The Therapist

Story Info
Kyle visits a therapist who is also a busty PAWG.
5.5k words
4.44
45.3k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was depressed. Although he enjoyed his day to day interactions with his girlfriend, there was a serious lack of intimacy. To be clear, they had sex, but it was typically devoid of passion. And even outside of sexual concerns, they just didn't touch each other all that much. Kyle missed holding hands, cuddling, spooning, etc. He had thought about asking his girlfriend about all this, but whenever he brought anything up, she dismissed it and didn't want to talk about it. He was happy overall with her, and didn't want to rock the boat, so he never pursued it.

But Kyle was starved for what he was not getting. He was in his early thirties and reaching a point where he needed more than just a quick fuck.

One evening on a whim he searched for relationship therapists. He just needed someone to talk with. Several results came up. Almost immediately Kyle regretted it. Most of them just seemed so clinical. So cold. He was about to close out his browser when his eye caught a search result for Dr. Cassie. Kyle thought this odd as Cassie didn't seem to be a last name. All the other results were of actual Doctors. Intrigued, Kyle clicked on Dr. Cassie's page.

As he suspected, this was not an actual doctor. Cassie described herself as someone who specialized in a relationships more intimate problems. She quickly acknowledged she was not an actual doctor. She was not licensed to practice medicine. She did go on to say that she was an excellent listener and loved to help people. She preferred a more hands on approach. For some reason, this appealed to Kyle. It was different from the rest of what he'd come across. "What the hell" he thought as he clicked on the Contact button, and composed a short email describing what his issue was. He closed his browser and went to sleep.

He awoke the next morning to a notification. Cassie had responded overnight. Her reply was warm and inviting, and she asked for more details. Kyle was a little surprised he even got a response, much less one that seemed concerned about his issue. So he fired back a more thorough reply, describing more in detail how he wanted more intimacy in his relationship. Cassie responded again, almost immediately that she would like to meet with Kyle. She suggested he be her last appointment of the day. That way if they hit a breakthrough they could continue talking with no worry about another appointment. She sent Kyle her office address and said she was looking forward to meeting him.

*later that afternoon*

Kyle was on his way to Cassie's office. His GPS led him to a nice neighborhood, and then to one of the homes in the neighborhood. Kyle re-checked the address to make sure he had it right. It did appear to be correct. He parked in the driveway and made his way to the front door. A few seconds after he rang the doorbell, the door opened and a woman smiled and said "Kyle?"

"Yes ma'am. I guess I have the right place then? Dr. Cassie? I was expecting an office building."

"Oh I am sorry about that. I should have mentioned that because of COVID I have been working from home. But don't worry, I still have a small office here at the house. My couch is very comfy." Cassie said, as she beckoned Kyle inside. "Just follow me and we'll get started shortly."

Cassie turned and led Kyle to her office. Kyle felt severely overdressed. He had worn slacks and a nice dress shirt. Cassie was in a t-shirt and what could only be described as booty shorts. They were snug around her thick thighs and rested just below the swell of her cheeks, which were quite large. Cassie swayed her hips as they walked, and Kyle could see the jiggle as the cheeks bounced along. Kyle's gaze went upwards and took the rest of her in. Long, dark, almost black hair. Her hips were wide. Her waist narrowed in and her torso expanded outwards. A perfect hourglass figure. This "doctor" was built like a sex goddess. Kyle had not gotten a good look at her from the front yet. She was mostly hidden by the door. Kyle shook and cleared his head. Why was he worried about what the woman looked like? He wasn't, he decided. He had scheduled this appointment to talk about some serious issues.

"Here we are," Cassie said as they reached her office. Kyle sighed in relief. He was a little worried what he would find. He was glad that it looked to be a normal office. There was a very comfortable looking leather couch, and close beside it was a recliner. Cassie's desk and computer were on the other side of the room.

"Please make yourself comfortable on the couch, Kyle." Cassie instructed. "Go ahead and lay back and relax. I'll go get us some waters."

Cassie quickly spun and left the room. Kyle took his shoes off and stretched out on the couch. It WAS comfy. He had not been there two minutes before Cassie came back into the room carrying two water bottles close to her chest. As she sat them on the small end table, Kyle got his first real look at her from the front.

The first thing he noticed were her eyes. They were striking. Dark, mysterious, warm. He suspected there was heavy eyeliner and eyeshadow. Whatever it was, it was quite appealing. The next thing Kyle noticed was the swell of her chest in her shirt. There were quite clearly two large breasts under there. As Cassie set the waters down and walked over towards her chair, Kyle saw the unmistakable bounce of large natural (and he assumed braless) breasts. And there was some considerable weight to them. They weren't perky. If anything they had quite a bit of sag to them. Kyle wasn't sure why he found this so appealing. If Kyle wasn't mistaken he also saw that Cassie's nipples were hard, and her shirt a little damp from the water. Kyle swallowed and looked away. But he caught Cassie's eyes as he did so.

Kyle thought he saw Cassie give a knowing grin. "I do apologize for my attire, Kyle. I know it isn't very professional. But I figured with you being my last appointment for the day, I would let my hair down, so to speak. So I changed into something comfortable. I should have mentioned for you to dress casually too. No harm though."

Cassie sat down in her recliner, next to Kyle. "Now then, before we get started, we need to establish some ground rules. I'm not what you would consider an orthodox therapist. My methods vary, but I've decided we're going to use hypnosis today. This is going to require you to not question any commands, er...directions I give you. Kyle, do I have your word that you will follow my lead? No second guessing, no ifs, ands, or buts. If you want me to be your therapist, these are my requirements."

"Do you mind giving me an example---" Kyle started to ask, and Cassie interrupted him, "Nah ah ah" as she wagged her finger. "Total and complete obedience. We won't get anything accomplished if you second guess me."

Kyle stared at Cassie, and she had crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, waiting on Kyle's response. "OK, yes. I agree."

Cassie's face lit up. "Splendid! We've communicated quite a bit by email, so I think I know most of what is bothering you. But for me to truly understand you, to truly get an unfiltered look at your mind we are going to have to hypnotize you. It will leave you open to suggestion, but I assure you that my intentions are pure. Give me just a few moments to prepare the room for the optimal conditions."

Kyle watched as Cassie went to the shades and drew them shut. This left only a little bit of light from the lamp sitting on her end table. She lit a few candles, and then turned off the lamp. Dim, natural, firelight was now the only source of light in the room. Kyle got a whiff of a scent that he couldn't put his finger on. Cassie apparently had lit scented candles. The atmosphere in the room had quickly gone from somewhat clinical to downright relaxing.

"Now Kyle, I want you to close your eyes. Slow your breathing, and focus only on the sound of my voice. My voice is a source of comfort to you. You are safe here on my couch. There is no judgment, no harm. Only me. I'm here to help you. Let me into your mind."

Cassie repeated this over and over. With each repetition, Kyle's breathing slowed and deepened, and the line between his conscious and unconscious thought became blurred. Cassie kept this up for at least half an hour.

"How do you feel, Kyle?" Cassie asked, almost in a whisper.

Kyle slowly responded "Sleepy. Safe. Peaceful..."

"Good." Cassie replied, and knelt down on the floor next to Kyle. She leaned in close to his ear. She huskily and sensually purred into his ear "I want you to repeat after me Kyle: I belong to Cassie. She is my safe place. She alone can give me the intimacy and passion that I need. Cassie owns me."

Kyle hesitated and Cassie instructed him again. Another pause from Kyle, and then slowly he repeated the phrase. Cassie licked her lips and whispered for Kyle to keep saying the phrase, over and over, until she told him to stop. Cassie knelt and listened as Kyle slowly repeated the phrase, over and over. Now confident that Kyle was fully hypnotized, Cassie left Kyle on the couch to continue his conditioning. She went to her bedroom to double check her preparations. On her bed, snuggly fitted, rested her nuru sheets. A large container of nuru gel sat on a warmer. Cassie brought one hand up to her large breasts and gently kneaded them. Her other hand went back to her ass. "You girls are both up next. We still have to win over poor Kyle."

Cassie went back to her office and heard Kyle obediently repeating the phrase. Cassie waited until he finished his latest repetition and interrupted him. "Very GOOD, Kyle. Now for your second phase of conditioning. Don't think I didn't see you checking out my body. I KNOW you liked what you saw. Don't lie to me, Kyle."

"Yes."

"And I wager your girlfriend does not have my ample assets. My big natural boobs.

Not those fake ones. Oh no...But real, swollen, soft, squishy, suffocating breasts. Breasts that could easily swallow up your cock. But not only your cock, but I'd wager your head as well. Your girlfriend doesn't have these, does she, Kyle?"

"No."

"What about my big, round, jiggly butt? I know you liked how it jiggled and bounced as I led you to my office. Your girlfriend doesn't have anything like this does she?"

"No."

"Mmmm...I suspected as much. You want to see mine, don't you? You want to feel them, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Good BOY, Kyle. You will soon have all you can handle. You will be unable to resist my curves. Even as we speak, your subconscious thought is already re-written. Deep down, you know you belong to me. You know the forbidden pleasure my body can bring you. When we wake you up in a bit we're just going to have to coax that knowledge up to your conscious thought. You will resist, I'm sure, but the seed has been planted. And already it begins to grow. When you hear me snap my fingers three times you will come out of your hypnosis, not consciously remembering anything we just discussed. You will be under the impression we discussed generic relationship issues. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Then awake..." Cassie said, and snapped her fingers three times.

Cassie got up and sat back in her recliner as she watched Kyle slowly wake up. Her demeanor shifted back to her casual tone. "Morning, sunshine!" Cassie joked.

Kyle was incredibly disoriented, but felt well rested. "I feel like I slept 12 hours. How long was I out?" Kyle asked. Cassie smirked and answered "Oh just about an hour or so. But don't worry, you gave me all I needed. I really think I can help you through this problem of yours. Just maybe not quite the way you anticipated."

Kyle was stretching and sat up. "Oh? What do you mean?"

"Tut-tut" Cassie responded. "Remember our agreement. No questions asked. Now I need you to follow me. You remember your college science days? How some class periods would be lectures, but then certain others would have time in the lab? Just think of our hypnosis as the lecture, and the next part as the lab work."

Kyle couldn't put his finger on it but he felt a genuine willingness to obey this woman. He shrugged and followed her. "In here, Kyle," Cassie instructed. Kyle saw the bed but wasn't quite sure of its appearance.

"Um..." Kyle pointed and before he could answer further Cassie said "yes, on you go. Oh, but lose everything except your underwear."

Kyle started to question but Cassie gave him a stern look. "Kyle, I know it seems questionable to you. If it will make you feel better then just think of this as a PG-13 movie. Nothing crazy is going to happen. And be honest, do you really expect to make any progress in your need for intimacy without actually getting a little? I'm simply going to give you what your girlfriend won't."

Cassie's words seemed to make sense on a level Kyle couldn't put into words. Kyle sheepishly stripped down to his boxers and lay down. The bed was incredibly soft. And the sheets were certainly not a natural fabric. Every logical thought was for him to get dressed and leave. But it seemed so...right. And when Cassie mentioned his girlfriend, Kyle felt a strange sense of revulsion. Maybe Cassie was right. All Kyle wanted was some cuddling now and then, just some innocent human to human contact. Was that so wrong? He could go along with this.

Cassie had to keep herself from grinning. This was going better than she anticipated. This boy must be starved for contact. Cassie reached down and slowly began to pull her t-shirt over her head. Even though her eyes were covered, she could FEEL Kyle's eyes on her body. Cassie had a two-piece swimsuit underneath her clothes. As her t-shirt went higher and higher eventually they slid over the peaks of her massive breasts, which once freed from the t-shirt swiftly dropped and settled back with a slight thud against her chest and stomach.

The swim top struggled to contain them. Cassie smirked as she saw Kyle staring.

Cassie then turned around and bent over. She hooked her thumbs into her shorts and began to slide them down her thick thighs. As they moved lower, high-waist strings of her bikini bottom appeared. The shorts continued to be removed, and Cassie's large heart-shaped butt finally came into view. The bikini bottom may as well not even have been there. The thong piece was buried so deep in her butt cheeks that Kyle could not even see it. Cassie gave a little shake and her cheeks jiggled.

Kyle was unable to look away, and Cassie knew it. She casually strolled over to the bed and started to crawl towards Kyle. Her boobs strained in her top as she crept forward. Kyle tried to look away but his gaze was locked in on Cassie's swaying breasts. Cassie positioned herself so that Kyle's head was in line with them. She then lay on her side facing Kyle, and wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in close. Kyle's head rested on her soft and squishy boobs.

"There now...just relax." Cassie stroked Kyle's back with one hand, while the other massaged his scalp. "I'll admit, Kyle, it LOOKS like we're about to take this beyond PG-13, but we still have our clothes on. And all I'm doing is giving you a back and scalp rub. This is all completely innocent"

Cassie lifted one of her thick thighs, and draped it over Kyle's lower body, pulling him in closer. "That's it...relax while Doctor Cassie gives you what you need." Cassie pushed Kyle's head deeper into her cleavage. She was intentionally making it difficult for him to breathe. They lay like this for several minutes, until Cassie pushed Kyle onto his back, and rolled over with him to lay directly atop him. This pushed his head further into her cleavage, at least as far as Cassie's swim top would allow. Cassie playfully shook them from side to side before slowly sliding down Kyle's body, to where her boobs now rested on his torso, and her face was against his.

"What do you think, Kyle? Had enough intimacy yet? I don't think you have...Do PG-13 movies these days allow French kissing?" Cassie didn't care on way or another, but as expected Kyle started to answer. Cassie darted forward and inserted her tongue deep into Kyle's mouth. Kyle instinctively responded by wrapping his arms around Cassie and pulling her even closer. He went to move his tongue to Cassie's mouth and Cassie anticipated by sucking it into her mouth and then proceeding to suck up and down its length. She repeated this for several seconds, before sliding her tongue back deep into his mouth.

Kyle was quickly losing control. His cock was starting to harden. Cassie moaned into his mouth. "Kyle, you BAD boy. That is definitely not PG-13! Down boy..." Cassie ground her pussy against Kyle for a moment, and rolled off him and back onto her side. "Turn over and face away from me."

Kyle obeyed, his mind a fog of lust at this point. He felt Cassie pull him towards her. Her large breasts squished up against his back, and a heavy thigh draped over him. Cassie gently started stroking his chest with her fingers, while her other hand was draped around his scalp. Cassie started to suck on Kyle's earlobe. If someone had walked in, it would appear that Cassie had snared a fly in her web, and was sucking out its juices.

Kyle knew that this was quickly spiraling out of his control. But Cassie was scratching every itch he had for the past few months. And this intimate connection she was building between them was arousing him too. Kyle's cock had hardened fully and was pressed up against his boxers. He started thrusting his hips, but there was nothing there to meet his thrusts. Cassie released his hear from her mouth. "Tsk tsk, Kyle. If you keep this up I'm afraid we're going to have to make this R-rated. We better slow down."

Cassie lifted her thigh off Kyle, and pushed him face down into the bed. "Don't you move from that spot, young man. I'll be right back." Kyle felt Cassie leave the bed, but didn't dare disobey. He kept his spot.

Cassie pulled the large container of nuru gel to the bed, and scooped a generous amount into her hands. It was hot, but not too hot. She let it run out of her hands onto Kyle's back and legs. She grabbed another handful and let it run down her chest, and then settled herself down on top of Kyle. He face down into the mattress, and she prone on top of him, also facing down. She began to slide her body up and down his, slightly. Stopping every so often to grind her pussy into him. She put her mouth next to his ear and whispered "Is this enough intimacy for you, Kyle?"

All Kyle could do was let out an unintelligible groan. Something in the back of his head was telling him this had gone too far. That he should stop it. And logically yes he should. He had a girlfriend at home. And intimacy problems or not, this was taking it too far. But that small bit of logic was being outweighed, in two ways. 1) His gut wanted this. He was starved for a woman's touch. Although he didn't expect it to be quite this erotic. 2) Cassie literally was outweighing his ability to leave. And Kyle was enjoying her weight on top of him.

Cassie continued: "What was that? All I could hear was a groan. I'll take that as a no. No, this isn't enough intimacy. Well Kyle, there's not much more I can do with our PG-13 rating... But wait, I do have an idea." Cassie sat up and slid down to Kyle's feet. She scooped out more gel and liberally applied it to her ass. She spread Kyle's legs and then straddled one of them. Cassie sat down and spread her ass cheeks to allow them to surround his ankle, and then started to slide herself up his leg, her ass massaging it as she went forward. "You've been checking out my ass all day, Kyle. Good thing I still have my thong on, or this might be a little too much. But I think we can maintain things PG-13 like this. I know you like how it feels..."

And Cassie was right. This was a new sensation for Kyle. He'd gotten massages before, but not from a woman with an ass as soft and big as Cassie's. Cassie continued her ass-massage of Kyle's leg. She was taking her time, enough so that Kyle started to doze off as she continued to massage the entirety of the back of his body. Cassie leaned down and start sucking on Kyle's neck. Once he came to, she whispered for him to roll over.

12