The Text

Story Info
Random text leads to fun.
5.3k words
4.7
7.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/25/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a stormy night. The flashes of lightning combined with the slow deep rumbling of thunder that followed was keeping Clint awake. Flipping from his left side to his right and back again was driving him crazy. He fluffed and re-fluffed his pillow in a vain attempt at getting comfortable. Nothing was working. Lying there just on the edge of sleep he felt a little jealous of his wife who seemingly was unfazed by the flashes of lights and roaring sounds.

As Clint contemplated whether it was too late to take a sleeping pill the old familiar ding of a new text message came from his phone. "Who the hell could that be at this hour," he said softly. It was from a number he did not recognize. It had no name attached to it, so he was reluctant to open it at first. He'd heard a few horror stories about people who opened unfamiliar texts and ended up with a virus that destroyed their phone. He was never really sure if that was possible or not but in his half-sleep, half-awake state of mind he came to the conclusion that the likelihood of a virus was miniscule.

Clint was pleasantly surprised to find a picture of a beautiful faced blonde haired girl with radiant eyes the color of a small lake on a cloudless summer afternoon. She was smiling innocently while gently cupping her ample yet firm bare chest. Nearly pink areolas surrounded predominant perky nipples that rested perfectly atop her milk white breasts.

Random acts of nudity like walking past a window and noticing that someone didn't close their blinds while changing or girls flashing at a concert are up there with the most exciting of all the possible nude moments a person can encounter. Unlike watching your girlfriend or wife change for the ten thousandth time, don't get me wrong it's still enjoyable, random nudity is hard to beat. Someone you do not know, and will probably never come in contact with again, who has either willingly or mistakenly just shown you what very few other people in their world will see. It's just simply wonderful.

Under the picture there were two short lines written revealing a clue to how this happened. "Great meeting you at the bar tonight Don. Here's something to keep you thinking about me."

Holding his phone slightly closer to his face, Clint positioned his body towards his wife of three years who lay asleep next to him. Almost immediately he felt his manhood stir from beneath his pajama bottoms. Clint's freehand slid down beneath the waistband and wrapped loosely around his ever-growing penis. He slowly stroked up and down contemplating what he should do. Quickly the notion came, he could pretend he was this Don guy and try to obtain as many pictures from her as possible.

Arguing with himself internally for a few moments the devil on his left shoulder won out. "You are absolutely gorgeous," he typed, "I am so glad you chose to text me tonight." Guessing she was probably drunk, why else would she be texting her tits to a guy she just met that evening, Clint decided to press this young beauty for more, "are you alone," he texted.

After what seemed a long time the familiar ding came once again. This time the noise was right in Angela's ear. Clint scrambled to turn down the volume before he read the message. Peering over her shoulder he reaffirmed his wife was still asleep before opening the new text. "Not at the moment," she wrote. As Clint began to contemplate what to write next he was pleasantly interrupted. Another photo was sent. A second shot of the young lady exposing her breast, but as a bonus there was a second girl. She too was joining in the fun. Although much smaller, her exposed tits were no less enticing.

He could not believe his luck. The girl in the background was beautiful with B almost C sized breasts. Milk chocolate nipples, like little Hershey Kisses, protruded from the surface. It looked as if they were just placed on the top. The golden, olive tone of her skin had a glowing quality to it that Clint found very alluring.

While stroking his stiffness in one hand he texted with the other, "wow, you two are beautiful, can i see more?"

Before he could press send another message showed up. "But she will be leaving soon."

Clint restructured his sentence slightly before sending it adding, "that's too bad. You two are so beautiful, from what I can see so far, can you show more before she has to go?"

Clint's hand continued to slide up and down his cock slowly as he admired their young beauty. That wasn't the first time he had masturbated with his wife asleep next to him. Even though their sex life wasn't in the least bit unsatisfactory he still found the desire to pleasure himself occasionally as he knew his wife did also.

With great anticipation the next message from the girls came through, "your turn," is all it said. A lump immediately formed in his throat. For some reason he hadn't thought far enough ahead to predict that these ladies would want him to reciprocate. He began to panic slightly, contemplating excuses as to why he couldn't send a picture flooded his mind. Another text came, "Rhea says she can stick around for a little bit but you have to show us something," followed by a winking smiley face emoji.

Clint's right hand stopped moving. The real possibility that his fun was about to be over swarmed his thoughts. He had no idea what this Don person looked like and no matter what he took a picture of if he had a different body type it would be obvious. Clint himself was just over six feet two inches tall and though he was thirty three years old he worked hard at keeping himself fit and lean. He was extremely proud of his muscular physique and washboard stomach. After seriously pondering his next step he decided to send them a picture of his abs. If they figured out he wasn't the guy they met then maybe his body would impress them enough that it didn't matter.

Before taking the photo Clint sent the girls a quick text saying, "okay, hold on a moment while I take the picture." He pulled his pajama pants down to the base of his erect penis exposing a thick mound of black pubic hair. Clint angled the phone perfectly, capturing every bit of his naked chest. As a bonus the girls would be able to see the outline of his hard cock pushing against his pajama pants.

Clint uploaded the picture and with a deep breath and a sigh of uncertainty he pressed send.

Moments stretched into eternity. Eventually a response came in the form of a photo. The two girls were not exposing themselves in this one, it was a picture of both of their faces expressing utmost amazement followed by three simple letters, "OMG." Thinking he was in the clear for now Clint's anxiety subsided a little. He was mistaken. The next text read, "So what's your name gorgeous? Obviously you're not Don."

He was caught and there was no path left but honesty. "My name is Clint," he wrote, "Don must have given you the wrong number," and then after thinking for a second added, "...that idiot. You two ladies are stunning and I feel his loss is my gain."

With the truth out in the open now, Clint could relax. Anything beyond that point would be for him. The next thing they sent was a picture of them both blowing him a kiss with their hands followed by the words, "thank you very much. You're not so bad yourself. At least what we've seen so far."

Clint could almost guess what was coming next so he set his phone to take a selfie and snapped one of not only his chest again but included his face as well. While uploading it the question he knew was coming, came, "do you want to show us some more?" Without including any words Clint simply texted the picture.

Soon a smiley face emoji showed up followed by, "very cute." A moment later a new text showed up, "can we see more?"

Clint had no problem showing any part of his body. He was a bit of an exhibitionist. He didn't work out just to show off but knowing his body was more toned than a high percentage of the men around him definitely made being exposed more comfortable. Angela and he attended "Nude-Cruise'' a couple of times and were members of a nudist camp near them. He told the girls none of that, he simply responded with, "I think it's your turn."

Stroking his stiff meat in anticipation Clint waited patiently. Soon enough a photo emerged of the two girls. They both had removed their tops completely. The blonde girl, he had yet to find out her name, that started all of this was facing away from the camera exposing her naked back. Her shoulder blades as well as her backbone both poked out from beneath her young smooth skin. Though she was not extremely skinny she was far from being fat. She had an hourglass figure. What looked like a black leather skirt was pushed more than halfway down her beautifully shaped ass.

Rhea was bent forward cupping the far side of the leather skirt just below the other girl's exposed skin. She softly kissed her friend's smooth ass cheek. Rhea's small breasts pointed down as she leaned forward. The upper part of her breasts had a beautiful little slope to them which culminated in her puffy dark nipples. The underside of her B-cups were a perfect half circle that begged Clint to fondle them.

"You two are remarkable specimens of womanhood," Clint typed, "I know Rhea's name but I have yet to find out your's sweetheart." Guessing the exchange was going to escalate quickly, Clint decided to move to the bathroom.

Getting up very slowly he stood next to the bed for a moment to make sure his wife did not stir. As he did so the next text arrived. "I'm Shannon," it read, "and we're both from a suburb near Detroit, where are you from?"

Almost tiptoeing to the bathroom down the hall Clint typed, "I'm also from south east Michigan." He quickly thought of the next question he wanted to ask before things went too much further, "you girls say you were at a bar tonight. Are you just over eighteen or are you over twenty-one?"

As he waited for their response Clint began to take pictures of himself. He pushed his pajama bottoms down again to just above the base of his manhood. His handness pushed forward, tightening the fabric on either side, exposing his pubic hair yet again. The real show was his immaculate stomach accented by those Y-shaped muscles that Clint knew women seemed to be uncontrollably drawn to like a moth to a flame. The next picture he took he pulled his bottoms completely down to his ankles and faced his back towards the mirror. Giving a little look over his shoulder he snapped a shot of his muscular back making sure to capture his small tight ass.

In the final picture taken Clint pushed his hard cock down and pressed his lower half against the bathroom counter. With his fat dick hidden beneath the countertop only about a quarter of its length was exposed but it was enough to tease the young ladies. He also flexed his left arm and showed off his impressive bicep muscle. He did not have a bodybuilder style body but was ripped and toned everywhere. Clint was very proud of his body and he and his wife, who was also very fit and toned, had spent many hours in the gym they co-owned with their college friend. Encouraging each other they worked at keeping their figures in peak shape.

"Rhea's twenty-four and I'm twenty-five," Shannon wrote, "we're both seniors at Eastern. Your turn."

Knowing they expected to be told his age he instead sent two of the three pictures. Clint wanted the girls to see more of his physique first. He wanted them to be so impressed that they wouldn't care that he was ten years older than them. What came back was an emoji with its eyes wide and its tongue sticking out with a little drool falling off of it, "holy smokes," they wrote, "you are one sexy man but that's not what we asked for, how old are you?"

Deciding to tease the girls a little more he sent the third picture he took, the one of his bicep and partially exposed penis, along with his truthful answer, "thirty-three. Do I look it? P.S. your turn."

The first thing that came through was a picture of them both, still topless, kissing playfully along with their answer, "absolutely not. We would have never guessed you were in your thirties." After a moment the next text came through of an eggplant emoji and the statement, "we want to see it."

"I think it's still your turn," he responded, "I sent you three pictures, remember."

While waiting for their response Clint enlarged the last picture they sent. Slowly he stroked his throbbing member as he indulged his fantasies involving the two beautiful girls kissing each other.

Forcing himself, Clint closed the picture of the girls and opened his camera. He had to give to receive, he told himself. Clint angled himself in the mirror so that he could take a three-quarter profile shot of himself. With a hand around his cock he pulled the skin tightly down to the base extending his manhood as far out as it would go. For the next one he removed his hand completely and shot an unobstructed view that exposed all seven and a half inches of his erection.

His phone vibrated, he was pleased to find that the girls had sent him another picture. Nearly every bit of their loveliness was on view now. They were both stripped down to just their thong panties, exposing completely different but equally amazing asses. This time Clint could take in all of Shannon's glorious backside. She wore a pair of violent colored cotton panties that ran nearly all the way up between her plump cheeks before forming an inverted triangle connecting to a wide lacy band that wrapped around her hips. Not too snug that they cut into her skin but not so loose as to have wrinkles in the fabric. Those lacy purple panties laid against her pale smooth skin perfectly.

Next to her Rhea was virtually the diametrical opposite of her friend. Where Shannon had dirty blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes and a voluptuous pale skinned figure, Rhea was much taller, with nearly black hair fashioned in a short "boy-cut" style and radiant deep brown eyes. Her thin tight figure with narrow bony hips reminded Clint of his wife's. A white micro g-string left very little to the imagination. The material that was visible shone brightly against the radiant tones of her golden mediterranean skin. Thin long legs stood slightly apart from each other tantalized Clint with an exposed view of her fabric covered pussy. Rhea's lovely ass also reminded him of his wife's. It was small and firm just the way he liked them.

Clint lost all sense of time as he ogled the last picture sent by the two beautiful strangers. A vibration from his phone told him a new text had been sent. Reluctantly closing the photo he was greeted with one simple word, "well," followed by a question mark. Eager to move forward and possibly see every inch of the two young ladies, Clint texted back, "very beautiful, extremely titillating, both of you are gorgeous." He then added the photo he took of his backside and pressed send. Immediately after he wrote, "what do you think about mine?"

While he waited for their response he again opened the picture of them exposing their stimulating rear ends. Setting the phone on the bathroom counter he zoomed in while gently stroking his anxious cock. Scrolling through the zoomed picture Clint went from their faces back down to their beautiful butts. Focusing on Shannon's ass and then over to Rhea's the speed of his stroking increased with each passing moment.

Two quick vibrations broke his concentration. Though eager to see what the lovely ladies had sent Clint forced himself to use that opportunity to take a photo or two of him stroking his intense hardness. While he was at it he also took a short video with the intent of turning it into a GIF.

Clint smiled at what was sent this time. Consumed by pleasure he stroked himself and imagined the two sexy beauties in the room with him. Before reading the text he examined the picture they had sent. This time it was a front view of their gorgeous bodies. The girls were smiling playfully as they looked into the camera. Shannon's large milk white breast hung down to the top of her not quite flat belly. Her alluring pink nipples seemed to invite Clint to suck and lick them. Rhea's perky small breasts sloped elegantly. Those puffy milk chocolate areolas of hers were topped off with long extremely hard nipples. They pointed upward slightly as if they were at attention and ready for action.

Both girls' hands rested on their waist with their thumbs looped under their panties. They were pushing them down exposing everything just above their pussy lips. The thick dark blond bush that covered Shannon's mound seemed to end right before her lips started. The hair was long and straight and very full. It made Clint salivate uncontrollably. His wife had been shaving just about everything on her body, including her arms, for the last few years and Clint longed to run his fingers through pubic hair once again. Seeing Shannon's furry mound encouraged his hand to speed up. He had a firm grasp around his aching prick and with every new picture he got to see of that voluptuous beauty Clint found himself more and more attracted to her.

Rhea was quite attractive in her own right. Her very tight stomach flowed down to make a perfect v-shape that descended from her protrusive hips to her slightly elevated pubic mound. She, unlike her friend, had virtually no pubic hair. A quarter size spot of jet black fur was meticulously shaped into an inverted triangle that was centered in the middle of her bikini area.

Both Rhea and Shannon were unconscionably alluring and by teasing him with their barely hidden lips they achieved exactly what they set out to. He was enamored. Clint continued to massage his manhood with ever quickening strokes, yearning to see the little bit that was left hidden by the playful sirens.

The words they sent along with that tantalizing photo surprised Clint. "Very nice," they wrote, "both of us are dripping wet in anticipation of seeing the rest of you. We're touching ourselves, burying our fingers deep into our hot, wet slits. Rhea's aching to be licked while she sits on your face as you're pounding my tight hole with that hard throbbing dick of yours."

The two girls were playing up the dirty talk to say the least. Much more graphic than Clint imagined two young ladies would be. Especially to a stranger, or maybe the fact that he was a stranger emboldened them. Whatever the reason, he liked it and eagerly awaited more. His self abuse became feverish as he read their words. He was not a man that orgasmed easily so he had plenty of time left to play.

A new message popped up continuing where the last one ended. "Can you picture your tongue lapping up Rhea's sweet juices as mine run down your pole and cover your balls? We can." He could hardly take such teasing from the horny vixens. He wanted to find them and fuck them both. "Bzzz," a new text arrived, "If you can get us hot enough and are a little lucky maybe we'll touch each other for you." Clint already felt like he was the luckiest guy in the world. Not even an hour ago he hadn't known the two girls existed and now he was having an unbridled sexting session with them. After that they sent the two word text that had almost become a running gag, "your turn."

It was time, the first time he ever sent a dick pic to someone without his wife's knowledge. They both, together and separately, have sent pictures to one of those "Rate My..." sights. He would inform Angela about what went on sometime tomorrow but in that moment it was just him and the two young ladies. Before sending the picture Clint decided to entice them with a little dirty talk of his own. "Your last pictures were amazing. I could almost smell your arousal emanating from beneath your little panties." Clint's masturbation continued as he spoke the words into the phone. "I loved seeing you girls kiss and I'm going crazy with desire as I stand here stroking my hard cock." He wasn't just trying to massage their egos, he meant every word he wrote. "The idea of seeing you two touch each other is mind blowing." Clint pressed send so they had something to think about while he continued to write. Next he decided to further the fantasy and maybe give them an idea of what upcoming picture to send. "I would love to kneel before you both as you lie on the floor beside each other, legs spread completely apart while I admire your beauty. Then with skill and precision I'll delicately probe both of you with my fingers at the same time. All the while you two passionately kiss and fondle each other's breasts." Pressing send he hoped that would get them going.

12