The Texan Pt. 01

Story Info
He's bored in a small Texas town. He discovers the Texan.
3.9k words
4.72
9k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This definitely wasn't my ideal Saturday night. Here I was sitting alone at the only gay bar in town. This wasn't the usual type of bar I would go to. I was more into the club scene, and dancing with guys closer to my age. That was back in my hometown, where I knew the local scene.

This was more of an 'average Joe' type bar. Most of the guys were heavyset, and smelled like sweat. I was one of the few guys in here wearing a shirt. You could smell the sweat wafting from dance floor all the way to the bar. The bar was dirty everywhere, and your feet would almost stick to the floor.

I only found out about this place after reading some online forums. It was an online gay forum where (mostly married) men chatted with each other. This bar was such a secret place, that the only entrance was the through the back alley. The online forum made it clear that it was mostly married men or bisexual guys who came here.

My family had no idea that I was into guys. They always teased me about girls, and my mom wondered why her handsome blue-eyed college senior couldn't' get a girl. I completely lied to my Step-dad and mom about where I was tonight. Our family was in town for my sister's wedding, and we decided to stay a few extra days. After the third night of doing nothing at my cousin's house, I badly needed to get out. I lied, and told my parents I was off visiting some college buddies.

The third glass of whiskey started to numb me. I started to become numb to my new surroundings. I was probably the only guy under forty, and under two-hundred pounds. I was kind of jealous how happy the shirtless guys were dancing into the night. Here I was drinking alone, doing my best not to be noticed.

Or at least I thought I wasn't being noticed.

I took a quick look around the dimly lit bar, and nearly shattered my glass! There he was dancing away near the jukebox. It was hard not to recognize that massive black Texan hat. He swayed back and forth to the music, while he slowly sipped a cold beer. Like most of the guys around the dance floor, he was shirtless. Even from across the bar, I could see beads of sweat dripping from his hairy chest all the way down to his big brass belt buckle. I had no clue what his name was, I decided to nickname him 'The Texan'.

Two nights earlier he was sitting at my sister's wedding. He was sitting in one of the front rows, holding hands with his wife. The only reason I remembered him was because his massive hat was blocking my view. I wondered if his wife knew what he was up to.

He was probably a distant cousin on my step-dad's side. I couldn't really place who he was. I faced the bar and finished my drink, hoping he wouldn't recognize me. I took another peek at him as I sipped on my fourth drink. I'm not sure I couldn't stop staring at him. Something about the way he looked so manly was turning me on. I shrugged my shoulders and continued drinking, I was way to scare to approach him.

The drink went through me so quickly, that I couldn't hold it any longer. I stood up and headed off to the washroom, hoping he wouldn't recognize me.

I sighed heavily as I undid my zipper. I took a deep breath, and started to pee. A deep manly voice rang out just under my ear. I quickly glanced to the side at the massive guy with the big Texan hat.

"That's a nice cock you've got there"

I turned beet red and tried to finish peeing. I barely noticed that my cock was dangling all the way out of my pants. It usually hung down a bit. I wasn't super thick, but I was definitely long. Beads of sweat poured down from his rugged face as he reached over and placed his hand on my exposed cock.

"Don't be nervous, I'll be gentle" he whispered in my ear.

I swelled up between his sweaty fingers, and started moaning softly to his perfect technique.

He started to go a little bit faster. He smiled at me as I grew completely hard. He thumbed my erect tip, and kissed the side of neck as he stroked me. I started to get weak at the knees, and nearly fell forward onto the urinal.

We were interrupted by someone opening the bathroom door. I recognized him from the bar where I was sitting earlier. He was sitting alone at the other side of the bar, facing the dance floor. He was probably one of the oldest guys in the bar, and was enjoying gawking at the half-naked men sweating away on the dance floor. At least he was completely oblivious to what we were doing seconds earlier.

He walked past us and went inside a stall to do his business.

The Texan reached under his belt, and undid his gold jean zipper. He smiled at me, catching me staring. His other hand caressed me, while he pulled out the thickest and juiciest cock I'd ever seen. His massive circumcised tip barely pushed through his tight jean zipper.

He took my hand and guiding me while he peed. I could feel the pee gushing through him as I did my best to wrap my little fingers around him. He kissed the side of my neck again, and we stroked him together until he became harder. He pulled his zipper all the way down, and smiled at me as I marveled at his massive engorged member.

He undid his belt and placed his balls in his hand. I stroked him faster while his massive sweaty balls smacked against my hand. His cock was so warm and sweaty in my hand. Just as I started to go a bit faster, we heard the stall open up. We both pretended to finish peeing, while stealing peeks at each other's erect cocks.

Realizing we might get caught, we both did up our pants. I headed back to the bar, doing my best to hide my throbbing erection. The smell of his sweaty crotch was still all over my shaking hands. I ordered another whiskey and tried to pretend it didn't happen. This time I spilled my drink all over the bar.

"I didn't mean to startle you!" He said, jokingly.

He sat down and ordered a replacement drink for me. He was sitting so close I could smell the sweat coming off his bare chest.

We were almost exact opposites. He was probably in his mid-fifties. He had thick brown hair on his chest, and probably weighed almost two-hundred-fifty pounds. He looked like he hadn't showered or shaved in a month. I was a young blue-eyed college senior. I was dressed nice and clean shaven everywhere. I worked out a few times a week, but never seemed to put on much muscle.

We spent the next few hours side by side. I realized that there was something about him. Maybe it was the manly smells coming from him. Or maybe it was because he was a surprisingly good listener. Or maybe it was because it was very dark in the bar, and he was gently stroking me under the bar counter as we talked. Either way, I had to remind myself not to fall in love. I knew he had a wife and kids waiting for him. I knew we were just having fun. I couldn't help that I was slowly becoming more and more attracted to him. I had never been with a guy this big or this old, but something about him was getting me hard.

He stopped stroking me and undid his pants. I still couldn't believe how big he was. I stopped stroking him, and reached for his balls. I squeezed them a bit too hard, making him jump a little. I let go of him, and wrapped my hand around his massive tip again. He sipped a double shot of whiskey, as a small stream of pre-cum slid down my hand.

The music paused for a bit, and some of the sweaty half-naked men started coming up to the bar. None of them had a clue what was going on inches away from them. We stopped what we were doing and continued drinking. I really wanted to make him finish, I could feel his warm pre-cum dripping down my hand.

My worst nightmare came true, but I couldn't refuse him. He just bought me round after round of expensive whiskey. He grabbed my hand and coaxed me to the busy dance floor. I was so worried someone would see me and tell my parents. At least I knew the Texan wouldn't run his mouth to anyone. I forgot all about who I was hiding from as we slow danced to the soft 90's rock.

He took my hand and guided me to the back corner of the bar. We rocked back and forth to the music. His body came so close to mine that his chest left sweat marks on my brand new shirt. We could feel each other's rock hard cocks pushing together as we grinded against each other. He grabbed my waist and leaned it close to me. I could feel his warm breath on the side of face.

Then it happened, he leaned it and gave me a small peck on my lips. It was just a soft gentle kiss on the lips.

His soft kiss quickly turned into passionate making out. He let go of my waist, and held my butt tight against his body. As our tongues intermingled in each other's mouths, he squeezed my butt harder. I let out a soft moan as he reached inside my jeans, and gently slid his finger inside my hole. He stopped kissing me, and turned his back against one of the walls of the bar. I couldn't believe what happened next!

He reached down and undid his big gold belt buckle. He undid his jean button all the way, and dropped his pants. His jeans fell down over his big leather cowboy boots. He smiled at me as he held his cock in place.

With his other hand, he grabbed the top of my head and pushed me down to the floor. I hesitated for a second, but the massive cock dangling between his big burly legs begged for my attention. He stroked himself back and forth, as my knees pressed hard against the dirty floor, I was under his spell. I couldn't believe I was about to do this, right here in front of everyone!

He teased his cock against my lips, and brushed it back and forth against my lips. Some of the guys stopped dancing and turned around to watch us. He grabbed my curly hair, and smiled down at me. He rocked his hips back and forth to the music, and continued teasing me. His massive swollen balls pressed against my chin, as he pinched my nose shut and pushed his massive cock inside my mouth.

The guys that were watching us came a little bit closer. It was only getting both of us more excited. I could barely breathe as he swelled up inside my mouth. Beads of sweat dripped from his body onto my face. He let go of my nose, and pulled his cock in and out of my mouth. I went faster and faster, doing my best not to choke. He pulled it of mouth, and smacked his fully erect cock on the side of my face. He smiled down at me, as I begged to suck on it again. A few of the guys around us took their cocks out and started stroking themselves. I finally caught his cock and wrapped my lips around him.

He grabbed the back of my head hard with both hands, and pushed his cock as deep as he could into my mouth. His massive swollen balls pushed against my lips, as I choked hard on him. He suddenly stopped moving, and started shaking all over. Beads of sweat dripped from him as he gushed all over the inside of my mouth. He let go of my head, and slowly pulled his cock out. A mix of my saliva and his cum spilled all over his jeans. Some of it even landed on the tip of his boots. As I caught my breath, he held his balls with one hand and stroked himself with the other. He got his thick second load all over my young smooth face. Some of it even shot up inside my hair, and hit my eyebrow. I was about to get up, but two beefy guys stood above me.

They took turns pushing their hard cocks in and out of my sore mouth. They weren't nearly as thick or as wide as the Texan was. I was easily able to handle them, and did my best to get them in my mouth. They took turns slamming their cocks deeper and deeper in my mouth, as they made out passionately above me. I didn't get a good look at them, but I didn't care. It was about their smooth cocks gliding in and out of my mouth.

The Texan gently caressed my hair as they were somehow able to squeeze both their meaty cocks inside my mouth. I wrapped my lips tight around both of them, as they rocked back and forth in my mouth. They went back to taking turns, gliding their saliva soaked cocks in my mouth. They both pulled out of my mouth and stroked each other above me. They suddenly stopped and pushed back in my mouth. My face turned beet red as I gagged both of them again. Suddenly, they pulled out of my mouth. They jerked each other off, and shot their loads all over my face. I couldn't believe what a slut I was! My throat, face and even hair was covered with cum.

The Texan lifted me up of the ground, and put his pants back on. The guys who came all over my face went back to dancing, pretending like it never happened. The Texan handed me a towel, and I wiped the gooey mess off my face. We continued dancing for a little bit, until he suggested we go someplace private.

We walked outside the secret exit to the bar. After a couple of blocks we stopped at his lifted pickup truck. It was so high off the ground that he had to help me climb in. I gasped as he squeezed my ass as I climbed up. I thought it was a mistake until he did it again, this time sliding his finger between my cheeks.

I sat down and he closed the truck door behind me. As he drove, he caressed me through my jeans. I reached down and undid my zipper. He kept one hand on the wheel, and gently stroked me with his free hand.

About fifteen minutes later, we arrived at an industrial part of town. He was still stroking me when he parked the truck at the back of an unlit parking lot. I never took this long too finish, but I was just too nervous. He turned off the truck, and it was pitch dark outside.

He reached down and undid his belt buckle. He undid his zipper, and pulled it out again. He took my hand and we stroked his meaty cock up and down while he held his sweaty balls in place.

"Do you want to taste me again?"

I was under his spell again, as I leaned into his lap. My mouth was instantly buried under his waist. I could taste his load from before, and I still had his warmth buried all over my mouth. He swelled up inside my mouth, and I could hear my jaw start cracking. He grabbed my head hard and shoved deep into the back of my throat.

"Pinch my nipples while you suck me you little slut!" He bellowed.

I reached up and toyed with his nipples, pinching as hard as I could. A massive string of saliva dripped from my mouth onto his leather truck seats.

He pushed the seat lever underneath him, and leaned all the way back. He pulled his shirt all way off, and begged me to bite his nipples. I stopped sucking him, and bit his nipples while he jerked himself off. He ran his big sweaty palms through my hair as I bit his nipples even harder.

I reached down and began to stroke myself as bit his hardened nipples. He pushed me off his nipples and kissed my lips, biting them softly. With all his strength his pushed me down on my seat.

He pulled my pants all the way down. He leaned down between my waist, and starting kissing me softly on my inner thighs. He slowly teased his tongue against me. I kept throbbing up towards his mouth until he wrapped his lips around me. His reached under my balls as he sucked me, and fingered my little pink hole. I was finally ready to explode. But just as I was about to finish, he stopped and flipped me over.

He grabbed my little body and gently licked and fingered my exposed asshole. His soft tongue flicked up and down inside me as he squeezed my ass apart.

He slowly pushed his finger inside me.

"Let's go to the back of the truck" He said as he caressed my hole.

He got out of the truck and opened my door. He grabbed me and threw me up on his burly sweating shoulder! He grabbed my butt with all his strength, and stretched my butt cheeks apart while he carried me in his arm. As he carried me to the back of the truck, his finger circled around my hole.

He grabbed both my ass-cheeks harder, and I wrapped my little legs tight around him. As we kissed he teased his finger inside of me. With my arms still wrapped around him, he unlatched the back of his truck. He set me down on the truck bed, and pulled my shirt over my head.

I closed my eyes, terrified of how much this would hurt.

Instead of a sharp pain, his moist tongue flung back and forth inside me. His rough hands massaged my exposed chest as he toyed with my nipples. He finally removed his big cowboy hat, and set in the bed of the truck. I moaned loudly and rubbed his bald head in circles, as he licked underneath my balls while squeezing my nipples.

He reached up and stroked my long cock back and forth while fingering me. He could tell I was having some difficulty handling how fast he was going. He stopped for a second and reached inside his metal tool box. I moaned loudly as he teased a lubed up finger in me. He came up on the bed of the truck, and kissed me while driving his finger deeper inside me.

He was gentle with me that it felt amazing. He teased his finger in and out of me until he was able to squeeze in all the way in me. He started to push a little bit deeper, and glided back and forth in me. I knew he wanted to be inside me, but I wanted him to hold me again.

I pushed his hand aside and looked up at him.

"Hold me again" I begged him.

He lifted me up out of the truck, and I wrapped my legs around him. It took a few tries but he was finally able to squeeze inside me. I wrapped my legs around his body, and he grabbed my butt. I reached down and pulled his shirt up over his head. I wanted to feel his hairy chest on my young body.

He kissed me on the lips and pushed in a little more. It hurt this time, but I kissed the side of his neck to muffle the pain.

He stopped and turned me around. He shoved me hard against the side of the truck. He kissed me more passionately and went a little bit deeper inside me. I buried my head on his broad shoulder as he kissed the side of neck. I moaned like crazy as he pushed all the way inside me. He pushed harder and harder, making me moan like an animal. But it wasn't working and he kept sliding out

"Do me doggy!" I begged him.

I gasped as he pulled out. I could even hear a loud popping noise as his juicy cock left my gaping hole. He pushed me up against the side of the truck, and placed my hands on the truck bed. I could hear him grunting and groaning as he pushed back inside my hole. His big belly smacked hard against me. I turned around and smiled at him. He was pinching his nipples as he went back and forth inside me.

"I'm sorry it just felt so good!" He said, as he nearly threw me forward.

I looked back and smiled at him. His load shot deep inside my bent over body. Holding both my ass-cheeks tight he slowly pulled out of me. I quickly turned around and was about to suck him dry. But the Texan had other ideas.

He picked me up, and lifted me against the truck window. He buried his face between my shaking legs. He sucked me back and forth until I shot a thick load deep in his mouth and all over his lips. It was the first time I came without touching myself.

He set me back down, and we made out passionately again. He pulled my ass hard against his naked body while he kissed. The sun was starting to come up, and we needed to disappear.

We reluctantly got dressed and got back in his truck. We held hands the whole way back. I wanted to taste him again. Even if it was the last time I'd see him.

We stopped by my cousin's house, and his face turned bright red.

"Wait a minute, are you Jens boy?" He asked.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone" I promised.

He smiled and gave me a passionate long kiss on the lips.

I smiled and let myself out of the truck. I bent down and pretended to tie my shoe. I pulled my pants down just enough for him to notice my bare ass. I smiled back at him, knowing full well he was staring, and wishing he was still buried inside me.

The next morning after a late breakfast we started packing up. It was long drive home, and I wasn't looking forward to being stuck in the car. My mom came upstairs to talk to me as I finished packing.

She knew I was out of school, and looking for something to do with my summer. My mother explained that her cousin Jerry owned a ranch on the other side of town. I wasn't so sure I knew anything about ranching. but I didn't mind getting dirty. She said her cousin badly needed help since his ranch hand was injured, and it was the busy season. But it was the thing she told me that really got me interested.

12