The Text Message Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alicia, obey!"

This was the first time ever that she had openly refused to follow an order. Her next reply surprised me even more because she even denied my enforced command.

"No, Master. If this is a friend of Justin you can't defend yourself."

"Neither can you or Dolores. Now do what I want."

I saw her fight with herself but her desire to obey my commands and fear for my life held each other in check. It took another reminder of the roles of Master and sub and a nudge from Dolores to get her to walk into the living room.

I checked the camera and saw a man and a woman in suits waiting outside. They weren't Justin's friends looking to avenge him. Generally, I wasn't expecting any more problems from that side as I assumed other drug dealers were glad to get a bigger share and be rid of him.

I opened the door.

"Good morning. My name is Gordon Paris, this is Marissa Winter. We are from the Paris and Sons lawyers and notaries."

"How can I help you?"

"Are you Mr Nick West?"

I hesitated a little before replying, "Yes."

"We represent the late Ms Theresa Chao and have understood that Ms Dolores Anderson currently is staying here with you. Could we come in as there are some sensitive topics to be discussed?"

"Sure."

I asked them both in and guided the two towards the dining table and made the introductions.

"Alicia, could you please get us some coffee?" I asked her after enquiring with the two lawyers what they wanted to drink.

"Of course, Nick," she replied with a side glance to Dolores to check whether she showed any sign of remembering the rule to not call me 'Master' with other people present.

"Dolores, please have a seat. I guess this concerns mostly you," I continued, pulling out a chair for her with my uninjured arm. She showed considerable discomfort at this gesture but I would have to address that later.

"Mr Paris, Ms Winter, please, sit down as well. I assume you wish to talk to Dolores alone."

"Thank you but please stay with us, Mr West, as this concerns you as well," Mr Paris replied. "Let me get straight to the point by telling you that Ms Chao has appointed our company to be the executors of her last will and testament."

As it turned out, Theresa had left everything she owned to Dolores; the house, the shop and some various investment funds, altogether a bit more than nine hundred thousand.

"We have also a letter for you, Mr West," he said while we were sitting at the table in the living room. "But Ms Chao insisted that you read it alone."

I got up and took the letter to the office.

'Dear Nick,

I write this letter hoping that it will never need come to your attention but as I'm getting older I feel the urge to plan ahead for Dolores' future. You should, by now, have learnt that she is the sole beneficiary of my will and she should be able to live from that comfortably for a while. But money is not my main concern for her. Just like your Alicia, Dolores is a very precious woman and in need of care and protection. She may not be as dependant on a Dom as Alicia but still. We found each other when she came out of foster care when she was eighteen. You know a lot about her already but there is one thing you don't know yet.

She was repeatedly raped by her father when she was a young teen, got pregnant and had an abortion performed on her by unqualified people. They injured her badly and she almost died from the resulting bleeding and was given into foster care as a consequence. The whole issue was a lot more complicated than I make it sound but this is the core of it. The damages caused by the abuse and the abortion, the physical ones as much as the psychological ones make her unsuited to live on her own. She needs somebody to assure her of her worth, despite the fact that she can't have children.

I ask you, no I beg you, from my grave to take her into your guardianship. I've only known you for about four months by the time I write this letter but I don't know anyone who could be a better Master for my beloved Dolores and I trust in you to help her overcome the remaining issues she has.

The lawyers are well aware of the relationship Dolores and I had. If you decide to care for her they will accept that you will take the decisions for her.

Yours truly,

Theresa'

I sat there for a few minutes reflecting on what I had just read before I returned to the living room. How could I possibly reject the last wish of Theresa? So that settled what was would likely have happened anyhow. Dolores was now mine to care for.

"Mr West, the content of the letter is known to me. From the looks, it seems to us as if you have in fact already decided to include Dolores in your... family? Is that a good word? Is there anything we can do to help?"

"Yes, there is. Lots. First of all, the funeral. Does Theresa's will contain any information?"

"Yes, it does," he replied before detailing Theresa's arrangements and offering to organise everything, including sending out invitations to all people we found in the contact list of her mobile. I gladly accepted the offer.

They would also help by sending the female lawyer to help Dolores collect her clothes and other necessities including a dress suitable for the funeral. I quickly made a new plan. Dolores would go to collect her things with the lawyer and Alicia would accompany her. I would remain at home and recover, just as the doctor had ordered.

But before they left, I asked Dolores about the shop. As it turned out, she had only occasionally helped out when another sales girl called in sick and she was neither qualified nor interested in operating the business. After making sure of Dolores intentions I mandated the lawyer to find a buyer or otherwise liquidate the assets and terminate the lease for the localities.

The reason I sent Alicia with Dolores was to act as moral support as Dolores had shown severe doubts about returning to the house containing so many memories. It was a pity as I could have used several pieces of the furniture like an additional bed or wardrobe. After a bit of online searching, I found a small but exclusive furniture store which had what I was looking for. It still took some convincing and a sizeable premium to convince the owner to have the pieces delivered and assembled the same day. It had to be so quick because I couldn't share a bed with two women when my shoulder was hurting like it was.

Alicia and Dolores returned with the two lawyers in mid-afternoon and immediately rushed to the kitchen to prepare a lunch after scolding me for ignoring my physical needs. While they were in the kitchen the lawyers left. We had just finished eating when the furniture arrived and I sent the girls out of sight to the kitchen while the two delivery guys carried the items to my office. They rearranged the desk and assembled the bed, I had opted for a small double which was forty-eight inches wide, and the wardrobe.

After they had left, I explained to the girls that for the next week or two I would sleep alone in the office until the wounds were healed and they were not allowed in. Alicia was very unhappy at hearing this as we had not yet had a chance to sleep together since Justin's attack. I had saved her life despite being severely wounded and she felt she owed me and her way to pay her debts was through sex. Also, she wouldn't be able to wake me in her preferred ways but I needed time to heal and time to myself to reflect on what I should do now. I still wasn't used to having one submissive girl serving my every whim and now I suddenly had two. I was glad that I was at least experienced at leading employees and improvising from my job.

I retreated to my room early that evening and increased my effort to find a new house because I felt that a two bedroom apartment was clearly too small for the three of us. I opened the price range a little as I felt that I could spend some of Dolores money as well. I located a couple more properties and decided I would check them out, once my shoulder was sufficiently healed.

The next morning, Alicia woke me by knocking on the door, not even trying to hide her discontent at not being allowed in to serve me.

"Master, when will you claim Dolores?"

"Alicia, despite the painkillers I'm in pain and not in the mood for any sexual escapades, not with Dolores and not with you."

"But you must claim her. And I will not be jealous. Just the opposite."

"I'll do that when I feel like it. Right now, I've taken her in and promised her that she's here to stay. Not that I've got the slightest idea what I should do with two subs but I'll sort that out in time. Now go and study something. Your math still needs a lot of work. Tell Dolores to help you."

I continued my web search for larger accommodations when my phone rang and Mr Paris informed me about the funeral which would take place in two days.

+++

The funeral was pretty standard. Theresa had wanted to be cremated and was buried in a simple, unreligious ceremony. More interesting were the people attending the funeral. Alicia pointed out several couples who in fact were Dom/Sub pairs. What I found the most surprising was the number of Mistresses to seasoned businessmen; men I would have expected to feel the need to be in charge at all times but obviously gladly surrendered the lead when they left the business world and entered their private life.

I stood next to Dolores during the entire ceremony and held her in support, providing as much comfort as I could while Alicia stood a step behind us. Most Doms sent their subs to relay their condolences to Dolores as they were unsure of my status. After a while, one man, obviously a Dom, approached me and politely asked about my relationship with Theresa. I confirmed to have been closely befriended with her for a few months and that I was Alicia's and now also Dolores' Dom.

This quickly made the rounds and soon the Doms started approaching us, offering their sympathy, to Dolores as well as to me.

The funeral was officially over and most people had left the compounds when a group of four, three men and a woman came up to us.

"Mr West, may we speak to you among equals?" the woman asked with a side glance to Dolores and Alicia.

"Alicia, please take Dolores to the car and wait there for me."

Dolores clung to my arm for a moment before complying, letting Alicia guide her away.

"We're in your debts, Mr West. Justin was, for the four of us, a menace. We got involved with him because he used to sell good cocaine but after a while, he started blackmailing us and threatened to expose both our drug consumption and our lifestyle to the press. Do you know anyone of us?"

I looked at their faces and thought I might recognise one of them but I wasn't sure and as I didn't want to insult the others by not knowing them I denied.

They smiled at each other, "We might have to talk to our PR people."

She then introduced all of them as elected politicians in various functions in the county or even the state.

"You see, exposure was something we could not afford. By killing Justin, you have unknowingly done us an invaluable favour and we would like to show our gratitude. Is there anything we can do for you, Mr West?"

"I appreciate your honesty but your gratitude is unnecessary as your advantage was simply a collateral effect."

"We know that but still, if there is anything you need, please tell us."

"The only thing I could think of is that I'm looking to buy a four- to five-bedroom house on the outskirts of the city. If you know of one which is for sale at a reasonable price, I'd be grateful if you let me know."

They exchanged a quick glance before one of the men spoke up, "I think I know of a property that might be interesting for you and I'm sure the owner will be prepared to negotiate a fair price. In fact, if you wanted we could go and take a look at it right now."

I quickly looked towards the car with the hired driver where Alicia and Dolores were waiting.

"Not today. I want to give the girls the opportunity to grieve. But how about tomorrow? Two thirty? Which address?"

"How about I pick you up at two fifteen and drive you there? You should rest your shoulder, Mr West."

"Sounds great."

+

It took a bit of convincing that Alicia and Dolores let me leave the house on my own. Particularly Alicia had become very protective but a clear order and a large task list which included both studying and cleaning made them oblige.

I took the elevator downstairs and waited for Ben to pick me up. He arrived a minute later, right on time and I laboriously climbed into the passenger seat. We chatted a bit on our way to the house with me explaining why I had not gone to the club so far. He expressed an invitation on behalf of all members of the club to come by anytime, now that the threat posed by Justin had been removed. He admitted they all were curious about me and how I had managed to get two subs throwing themselves at me in such a short time.

After a short drive of maybe fifteen minutes, we arrived at a big house, situated right on top of the cliff with an unobstructed view of the ocean.

"Ben, this looks great but no matter how forthcoming the owner may be, this is well out of my price range."

"I don't think so, Nick. I'm willing to sell it to you for the symbolic sum of one dollar."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

Grinning, Ben came to the conclusion that this kind of verbal exchange wouldn't get us anywhere, so he changed his line, "Why don't we go inside and take a look at it?"

"Ben, with all due respect but this is idiotic."

"Nick. The four of us will share the loss. You really can't imagine the threat that bastard posed, not only for us but for the public in general. Just think, what if I decided to run for the Senate and still had Justin blackmailing me? Or a judge in the pocket of a drug dealer? We made mistakes, no doubt about it, mistakes we won't repeat, and you were the one who saved our asses, even if we didn't deserve it and you did it unintentionally. We really want to show our gratitude. Now take a look at the house and if you don't like it we can still look for a different property."

The house was, simply put, fantastic. On the ground floor, there was a spacious foyer connecting to a huge dining and living room. Connected to this were a library, the kitchen and a small bathroom and a laundry room with enough space to hang up several bed linens was located between the kitchen and the three-car garage. On the upper floor were four bedrooms: the vast master bedroom with a connected walk-in closet and a bathroom with a four person hot tub. There were three more, smaller, bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with a regular bathtub and one only with a shower. The master bedroom also had a terrace in front of it overlooking the ocean. The terrace was, as Ben pointed out while I tried to not become overwhelmed by the view, not visible from anywhere except the ocean itself.

I had just about absorbed everything when Ben led me back downstairs to a subterranean floor containing a wine cellar, storage space in abundance and what he called a hobby room, with countless hooks and rings in the walls and the ceiling. I soon understood that this was a BDSM chamber.

The premises themselves were not very large, just a few yards on either side of the house but there was an outdoor whirlpool built close to the cliff, giving a fantastic view of the ocean while you enjoyed the bubbles and the hot water.

It would have been stupid to reject this extraordinarily generous gift.

"When can we move in?"

"Today if you want to but if you give me a few days I could fix some of the flaws. Nothing serious, just fasten a loose plank here or paint over a nail hole there."

I made a quick plan, "How about a week from today? Then I have some time to buy the necessary furniture and my shoulder would be healed sufficiently for a proper celebration with my girls."

"Sounds great. If you call Audra, the woman from the group after the funeral, I'm sure she would offer you a great deal as she owns a furniture store."

"Ben, I hope you are aware of the fact that all debts you and your friends might feel you owe me are hereby paid in full. I wouldn't want the events around Justin and Theresa to overshadow potential friendships."

"You are a very decent man, Nick. I'm looking forward to building the said friendship with you."

He dropped me off at home and promised to take care of all the paperwork and send them to my office and I started to make plans on how to move out of the apartment and into the house without the girls knowing ahead.

I spent the remainder of the weekend keeping mostly to myself, planning the furnishing of the house and the move itself while I let the girls study making good use of Dolores' high school diploma by letting her tutor Alicia.

+++

On Sunday evening, I was just about ready to go to bed, Alicia knocked on the door.

"Master, may we speak to you?"

"Sure," I hid all windows on the screen. "Come in."

Alicia and Dolores shuffled in as quickly as possible, both taking the base position I had taught Alicia, both nude. It was the first time I got to see Dolores fully nude despite the fact that she had been here for four days already but because of my retreat, I had so far only seen her almost naked in her apron. The contrast to Alicia was intriguing. Half an inch taller, smooth, blonde hair, light skin, a considerably larger bust on the larger side of a C-cup compared to Alicia's just about B-cup, her hips less wide, the legs slim and trim. She had similarly styled pubic hair, although blonde, which led me to believe that Alicia had explained to her what I liked. They were both simply perfect, each in their own way.

"We are a bit worried because you are keeping to yourself instead of using your subs for your pleasure. Is there anything we can do for you?"

"I'm sorry but I had a lot to think about and I'm still in pain from the surgery so I just don't feel like making love right now. But don't worry, I'm sure this will change soon."

"And you are aware that neither Dolores nor I will get jealous when you use the other? You don't need to worry about that. As long as you are satisfied we both are happy."

"Thanks for letting me know. But right now, the painkillers not only suppress the pain but also kill my lust, so maybe next week or the week after."

"Maybe a little show from Dolores and me could increase your desire, Master?"

"What do you mean?"

Instead of replying, she turned around and started kissing Dolores sensually, letting their tongues dance, putting emphasis on my viewing pleasure rather than real kissing. I felt a stir in my loins, somehow I had managed to not think about the possibility of a threesome which was, in hindsight, weird.

"I see. But no. Dolores, I have a question for you which I want you to answer absolutely honestly."

"Of course, Master."

"The last time you had a sexual encounter with a man it was your father raping you. Right?"

Alicia gasped at hearing this, obviously Dolores had not shared this piece of information with her.

"Yes, Master."

"How do feel at the prospect of me having sex with you."

"I'm terrified, Master."

"I thought so. But don't worry. I'll give you as much time as you need, I won't force you to anything. But now, I need to finish my studies before I go to bed. Alicia, tomorrow morning you'll help me with my shower and I'll go back to work. Your orders for the day are clear. Now leave."

I finished the ordering of the furniture and completed the plan for the move. I sent an email to two different companies to make offers. That would turn out to be fun if it worked as planned.

+++

When I came home on Monday evening after work I was greeted by Alicia at the entrance and Dolores was waiting with a cup of coffee in the living room. We ate dinner which now meant that one of the girls was serving while the other kept me company. When the dinner was finished the servant would eat in the kitchen while the other was responsible for cleaning the table and the dishes.