The Theater Again

Story Info
Our first performance again in 'speak easy' circumstances.
6.7k words
4
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandJ
JoandJ
100 Followers

For a better understanding of this report, I strongly advise that you read 'Our Wedding Anniversary Celebration' first. This story is built upon genuine emails with my dear friend Ron, although most of his emails are not included for sake of the clarity of the story.

Hi Ron,

Right now John is studying with Fred, the owner of the adult shop and theater, for a way to do a performance in a 'private' setting. Of course we'll have to make sure that a minimum of risk will be involved for all, especially as it's not allowed.

You should know John already was infected with COVID in February last year when we where traveling in Holland; I'm sure I had it too so we assume not to be a risk for anyone and in the same time, the virus isn't the killer virus as it is presented. Only few people are percentage-wise at danger and those should take all precautions they wish or think need.

Back to their plan, Fred and John are organizing for us to do a performance, or better evening filling program with snacks and drinks for the audience. The access will be by appointment through the emergency exit door that normally goes out in an alley; all in the early evening until the early hours of the morning. A 'speak easy' way of approach so to say. The public will be restricted to only 25 persons and noise, more then the natural caused by us, or music during these hours will be avoided.

It's the only way Fred can stay in business and in a certain way the same goes for us, not wanting to loose our public of which some are more or less regulars.

I wonder if it all will work out, but doing nothing in such a long period isn't an alternative to us too. What do you think?

Love, Joan, greetings from John

*

Hi Ron,

You're absolutely right! We think exactly the same! Tomorrow we go to the theater to arrange things and prepare to do a show in the weekend. There'll be some guys to clean up the dust and the hall will be heated again.

In the mean time the love seat with leg rests that John and I choose is bought on our request and will be on stage. For a better and more detailed view a remote controlled camera is installed on a rail above the public and there will be a projection screen behind and over the stage to project the image live (over our heads) in the background, operated by Fred.

As our performance is planned on Saturday we'll have a rehearsal tomorrow in the afternoon with the cleaning guys as our audience. They are volunteers and that's the reward for their work as Fred and John have arranged.

I'll wear my low wedge heel shoes John loves so much; they are already waiting for me at our entrance next to the front door and will be the only thing except for my necklace and earrings I'll have to bring along for going into the hall on our way to the stage. I went to the hairdresser yesterday to have an updo hairstyle for our performance, John already did my 'second' haircut so we are ready for the try out.

I'm really looking forward to it after all this time!

Love, Joan, greetings from John

*

Hi Ron,

This morning I made sure to take into account the final details for our performance, so no underwear for me, as it 'ruins' the look of your skin making stripes on it. Just some loose clothing; a dress, a vest and a pair of comfortable, wide boots were my travel outfit.

On arrival we parked within walking distance of the theater and walked to the emergency exit in the alley; John called that we were arriving and Fred opened the door, welcomed us and introduced us to the work crew that would also be our audience, showed up with interest. It was four of them and they went back to work after that.

Then Fred proudly led us in front of the stage to show us the love chair, now hanging there in the middle, and asked me to take place for a moment to demonstrate the combination with the camera. The chair was at the right height for me and without using the leg rests for the time being, I was comfortable in it.

He took the remote control of the cam and pointed it on me; looking over my shoulder I viewed my image when he zoomed in at me. I got a bit red in the face seeing and realizing the system showing so detailed and accurate, but it excited me at the same time at the same way as when I undress for a walk!

Then he asked me to take a look behind the folding screen with a tree print on it in the back of the stage, standing about 2 ft off the back wall to one side of the stage. It was a surprise from John and Fred and, as he said, intended for the start of the second act. I got up and walked over and was pleasantly surprised when I saw it; it was a Sybian waiting for me! Fred showed me how to use the wire connected controls, basically two rotary knobs; one to make the dildo rotate on top and one to vibrate the surface that touches the clitoris. When in action, it makes quite a bit of noise, but that's no problem as it won't be audible outdoors; it's no louder than groaning hard during sex.

I thanked both of them as I was really surprised and eager to try it later on.

Fred invited us for a drink to celebrate our new start in performing; we went to the pantry where we always have our breaks and he served us bubbles. As the temperature was fine, I decided to tease him a bit and without mentioning a word, I started undressing asking John to hand me my 'outfit'. Fred complimented me on my looks and we continued our drinks while John undressed too. I took my set of Ben Wa balls out of the pocket of my vest, opened the box stood up and inserted them as a surprise for the public, the loop dangling suggestively from my labia while Fred served us another glass. He excused himself saying he would ask the audience to take place and installing himself with the remote control awaiting our arrival to the podium, but not to hurry.

We drank our glass, I stood up, stepped in my shoes, reached out my hand and invited John to join me for our performance. As the shop is closed now, we can pass there naked for the time being, not having to dress in a bathrobe and slippers like we used to on our way to the stage.

We walked to the entrance door to the hall that John opened for me and he walked me to the stage. We walked up the steps and went to the love chair; John helped me to take a seat in it and assisted me to put my legs in the supports.

The loop from the inserted balls was now clearly hanging down from my pussy; John turned me a quarter of a turn so that I could now also see myself displayed on the screen. It was very exciting to see myself like this; when we are filming in our bedroom there is also a television on that shows the image so that we can see ourselves, but now it was also zoomed in by Fred, me spreading wide. Then John turned me back facing our public while he pulled the loop and my balls came out both one by one. He laid them down on a towel on the floor, kneeling down he started to lick me until I reached my orgasm while I looked into the theater and in the eyes of the public. When I was done, having had a tremendous orgasm, he stood up and shoved his dick in me and fucked me until he orgasmed too and emptied his sack in my womb.

Both being satisfied for the moment, some minutes later, John helped me out of the love chair, picked up my Ben Wa balls handed me the small towel, and when I had cleaned up myself, handed me my glittering metallic balls that I took from him by the loop; we bowed for our public and walked back to the door to the shop, me feeling John's cum still dribbling down along my inner thighs.

Once back in the pantry, I took the towel hanging there and dried my thighs and pussy again before I sat down. John pored in a glass again for the two of us, waiting for Fred to come in.

When he showed up, he was most enthusiastic about our performance as the public was too as he said! It all worked out wonderful with the cam and the love chair that he told was already changed for the Sybian to enable my ride.

This time I was to enter the theater alone to perform; it made me a little nervous but eager to go there in the same time, so I stood up and stepped in my shoes and went on my way, followed by Fred as he had to man the cam. When we had gone, John followed a few minutes later to view me in my act waiting directly after passing the door into the theater. I had walked over to the stage and bowed to my public, stepped out of my shoes that I put side to side right from me and took the remote control. I positioned myself over the dildo. Kneeling down inserting it was easy; in two strokes I had it inserted and I was sitting comfortable on the device; it felt so good that I could have been seated like that for hours. During all this, I looked my public directly in their face as they were seated in a distance fro 10 to 15 ft in front of me. That was so hot! I switched on and regulated the Sybian and saw John look at me from a distance of about 20 ft. The Sybian made a heavy, roaring, sound that contributed to my sexual tension and my all over excitement due to my extreme exposure.

John waited for me to orgasm before he went to me on stage to offer me his dick. I was still sitting on the Sybian and stayed on it until he had orgasmed and ejaculated in my mouth. When he told me to stop sucking, after I had swallowed his load, I let his dick slip out of my mouth and stood up licking my lips. I kissed him giving him a good taste of his own cum. After that we turned to our audience bowing and receiving their applause. Fred came down and handed me a a bunch of flowers that's in a vase at our table now. We thanked and bowed again to leave for the pantry where we sat down waiting for Fred.

Fred came in very enthusiastic; he is very sure that this show will be an enormous success on Saturday. On Saturday there'll be catering (salad dishes and drinks) after which we'll have to do a third round on stage to make sure the public will not leave to early; in the early evening when most of the people living nearby will be having dinner not paying attention to them.

To me that seems not to be a problem as we'll have dinner at the same time as the public and when the Sybian will be put back in place behind the folding screen before the third round, we could continue performing a 69 and what comes up in us after that (or after having had our orgasms licking and sucking that way).

We agreed and I started dressing up followed by John. I cleaned my Ben Waa balls in soapy water and while I rinsed them afterwards I asked Fred for a clean tea towel to dry them off before putting them back in their box. Hygiene is very important for things you insert, and I asked Fred to clean the Sybian well so that it would be ready for Saturday. He assured me that everything would be put right by him pico bello; I kissed him on the cheek as I thanked him for his excellent guidance on everything. It was time for us to go home; it would already be a little later with the food because all restaurants are still closed.

Once dressed and ready, we went back to the theater to say goodbye to our audience after which we left and went home.

We are both looking forward to Saturday, looking back at a well spent Monday!

As I plan to publish my report as a story after Saturday, I would like to ask you to review and guide it. You are very proficient in English so my question is, would you please edit the story for me? I am really looking forward to your response because it is already Monday; when you enjoy things again, time goes so fast. Do you want to give a quick response as soon as possible, maybe today?

Looking forward hearing from you!

Love, Joan, greetings from John

*

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your fast reaction and thanks for your willingness to edit my story (that still hasn't all happened yet)! Many readers may presume my stories are all made up, but you might know different. Anyhow; it's the adventure that counts as life is so tame and lame nowadays. I'm really so glad with John there is the light of adventure glowing again! Only thing is, we have to make sure we will not be betrayed to the authorities. That's our only concern and that's why we'll start on Saturday in the beginning of the afternoon and why we are trying to keep our public in until most people will have dinner.

Looking forward hearing from you about avoiding risks as much as possible;your advice is welcome!

Love Joan

Hi Joan,

I agree with you that you and John are not offenders. I thought already it was the Covid regulations which, yes, are stripping away our civil rights. It makes me so angry at the nations of the world for giving in to this stupidity and spirit of giving in to dictators.

Joan and John, I agree with you 100 % in what you wrote about all that is happening with Covid. For the majority it is not the deadly disease that we are being told it is. This is not just a matter of public health that is at issue. It is a matter or personal liberty. That liberty is being stripped away, homes wrecked, friends separated, businesses destroyed, and more and more power being given to the government. It must stop, and the only way it will stop is for the people to stand up and say "NO!"

Have a wonderful evening.

Love,

Ron

*

Hi Ron,

That's exactly what it is all about! That is also our reason to do what we can and love to do most; we strip off our clothes and give people the kind of fun they love to see and the love we love to give. I know, our message is a bit like the flower power we don't support, but in a way, yes! It is similar. Anyway, you might say, we don't stand up, but lie down for freedom in a way.

I personally love to spread my legs for freedom and John loves to fill and clean me up for a proper sight on our essence of freedom and we do hope you sympathize with us and at least understand how we try to make lust out of lost!

Looking forward hearing of another patriotic citizen! By the way, I would love to have a good conversation with you, over a cup of tea, but our physical distance makes that impossible.

Love, Joan, greetings from John

Joan,

I love this message from you. I feel like we are kindred spirits, and I would delight in sitting with you and conversing over a cup of tea. I believe that you, John, and I would be very much alike.

I will write more in response later tonight or tomorrow sometime. For now, other things are calling for my attention.

Love,

Ron (greetings to John)

*

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your sweet and soon reaction; the time to our show runs out and we really want to make our statement for our public. If only 24 persons don't have to pay attention to much for 'social distance' in an indoor performance if only 24 persons stay mentally in normal shape and if only 24 persons spread our message, I'll be obliged to spread my legs for them! Thanks for your support, looking forward hearing from you!

Love, Joan

*

Hi Joan,

I can imagine how the hormones race through your body as you think ahead to Saturday. I find myself trying to set the scene in my own mind and wish that I could be a part of the audience - that intimate number of 24 who will be privileged to watch you live and loving sex show. It makes me so horny to think of it.

Love,

Ron

*

Hi Ron,

The prospect of what will happen on Saturday is also very exciting for both of us. John suggested that I only wear my winter coat and shoes, which seems fine to me, but we do not yet know how we will close the meeting after our performance. It may be that we get dressed and have a drink with our audience, and then it is better that I also wear a normal dress so that we can have a chat in peace.

As I wrote to you before, I am not going to wear underwear so as not to cause marks on my skin. I can put on hold-up stockings, but then you don't see much of my painted toenails. Of course I put my hair up or put it in a ponytail so that it doesn't get in the way of the view of my face when I'm doing a blowjob. I also want to wear long earrings because they emphasize the movements of my head just like the necklace that I want to wear for the same reason.

After all, it is a show that should inspire our audience.

I am also curious about what you thought of our video and I would like to hear from you if you have any suggestions for which positions and in what order we think we show the best for our third round. Looking forward to your suggestions; there is not much time left.

Love, Joan, greetings from John.

*

Hello Joan,

The excitement you are feeling is very understandable, but it does seem to me that you might want to have dress along to put on for the chat time afterwards.

Mmmmm....I delight in knowing that there will be no underwear, and it seems to me that you would want your painted toes to be very visible. So it might be best not to wear the thigh highs, although they are so often very sexy.

It appears that you are preparing well for what is to come. I wish you well and will be thinking of you throughout that day on Saturday.

As to positions, I love to see you in 69 with your pussy planted squarely on John's face and his cock in your mouth. But you surely need to be spread open on that love-seat so that he can easily eat you to orgasm. Then I think some lovely missionary fucking followed by doggy. I love to watch your titties bounce and swing as John fucks you with great fervor. Oh, and I love to see you on top, riding John, sliding up and down his cock. And I like you on top in the cowgirl position rather than reverse cowgirl - although both are exciting.

I will write later about my thoughts on your last video. Right now, I have a few things that I must do here.

So anxious for Saturday and to have a report from you about all the events.

Love,

Ron (greetings to John)

*

Hi Ron,

This morning when we had coffee John surprised me with a proposition that I didn't expect at all. Of course he has contact with Fred regularly, they organizing the event on Saturday. In his turn Fred, who has contact with the work crew that will assist on Saturday again preparing for our performance and the catering, came up with an offer.

He has two of them that volunteered to assist in the third act of our performance; as it will be an event with 'closed doors' they don't consider it a risk to be recognized or other wise to have it backfire on them. I wasn't directly sure as it overwhelmed me and I didn't have in mind which of them would be the volunteers.

Then John said to let that be a surprise, as I didn't dislike any of them on Monday that couldn't form a problem. Well as that's logic and true, he went on that we could meet them after the second act in the pantry, have dinner and drinks with them and prepare together to go on stage.

That convinced me; it is a relaxed, cozy and pleasant prospect to start for the third act that way. Furthermore it's already a long time ago we enjoyed a quartette, so he called Fred to say that I approved and then handed the phone to me.

I greeted Fred thanking him for this new contribution to the event. He said he would pass the message to the guys and that I had to fill in with John how to proceed on stage to our willing. I said that was exactly what I was going to do, said goodbye to him, and ended the conversation.

Of course, as always, John had a plan that I enthusiastically approved. During our last act we will form the Dutch flag and pennant. Our flag is red, white and blue with an orange pennant. The men will form the flag, one wearing a red t-shirt, John a white one and the third a blue one. I will use the orange pennant from the flag in the attic and turn it into a tassel sash with a Velcro fastener that I will wear around my waist. To make it more chic, I wear my black, self-upholding stockings and pumps for the third round.

The two of us go on stage and after a bow to our audience we take place on the raised upholstered four-person bed shaped surface in the center of the stage. Then we start to sixty-nine; John's head to the left for the public and mine to the right. Once we are busy the two men will enter the theater to join us on the bed. The one wearing the red t-shirt will fuck me, granting John a close look on that and being able to stimulate my clitoris while I suck the other guy, stimulating John with my hand. The public will see, from left to right, our red, white and blue crowned with the orange pennant represented by the red, white and blue t-shirts crowned with the orange tassel that will be hanging on the sash around my waist. When the two men have delivered their cum, they will leave again and I will mount John. I shall fuck him with my then sloppy pussy until he almost reaches his orgasm. At that moment we will change for sixty-nine again to finish. I am so glad that John is not too shy to lick me after someone else fucked me; that's so practical now!

JoandJ
JoandJ
100 Followers
12