The Test

Story Info
Erica experiences 6 hours of torment with an orgasm blocker.
4.1k words
4.75
16.2k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fantasy. It's not intended to depict a realistic situation or good scientific ethics!*

The truth was, Erica has nobody to blame but herself.

She'd known for a while that Matt was researching what she flippantly called 'sex drugs' ('Arousal hormone therapy products,' Matt tried to correct her), and then, last time they hung out, she had a few drinks and pestered him for details.

'Yeah, but they are basically for sex, right?' she asked him.

'Well, basically, yeah,' he admitted, laughing.

'So, what do they do? Make you more turned on? Give you better stamina? Not that you need that,' she added, grinning at him.

They'd slept together a bunch of times while they were students together, and once or twice since, though they didn't see each other as much. Erica had no complaints. In fact, she'd harboured a bit of a crush on him for years, although she'd tried to keep to the casual friends-with-benefits arrangement they'd agreed.

He rolled his eyes, although his smile was somewhat smug.

'Well, we have drugs that do both those things. The one we're working on now is different, though.'

'Different how?'

'Well, there's a bit of interest right now in the whole idea of orgasm delay and denial...'

'So, what? The drugs delay your orgasm?'

Erica tried not to let her excitement--or the slight wetness in her underwear--show in her voice. A bit of interest. She wondered what he'd say if she told him some of the stuff she'd been reading and watching lately. How she'd been practising edging and denying herself for longer periods.

'Well, the one we're testing right now does a bit more than that. It blocks your orgasm entirely until you take an antidote. Or that's the idea. We're still doing tests before it gets released, but it's basically there.'

Erica's pussy throbbed involuntarily.

They ended up at Erica's place that night, and, as they kissed on her bed, Matt's fingers finding their way past her lacy underwear while she felt his cock swell against her thigh, she whispered in his ear:

'Edge me, please. Don't let me cum.'

He stilled, and there was a thrill of excitement in his voice.

'For real?'

'Please. I want it.'

He kissed her again, his lips tracing along her jaw and down her neck. His fingers slid down her slit, wet since their conversation earlier, and Erica sighed and pushed her hips against him. She heard his breath quicken.

She'd always had a tendency to be submissive, and it worked well with Matt's liking to be a little dominant, although he playfully complained about her tendency to top from the bottom. They'd never tried real orgasm control before, though. Nothing beyond a bit of mutual teasing. She could tell how much he was into it by the way his cock got harder, though. Maybe it was the work he was doing. The experiments must make him think about it.

His fingers circled her clit, finding the rhythm she liked, the pad of his thumb pushing her little bud around. Driving her higher, closer, her fists in the sheets as she moaned.

'Oh... Oh, my God, I'm going to cum...' Erica moaned.

And he stopped. His hand pulled back, leaving her gasping and writhing on the bed. Again and again, his fingers working her towards the edge, towards the mind-blowing orgasm she knew was waiting for her. Each time, Matt stopped, laughing gently at her desperation. Each time she was left bucking at the air, the orgasm fading, leaving her only with the sharp torture of the edge.

How long it went on, Erica wasn't sure, but she didn't think she'd ever been so horny or desperate to cum. She'd edged herself long and hard, but this was different. When she touched herself, she always knew she was in control, really. She could give up at any point and cum. Now there was no control. If she reached for her pussy, he pushed her hands away. He worked her body like an expert, using everything he knew about what she liked against her.

When he finally rolled her over and fucked her from behind, Erica was a wet, squirming mess. His cock felt incredible, driving into her, hot thrusts into her aching pussy, hard and fast. In no time, she felt the orgasm rolling up again, impossible to stop.

'Oh, fuck, can I cum? Please can I cum?' she gasped.

'Cum for me,' his voice came from behind her, low and urgent. 'Cum now, and moan for me.'

The words were hardly out of his mouth before Erica's pussy was clenching over his cock, the orgasm rippling through her whole body. The sound that escaped her mouth was more like a wail as she bucked her ass to meet his erratic thrusts.

And then, with a final thrust, Matt pulled her hips tight up to him, groaning as he came deep in her pussy.

Erica was shaking as she collapsed face forward onto the bed, Matt rolling off her to lie beside her. For a moment, neither of them spoke, their breath slowly calming.

'Never knew you were into orgasm denial,' he said at last, a strange note in his voice as he turned his head to look at her. 'Have you done that before?'

'Yes,' Erica admitted. 'I mean, I've been teased. And...' She hesitated before going on. 'I've teased myself for much longer.'

'Oh yeah?' His brown eyes were full of interest, with a gleam of something that maybe went beyond interest. 'Like, how long are we talking?'

'I went two weeks once. I was trying for a month, but I couldn't last.'

Matt laughed.

'Poor girl. Horny pussy got the better of you,' he teased. 'That's hot, though.'

~

That was all they talked about it, then. Three weeks later, Erica wasn't sure how many times she'd edged to the memories of that night. The thoughts swirled together in her mind: Matt's fingers on her clit, his voice telling her no, and the thought of that product he was developing, the one that blocked your orgasms.

Her orgasms were a different matter; she knew exactly how many of them she'd had, carefully counted out and delayed as long as she could bear. She'd had three. One per week.

So when he finally texted her with the proposal, it was no wonder she said yes.

'There is an antidote for it, right?' she asked him.

'Of course. And it's all safe. We've done all those tests already. It's almost ready to go out on the market, but we just need to see the effects on some actual humans. If you come into the lab, my boss'll talk you through everything. You wouldn't be committing until you know exactly what it'd involve.'

Erica hadn't cum for three days. She'd been dreaming about denial, about the drugs that would block her orgasms, and getting off on it every time. She offered to come to the lab the next morning.

~

Matt's boss was a woman, Professor Adams, probably forty-something, professional and brisk. Wearing a white lab coat, she took Erica through the whole procedure.

Six hours for the test. A break for food and fluids and to go to the bathroom every two, after which the next stage of the test would start. The purpose of this testing was to check the limits of the orgasm blocker. Whether there was any way to break through it, or whether it would truly stop an orgasm, no matter how aroused the user became. For that purpose, Erica would be given one of their other products first, an arousal increaser.

'There are some side effects of that one,' Professor Adams told her. 'It causes a bit of brain fog and confusion. But don't worry. You'll never be alone, and we'll look after you. Users report that it isn't at all stressful--the opposite, in fact. It's very relaxing. You can just drift off and experience the physical sensations. And it's entirely temporary--the brain fog fades completely after about twenty-four hours.'

If Erica had been less horny, she might have had more questions. But it all sounded so good. Six hours of intense arousal and edging. She'd done it for longer to herself. And Matt would be there, so nothing bad could happen to her. She trusted him completely. Of course, it would feel weird to have people watching her and recording it all. But she was too excited to care.

She signed the papers. She agreed the time of the test.

~~

And that's how she got here.

She's strapped to a comfortable, padded bench, on an angle so she's prone, but her head is slightly higher than the rest of her. The restraints are for her safety, and to prevent any 'involuntary interference' in the test. Her arms are in a spread-eagle position, cuffed at the wrist and elbow. Her legs are spread too, but her knees are lifted and secured somewhere above her. Additional straps at her waist and thighs hold her body down and her legs wide open.

She's fully naked. Her mind is a little misty, but she still feels alert. That's the arousal drug taking effect, she assumes. It must also be the arousal drug making her skin feel sensitive almost to the air, and making her pussy already--embarrassingly--wet. It's increasing every moment.

In front of her is a large mirror taking up almost the whole wall. She can see herself reflected in it, spread open and immobile. She knows its one-side, though. On the other side of it are Matt, the professor, and quite possibly others Erica hasn't met. To them, it's a window, giving them a full, close-up view of her.

She's achingly horny. The arousal drug was rubbed into her pussy and clit by a woman in white latex gloves, who expertly massaged it over every inch and then inserted a finger inside her to massage some into Erica's pussy walls. She didn't speak, just applied the cream and disappeared. Erica didn't notice where she went. A pulsing need to cum flows through her, not just in her tingling clit but through her hips and torso. Her limbs. It's intense, making it hard to think. She squirms against the bonds, wishing she could touch her clit.

'Her pupils are very dilated,' a disembodied voice says through the screen. 'How much of the arousal cream did you give her?'

'Enough.' It's Matt's voice. 'She's fine. We know it's safe.'

'Right. Well, she should be ready now,' the other voice says, dispassionate and business-like. I'm starting the first vibration sequence.'

There's a click. A small opening appears in the mirrored surface, and through it slides a powerful-looking vibrator on a gleaming, metal pole. It glides forwards until it meets Erica's pussy. The smooth, silky head of it nudges itself into her folds and presses firmly against her aching clit. There's a shift and a wiggle, as if someone on the other side is adjusting it to get it in just the right position. Erica gives an experimental wiggle herself, but there's nowhere to go. She can move her pussy against the vibrator, just a little, but she can't lift herself off it.

It purrs to life, a sudden, delicious jolt just where she wants it most. Starting low, but quickly building to a steady, mid-level intensity, enough to make her squirm and her toes curl, and enough--under normal circumstances--to slowly build her up to a strong, satisfying orgasm.

Her pussy feels heavy, throbbing and aching with an arousal even greater than usual. Her nipples are hard and tender, even though nobody's touched them. It's hard to gather a string of thoughts together. All she's really aware of are the exquisite, humming vibrations on her clit.

Erica's head tilts back as she drifts away into pleasure, her hips grinding against the wand, lips parting as her breath comes in gasps. Somewhere at the edge of her consciousness, she can hear the murmur of the voices of the observers, but nothing matters except how good it feels.

The pleasure builds, threads of it lacing through her, out from her clit and all along her limbs. A tension building. She needs to cum. The need is strong and urgent, pushing out everything else. The vibrator buzzes on, and a sudden increase in intensity pulls a loud moan from her lips. She bucks in her bonds. She's there. She's going to...

She doesn't. The vibrator continues, merciless at its new strength, humming through her clit and pussy. She's right there, teetering on the brink, but she can't get over. Her hips hump against the broad, round, buzzing head, the source of all her pleasure and--right now--frustration.

It doesn't stop. Erica has never held an edge so long--couldn't hold it normally; she'd have to stop and break, to prevent going over. But the orgasm never comes. She moans and thrashes, words escaping:

'Please... please...'

'Begging starts six minutes and twelve seconds after hitting the first edge,' a disembodied voice states.

'I told you she wouldn't take long.'

'Thirteen more minutes like this, then start the next level.'

Erica can hardly register what they're saying. She's never felt so horny and it's only just started. How is she going to survive?

~

She doesn't know how much time has passed. She could have been here forever. She's forgotten the reasons. She's forgotten the agreements. She's forgotten that I'm here for science. She's just a throbbing, aching, dripping mess of need. She can't make it stop. She doesn't want to make it stop; the vibrations feel too good. All she wants is to cum, and she can't have that either. Only the edge, again and again and again.

The woman with the gloves has been back a few times, to give her water through a straw and massage more creams into Erica's clit. She tells Erica what the creams are for, but the information doesn't stick. Increase arousal. Prevent numbing or chafing. All of it fades as soon as they turn the vibrator back on.

They've run it through every speed and pattern that seems possible. Low settings that have her groaning for more, high ones that are stronger than she's ever imagined before, feeling her brain crack under the intensity, surely impossible that she's not going to cum at that level... but she doesn't. Pulsing patterns that ebb and flow, building her need and then letting it ease away. She's too exhausted to struggle; she can only squirm. Her whole body is slick with sweat.

And then, just as she hits another edge, the vibrator running high and fast, it stops.

No stimulation at all on her clit, and immediately she wants it back. She moans and humps the air as the vibrator withdraws an inch or two.

A door opens and for a moment she thinks the woman is back again, but the footfall is heavier than hers, no click of heels.

'How are you doing?'

It's Matt. And he sounds amused.

Erica can't even speak to answer him. She just blinks up at him through the haze of need and lets out a whimper.

'Oh, that good, huh?' he says with a grin. 'Well, you've done two hours, well done. You get a break now. Ethics and all that.'

He moves around her, undoing the straps around her wrists. She flexes them, trembling, still struggling to think or speak. She doesn't want a break. She wants to cum. He must know that.

'Here,' he goes on, pulling over a table on wheels with a large glass of water with a straw. 'Have a drink. Gabbi's bringing you something to eat, and then you get a bathroom break, once you've recovered a bit.'

Erica sips the water, glad of it, but she can't stop her hips from squirming. She's still in so much need.

He glances down between her legs, and she thinks she sees his eyes darken. Her eyes dart to the front of his trousers. Is that a bulge? He laughs.

'Hey, just because it's my job doesn't mean I can't enjoy it. Now, drink up and get your breath back. The orgasm blocker's holding up really well, but we've got some more toys for you for the next stretch. I'm sure you'll enjoy them--I bet that pussy's just aching to be filled.'

All she can do is moan, because he's right.

~

Twenty minutes later, after she's been escorted to the bathroom by Gabbi and eaten a snack, she's strapped in again. Her skin still tingles with intense arousal, but the edge has faded a little, the orgasms a little further away. Gabbi again massages the cream well into her pussy, and Erica's sure she's not imagining it that the woman lingers on her clit, stroking a little longer than necessary. She whimpers as Gabbi's fingers disappear.

Two hours done. Four to go.

This time, a silicon dildo is mounted below the vibrator. As the device moves forwards, Gabbi holds Erica's pussy lips open for it, but it slides in with almost no resistance, she's so wet. Erica moans loudly as it fills her. It's as thick and long as a large cock, and her pussy pulses around it as it sinks the entire length in and stops.

'In position,' Gabbi says.

The vibrator starts again, a slow purr. And inside Erica's pussy, the dildo starts to vibrate too, at the same slow speed. Slowly--tortuously slowly--it moves back, delicious friction along her wet pussy walls. Almost all the way out until only the tip sits inside her, then--even more slowly, if possible--all the way in again. Erica moans again, thrusting her hips against it, but even her wildest thrusts can't speed it up. In and out. In and out. And all the time, the vibrator hums directly on her clit.

It's unbearable. She can't bear it. She's going to go insane.

A click, and the speed increases. As the buzzing dildo bottoms out yet again in her pussy, Erica hits a sharp edge, and stays there. Sobbing and writhing, as much as she can in the bonds, she rides an endless edge. She's insanely, impossible close, but the orgasm is out of reach.

The dildo, merciless and untiring, fucks her harder and faster, her pussy clenching around it. The vibrator hums on her clit at an agonisingly high speed. She can't speak. She can't think. She can't struggle. She can't cum.

All she can do is feel.

They cycle her up and down again, through new speeds and rhythms. Sometimes the fucking stops with the dildo inside her, leaving her helplessly humping her pussy onto it. No matter what they do, there's no orgasm. She's never imagined being so horny and stimulated and unable to cum.

When it stops again, she's lost all track of everything. She's not sure she could remember her own name if they asked. They give her a couple of minutes to recover, but the need barely recedes.

Gabbi unstraps her and brings her another drink, then, as she leaves, Matt slips into the room again.

'We're all taking a break now, so you have a bit longer,' he tells her.

Through the haze, Erica notices he's looking a little hot and bothered himself. She still can't speak, though. Her hand has moved involuntarily to her pussy and she's frantically rubbing her tender, aching clit. Matt watches her, his gaze heating up.

'I ought to stop you doing that.'

Erica whimpers, pleading.

'But you can't cum, so it makes no difference, and there's nobody else watching now. And goddamnit, you're hot.'

Her other hand reaches for her, catching his wrist and pulling it towards her. He laughs.

'Fuck, Erica.'

He can't resist it, though. His hand follows her to her pussy, and two of his fingers slide inside. Erica whines. No matter how good the dildo feels, Matt's fingers are better. She wishes it was his cock.

'Fuck me,' she whispers. 'Please...'

He laughs again, breathlessly.

'You'll have to make do with fingers for now. So will I.'

He fucks her relentlessly with his hand, curling his fingers inside her, her soaking pussy taking him easily. After a few minutes, he removes his fingers and holds them up to her face.

'Taste yourself. Taste what denial does to you.'

Erica sucks his fingers, wet with her juices, her eyes on his face. Her hips are still moving in circles, her body trapped in hopeless horniness.

'Alright,' he said roughly at last. 'That's enough. Get up and move around a bit, before the final session.'

On wobbly legs, Erica does as she's told. What more can they possibly have to test on her? Surely it's clear. The orgasm blocker works. There's no breaking through it.

~

They strap her back in. There's no escaping it. She has another two hours to go.

Gabbi comes back in, but rather than apply more cream, she moves between Erica's legs. In her hand is a large egg vibrator with a silicon tail. Erica's pussy is so wet, she doesn't need any lube. Gabbi pushes the egg up inside her, its width stretching her a little as it enters. Once inside, it makes her feel nicely full.

12