The Tenth Commandment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, don't you believe Alicia Canon either?"

"I'm suspending you for hitting Alvin and for disrespect, not for having sex with her," he snapped.

"Bullshit," I smiled. "See you at the grievance hearing." As I trotted off the field there was a murmur from my teammates as I surreptitiously turned off the record function of my iPhone which I had taped to my body beneath my jersey. I met with my union rep that afternoon and he filed the grievance within minutes after we concluded our meeting.

Things were really hopping. The next day the secretary to the owner, Sam Preston, called me at home and she asked me to come to his office at 11 a. m. "Should be interesting" I laughed to myself as I made sure that my iPhone was charged. I turned it on "record" just before I walked into the meeting.

At first Sam congratulated me on making the Pro Bowl and the great season that I had had. Then he got down to business. "I'm inclined to rescind your suspension, Brent. I trust that if I do that will take care of your grievance."

"Sorry Mr. Preston, but it doesn't. Let me ask a question. Will Jerry be back as head coach next season?"

That took him aback. "Uh...I haven't decided, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"I made it clear to him that I won't play for him again. I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know once you come to a decision. If you decide to retain him I'd appreciate it if you'd trade me because if not I'll be exercising paragraph 12(b) of my contract."

Now Sam was really confused. "Brent, you know that I can't let players influence decisions about the coaching staff, and what's this 12(b)?"

I got up and smiled. "Thank you for your time, Mr. Preston. We both have to do what we have to do. If you have trouble locating my contract I'll email it to you." I then turned and walked out.

I had negotiated my contract myself. I believe that the team officials and the NFL staff hadn't really read it properly because they thought that I was an idiot for negotiating the contract myself and because of the language that I used. While my contract -- like all rookie contracts -- was for four years I had inserted a provision [12(b)] that it did not bind me to exclusively play for the NFL and that between any two seasons I could opt out and play for any other football league in the world.

I got a call from the General Manager the next day. "Brent, we made a mistake in your contract. This provision 12(b) is invalid."

"Really?" I responded. "My attorney says that it's not. We can litigate it if you like, but if Orchard returns and I'm not traded we can have the litigation while I'm playing in the Canadian league, or in one of the upstarts in the U. S."

"But you can't make enough money in those leagues, not like in the NFL," he replied.

"After two more years, when I'm a free agent, I'll come back and the new contract I'll get will more than make up for it. Sorry, we have nothing else to discuss," I said, then hung up.

************

My grievance was fast tracked and the hearing lasted only a few hours. After testimony from me, Jake, Whit, and Alicia, and after Butch and Jerry lied under oath and I played my recording to impeach them, I won the grievance and got full pay for the game I was ostensibly suspended from playing in.

After her helpful direct testimony during which she vehemently denied telling, or even implying to, Alvin that she had sex with me Alicia's cross-examination by the attorney for the team was really enlightening. In the following transcript "Canon" is Alicia, "Thomas" is the team's attorney, and "Arb" is the arbitrator.

Thomas: "On the Monday before the incident between your husband and Mr. Walker did you go to see Mr. Walker at his house?"

Canon: "He lives in a condo, not a house; yes I went to see him in the afternoon."

Thomas: "What was your purpose of going there?"

Canon: "I had three purposes; one was to congratulate him on making the Pro Bowl because my present husband Alvin was too jealous to congratulate him and I wanted to let him know that not all members of the Canon family were petty piss-ants; the second was to tell him that I had caught Alvin cheating on me; by the way he was cheating with one of the cheerleaders, Crystal McIntyre, and I have photos to prove it so I assume that the team will be terminating her and fining Alvin. And the third was to test him."

Thomas (flustered by the McIntyre revelation): "What do you mean by 'test him?'"

Canon: "Simple. I wanted to see if he would be a revenge fuck for me...

Arb (interrupting): "Mrs. Canon you are not to use words like the four letter one you just did. 'Sexual intercourse' would have been appropriate."

Canon (turning to the arbitrator and staring him straight in the eye): "Listen your arbitratorship, you have no right to tell me what I can and can't say; I'm here to truthfully testify. There's a big difference to me between 'sexual intercourse' and 'fucking' so I'll use whatever language is accurate and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't interrupt me again."

[Murmurs and smiles in the hearing room; the arbitrator turning red].

Canon: "Continuing where I left off before I was so rudely interrupted, if we merely had a revenge fuck I would enjoy it but we wouldn't have a relationship; but if he refused despite the fact that I was propositioning him and he has had the hots for me for a long time then I would consider him relationship material after I bounced Alvin for cheating on me."

Thomas: "Did he refuse you?"

Canon: "Yes he did, which pleased me greatly because he is -- as you can easily see -- a stud."

[I blushed and started sweating]

Thomas: "So have you up till today ever had sexual intercourse with Mr. Walker?"

Canon: "No, and I haven't fucked him either."

Thomas: "No more questions."

Arb [having regained his composure] "You may step down Mrs. Canon."

Canon (with a big grin): "Thanks your arbitratorship; no hard feelings."

***********

Even more exciting than Alicia's testimony and me winning the arbitration, however, was what happened after the hearing.

As I was getting into my car in the garage of the building where the hearing was held I heard the distinctive sounds of high heel footsteps approaching. Alicia appeared with a smile and a document in her hands. "Congratulations on your victory, Brent. After you see this document you'll want to celebrate your victory with me."

I returned her smile, thanked her for her "interesting and enlightening" testimony, and then looked at the document she handed to me. The heading was "Canon v Canon," and the title was "Formal Separation Agreement."

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" I asked Alicia after skimming the document and with a big smile on my face.

"Going to dinner, dancing, and etc. with you," she grinned.

"Where shall I pick you up?" I asked.

"It would make things really easy if I stayed overnight tonight at your condo; you'd save gas in driving to pick me up," she responded with a diabolical smile. "In separate rooms of course," she snickered with an even more diabolical smile.

We stopped for Impossible Whoppers on the way home just to get something in our stomachs. When we got to my humble condo I took her on a tour ending in my bedroom; then I attacked her.

She laughingly played hard-to-get calling me an animal and lightly pounding on my chest with her fists telling me that she wasn't that easy. Her pretending to be hard-to-get stopped once I got her panties off and started fingering her pussy. Once my lips touched her labia she started moaning, and when my tongue whipped her clitoris she let out little screams.

After her first orgasm I really needed release, Having already shed all of my lower body clothing except for one obstinate sock I moved my rock hard cock gently to her vaginal vestibule. She immediately manipulated her hips, thighs, and pussy to quickly bury me balls deep as we both groaned like floorboards in a condemned house. I started pumping like a madman while she started pulsing like a heartbeat as her pc muscles contracted then released. Despite putting every ounce of energy I had into my crotch movement I was able to multitask and expose her massive creamy breasts. Once I started sucking a nipple in rhythm with her pc muscle pulsing she came like charging elephant. I wasn't far behind, my seminal fluid overflowing her pussy by the time that my cock stopped squirting.

We both moaned in post-coital bliss as we tried to kiss every part of each other's' bodies that our lips could reach. When my mind was capable of rational thought I recognized that this sexual encounter was so far beyond my experience that I had now reached sexual nirvana. This was the toe-curling zealous sex that I had heard about, but never before experienced.

When we finally rolled out of bed we removed the rest of our clothes and stared at each other. "Wow, are you a stud," she snickered, "and I love your cock; just the right size and you sure know how to use it."

"I would comment on your body except that no words could come close to paying proper tribute," I honestly replied.

After showering together we returned to bed and tried just about every position that a six foot six inch guy and five foot six inch girl could manipulate their bodies into while my cock was still in her pussy. We finally did get about five hours of sleep and the next morning she woke me up by sucking my balls and then riding me like a rodeo cowgirl.

I took her to the house she shared with Alvin the next morning. "Still living together?" I inquired.

"Hell no," she responded. "I kicked him out and had all the locks changed while he was in the hospital the day that he went after you. I only went to the hospital because they needed my approval for treatment since he had a concussion. He has never set foot in this house again."

I thought that odd since I assumed that Alvin had paid for the house.

Alicia and I had a great night at dinner, dancing, and trying to find every erogenous zone on each other's bodies continuing to the next morning.

With Alicia I exceeded the level of passion I thought humanly possible. From the sexual compatibility standpoint I knew that she was the one. I hoped that the rest of our relationship would work as well. I thought that it might when I found out that she worked full time (with flexible hours) at a charity that fed, clothed, and provided medical care for indigent children, the type of charity work that I often did.

After shacking up with Alicia for a week, it was time for me to travel to the Pro Bowl. I told her "Alicia I have four tickets to the Pro Bowl. My mother, father, and brother who is a senior at Duke are coming. If you could stomach being with them I'd love to give you the fourth ticket and pay for your transportation to the game."

Alicia got a big smile on her face. "I'd love to; you're not afraid to expose me to your family?"

"Nah. At one time I thought that you were a flake, but now I see that you're just a normal everyday sex goddess," I smiled.

"Wow -- that might get you a blow job," she snickered. "I'd love to go, but I'll pay for my own airplane ticket -- as long as I can share a hotel room with you."

"OK -- except no sex; I really mean it -- the night before the game," I seriously replied.

"I'll get enough before and after that so I can skip a night," she chuckled; and then started removing her top and bra, and soon I was stroking my cock in the valley between her prodigious tits on my way to paradise.

***********

My parents are nice, intelligent, warm people; my father is a medical doctor and my mother a professor of sociology; but they are not the easiest people in the world to please. My brother Tom, a lacrosse player at Duke, isn't easy to please either and was sure that I had bad taste in women. Therefore I had a slight amount of consternation when I turned my family loose on Alicia. Since they flew in the morning of the game they didn't meet Alicia until she saw them outside the stadium and gave them their tickets and then sat with them.

The game -- more an exhibition than a hard fought regular season game -- worked out well. I caught three passes but more importantly I threw the key block on the winning touchdown scored on a twenty two yard dash by a running back. Since the winner's share was $67,000 per player I would be treating everyone to dinner.

Any apprehension that I had about whether or not Alicia would get along with my family vanished when I saw them laughing together outside the locker room. They acknowledged me with hugs and then kept on conversing and laughing as we walked to the hybrid SUV that I had rented.

On the way to the vehicle, as my Mom and Alicia were chatting arm-in-arm, apparently planning my wedding, my brother whispered to me "I guess every other woman you dated was just practice for Alicia, dude. If you let her get away you're a fucking moron." Actually, I was coming to that realization myself especially since the night before Alicia and I had a great time together even without sex.

During the evening both my mother and father let it be known that they not only approved of Alicia but expressed the same view as my brother did -- without the four-letter word.

*************

Alicia convinced me to give up my rental condo and move into her house. "You don't think that we're rushing things -- and you're still technically married." I said.

"Look dipshit," she colorfully replied, "you've had the hots for me since you laid eyes on me, and I really enjoy being with you, so why not. Plus yesterday I filed for divorce and to enforce my prenup with the asshole, so there's nothing stopping you; unless you've changed your mind about how you feel about me," she chuckled, grabbing my balls through my pants.

"You can ask that after last night?" I chuckled, the last night's sexual escapades having resulted in both of us being temporarily comatose.

"Well it's settled then," she replied giving me a big kiss. "After you move in the next day we can go to my charity together."

Since it was off-season and since I wanted to start my normal volunteer work in earnest, we did what she suggested.

Although I was quickly falling in love with Alicia there were several things about her that remained a mystery -- not potential road blocks, just a mystery. First was her use of the language that she filed to enforce the prenup against Alvin. As a first round draft choice Alvin had several million dollars so I would assume that he would file to enforce any prenup against her, not vice-versa.

Second, her house was much bigger and more opulent than it looked on the outside; and I wondered why Alvin had agreed to leave even if he was the one to cheat.

Third, Alicia had told me that she was basically "middle management" at the charity she worked at. After I worked there for two days, however, I got the distinct impression that she was THE boss. On the Internet I looked at the papers that the charity had to file with the Federal Government to establish it's 501(c) status and "Alicia Armour," which I assumed was her maiden name, was the founder and CEO.

I was in no rush to confront her about these three issues, but after I had been doing volunteer work at the charity for about two weeks and things between us could not be better -- both inside and outside of the bedroom -- I was thinking about how to bring them up. It turned out that there was no need for me to do it.

After a typically pleasant love-making session one Monday night she put her hands on my cheeks and said "Brent, I see things as serious between us. I've met your family; this weekend I want you to meet mine."

"No problem," I smiled.

"There's something I need to tell you before you do, however," she said without her usual confidence.

"OKkkk," I cautiously replied.

"I...my parents...my family...uh...well; we're filthy rich."

"Oh?" was my stellar reply.

"Uh...yeah; my father is a billionaire and with my trust funds I'm worth about $100,000,000, which is why I don't work for money but just run a charity -- which, by the way, I started and fund and am the CEO of," she said looking into my eyes for a hint of disapproval.

"Well, it sounds like if I marry you that I'll be signing a prenup then," I smiled.

She gave me about two dozen kisses, and started going for my cock.

"That wasn't a proposal of marriage," I cautioned.

"I know...but it showed no disapproval so I need to reward you," she quickly replied before deep-throating my cock.

**************

As we flew on her father's private plane to the city her parents lived near Alicia felt obligated to warn me. "Sometimes my father can be difficult where I'm concerned," she hesitantly said. "He really didn't approve of me marrying Alvin, and he was right, so he'll probably be even more cautious now. I hope that you won't be intimidated by him."

"I haven't been intimidated by anyone or anything since I was thirteen," I replied with a smile.

Of course Alicia's parents lived in an absolute mansion. Her mother Allison was just as sexy as Alicia is and greeted me with a big hug. "What a stud you've found," Allison said to Alicia as they hugged, indicating that Alicia got both her looks and her out-there attitude from Allison.

"Yeah, he is," Alicia responded, "and remember I told you to keep your sticky hands off of him mother."

"You're no fun," Allison shot back and then grabbed my arm and said "come with me to meet Warren," Alicia's dad.

After I exchanged pleasantries and had a half hour of chit-chat with Allison, Warren, and Alicia's younger sister and brother, Allison pulled Alicia one way and Warren invited me into his study. I had made up my mind to be polite, but no-nonsense with Warren.

"So, Alicia tells me that you're a decent football player," Warren said shortly after leading me to his study.

"I think that you're being a little coy, Warren. Anyone who has photos with Joe Montana and John Elway hanging on his wall is an NFL fan and I've got to believe that you know that I made the Pro Bowl this year," I said with a smile. "Plus I'm sure that you've had an extensive background check done on me -- just like I did on you -- so there's absolutely no reason for us to be anything but straight with each other."

Warren smiled widely. "OK -- no nonsense. What are your feelings toward my daughter?"

"I'm madly in love with her; I have every intention of ultimately marrying her."

"Why would you be any better husband than Alvin Canon?"

"First of all, because I'm not a narcissistic asshole; second because I'm a lot smarter than he is as you already know from the fact that your background check revealed that I was an Academic All-American at Stanford; and third because I have morals and would never cheat on her. I'm sure that you read the transcript of my grievance hearing paying particular attention to Alicia's testimony," I shot back -- with a smile.

Warren started laughing. "I'll bet she caused quite a commotion in the hearing room; Alicia never was shy and retiring."

"You're completely right on both counts," I laughed back.

Warren proceeded to grill me about my plans after football. He was surprised when I told him that unless there was a coaching change I wouldn't be playing in the NFL for at least another two years. "Maybe you can recommend a law firm to me if I want to enforce section 12(b) of my contract," I posed.

"You'd really play in some rinky-dink league for two years with the chance of being hurt for minimal financial gain?" he inquired.

"Warren; football isn't my life. I'd file a suit just on principal. I don't intend to be a football player until I can't walk; I have lots of other things to do in life, especially helping others."

We talked for another hour before Alicia and Allison came to get us. "Just give us two more minutes," Warren said. After they left making it clear that they were giving us only 119 seconds, Warren said "I'd like you to be the temporary Public Relations director of my ZYX subsidiary until you make up your mind about football; it's located in your present city of residence; you could still do volunteer work at Alicia's charity."