The Tennis Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stopped shaking I continued, working her up again until I knew she was close to a second before I stopped, rolling of the bed and standing to the side.

Iryna's eyes went wide with both desire and confusion. "Carrie, what is wrong?"

"Nothing. I wanted you ready before I tried this." I reached into the bed stand and pulled out the strap-on, which I tossed on the bed. I reached around behind and took off my bra before unsnapping the clasps holding up my stockings and slipping off my panties. I'd looked the thing over earlier, and I wasn't sure exactly how to get it on, so I'd come up with an alternative. Grabbing the phallus I held it to my lower abdomen. "Now, put this on me."

Iryna's mouth opened, and I could tell that wasn't what she had expected. I could also see a flash of fear cross her sharp features. "Sweetheart, is this OK?"

Suddenly she looked shy and small. "It is just, I ... umm ...I have never..." She swallowed hard. "I have never been penetrated like that."

I hadn't really expected this. My beautiful warrior princess was human after all. It just made me love her more. I climbed on to the bed. "Honey, if you don't want to..."

I could see the resolve form in her eyes. "No, I want to try. For you, with you. Only with you."

I kissed her, and she pushed me back to my feet. She stood behind me for a moment before sinking to her knees, having me step one leg at a time into the harness. She buckled it into place, breathing kisses onto my lower back and cheeks.

She slipped the shorter, upturned end into me, illiciting a gasp of pleasure as it pressed perfectly against that special place. There was also a soft pad the encompassed my clit. A few minor adjustments to the straps and I was good to go. Iryna turned me around and sucked the phallus into her mouth, once, then twice very slowly, her beautiful blue eyes staring up into mine while reattaching the garter belt to my stockings.

"Is it ready?"

Iryna reached underneath and I felt a moment of pressure before the length inside me and the pad pushing on my clit started to vibrate. "Oh, God." I shuddered from head to toe.

"It is ready now, moya lyuba"

I nodded, trying to keep my composure under these new sensations. "Lie on the bed."

Iryna crawled over the mattress, rolling slowly onto her back. Her knees were clamped together and thrown to the side, giving me a glorious view of the curves of her slender hips. I slid up next to her, taking her perfect thighs in my hands and pushing them apart. Her sex was still glistening. I ran my fingers over her folds, using the moisture I found there to lubricate the purple phallus I was wearing.

I moved in between her legs and grasped my new appendage, gliding the end through her slit. "Are you ready?"

Iryna lifted her hips, pushing them against me. "Yes, please."

I glanced down, placing the tip against her opening. I pushed forward, sliding in with minimal resistance. We both cried out at the same time. The pressing forward intensified the vibrating pad against my nubbin. My eyes closed at the sensation, and before I knew it I was fully buried inside my love. I made myself look into Iryna's face, which was gazing up at me in pleasure and wonder.

Our eyes locked, and she simply nodded. Withdrawing slowly, the length inside me pulled up against the front wall of my vagina, right against my g-spot. I thrust again and began to establish a rhythm, the alternating stimulation making me start to tremble.

Iryna wrapped her legs around my waist as I thrust back and forth, her body rising to meet every push. She began to moan and whimper with each movement, while my own orgasm stayed tantalizingly out of reach, and I did my best to keep it away.

Luckily I'd had my lover close before even started, it was only maybe five minutes later she pulled me tight and cried out. I could feel her spasming through the strap-on, and the pure eroticism of it pushed me over the edge and I collapsed on top of her, spent.

I floated down, but the vibrators were still going. "Oh God, Iryna, turn them off." She reached down to comply, me slipping out of her as she did. The buckles came undone easily and I shimmied the contraption off before snuggling into my love's embrace, letting my silk encased legs glide over the smooth skin on hers. "Well, what did you think?"

"Mmm, I never think I would like that." She pulled me tight. "I was wrong."

"I'm glad. It was fun."

Iryna kissed me gently on the forehead. "You think so?"

I purred at her touch. "Yeah. When the mood's right." I snuggled in closer. "When I get to be the boss."

Iryna scooted down so she could look me in the eyes. "Carrie, do I make you feel ... less than me? I don't want this." She pushed my hair back over my ear. "You are strong and ..."

"I know, I know." I kissed her gently. "Sweetheart, you have a big personality, you're forceful and aggressive, and you go after what you want, like you did with me. I love that about you. But I don't feel marginalized or overwhelmed. Really." I ran my finger around her nipple. "And I like it when you take charge in bed."

"You do?"

I leaned in and kissed her ear. "Yeah. It makes me feel beautiful and desired." I could feel her shivering as I spoke. "The way you want me, I love it."

I could see the raging desire in her eyes. She ran her fingers through my hair. "And what does the boss want now?"

My insides were shaking and I knew what I needed, at least in this moment. "I want you to take me"

With that she lost control, flipping me over climbing on top, making me laugh and squeal at the same time. She kissed me deeply, her desire a tangible thing that stripped both my breath and reason away. I lost myself in her as she loved me, from my neck to my breasts and down, she pulled orgasm after orgasm from my already tired body. Eventually she pulled the phallus onto herself, and as she overshadowed me I let my legs spread in beautiful surrender. What she'd said at out at the courts was true. I was hers, completely and without reservation. When she was done she held me close, our legs entwining as I fell asleep in her arms, knowing it was where I was born to be.

The last weeks passed both slowly and in a heartbeat. I relished every day, coming home to Iryna, waking up with her in the morning, her little texts while I was at work. Sometimes it was trying out new restaurants, sometimes cooking together at home, sometimes just cuddling together on the couch.

Each day passed, and I did not tell her. I noticed Iryna would often talk about Europe, things in Paris and about her flat in Monte-Carlo. As lovely as they sounded, I didn't really want to hear about them, and she would seem hurt when I changed the subject. A part of me was distancing, I think, while another didn't want to admit she would be leaving. Instead I started focusing on the last weekend. As much as I prodded and poked she refused to reveal anything about what she had planned.

Soon, far to soon, it came. I went to work as normal on Thursday, and I didn't hear from Iryna all day. By the time four o'clock rolled around I was chomping at the bit to leave.

"Hey Carrie, have fun this weekend."

"I will. Thanks, Mike."

"Any idea where she's taking you?"

"Not a clue. Won't give me any hints."

"Should be special then. See you Wednesday." I turned to go. I'd taken Monday and Tuesday off as well, knowing I wouldn't be in any sort of state to be with patients those days. Mike's voice called me back. "Oh, and Carrie?"

"Yeah?"

"If you need another day, let me know."

"Thanks, Mike."

He looked back down at the chart he was holding. "Now get outta here."

I grinned and ran out the door. Not professional, but, hey. I made myself mostly obey the traffic laws on the way home.

Iryna was waiting for me in the entryway when I walked in the door. My smile grew bigger and bigger as I closed the distance until my lips were on hers.

Iryna ran a hand over the side of my head and down, our tongues caressing each other. Our kiss was long and deep, and my brain began to fuzz out, forgetting about the weekend, just reveling in the embrace of my lover.

Iryna finally broke the kiss. "I am glad you are home, moya lyuba."

"Mmm, me, too. Now what's this big secret you've been planning."

Iryna kissed me again, and my insides went gooey. "You have waited this long. You can wait a little longer. I will tell you at dinner. This one is not fancy, but I think you will want to shower, yes?"

"Yeah." I ran me hand down Iryna's arm, reveling in the fire I could see sparking in her eyes. "Don't go anywhere without me." Our hands clasped and arms extended as I walked away, smiling over my shoulder.

I dressed in a nice pair of jeans, comfortable enough but tight in all the right places, along with a cream color blouse that was just barely translucent along with a plain nude bra that I hoped would have Iryna desperately trying to develop x-ray vision throughout the evening. If she wanted to tease me, well, two can play at that game.

Of course, when I was finished, I could see my lover had taken the opportunity to one-up me. She was also wearing jeans, baby blue and high-waisted. Her plaid shirt was tied up between her breasts, showing of her flat, powerful tummy.

She turned in a slow circle. "I look 'country', yes?"

My mouth had started watering the moment I saw her and all I could do was nod my head. The jeans made her backside look amazing.

"This would complete the look, though, yes?" She held out her phone, showing a picture of a woman with a double braid. "Could you do this for me?"

I smiled. "Yeah, I think so." I spent the next half hour working with Iryna's hair. It was wonderfully intimate, the sensual feel of her dark blonde strands running though my finger. When I finished I pressed my lips right against her part. "All done."

She turned and kissed me. "That was making me crazy. But that will wait." The doorbell rang, and we walked out to see Martin in front of the stretch SUV I had first seen him driving. I laughed and turned to Iryna, who was beaming at me.

"Like the first time, yes?"

Still grinning I climbed inside, followed by my lover. Martin started the engine and we drove away, and I reclined against Iryna, who slipped her arms around my tummy and whispered into my ear.

"Last time we were in this car, my heart was beating so fast. I was mesmerized by you, moya lyuba. I had never wanted something so much, and been less sure I could have it. But every look you made gave me hope, but even then I could not imagine this. Holding you like this, every night you pressed against me. I cannot say what it has meant to me."

My heart stabbed at the past tense of the last sentence. Was she telling me it was over? Was that what this weekend was? 'Thank you very much, it was fun, we'll talk soon?' The rational part of me knew I meant more than that to Iryna. But that horrid little voice that lives in my subconscious was whispering that I could be wrong. Who knows?

Her arms felt so good around me, and I tried to push those thoughts away and concentrate on that feeling. Soon we stopped, and I realized I hadn't been paying attention to where we were going.

Martin opened the door and handed me out, and the large chicken on the sign told me we were back at the COOP, where we'd had our first meal together. I grinned up at her. "It is OK, moya lyuba?"

"It's perfect."

Soon we were seated and sipping sweet tea. We put in our orders, and Iryna folded her arms. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

"Yes!" I exaggerated the word, putting as much mock exasperation in as possible.

"Good. Tomorrow morning, we have to be at Sanford Airport at 8 am, where I have chartered a plane for New York City."

My eyes went wide. "New York? On a private plane? Seriously?"

She nodded. "We should be there around noon, so we can go to lunch wherever you wish."

I clapped my hands together. "Katz's Deli. Always wanted to go."

"It is good, I have been. And then we can see Ellis Island and The Statue of Liberty, I have arranged a boat tour. Then we will stay in a special place for that night."

I was grinning ear to ear, and she knew she had me. "I will keep Saturday under wraps for now."

I was just starting to protest when our food arrived, and I tucked into my fried chicken. A few moments later a young girl, maybe thirteen came up to our table.

"Umm, I'm sorry. Are you Iryna Baraskova?"

Iryna glanced at me and then smiled. She could say no, I don't the girl would have pushed. But there had been a change in her. "Yes, I am. Do you play tennis?"

The girl's eyes lit up as she nodded enthusiastically. "Can I take a picture? My friends won't believe this."

I took her phone as they leaned in together, snapping a photo. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Keep practicing hard, OK?" The girl nodded, and went back to her table, where she began to speak excitedly to her mother. Other patrons did notice the incident, and we were approached a couple more times, some just to ask what that was about. But there was no hiding. Iryna confidently introduced herself. A few more photos were snapped, and we continued our meal with a piece of pie.

As the girl's family left, her mother stopped at our table. "Thank you for speaking to my daughter, it was very kind. We've watched a lot of your matches together."

"It is my pleasure. This is my girlfriend, Carrie."

Her eyes widened slightly, but she shook my hand. "A pleasure. I'm Katie, my daughter Sydney. Well, we won't interrupt your dinner any more." They withdrew with a shy wave from Sydney, and we were left alone. The word girlfriend rang in my ear. It was the first time Iryna had introduced me to anyone.

Soon we were on our way back to the villa, and the shadow from the ride over had mostly faded. We spent the evening packing bags, so we wouldn't have to do it in the morning. Iryna said we wouldn't need much.

We went to bed early, and our alarms were going off well before the sun came up. It was light by the time Martin came to pick us up. Luckily, Sanford is a much smaller airport than Orlando International, and we made our flight without any issues. Not that they were going to leave without us.

I'd never been in a private plane before, and it is quite the way to travel. They had pastries and coffee on board, with a flight attendant whose only job was to wait on us. Soon enough we were descending into a small airport on Long Island, where a car was waiting. I half expected it to be Martin standing next to the back door, but hey, you can't have everything.

An hour later we were standing in line at Katz's, and then I was taking a huge bite of a massive pastrami on rye. I'd dreamed of visiting this deli for years, and it totally lived up to the hype. Iryna got the corned beef, so I got to try that too. So, so good.

As far as the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island go, just go see them. Amazing. We took some great pictures, and no one batted an eye at Iryna and I holding hands, or if they did we didn't notice.

As we headed back to Manhattan the sun was starting to sink through the New Jersey skyline, and I leaned back against Iryna as the boat rocked in the Hudson current. "Are you ready for dinner, moya lyuba?"

"Mmm, yeah. I'm starving actually" I looked down at my attire, which consisted of jeans and a T-shirt, I'd actually gotten lucky. Growing up in the South, I firmly held October to be a summer month, and hadn't even thought about the weather. New Yorkers know this is not necessarily the case. But this late October Friday was beautiful in the low seventies. It had been wonderful all around. Iryna was wearing an I <3 NY T-shirt, along with a foam Lady Liberty tiara we'd gotten at a gift shop.

"Nothing too fancy I hope."

Her arms tightened around me. "No, fancy is tomorrow. Today just a great hamburger place."

"Sounds good to me." Our driver was waiting at the dock, and we made our way through the ridiculous Manhattan traffic until we arrived at our destination, HB Burger, just a few blocks south of Central Park. Reservations had been made and our table was ready, and the smell of good beer and sizzling burgers filled the air. I'm not much of a drinker, but that was too good to pass up. All in all it was perfect, but it was nothing compared to what was waiting when we got to our room. Well, 'room' is not really the right word.

It was located in a complex, and we'd needed a code to enter. Our driver took us past several bungalows until we saw a long, low building almost hidden off the road. The automatic garage door closed behind us, our driver popped the trunk after helping Iryna out of the car. She in turn offered me her hand as I stepped out. There was nothing fancy about the space that I could see, with only a single non-descript door to the left. Our chauffer pulled our bags out of the trunk.

"Just leave them by the door. Thank You." Iryna tipped the driver, and he climbed back in the car. As soon as he had pulled away, my lover motioned to the door. "Go ahead and see."

I stepped forward and turned the knob, the warm light beyond bathing me as I pulled it open. It was huge. An in-ground, or, I guess, an in-floor, pool rippled in the center, as a slide flowed down from a balcony to my left. Beyond and above was a huge bed behind glass walls, with a Jacuzzi tub and a shower/steam room.

"Oh, my God! What did you do?"

"Only the best for my Carrie."

I wandered in, open mouthed, absentmindedly dropping my purse on a table by the door. "This is where we are staying?"

"For tonight. Tomorrow we have a room in the city."

I turned toward my lover and dropped my eyes, twirling my foot back and forth. "But I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"I was hoping you would say this."

I pulled off my T-shirt, dashing away from Iryna's reaching arms. "Last one in the pool's a rotten egg!" I'm not sure if she new that idiom, but the rustling of her clothes told me she'd gotten the idea.

Moments later I was naked and sliding into the beautifully warm water. I dipped under the surface to wet my hair before turning around. Iryna was standing on the edge, wearing only her white cotton panties. Her hands were on her hips, and I could only stare up at the goddess before me.

"So, I am the 'rotten egg'. What does this mean?" She was doing her best to look serious, but I knew the difference.

"It means you have to come catch me."

I pushed away from the rim as Iryna divested her last piece of clothing and came after me. I led her on a merry chase for a couple of minutes, squealing and ducking and pushing away, but every moment made me want those hands on me, to feel myself wrapped in her incredible arms.

Unfortunately I was far too competitive to just let her catch me, but soon enough I felt her close, and I was pulled against her smooth, wet skin. Her left arm scooped under my knees as her right caressed around my back and she was truly holding me. I pressed my face to her shoulder and laughed as she spun me around. Then her lips found mine and I lost myself in her.

After a delirious few minutes she began to carry me to the edge, where she set me on the deck and spread my legs. Her hot breath sent a shiver through me as her mouth descended to my sex and enveloped it. I supported my self on my elbows and threw my head back as she worked me to a delicious orgasm, the first of many that evening.

After trying out the slide and swimming around a bit more we made our way up to bedroom, wrapped in these lovely, decadent cotton robes, where champagne and strawberries on ice were waiting for us. We poured ourselves glasses and tested out the massage chairs. I thought they were amazing, but Iryna said they paled in comparison to my skills, making me blush.