The Terraces Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the screen, I watched as Claire lifted her left hand to her mouth and she sucked her fingers clean, then repeated the action with her right. Then she waved at the camera, leaned right forward so I got one last wonderful view of her swaying tits, and the screen went dark.

----

Over the next week, I watched the video a few more times, on each occasion ending up with little pools of cum on my chest and abs. And then I decided to return the favour. One morning, while Rachel was out walking the dog, I grabbed my laptop and phone, and spent a little bit of time sitting on the bed in just my boxers, experimenting with angles until I had everything arranged so that the phone's camera had both the laptop's screen and my lower torso in the frame. Then, after pressing record video on the phone, I opened up Claire's file on the laptop.

My cock was already rock hard and I started to rub it through the thin material of my boxers. As Claire opened her dress on the screen to reveal her incredible body, I slid my boxers down to release my throbbing cock. I got a little bit of saliva on my finger and gently spread it over the sensitive area just below the glans, rubbing it around a little and letting out a long, slow, noisy breath.

As the saliva was absorbed by my skin and my finger started to catch a little, I spat some more spit onto the palm of my hand, smeared it all over my cock and began to masturbate in earnest, sliding my slippery hand up and down the shaft, still quite slowly at first as I savoured the feeling. I let out a little groan and started to move my hips a little, thrusting just slightly.

The action in the video was hotting up now and my hand was moving faster on my cock, pausing only to refresh the lubrication. I started muttering quietly, "Mmm, yeah, rub that wet pussy. Squeeze those tits." By the time Claire started talking dirty I was teetering on the edge of coming and I had to slow down so I could time my orgasm with hers.

As Claire's fingers penetrated her pussy I kept up my quiet commentary. "Oh, fuck that's so sexy. Finger-fuck your cunt for me." The cum was really churning in my balls now but I was determined not to come yet. As Claire's groans reached their crescendo, my hand was a blur over my cock, sliding rapidly up and down my shaft, my legs wide apart and my hips thrusting in time with Claire's.

"Oh fuck I'm going to come," Claire said on the video. "Oh fuck, me too," I replied and as I watched her contort orgasmically on the screen, I let out a long groan and cum started to spurt from the end of my cock, flying in long arcs and landing thickly on my stomach and chest.

I gave the camera a little wave and then stopped filming.

After saving the video file onto the USB stick Claire had sent me, I popped it into a padded enveloped, sealed and addressed it - it helped that I knew where she lived - stuck on a stamp and then popped it in the letterbox at the end of the street. Obviously, both she and I could have just stuck our packages through the letter slot in each other's doors, but discretion seemed like a sensible strategy at this point. There are a lot of eyes in the street and a fair few gossips, so it wouldn't do to be seen passing stuff between our houses.

----

Over the next few weeks, when we met on the street, Claire's smile seemed somehow more knowing, somehow conveying the fact that we shared something secret. I didn't make much of an effort to hide my glances at her cleavage now - in fact it was an effort to tear my eyes away from it as we spoke. Claire didn't seem to mind, smiling sweetly when I looked back up and made eye contact. Sometimes she crossed her arms just under her tits, then moved them up a little, lifting her boobs and accentuating her cleavage; at others she would reach up and play with her hair before rubbing her collar bone and the top of her breast and giving me another big smile, sending a pulse of blood to my cock.

One day, another small padded postbag, the address written in the same handwriting, that same faint smell of Claire's perfume clinging to it, arrived in the mail. Rachel was home this time and it was absolute torture knowing what was in the bag but not being able to look.

Finally, later that night, after we'd watched a movie together, Rachel announced that she was going to bed. As soon as I heard her turn the light out in our bedroom, I grabbed my laptop and shot down the stairs and into the cellar. Safely ensconced on my little sofa, I flipped the laptop open and inserted the USB stick.

Again, there was a single generically labelled mpeg file. I transferred it to my hard drive and double-clicked, my cock already so hard it was almost painful.

This time, the video opened with Claire on the move. She was wearing a low-cut black dress with buttons the whole way down the front. The camera was angled downwards so that it recorded her cleavage. Her tits jiggled suggestively, clearly unrestrained by a bra. Every so often I could see her legs appear below her dress, apparently clad in black stockings.

The sight of her tits swaying and bouncing as she walked around the house was simply sublime. Weirdly, the periodic glimpses of her stockinged legs and feet were also a big turn on.

I started to remove my clothes as she walked, freeing my throbbing cock. Every so often, her free hand reached up and stroked the top of her right breast, before slipping down into the top of dress and rubbing her nipple, bringing it up and into view.

At one point, she leaned up against the wall and turned the camera back on herself, and I watched her free hand slip under the hem of her dress and play with her pussy, giving me a glimpse of thigh-highs and suspenders.

Not long after, she passed a full-length mirror and stopped. I could see the camera now - not her phone but a small SLR attached to a cute little tripod. Again, she slid her hand up under her dress, lifting it up so I could see the thigh highs, the suspenders and her ginger-haired pussy. She ran her hand up her leg and over to her slit, slipping her middle finger between her folds and up over her clit. Her finger stopped when it was just above her clit and then slid back and pressed down on it before starting to move, very slowly, from side to side. Her legs bent a little further and spread a little wider and her hips started to move back and forth.

Just as it looked as though she was going to give in and really go to work on herself, her hand slid up, gave her right tit a squeeze and then she was on the move again.

And then, finally, she climbed the stairs and entered her bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and gently placed the camera more centrally. At first, all I could see were some pillows propped up against a headboard but then she scooted over into the frame - as before, leaning back, knees up.

I could again see a hint of stockings and suspenders. After primly smoothing her dress down over her legs, she slowly slid her feet apart and her dress up, just as she had in the previous video. And once again she slowly revealed her ginger pubes and the pale, fleshy lips of her pussy. This time, however, she also revealed the very sexy black-lace lingerie she was wearing.

I was slowly rubbing my cock by then. No saliva yet, just leisurely sliding my index finger up and down the shaft.

Claire began to gently run her fingers through her bush, squeezing them together and pulling the hairs up. Then she raised a finger to her mouth, dribbled a bit of spit on it and very, very gently rubbed it over the hood of her clit. I had some headphones on by now and I heard the slow rush of air from her lungs as her finger ran over her button.

After very slowing rubbing rings around her clit, she stopped and brought both hands up to the front of her dress and started to unbutton it from the bottom, slowly exposing more of her stocking-clad legs, the lacy tops of her hold-ups, her suspender belt and finally, yes, those mouth-watering tits - first just the smooth curve of the underside, then those delightfully suckable nipples and finally the other sublime curve tapering away to her delicious neck and shoulders. She slipped the dress off her shoulders, fully exposing herself to my hungry gaze then brough her hands up and gently massaged her tits.

I followed her lead and got some saliva on my fingers and spread it up and down my cock. Then I wrapped my hand around it and started to jerk off - nice and slowly for now; I didn't want to come too quickly.

After squeezing her tits for a little while, Claire reached over for something just outside the frame. "I'm a dirty bitch and I need to be fucked," she said as her hand reappeared holding a dildo - a surprisingly realistic veiny rubber cock, not some humongous monster, more like my sort of size, about seven inches in length.

She raised it and I could just see her mouth open as she took the end of the latex cock between her lips. She slid it in and out a few times - oh man, so sexy, it really looked like she was sucking a nice, hard dick (my nice, hard dick) - and then pulled it back out. "Mmmmmm. God I love sucking cock. But right now, I need to be fucked."

She raised her other hand to her lips and deposited some saliva on her fingers, which she then rubbed over the dildo's head. Then, with one hand spreading her pussy lips apart, exposing her clit and glistening inner labia, she used the other to rub the tip of the dildo back and forth over her clit and around the entrance to her cunt. She moaned. "Yeah, that's it, give me that big cock. Come on, fuck me."

I'm a sucker for a bit of dirty talk and Claire's filthy mouth was turning me on like nothing else. I kept having to take my hand off my cock, certain that I was going to come too soon if I didn't. But I couldn't hold back for long and was soon sliding my hand up and down my shaft again.

Claire began to slowly slide the dildo into her pussy, pushing it in a little, pulling it out, then pushing it in a bit further until it was balls-deep in her cunt. Another groan escaped her lips as she began to slide the dildo in and out with slow, deep strokes. "Yeah, that's it, fuck me... fuck me... fuck my pussy with that big cock." Clutching one of her tits with one hand, she began to piston the dildo in and out of her pussy with the other with increasing speed. "Oh god. Oh god."

Her hips were moving back and forth in time with the toy, thrusting forward as she pushed it deep inside her, then moving back as it slid out again. As it emerged from between her pussy lips, I could see the thick, milky juices gleaming on the veiny shaft. She was rubbing her clit with her other hand now and her breathing was getting increasingly ragged. "Fuck me, yeah, fuck me, fuck me, oh, fuck my wet pussy."

She twisted sideways a bit and then lay back so she was completely horizontal, her feet in the air and her legs spread about as wide apart as she could get without splitting herself in two. She was whimpering now, as her orgasm built, and then it hit and she lay on the bed convulsing, moaning loudly as her body jerked, shook and shuddered.

I was watching all of this as cum was erupting from my cock and landing in thick ropes on my abdomen and chest. Claire slowly slid the dildo out of her pussy and cleaned the end in her mouth. Then she gave the camera a little wave, leaned forward and the screen went black.

----

The next night, I was up in the study when I saw the light come on in Claire's bedroom. I watched her walk into the room wearing a silk dressing gown. She walked over to the window and then untied and shed the dressing gown and stood before me, completely naked.

Rachel was downstairs watching television. I partially closed the study door, just in case, then moved over to the window and looked left and right - all clear. I unbuttoned my shorts and shucked them off, along with my boxers. My cock sprang to attention and I grasped it in my hand.

Claire smiled and started to rub both of her tits, giving her nipples a little tweak. One of her hands dropped down and I saw her middle finger disappear between the folds of her pussy. I got some saliva on my hand and went to work on my cock.

Just as I was getting a good rhythm going, the study door suddenly swung open and Rachel walked in. I had been so focused on Claire that I hadn't heard her coming up the stairs. "What the fuck...?" she said as she instantly took in the scene - me standing there, furiously stroking my cock and, across the road, a fully naked Claire with her fingers buried in her snatch.

As I stood there in a state of shocked confusion, I could see Claire out of the corner of my eye, grabbing her dressing gown from the floor and running from the bedroom. Then the light went out and she disappeared from view.

"What the hell are you doing?" Rachel asked, her eyes glued to my cock.

"Um, well, I ah, um, I," I stammered.

"Oh, just shut up - we can talk about it later." Rachel pulled her t-shirt over her head, slipped her knickers off and dropped to her knees in front of me. I groaned deeply as her warm, wet mouth engulfed my cock. She was soon groaning along with me, her fingers frantically frigging her pussy as she bobbed her head up and down. "Oh fuck, that feels amazing. Yeah, suck that cock," I said, trying desperately to hold back my orgasm to give her time to bring herself off. "Oh yeah, suck it."

Rachel let my cock slip from her mouth and started jerking it with her hand. "Yeah? You like that?" Her eyes looked up into mine. "Fucking come for me." And then my cock was back in her mouth, muffling the moans that were rising up through her mouth.

She started to come and again released my cock from her mouth, pointing it at her cleavage and sliding her hand up and down the shaft. "Oh, fuck, fucking come on my tits." And that did it - heavy spurts of thick, white semen splashed across her beautiful cleavage as she smiled up at me.

As my orgasm subsided, I looked across the road and although Claire's bedroom was still dark, I'm sure I could just make out a figure, lit faintly by the glow of the streetlight, looking out at us.

----

The next evening, as we ate dinner, Rachel put down her knife and fork, and pointedly looked me in the eye. "Well, I guess we should probably talk about last night."

I took my time chewing the food in my mouth as I gathered my thoughts and then swallowed. "Yeah, that's probably not a bad idea."

So, I told her everything - from that first moment when Claire and I made eye contact across the street through to the mutual masturbation she had witnessed the previous night, via the videos that we had made for each other.

"Heh, that's pretty hot," Rachel said when I had finished.

"You're not mad?"

"Well, look, it's not exactly ideal, you standing there wanking at the pretty neighbour with the big tits while she does the same to you, but hey, you're not actually fucking her and I can hardly say I blame you."

I told Rachel that I thought I had seen Claire watching me come on her tits the previous night and that wicked smile spread over her face again.

"Oooh, now that's even hotter. Do you reckon she would like to watch us fuck?"

Okay, I didn't see that coming, so to speak.

"I dunno, but it wouldn't surprise me," I replied.

Rachel took a deep breath. "I don't think I've ever told you this story, but you remember I've told you about that guy Chris I went out with for a little while when I was at uni?"

"Yeah, I remember - the guy with the big ears."

"Yeah, that's the one. Well, one night, after we'd all been out at the pub, we ended up back at his place with a mate of his. His mate had had a few too many and dozed off in front of the telly. Chris and I were both a bit drunk but also super horny and we started fooling around on the couch with his mate slumped in an armchair next to us.

"One thing led to another and Chris and I started to fuck. He was sitting up on the couch and I climbed on and started riding him. As we fucked, I looked over and saw that his mate was watching us. He was being really surreptitious, keeping his eyelids almost shut - but I could see the light from the telly reflected on his eyes, so I knew he was awake.

"Oh my god, it totally turned me on knowing that someone was watching me have sex. I didn't say anything to Chris, I just started acting kinda slutty, playing with my tits and moaning and talking dirty - quietly, but loud enough that I could be sure his mate could hear me.

"I was bouncing up and down on Chris's cock and sticking my tits in his face so he could suck on my nipples. I reckon I came three times while we fucked and then I climbed off Chris and sucked his cock until he came in my mouth. I little bit of his cum leaked out and as Chris was sitting there, his head leaning back on the back of the couch, I looked straight at his mate, scooped up the cum with a finger and licked it off, a great big cum-eating grin on my face.

"God, I hadn't thought about that in years, but it's making me super wet just remembering it. Do you wanna fuck?"

Did I? My cock was like a piece of granite in my pants. I quickly stood up and we both pushed our plates and wine glasses to the other end of the table. Rachel stripped off her t-shirt, unsnapped her bra, hiked up her skirt, pulled down her knickers and climbed onto the end of the table, which, thankfully, is nice and sturdy, and just the right height for fucking on.

By then, I was completely naked, my cock standing out and proud. I stepped forward and positioned the tip of my rod at the entrance to Rachel's cunt and slowly began to insert it. Man, she wasn't kidding - her pussy was absolutely dripping and I was balls deep in her on the first stroke.

"Oh god I love your cock," she said, propping herself up on her elbows and raising her knees high in the air. "Come on big boy, fuck me. Fuck me with that big, beautiful cock. Fuck me like she's watching us now."

I hardly needed any encouragement and began to slam my cock into her, rutting and grunting like some sort of animal, making the cutlery rattle on our dinner plates. Rachel's head rocked back and she panted and moaned in time with my thrusts, her tits bouncing back and forth, her hands gripping the edge of the table.

"Oh fuck that feels good... Oh shit, here it comes..." Her chest flushed as an orgasm ripped through her. I gripped her tits and then felt my own orgasm rush through me, cum spurting from my cock into her tight, wet, molten pussy.

"Whoa, what a rush," Rachel said as we both fought to get our breathing back under control. "You totally have to convince Claire to watch us fuck."

Later that night, after Rachel had gone to bed, I sat down and started to compose a note to Claire.

Dear Claire,

I'm really sorry about what happened the other night - I hope it didn't freak you out too much. I guess I got so caught up in what we were doing that I didn't hear Rachel come up the stairs. She and I had a chat about it - I hope you don't mind, but I told her everything - and, much to my surprise, rather than being pissed off, she found the whole thing incredibly arousing. In fact, we stripped off and had sex right then and there. It turns out (and weirdly, despite being married to her for almost ten years, I had no idea about this) she's a bit of an exhibitionist. Anyway, the long and the short of it is that she would really like for the two of us to put on a bit of a show for you - if that's not too weird for you of course.

Sincerely, Peter

I popped the note into an envelope and the next morning I pushed it through her letterbox.

While we awaited Claire's reply, Rachel and I sat together and watched the two videos she had sent me. I ported them from my laptop to our lovely new 55-inch television and we sat on the couch watching them. It wasn't long before Rachel had my cock out of my pants and in her mouth, her body contorted so that she could suck me off, play with her pussy and still watch the action on the TV. We finished up with a good, hard missionary-style fuck on the couch, both of us twisting our heads to the side, watching Claire bring herself off.