughed. We spent the next hour talking, sometimes just about our days, other times about the delicious things we were going to do to each other as soon as we could be together. I found out that she had been there meeting with Nike, planning their upcoming ad campaigns, which would be filming in Paris in November, explaining why she had to be gone. We didn't talk too dirty, though, I wanted to save that for when we were together.

Eventually we said a reluctant goodbye, and my dreams were pleasant that night.

***

I literally got a speeding ticket driving home on Wednesday. I'd had a text after my last patient saying Iryna was home, and, well I wasn't really paying attention. The cop wasn't interested at all in my excuses, other than to point out my girlfriend would probably prefer I made it home in one piece as he handed me the paper. Oh well.

By the time I was pulling into Iryna's driveway I'd almost forgotten about it. I didn't grab my bag or anything else, instead just running directly inside. Iryna had been watching me from the dinning room, and met me in foyer. We slowed down just before crashing into each other, and we kissed fully and deeply. She lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around her waist as she carried me effortlessly back to the bedroom.

I'd managed to get the top of my scrubs off by the time she laid me down on the bed, and my simple white cotton bra followed quickly after. My head hit the pillow as her mouth found my right nipple and I gasped in pleasure. My hand slid behind her head and held her to me. Her mouth seemed to be trying to pull my entire breast inside, and I loved it.

"Oh, god, Iryna, that feels so good." Her arms slid under my back and she gripped my shoulders as she switched to the other side. Just to feel her skin against mine again was beyond heady. Her hands slid down my body, gripping the waistband of my scrubs while I kicked off my shoes. Iryna pulled them down, taking my cotton panties with them. Off went my socks, and I stretched out, gloriously naked as my lover towered over me. The hunger in her eyes made me shiver, no one had had ever looked at me like she does, the adoration mixed with desire, making me feel loved, cherished, beautiful.

Her hands caressed up my legs, fingertips gliding over the tender inside of my thighs before gently spreading my legs. Her mouth descended on my sex, hovering for a split second before her tongue penetrated my folds.

She had definitely missed me; her mouth was everywhere on my skin, and I had no complaints as my orgasm soared toward me in record time. I was floating in a cloud as Iryna's tongue played beautiful music on my clitty. As I came back to earth I knew from her intensity that one time wasn't going to satisfy my love, and I settled back to take that wonderful trip again.

As my second orgasm subsided I pulled her in for a kiss, unbuttoning the shiny silk blouse she was wearing. "No fair, you got to go twice. My turn."

"Your turn must wait a few days, moya lyuba."

"Aww." Mother nature can be a bitch. I got her blouse off and unclasped her front-loading bra. "I can still play with these, though." I took a fair amount of time worshipping her breasts, and given her sighs and moans she was appreciating my efforts.

Iryna put her hand on my cheek and drew me up for a soul-searing kiss. "But I can still give you your surprise." She stood and stripped off the hip hugger slacks she was wearing, giving me a lovely view of her behind, even if she left her conservative panties on. She pulled a handkerchief out of her nightstand and tied it over my eyes. "You cannot peek, moya lyuba,"

I gave a disappointed sigh, but in reality my heart was pounding and I could feel the excitement leaking out of my pussy. I heard ruffling and metal clinking as Iryna moved around the bed. It took some real self-control to not lift my blindfold, but the last surprise had been so amazing I found the strength somehow.

I felt her climb back onto the mattress. "Get on your hand and knees, moya lyuba. I want to see that lovely butt of yours."

I complied with a shiver. As soon as I was in position her hand gently spread my cheeks and her long tongue began to rim my little pucker, making me gasp and bury my head in the pillow while I moaned.

"Now Carrie, for the first part of your surprise." Her finger touched me, spreading a touch of lube. I felt something press against my bottom, hard and plastic. For a moment I thought it was the beads, but this was much larger, and It slipped inside me with a pop.

I sighed and tried to adjust to the mass inside me, wiggling my butt in the air while Iryna gently manipulated the toy. "It is too much?"

"Huh-uh." I sighed, beginning to adjust to its fullness. There was a wonderful pulse of pleasure every time I contracted around it, and I could feel my body stretching to accommodate the lovely intrusion.

While her thumb continued to lightly manipulate the base of the plug, her fingers began to run gently through my slit. "And now, for the second of your surprise." She pulled her hand away from my pussy, and I let go a whimper of unhappiness at the loss of contact. My legs spread slightly as Iryna knelt behind me, gripping both sides of my hips.

"OHH!" I cried out, my unseeing eyes widening as I realized what was happening, soft plastic pushing gently against the opening of my vagina. Iryna thrust gently forward. I moaned long and loud as the shaft filled me. A moment later Iryna's legs were touching mine, the strap on fully buried in my pussy. Slowly it withdrew, sliding against both my g-spot the plug in my ass. It came just shy of exiting completely before it slid in again.

In and out, slow, deep strokes, my breath ragged at each. The pleasure thrummed through me, intensified insanely by the plug. The joy just went on and on, thrust after thrust. By now I was wantonly pushing myself back against her, but she steadfastly refused to increase her tempo. Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"Please, sweetie, more, I need ... faster."

"You are liking this, moya lyuba?" Her nails scratched gently down my back, making me shiver from head to toe. Stroke, stroke.

"Oh, God, yes, please, harder."

"No, but maybe this will be nice." Her hand slid around my side and over my belly, and two fingers scissored around my clit. I cried out, the combination of sensation making it impossible to think. She worked my clitty in rhythm with her thrusts. I didn't know how long we'd been at this, but it had to have been twice as long as any penetration session I'd ever before, and ten times as good. My thighs and pussy felt heavy and tense, desperate for release, and still the slow methodical tempo refused to push me over.

Tears soaked the blindfold covering my eyes. "Please, baby, please, I need to cum, please, I need to cum so much." And slowly, mercifully, the pace began to increase.

"Oh, OH, OHH!" Her fingers rubbing my clit went into double time, and the smooth strokes pushed harder, deeper and faster. My orgasm held off for an eternal moment as my entire body tensed in preparation, and then I simply came apart. Wave after wave, one after another, full body pulses of indescribable ecstasy as I screamed in joy and release. It just refused to stop.

Finally, shaking and spent, I collapsed on the bed. The shaft slipped from my body, and after a gentle pressure the plug popped free, making me whimper. I raised a weak hand to my eyes and pushed off the blindfold, just in time to see Iryna slipping off the strap-on's harness, still wearing her blue cotton panties. Moments latter she was beside me, and I was in her arms, where I was born to be.

My whole body felt alive, joyful, and I reveled in the warmth of Iryna's presence. God, the power of this woman was overwhelming. I ran my fingers along her arms.

"I'm glad you're home." Understatement of the century.

"Me, too, moya lyuba." She pulled me tight against her. "Any night I am not holding my Carrie is not a good night." She kissed me gently behind my ear. "You make me so happy. I cannot remember being this happy."

I turned and looked up into her eyes. "Really?" The love and peace radiating from her laid my soul bare. "Iryna, I l..." Rurururu. The last bit was from my stomach, which chose a very inopportune time to complain about my lack of dinner.

"Oh Carrie, I need to feed you." Iryna nuzzled into my neck and whispered. "You get cleaned up, I will find something."

After a long kiss, I stumbled into the bathroom and shower. I let the water wash over me. It was weird. This felt real, right. The two days I'd spent back at my apartment seemed like the dream, and a bad one fading quickly.

The night was lovely. We ate beef stir-fry over rice and cuddled on the couch. No more sex that night, or the night after but that didn't change anything. They were still wonderful nights, full of laughter and soft kisses. Being with Iryna was like breathing, so natural I didn't have to think about it. Throughout the day she'd send me little texts and emojis, and I'd respond with the same. They made me feel alive in a way that was so new to me.

Friday followed the same pattern as last week, where Iryna ravished me immediately on my entrance, and then refused to accede to any of my advances the rest of the evening. Instead she put me through a slightly reduced form of the pre match workout she generally did while we talked through and visualized the match.

And just like last week I was perfect on the court, winning easily and racing home for a long weekend with Iryna. I was able to take the entire length of the anal beads this time, and brace myself for the intensity of my orgasm, so I was able to enjoy it fully.

Iryna also showed me the full extent of the strap on she had bought. It had multiple interchangeable options, including one designed to be inside the wearer. There were a couple of narrower phalluses designed for anal, which I couldn't wait to try.

Iryna was over her monthly, so she was able to wear her half as she gently fucked me missionary style with a shorter, curved attachment that rubbed beautifully back and forth over my g--spot. Obviously I'd had sex in this position before, but this was so different, and it was all in her eyes. Iryna just held my eyes as she moved, and my heart broke at the gentle love in her gaze. Being able to look so deeply into my lover's eyes, well, it filled my soul.

It was a great weekend, and knowing that I wasn't going back to my apartment made me even more comfortable than I normally felt. As the week started it was even more wonderful. Iryna would get up with me every morning and make me breakfast, help me pack a lunch and kiss me goodbye as I left. I would about float out to the car. I almost didn't notice that sometime during that week the calendar switched to October.

The fact that Cindy and Mitch were coming to visit on Friday made me more incognizant of the passing time as well. Iryna seemed as excited to see them as I did. I got the text that they were on the way a little after four, just as I was heading home. As I walked into the villa I could smell something wonderful coming from the kitchen. Iryna was wearing an apron over tight little khaki shorts, the long length of her legs visible as she worked at the counter.

She was bobbing her shoulders to some unheard music, the tell tale white stalks of wireless ear buds visible under her blonde hair. She hadn't heard me come in, at least I didn't think she had, so I crept up quietly and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"OH! Carrie, you scared me!" I watched her face morph from shock to joy. Joy, just at my presence. I leaned back, reveling in her beauty for a moment before closing my eyes and accepting her kiss. She didn't hug me back though, and when I looked out at her hands she wiggled her fingers at me. "I cannot hold you, moya lyuba, I am handling bacon."

"What are you doing? I looked past her. She was making some type of lattice out of bacon, mirroring what was showing on her tablet.

"It is a meatloaf. I saw this on the menu at Cracker Barrel and wondered what it was. It is American 'comfort food', yes?" The enthusiasm and innocent joy in her speech made me chuckle.

"Uh, yeah, it is." God, she's adorable. "Course, you do realize that 'comfort' is American for 'fattening', right?"

"Well, then we have to work it off tonight, yes?"

The twinkle in her eye sent a shiver down my spine and straight into my, well, you know, so I needed a distraction. "What can I help with?"

"The potatoes need peeling."

"Aye, aye boss." I let my hand trail across her firm backside as I moved away, giving her a good squeeze and a wicked smile, knowing that she couldn't reciprocate.

Iryna hadn't been kidding, mashed potatoes and gravy and meatloaf. I was able to talk her down off the corn casserole she'd also been planning, opting for just regular corn. It was lovely, just working along side her, the little touches we shared, just like that first time. I was going to miss this.

The house smelled amazing when the doorbell finally rang. I dropped what I was doing and ran to foyer, pulling open the door to two stunned faces. "This is Iryna's?" Cindy was looking past me into the house, while I could see Mitch still standing out by their car staring.

"This old thing? Nah, just a rental. Her real place is much nicer."

"Seriously?"

I laughed. "I don't know. Maybe. But you should see the shower in here."

Mitch lifted their bag out of the trunk and pulled it up the walk. "Hey Carrie. Nice Digs. "

I laughed. "Thanks, come on in. Iryna's in the kitchen. I hope you're hungry,"

"Always. Damn." Mitch got her first look around inside. I heard the sink running, and then Iryna made her appearance, drying her hands on her blue apron, a huge, excited smile on her face.

"Hello! I am so glad you could come!"

Cindy went over and gave her a hug. "Hi, this is lovely."