The Text

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held his tongue while Phil took great pleasure in humiliating him while compelling him to do his bidding. "Where is it, Tom?" He asked then saw the outline of the phone in his shirt pocket. "Ahh, there it is." He reached for it with his right hand. Tom stepped back hard with his right heel, impacting the dickhead's shin about midway up and dragging it down until he smashed down on his Gucci loafer covered toes. He flexed his arms and broke his captor's hold as he yelped in pain and fell under a leg that wouldn't support his weight anymore. He saw Phil's eyes open wide in recognition. His right arm came straight out, and he rolled his shoulder as the operator's showed him, driving his curled fist into the center of Phil's face with maximum force. He felt Phil's nose crumple under his fist and a positive fountain of blood erupted from his nose as he went down to the floor as if pole axed.

He turned back to see who it was that had held him. It was Bill. He was lying on the floor crying and holding his leg. "I think you broke my foot." He whined. Tom stomped down hard on his foot and Bill screamed in pain. "That should remove all doubt." Tom said.

He turned back to see Phil on the floor, both hands up to his face and trying to struggle to his knees. He walked up next to him and put his face down next to his ear. "Looks like it was your nose that got broke Phil old boy. I'm just not willing to take one for the team." He said and punched him once hard in the temple. Phil went down for the count.

His adrenaline was spiked, and his breathing was ragged as he scanned the living room for Tonya. At that moment he felt a hard impact to the middle of his back and base of his neck. He went down to one knee and spun to face the new attack. He looked up to see Tonya with a cast iron skillet in her hand. She missed her mark and only gave Tom a glancing blow. He rose to his feet and pulled the pan out of her hand roughly.

"Tom, we can still make this work." She said. Think of the money you'll be throwing away. I'll stop all the extra sex. I'll cut them off. Just you and me like old times Tom."

He massaged the back of his head with his left hand, and he looked at her, stunned by how quickly she morphed form one Tonya to another, he thought for a minute of the alien in John Carpenter's "The Thing" how it shape shifted as each new challenge was presented. He smiled at the thought.

Tonya mistook this smile as a tacit agreement to her latest entreaty and moved to hug Tom. He dropped his left hand down from his neck to hold her back. Then after a millisecond of thought, he brought his right hand up and popped her square in the nose. Not hard enough to knock her out but hard enough to break bone.

Tonya cried and slumped to the floor.

"Hurts like fuck, doesn't it?" Tom asked. "Eyes all teared up, can't see, can't breathe, blood all over. Works every time.

"Why did you hit me?" She cried.

"Cuz I could." Was his reply. His phone was still on and recording. Not all of it was in his favor but he felt he had enough to justify his responses.

"Doesn't look like you, loverboy and Mr. Bill are going to be in any condition to pitch on Monday. Damn the bad luck and missing out on all those millions and big bonuses!" Tom went on. "Oh well."

He started to dial 911 when he remembered what the Master Chief had told him. "Be weak till you can be strong. Then be an unstoppable force and don't stop till there ain't no one movin but you."

"911 what is your emergency?"

This is going to be epic he thought. "Hello, my name is..."

Fin

12