The Therapist's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never seen an uncircumcised penis. Its beautiful."

I pumped it a few times. I heard him groan.

"That's a good slut."

I pulled myself closer, just to gaze at it. The power of its raw strength flowed through my hand, through my body, to my pussy. I pumped it a few times and a thick liquid emerged from its head. I stuck out my tongue and tasted some. It was yummy. Some more came out. This time I scooped it up with my lips. Screw expensive Italian restaurants; this was fine dining. His deepened breathing told me he had no objection to my serving myself.

I remembered the vein his mother described running along the underside of his cock. I lowered my body, while lifting his tool upwards. I saw it. I took my tongue and licked its entire length. The way he gripped the arms of my chair and the new drop of pre-cum that dripped from his shaft told me he liked it.

"Slut's thirsty, you don't mind. Do you?"

"If you can get it out, you can drink it."

"Slut says thank you."

I gathered the drop in my mouth.

I again pushed his thing upward, returning my eyes to that vein. I held his cock in my right hand, kneeling before it. This time, when my tongue licked from the vein's base to the head of his penis, I applied as much pressure as I could. I was rewarded with an appreciative groan and a thin smear of pre-cum on the head of his shaft. I took the face of his cock in my mouth and collected my reward.

I decided to further explore my first uncircumcised penis. I pulled the foreskin down and watched the head of his rod emerge from its cocoon. My churning cunt pulsed and I let out a breath of air. I thought how much I liked this, maybe I should have left my son this way. After I pulled the foreskin away I leaned forward and buried my nose in it. I loved it's dark musky smell. I pushed myself up from my knees, letting his cock fall between my breasts, which I gently rubbed together, further stimulating him. I licked each of my nipples, pulled his foreskin back, and rubbed the head of his penis against the areola, mixing my spit with his pre-cum.

I knelt back down and with my tongue and lips explored the circumference of his penis where his foreskin was attached. I loved its dusky taste. I licked up and down its length, making sure I tasted each spot. I even tried playing it like a harmonica, but its girth made this near impossible.

By now he had slumped back in my chair. His hips were jerking up and down to no pattern I could discern, making my lollipop increasingly difficult to lick. I was about to take him in my mouth when, anticipating me, he said in a low gaspy voice, "Suck me," grabbed my head with both hands, and steered it to his cock.

I needed no more encouragement. Grabbing his staff with my right hand to steady it, I sank my mouth over the head of his penis. My mouth was awash with saliva; I was having a Pavlovian reaction to his manhood. I had only two other men in my mouth before, but this thing seemed bigger than both of those combined. I decided to give my jaw time to adjust and directed my attention to the head of his cock.

While I frigged his staff with my hand, I clamped my lips around the top. I took only a couple of inches in my mouth, focusing on what seemed the most sensitive parts of his penis. While doing this I used my tongue to lather the head of his instrument, alternating among the specific spots that drew the loudest groans and the places that made his cock jump and twitch. I moved my head in a circle, carefully covering my teeth with my lips, allowing him to explore the entire interior of my mouth.

My teasing of his cockhead was getting to him. The pre-cum leaked out at an increasing pace, mixing with my saliva. He put a hand on the back of my head and started to saw his thing into my mouth.

"Damn, Doc, you're a natural born cock-sucker. You like my fat cock, Dr. Slut? You want some more?"

I had no answer other than a "Mpfff...," and a slight affirmative nod of my head.

He started to push his thing into my face. He was not rough. First an inch, then two, then three, as my jaw stretched to accept this invader. I continued to use my tongue to lash at his pole, while increasing the intensity of my sucking. Soon, my cheeks were concave and the sound of my slurping filled the room. He then, unexpectedly, nudged deeper into my face. His cock banged against the entrance of my throat. My nose bumped my fist, which was still frigging his shaft. I slipped my hand further down to his testicles. He jammed his thing into my mouth again. His pubic hairs tickled my nose and I started to gag. He let go of the back of the head and I pulled back, gasping for air.

I gazed at him, wondering what I must have looked like with his cock stuffed in my face. The image warmed my already overheated pussy and throbbing clit and I had a sudden realization. I loved sucking cock. I loved having a man's hard thing buried in my face. I pulled on his cock with my left hand, desperate to get it back in my mouth. With my right hand I continued to explore his testicles.

"Please, please, I need it back," I begged

"Never had one this big before, have you Doc,' he asked.

Still panting, "No," I admitted.

"It takes awhile to get used to it. Take a breather."

I wanted to argue with him, tell him that a slutty therapist like me didn't need a breather, but he seemed to understand. "Doc, you're doing great."

I turned my attention to his scrotum. I had never really paid attention to a man's balls before. Now I marveled at their beauty and fecundity. This is where he kept the semen I was so desperate to drink or, thinking of my digression to Dr. Stone, have sprayed on my face. My gorgeous son had grown from one of these. Each testicle seemed as big as an apricot. I leaned down and kissed them. He emitted a soft moan and I looked up; he had sunk back into the chair, his eyes closed, his face passive.

I turned back to his balls. I gently licked each one. He jerked. "Careful, careful," I thought. I grasped his shaft, caressed its length, and turned back to his ball sac, kissing and licking it. Having throughly drenched it with my saliva, I gently took one of his testicles into my mouth. There I let it sit on top of my tongue. I sucked on it, using my tongue to massage its bottom and my cheeks to delight its sides. I opened my eyes and saw his cock looming before me; I enjoyed the sensation of being completely enveloped by his sex.

His breathing was once again becoming ragged. I released the testicle from my mouth. I licked the length of his cock, bottom to top, and gave his sac another thorough tongue bath. I then took the other testicle in my mouth. My face was buried in his groin and I reveled in the powerful scent of his manhood. Did my son smell like him? Could a girl live on the taste and smell of a man's cock?

I gave this testicle the same attention I had the other one. By the time I pushed it from my mouth with my tongue, I was ready to drink his cum. I had become intimate with where his jism was made, now I wanted to enjoy its sticky sexy taste.

I kneeled up again, taking his shaft in both my hands. He looked into my eyes and through labored breath said, "Doc, you are going to have to teach that trick to Mom."

I had not thought the need between my legs could become any more intense, but the notion of sharing this young man with Theresa sent me to a higher plateau. I envisioned both of us kneeling before him, our naked sweaty bodies pressed together, worshiping his magnificent tool. I took one of my hands and plunged it into my skirt, finding my clitoris. It wasn't going to take much to push my oversexed body over the edge.

Then I heard him. "Uh, uh, uh, before you can do yourself, you need to do me." I didn't need any more incentive, but if I had that would have been it. I stopped frigging myself.

I aimed his cock at my mouth and took the plunge. I was not going to take my time. I bobbed my head, taking about four inches in my mouth, then pulling back until the head of his tool was between my lip. My tongue made love to whatever part of his cock was nearby and my constant moaning, which could be heard over the sucking sounds, made clear my lust. My right hand stayed at the base of his cock, jerking him off in time with my mouth. My other hand focused on massaging his testicles and ball sac.

I looked up. His eyes were shut tight; he was lost in the pleasure I was bringing him. His hand found the back of my head, controlling my movement. He started rocking his hips with increased urgency. I ceded control to him. The head of his penis was banging against the back of my mouth and the opening to my throat. I focused on relaxing and suppressing my gag reflex. His balls tightened up; he was ready to cum. I scooped some of the juice that was spilling from my pussy and, using it as a lubricant, slipped my index finger inside his anus to stimulate his prostrate. With the thumb of my other hand I put pressure on the channel through which his sperm would geyser.

In response to my movements he opened his eyes and saw me staring at him.

"Drink my cum, you slut, whore, cunt, bitch..."

His balls further tightened and he came. My thumb blocked the flow of semen for just a beat or two, drawing out and lengthening his climax. My mouth filled with his sperm and a bit dribbled between my lips. The rest I held in my mouth. I swirled my tongue through it, savoring its flavor.

He looked at me, "Swallow."

I did. I then used my fingers to gather a few drops from my lips and chin and sucked them down. A girl could live on this stuff.

I kept my eyes on him as I once again reached for my pussy. He nodded, granting permission, and I found my clit. I has no intention of being gentle. With one hand I pulled up its hood. I placed a knuckle firmly on the bud. My body aflame, I attacked it.

His words spurred me on. "Play with your cunt you magnificent slut. What a turn-on! A beautiful accomplished woman, dressed in a two thousand dollar outfit, a queen of society, reduced to jerking off before a teen-age boy. What would your society friends say? Would they recognize the horny crazy slut kneeling before me?"

He went on and on. I was lost in his words and my sensations. Shuddering clenching spasms gripped me and I exploded, screaming, "Fuck, shit, damn, pussy, cock, cunt, fuck, fuck, fuck....." It was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced. My body shook while juice poured from my pussy.

Too weak to hold myself up, I slumped forward against his legs, gasping for breath.

As my senses returned, I saw his semi-erect thing before me. There were a few drops of dried cum on it. I leaned forward, slipped my lips over its head, and gobbled them down. I pulled back and prepared to take more into my mouth. I could feel it getting hard again.

"That's enough pretty lady, I promised to save some for Mom."

He pulled me into his lap, where I happily sat, his left arm curled around my back and my head resting on his shoulder.

"That was the sexiest thing that's ever happened to me," I told him.

Dissolving in the comfort of his arms, we exchanged a series of long lazy slow kisses. I could feel his cock becoming erect again and reached down to encourage it along. I wanted another crack at that thing. He took my hand in his, restraining me, "As I told you pretty lady, I promised to save some for Mom."

I put both arms around his neck, "Did you and your Mom plan all this?"

"No, but after listening to her raving about the smartest, sexiest, classiest, most beautiful and wisest woman she'd ever met, I was half-in-love with you myself. I told her if she went on any longer she might talk me into cheating on her. She told me I would be crazy not to, but she'd forgive me if I told her all the details.

"I do need to correct her about one thing," he added.

"Which is?"

"She's still the sexiest."

I turned to look this beautiful young man square in the face. How had I ever wondered whether Theresa had chosen the right lover? I leaned toward him, kissing the middle of his mouth.

"I need you to deliver a message to your Mom."

"What is it, Dr. Barry?"

Back to Dr. Barry, no more Doc or cunt or slut.

"I think at this point you can call me Sally."

"Yes, Sally."

"You tell your mom," I ran my tongue from the center of his mouth to the right, taking a moment to explore the corner of his mouth, "that her therapist...."

I brought my tongue back to the center of his mouth and ran it in the other direction. When I reached the corner I found his tongue waiting for me. Our tongues teased each other.

"wholeheartedly..."

I kissed an eye.

"endorses...,"

I kissed the other eye.

"nay, prescribes...."

I kissed his nose and then whispered in his ear, "an affair with her son."

As we dressed he assured me she'd want to hear the news from me. I was glad. I looked forward to telling her. I let him know that her appointment for the following day was still on. He walked me to my car and we got in one more sweet kiss before parting.

* * * *

As I was pulling out of the parking lot I turned by cell phone on. There was a message from Robert. I rang him back. I got him during a short break from a meeting; he could talk for only a few minutes. He had read the newspaper article covering last night's meet and asked me to congratulate my son. I said I would. He had a quick update for Saturday's party. I could hear voices in the background trying to get him back into the meeting. I told him the rest of the conversation could wait.

"Well this can't, I love you."

"I love you too," I replied. And although I was still savoring the taste of another man's seed in my mouth, the problem was that I did.

I contemplated my situation the rest of the way home. I had achieved what I had dreamed about as a girl: a successful career, a place in society, a sterling reputation. My beau was a pillar of the community who treated me with respect and love. There was not a thing I wanted that I could not buy and not a door closed to me that I wanted open.

The last week had exposed a side of me I didn't know existed. It wasn't just that I cheated on Robert, half the society woman I knew had men on the side. My problem is that I had no idea where the limits of my new found sexuality ended, or if there was an end. I could get away with a discrete affair; I could not if I dragged my son's swim team in for an orgy. And I couldn't be sure I wouldn't if given the opportunity. I wanted to find a way to blame Theresa, but it wasn't her fault. She was a wonderful woman who had come to me for help. The new found me was exactly that, me. My final session with Theresa was tomorrow. If I could get through it I could take a few days off to see if I could pull myself together.

* * * *

I arrived home at 7:00 P.M. There was a note from my son:

"I'll be home about 7:20. Got a big test tomorrow. Meant to ask if you could spend some time quizzing me, but forgot. If you can great, if not all my fault. Love."

Fish and broccoli were the evening's meal. I turned the heat on under a pot of water to steam the broccoli. I went to my room, peeled off my clothes, and threw them on the bed -- I would hang them up later — and put on a sweat shirt, sweat pants, and pair of sandals. I heard my son come in. He poked his head in the door.

"Did you get my note? Sorry about the late notice."

"We've got plenty of time. Dinner won't take long. I was going to saute catfish in a little oil and steam some broccoli. It shouldn't take more than fifteen minutes. After that, I'm all yours."

His eyes turned to the bed. He gestured to my leather ensemble. "Hot stuff, you wore that today?"

"Yeah, I was feeling kinda sexy this morning."

"You're kinda sexy every morning. Your guy clients must have appreciated it."

He pointed to the garters, panties, and stockings, which were a black heap on the bed. "What's that?"

I swallowed before answering. "I wore a garter belt and stockings today. I told you I was feeling sexy."

Could he see my obvious discomfort?

"Oh, I guess I've only seen them on models in a catalog, not in a pile on a bed. I didn't recognize them. I didn't know you wore such fun underwear." He paused and then, eyes curious, continued. "Is this it, or do you have anything else?"

"I bought something else the other day."

"I'd like to see it."

I should shut this conversation down. I didn't.

"It's hanging in the closet."

"No, see it on you. It ain't gonna be sexy hanging on a hanger. It will be sexy on a beautiful woman."

I had to stop this. "You don't want to see your mother in lingerie," I weakly protested. That was the best I could do?

"Actually, I do. I will get my school books out and prepare dinner. See you in a few minutes."

I went to the closet and looked at the ensemble.

Well, it wasn't that evocative. It wouldn't be like my tits would be hanging out. In fact, it was less revealing than the bathing suit I had worn last Sunday. My son was no innocent; the look on Katie's face when he had left her at the door last night confirmed what I had long suspected, they were sexually involved. It would be nice to try it on before Robert saw it.

I put in on. The bustier went to my waist, leaving about two inches of exposed flesh above the panties. Spaghetti straps ran over my shoulders. The front of the bustier was made of satin, which formed a tee shape that ran from the waist to my breasts and shoulders. There was a small red heart at the "V" of the neck line. The rest of the bustier, which covered my sides and back, was a fine mesh. My skin was visible through it. The outfit revealed more cleavage than I had anticipated: the top of the bustier ran about an inch above my nipples.

The panties were essentially a black triangle held on my a white strap that ran around my waist. It featured a small red heart matching the one on the bustier. The triangle barely covered by sex. I could see a few pubic hairs poking out the side. I tried to push them back in, but it was pointless. They were hardly visible. I thought my son wouldn't notice. I did made a mental note to trim myself down there before I saw Robert. It was a good thing I had tried it on.

The garter straps ran from the bustier to the black stockings. I turned my back to the mirror and looked over my shoulder. My butt was essentially exposed. It was about the same as wearing a thong. I experimented with various shoes before settling on a black four inch heel with a white accent and strap across the toes, leaving the sides and back of my feet exposed. I fixed my hair and applied some make-up.

When I got to the kitchen my son was not there. He had cooked dinner; that was clear from the pleasant aroma. The skillet and pot were sitting in the sink. Then I heard him shout, "Mom, come on out." I went to the door that led to the pool, which was left open. He was sitting at a table under a canopy, school books ready and two places set for dinner. He had poured me a glass of wine.

I leaned out the door, "Honey, I can't go outside like this."

"Sure you can, no one will be able to see you under the canopy."

"Yes honey, but I need to walk to the canopy and," pointing to some nearby homes, "you can see me from some of those upstairs windows."

He surveyed the windows and waved me forward. "Don't worry, they're all bedrooms and it's too early to go to bed. Now come on."

I looked around. He was probably right. I started walking towards him. Right before I got to the canopy he said, "Stop. I want to check you out in natural light. Turn around."

Glancing at the neighboring homes, still afraid I might see a face in one of the windows, I did as he asked.

"Damn, you look good. You certainly make that outfit look hot. I hope it's not wasted on Robert."