The Text Ch. 03

Story Info
Alison rediscovers a world beyond just her family.
7.2k words
4.12
6.4k
20
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent.This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.

*****

Alison woke up with a big grin smeared across her face. There was no denying what happened the night before. And neither did she want to.

She rubbed the sheets. Her warmth was evident. She wondered what it would be like to actually have him in bed. She blushed rolling around in it like a teenager before she grabbed her phone. The sun peering through the window, the room was slowly beginning to brighten.

Alison sat up on the bed. She slipped everything she had on, off. And sat on the edge of Charlie's side. She sat with her legs crossed. She snapped a picture and hit send to Markus with a tag, "Good Morning, my big boy." She quickly scrolled back to the picture he sent her. She could not believe that she was looking at her son naked on her phone. And was happy that she was getting turned on by it.

She took a shower and was back on the bed the same place as she took the previous selfie. She sat with her legs spread apart and clicked. And another with her knees together, with her feet on the bed. And another bent over facing away from the mirror.

She knew this would definitely make Markus' morning. Knowing how hard Markus went the night before she knew she couldn't give away the whole treat. She just sent him the first picture she took. The one with her legs crossed, completely naked.

It wasn't until she revisited the picture that she realized what Markus meant last night about her tits being perky. She was 46. And her tits were as perky as they were when she was in her 20s. She coped and squeezed them and wondered how Markus would even take it grabbing hold of them for the first time. She couldn't contain her joy.

Alison got dressed and headed out to shop. She was at the mall quite early. She was probably one of the first customers that morning. She picked out as many as she desired. She wasn't fashionably unsound. She just chose to be on account of her family.

And given how Markus reacted to her. There was no point holding back. She picked out as many as she could find. Short dresses, cute medium sized ones. And definitely a number of tight ones. She chose elegant and sexy than rather than slutty, no matter how many time Markus chooses to call her that.

She didn't get a text from Markus until it was a little over 11.

Markus: Good Morning Mom. 🍆💦

Alison: Isn't it a little late for morning wood.

Markus: The wood doesn't wake with a schedule. He rises when he deems.

Alison: That make him quite demanding.

Markus: He is.

Alison: Sleep well last night?

Markus: Like a baby.

Alison: What are you doing, now?

Markus: Shooting a stream.

Alison: EW!

Markus: Come on mom, After you took me out for the second time last night. I was dry as fuck. I had to drink quite a bit of water before I could cool down a bit. My tanks been full all night.

Alison: EW!

Markus: What?

Alison: Don't talk to me about you pissing.

Markus: It's the nature's call. Everybody get's it. Don't be a bitch, mom.

Alison, Oh how far we've come.

Markus: I know. I really came far yesterday. I mean I shot at the ceiling. My greatest accomplishment.

Alison: Come on, baby. Nobody shoots that hard.

Markus: I did.

Alison: Sure you did.

Markus: You can taunt me all you want, mom. You'll find out the day I get my hands on you.

Alison: I guess we'll find out when we will.

Markus as much as he's left it all pass on by chance, wasn't going to let this by. Markus loved her. She was his mother and he's gonna find one way or another to get to his mother without raising any suspicions.

If only his father wasn't coming home the day after. He'd probably be home right now, ploughing her brains out.

Markus: Did you go shopping already?

Alison: I already bought a bunch of them.

Markus: FUCK! I wanted to help you pick some of them.

Markus: MOM! Why didn't you call me sooner?

Alison: You had a long night, I didn't want to wake you.

Markus: So, what you're heading home right now?

Alison: I'm gonna do some lingerie shopping before I go grab lunch and head home.

Markus; Fuck yes. How do you do that, usually?

Alison: What do you mean?

Markus: What kinda lingerie do you wear, normally?

Alison: Honey, you need to calm down. I know what I'm doing. I'll get the lingerie and call you when I'm home.

Markus: Don't you dare ignore my texts, woman.

Alison: Woman? I'm your mother, mother fucker.

Markus: Yes you are, bitch. You better keep the fucking line clear for me.

Alison: Or what?

Markus: Or I'll tell dad about your vibrator.

Alison: You wouldn't dare.

Markus: Try me.

Alison: Are you really gonna risk pissing me off?

Markus: Greatness can only be achieved with great risk.

Alison: Is that a comic book quote?

Markus: NO, but it does sound similar.

Alison: Fine! If it'll shut you up, then fine.

Markus: Yay!

Alison: I'm not trying any of them on here. So I can't give you a show. Just so we're clear.

Markus: BITCH!

Alison: 🤣🤣🤣

Markus: Then what the fuck is the point?

Alison: That's what I said.

Markus: Why don't you try any of them on?

Alison: First of all these are lingerie. They have a policy for a lot of these that if you try one on, you have to buy it. And a lot of these are VERY expensive.

Markus: FUCK!

Alison: Markus, Language. 🤣🤣

Markus: Oh fuck you, you sweet gorgeous bitch! 😘😘

Alison: Fine if we're settled then I'll call you when I get home.

Markus: Fine

Alison didn't text or engage with Markus again until she was back home.

Alison: GOD! That was just an exhausting day.

Markus: Back home?

Alison: Just got in.

Alison and Markus engaged in the usual. Flirting and calling each other names before they once again talked dirty to masturbate and fall asleep.

The next morning she sent a picture of her with her feet on the bed and her knees in a V spreading her legs apart.

Alison: Good Morning, Big boy 🍆💦

Markus: A very good morning indeed, mom. 😘

Alison: Okay, so your dad might be home in a few hours. And I figured I'd' fashion some of the dresses I bought yesterday for you. And you can tell me which one works for a secretary.

Markus: Wow, today's about to have a good start.

Alison: Shut up and focus. 😘

Alison video called him and placed the phone on her night stand and fashioned on dress after another. Stripping and changing in front of him.

Markus was in heaven and was once again a child. He just realised just how much he loved her when he was a kid. And how having all the dirty thoughts about jerking off and girls and tits, separated them.

And ironically they bonded again over the exact same thing, a decade later. Neither one of them could tell the time passing.

It wasn't until noon, when she was completely through with all her dresses that she realized. Charlie might be home soon.

Alison dressed up in her boring old clothes and began prepping lunch while texting her baby boy.

Alison: You ever talk to that Monica girl?

Markus: No, why?

Alison: I feel like if not for you meeting her. You and I probably won't have this. We would still be the boring old mother and son.

Markus: Yeah, when I saw you, I'd probably only think of you as this beautiful, loving, caring woman who raised me. Who dresses boring as fuck and lived a simple suburban life.

Alison: And how am I any different now?

Markus: Well mom, in my eyes. NOW! You are the most beautiful woman, loving, caring and raised me to be everything that I am. Who had this hidden sex goddess inside of her.

Markus: Who dresses boring. Yet is more than capable of being the sexiest woman in the world and the sluttiest piece of ass any man would die to get a piece of.

Markus: And yet poses herself as this boring as fuck suburban mother who lives a simple life.

Alison: I love you so much Markus. That melts my heart. I love you my baby boy. I so fucking love you with all my heart.

Markus: I love you too, mom. With all my heart.

Alison: Also I'm not a sex goddess. We've barely done anything for you to be calling me that.

Markus: Okay fine, then tell me. What kinda kinks do you have?

Alison: It's not something I've spent a lot of time thinking about. But I know that I like sex. I love sex. Given the past few weeks. I know I haven't enjoyed it as much as I should. But I am determined to do as much as I possibly can.

Markus: That's all sweet and all. Spill the beans, mom. Tell me about the dirty stuff. What kinda kinks and fetishes do you have?

Alison: I honestly don't know the difference between them.

Markus: MOM! Come on!

Alison: What? I'm serious. I really don't know the difference.

Markus: Okay, here's the short version.

Markus: Being kinky means everything you're willing to try beyond the normal scope of what sex is. Like being blindfolder. Tied up. Willing to fuck in public. Stuff like that.

Markus: Fetish is something that's a must have in order to get yourself off. Like the need to be choked. You don't cum unless you're being choked. The kind of dress a woman needs to be wearing in order to gain the boner. That type of stuff. That's fetish.

Alison: Interesting.

Alison: So you and I, what we have. What's that? Is that a kink or a fetish?

Markus: Maybe it started off as a kink. But I feel that it's a necessity now. It's a kink. I can't get hard unless you're singing your sweet nothings in my ear, mom.

Alison: GOD you're such a fucking perv.

Markus: Lol. Okay slut.

Alison: Fuck you.

Markus: Awe... Fuck you too, mom. 😘😘🍑🍆💦

Alison: Where did you learn to be so creative with the emojis.

Markus: That's standard practice for suggestive texting, or sexting.

Markus: Holy shit. I just realized I've been sexting with my mom.

Alison: Yay, And I've been sexting with my dear son.

Markus: 🤣🤣

Alison: GOD When the fuck is your fucking father actually going to get home already. He's getting on my nerve.

Markus: Mom, since everything that transpired between us. Do you wonder if dad and Madeline.

Alison: Okay, you need to shut the fuck up. Don't even think about it.

Markus: Mom! I just wondered. If this could happen between us. Then anything is possible.

Alison: Will you shut the fuck up for a second?

Alison: Don't say another fucking word.

Markus: Didn't realize that was a trigger.

Alison: I don't want to be even thinking about these things.

Markus: But mom. Come on. You and I have been masturbating to each other for the past few days. And I have no intention of stopping. If anything I want more. You know I do. And I know you do too.

Alison: I get that. And neither one of us want that to change. But I'm not ready to even entertain the idea, that Charlie and Madeline.

Alison: I mean Charlie's my husband. I've known and lived with him for almost 3 decades. And Madeline's my little girl. She's your twin, for fucks sake. I can't even think of something that absurd. How can you?

Markus: Okay, so if this is absurd for you, don't you think that's probably how she and dad would feel about us?

Alison: That's fair, but we took every step down this road by accident. We slipped and fell harder than we could have ever imagined. And being here with you, makes more sense than being above it.

Alison: Like you said, with us it started off as an accident. Hell I came so hard the first night texting you. I passed out orgasming. I woke up to what was an essentially a dead vibrator.

Markus: Exactly we fucked around at an abnormal pace. And here we are. With our minds and hearts open.

Alison: Exactly. And that's something that we had to go through by accident. There's no way, Charlie and Madeline could ever be in the same position as we are. It never can. It won't. (Markus could sense that she was tense. Despite not being able to see her. He could sense that she was riled up, somehow.)

Markus: Fine, mom. You can calm down.

Alison: FUCK! He's here.

Markus: Who, dad?

Alison did not see or reply to his message after. That night they didn't text or call. Markus yearned to hear her voice. He had no idea just how hard he's fallen until now.

Markus, knew that having his dad home was going to be tough. It's going to get harder to talk to Alison. Let alone anything else.

With Monday night a bust, he went out to the bar on Tuesday night and picked up a woman. The woman intended to suck the life out of that cock. But Markus could barely find the pleasure in it. It wasn't like he couldn't get it up. She was a woman. A hot one at that. But something about the whole thing that just didn't get him turned on. She wasn't as effective as know that it was his mother, on the phone moaning. FOR HIM! Just the thought had him more raging than anything.

He took his time with the woman and sought out the pleasure he so desired. But it didn't occur to him until he had orgasmed for the 2nd time that night screaming and passed out eventually that. It wasn't the sex but who it was with.

He mushed her face into the pillow to muffle her screams as he ploughed her soaping wet cunt. He fucked her hard and rough and a thought occurred. He grabbed his phone and filmed fucking her in that position as she screamed. He sent it straight to his mother and grinned continuing to pound her pussy down.

It didn't take long before his phone pinged. He picked it up still pounding her and saw a video from Alison. It was from her POV. It started off from the ceiling and she panned it to his dad sound asleep beside her, and panned it back to her long legs. She pulled the sheets off and she raised her knees up and her feet flat on the bed. She spread her knees apart and gave a good shot of her panty clad pussy. She pushed the crotch of her panties aside and shoved a finger down there. She pulled out to a long wet sticky trail from her pussy to her finger and it ended.

He grunted out loud, "FUCK!" repeated the last part of the video twice before he tossed the phone aside and grabbed the woman's hair and roughly pounded her until he finished all over her back. And collapsed beside her. He fell asleep that night with a big smile on his face.

*****

It was the day of the job interview. Charlie was home and it had been over 4 days since she even touched the vibrator.

She got dressed that morning and explained everything she needed, to Charlie the day before. Charlie was out early that morning. As much as Alison wanted to take some time for herself with the vibrator or call Markus, she knew she did not have time for that.

She stood in front of the mirror wear a navy blue dress, that covered all the from her neck and shoulders to the mid of her thighs. She was classy elegant. Just the way she assumed the high paying law firms were. She snapped a quick picture and sent it off to Markus before she headed off into the city.

Markus: You're looking classy as FUCK! Good luck, mom

Alison: I just got here. I've not been in a place like this in over two decades. This is nerve racking.

Markus: You're going to do great. Calm yourself. You are possibly the best candidate they have. Relax.

Alison: There are a told of 8 women here. For the same position.

Markus: Are they all sexy looking?

Alison: Are you fucking kidding me?

Markus: Bitch, just answer the damn question.

Alison: You're pissing me off Markus.

Markus: Just answer me woman.

Alison: Yeah! They are all dressed in clothes MUCH expensive than what I got.

Markus: In that case, they are all trying to impress more than they are capable of.

Markus: You're a mother. You've taken care of your children and your husband for the past 20 something years. There's nothing any of those short skirt wearing bitches have against you.

Alison: How do you know they're all wearing short skirts? And bitches?

Markus: Anyone there that isn't you, is a bitch by default in my eyes.

Alison: Didn't you just call me a bitch?

Markus: Not that kinda bitch.

Alison: What kinda bitch am I?

Markus: Woman, you're getting me hard again. Do you want that?

Alison: A little bit.

Markus: I almost don't want you to get hired now.

Alison: Why would you say that?

Markus: Coz if you take that job, you're not gonna have any time for me.

Alison: I'm never, not gonna have time for my baby boy.

Markus: Wait until you get this job. We'll see how things turn around.

Markus waited by the phone, and didn't want to run her battery out while she was out. Until Alison herself texted him late in the day. As always she texted him just as he got into the cab.

Alison: I just got the cab. And I'm heading back. It's been an exhausting day.

Markus: How did it go?

Alison: I don't know what to say. I don't think I'll get the job. The woman who last spoke to me said, "IF you're selected you'd be expected to come in another day and follow instructions from the person who's position you'll be replacing."

Alison: But, it's highly unlikely I'm gonna be back here. I think this was a bust.

Markus: Thinking too much about it is only going to eat at your head. You've done your part. Let them decide. Yes or no. You can decide when it's time.

Alison: Yeah I guess that makes sense. When did you get so smart?

Markus: Are you saying, that I'm dumb?

Alison: I'm just saying. You've grown quite a bit.

Markus sent the same image as he did the other night of him standing in front of the mirror and his cock.

Markus: I know, Mom. 🍆💦😈

Alison: FUCK Yes! That too... But I meant as a person. That's a really good advice.

Markus: Well, I was raised by a very smart hottie.

Alison: I'm certain you didn't think that growing up.

Markus: Nope, I definitely knew you were smart.

Alison: Did you also think I was hot, growing up?

Markus: Well, I did catch you dressing every now and then. Of course. I knew you were great looking. But it wasn't something I thought about.

Alison: Do you think about me now?

Markus: Mom! I don't think of anything but you, now.

Alison couldn't contain herself. She was yearning for him more and more each time they texted.

Alison: Baby, I love you so much.

Markus: I love you too, mom. More than you know.

Alison: I highly doubt that.

Markus: Fuck that.

Alison: Language.

Markus: There she is... 😘

Alison: Anyways, thanks for that lovely advice, baby. I'll keep that in mind.

Markus: Well in that case. Thank you.

Alison: For what?

Markus: For the exact same advice.

Alison: What are you talking about, baby?

Markus: It was the exact same advice YOU gave me back when I was in high school. During the draft. Remember.

Alison: I honestly don't

Markus: Well you really are a wonderful mother, you should know that.

Markus: And I honestly can't wait to show you how much I love you, mom.

Alison: How are you going to do that?

Markus: By fucking you senseless.

Alison: I can't wait.

Markus: FUCK! You're such a naughty woman.

Alison: I like that.

Markus: What?

Alison: You calling me a woman.

Markus: Aren't you?

Alison: I am. And fuck you.

Markus: Lol. So what's the deal.

Alison: You always call me mom, or bitch. And sometimes slut.

Markus: So?

Alison: Being called a woman, is a weirdly sweet touch. I like that.

Markus: Anything for my mother.

Alison sat right behind the driver and positioned herself scarce to his view before she hiked the hem of her dress a little before she snapped a picture and sent it off to Markus