The Thesal and the Mank Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dmitri voiced a low crackling rumble, a warning not to move. He leaned in, pleased to know she was trapped, that he had her cornered. He scented her again. His cock was so hard it throbbed, his heart practically racing for him, venom in his mouth.

Dmitri went as still as she was. He waited, his eyes on her face, a breath away from her, not moving.

The silence lengthened. Dmitri was untroubled by it. He could stay this way forever, her scent bringing erotic images and smells, or the Ornthir offering them, he wasn't sure. Biting her breasts. Licking her pussy, that scent on his tongue, pushing his cock in her little cunt, his teeth hooked deep in her throat. Her blood, so deep red it was almost black, her blood in his mouth. He didn't move.

She slowly raised her head. Their faces were close, her breath warm. She didn't startle. She had known he was there.

"Donda est fa, enthuil, nat emurl," she told him miserably, her voice hopeless.

His eyes moved, the only thing, roaming her face, the shining thesal color fringed with dark lashes, dropping to her mouth parted with her light panting. She had a slight overbite, her top lip fuller. He could feel the heat of her skin, that fragile barrier.

She didn't have a secrat, but she was something. He held her eyes. She began to breathe fast. She looked down and his head dipped, capturing them again. She flinched, looking away.

Dmitri leaned back a little and considered her. He reached and touched her flushed cheek, fascinated, almost not feeling it at first she was so soft. She leaned away and then let him.

His thumb brushed at the wetness on her cheek. Her tongue came out quickly and flicked over her lips, Dmitri tensing at the movement. His eyes flashed to hers, and then the erotics of it drew his eyes to her mouth. His thumb moved, pressed there. Her skin was warm under his fingers, not cool like his.

Not a thesal, but so like one.

He could feel her breath on his thumb. His hand moved, running a long strand of her hair through his fingers slowly, lifting and smelling it again, his senses alert to all of it. His hand moved to circle behind her neck, holding his thumb against the thrumming of her pulse, soft skin, looking at her throat. He lost time a little, fascinated.

She shivered. Dmitri rumbling again in warning, his eyes meeting hers, a flush of heat through his belly. She was still so frightened.

"Dmitri," he said, his voice thesal-deep.

Her eyes shifted and she stared back at him blankly.

"Dmitri," he repeated, touching his chest with his other hand.

He touched her chest in the same place. He waited. She was staring at him. Her hand was shaking when she moved slowly, touching her own chest.

"Ah-ree-uh," she said, her voice faint.

"Aria," he echoed.

His eyes dropped to her hand on her chest. He reached, moving her hand aside gently, his fingers tracing around her breast, finding its shape, sweet and high and firm under the cloth. She didn't move but she was breathing fast, her body shaking. She turned her face away, closing her eyes tightly.

Dmitri's hand left her breast. He put his arm around her back, under her legs. He lifted her, hardly noticing her weight, walking back into the forest, carrying her. He found a place and set her down on her back, careful not to startle her.

She didn't move, her body rigid. He joined her, lying down next to her on his side, leaning over her, looking at her. He began to undo her shirt, moving from one tie to the next. She didn't stop him.

He slowly opened the flap of cloth covering her belly, tracing the pale curve of it with his fingers, such remarkable milky skin, silky and shining in the low light. He was having difficulty going slow, parting the cloth above it, one side and then the other, baring her breasts. He couldn't move for a moment, looking at her, the red flush in her lips also there in her nipples, striking, the swells full, high and perfect.

She looked away, still shaking. Dmitri leaned down and scented all around her breasts, firm and heated flesh, that softness, breathing her in. She looked down at him, his hair falling by his cheek to touch her belly.

He opened his mouth, gathering venom on his tongue, licking her nipple. He felt a shock go through him at the taste of her skin. He laved all around the soft bud, returning to suck gently.

His venom took a moment. Her nipple rose in his mouth, hardening. He went to the other as she became sensitive. She jerked with the sensation, her belly getting tight. She made a small sound.

Dmitri lifted his head, looking at her face.

She pulled away from him as far as she could, still on her back, her hands moving to cover her breasts, staring at him. He took one of her hands and lifting it off her breast effortlessly, his mouth returning to her nipple, jutting and a darker red now. She squirmed and bit her lip.

Dmitri found himself staring at her small sharp canine, a wave of delight taking him, so sweet, everything about her pleasing him. He returned to her breast, sucking on the tender, swollen nipple. She made an uncertain noise that turned into a soft cry of pleasure she cut short.

He moved to her other breast, still covered by her hand. He licked her fingers. "Aria," he said, nuzzling her hand, looking up into her eyes.

He waited. She slowly moved her hand a little, exposing her nipple, her eyes on his face. His mouth came down and he took it up, sucking, his fingers going to her other nipple, rolling it gently. Her eyes unfocused a little, her lids getting heavy. She liked it. She gave another soft cry of pleasure, and then she was offering her nipples, arching lightly.

At the sound, Dmitri felt a wave of lust so deep that he grunted. His head came up as the first scent of her arousal hit him, burning through him. He felt it coming and couldn't fight it, his secrat teeth dropping. His mouth opened, venom dripping onto her breast, nothing he could stop.

He never showed them his teeth if he could help it, but he couldn't control this.

She had the typical response. She cried out, her scent turning sharp with fear, her eyes fixed on his mouth. She was scrambling backward. She cried out again. She suddenly froze. "Asmados," she said, horrified.

Dmitri's teeth retracted. Sometimes the younger races has stories about thesals, ridiculous tales of creatures that rose from the dead, animated corpses, vicious and mindless. She obviously thought she recognized what he was and definitely thought she was in mortal danger.

She broke her stillness, her voice starting low and getting higher with terror, trying to get away again. He came up on his knees and reached, getting hold of her pants, pulling them down, off of her. She was helping him, wriggling away, still making fear sounds.

He wrapping his hand around her ankle. She shrieked, her little butt rising as she flipped--she had the sweetest little round ass he had ever seen, he wanted to bite that--and he pulled, turning her back over. She kicked out, striking his shoulder, Dmitri not even feeling it. Then she was under him again, her hands pushing on his chest, squirming.

"Donda m'telu," she was keening. "Donda m'telu."

"Don't eat me," would be his guess.

She was still trying to get away. He came up on his knees, leaning forward, holding her still, his hands at her waist, no weight on her at all. Her knees were up and tucked in front of him, her skin soft under his fingers.

He looked at her body. He didn't get tired, could hold her like this as long as he wanted. She was a curvy little thing, erotic, her skin milky-pale, warming under the forest canopy. The red in her nipples, in her lips and her cheeks was all the more startling, the small triangle of dark hair between her legs sweet, round hips and pretty knees. Her hands were pushing at his arms now, her eyes huge. She was terrified.

"Aria," he said.

She was still struggling to free herself, fluttering against him, her heart a panicked pounding.

"Nah, nah, Aria," he breathed, moving slowly, trying to calm her.

She was full of fear. Nothing he said at this point was going to soothe her and he didn't know her language anyway. He moved his hands from her waist, slowly bringing them down, savoring it, over her rounded hips, bringing his hands up to her knees, around them. He looked at her face as he pushed her knees more firmly against her chest, barely noticing her efforts to resist, gentle with her.

He leaned back, still holding her eyes, and slowly spread her legs wide. She cried out sharply. Dmitri held her still, watching her face, his cock aching. His eyes shifted, looking down at her pussy, a little secret pouch he exposed, dark rosy flesh getting even softer and sweeter in its center. Between her legs was a beautiful and delicate complexity of silky flesh with a scent rising up that was making him crazy.

He got down where he wanted, her cries getting higher with terror. He wrapped his arms around her thighs. She was thinking about his teeth, he imagined. He brought his thumbs down, spreading her outer lips, getting to the center of her, so aroused he could barely think.

She was struggling wildly now. He hardly noticed it, looking at her more. Dmitri leaned in and she went rigid in anticipation, trembling all over.

He scented her thighs, her folds, smelling the inner lips, fragile and unbelievably soft, the silkiest flesh, her clitoris jutting sweetly, still in its home, and then down to her channel, the source of that scent filling his mind.

Venom filled Dmitri's mouth. His tongue came out and touched her entrance, the trace of her liquid scent sending his cock jumping and throbbing, so much like her blood, tasting of her. She startled hard when his tongue touched her, stopping the other sounds she was making to give a sharp cry of fear.

He gathered venom on his tongue and explored up, coating her delicate folds, moving back to her entrance and then higher, exploring all around her clitoris. Soft, she was so soft under his tongue, her taste pure pleasure, his cock surging.

He glanced at her face. She had gone still, staring up at the sky, her eyes getting huge. She was tracking the sensations as he drew his tongue over her clitoris again slowly, coating it in more venom, returning for another taste at her entrance.

It would only take a moment. She began to pant lightly, the tiny glands at her passage yielding slick, preparing herself for him. She squirmed. He drew back and began to lick her clitoris delicately, teasing the small nub, passing his tongue repeatedly around the base as it swelled, stiffening. He touched the tip, settling over it. She cried out low and pulsed on his tongue, flowering open.

He went back to her passage to savor the slick coming from her now and then returned to roll his tongue around her clit again. She cried out sharply with pleasure, his venom making her sensitive.

She pulsed again as he laved her gently, her clitoris entirely engorged now, her knees trying to get higher in his arms, spreading for him. He pulled back and looked, her clit full and red, blood right there under the surface, the skin thin and delicate, sweet and slippery.

He put his mouth over the erect bud, sucking gently, her cries high and loud in the forest.

He stopped when her thighs began to shake, her slick entirely running into her ass, straining against his mouth. He brought her right to the edge of pleasure and then stopped. He did it again, and then again, pleased, in no hurry for this. He was enjoying the note of desperation in her cries, hearing it get worse. Her smell was even more delicious.

She was going to be sweet. He needed to taste other things now.

He released her thighs and came up, his hand going to his pants, unbuttoning them, freeing himself, sensitive and stiff, hard. He couldn't undress, couldn't wait that long. He'd never been this aroused, never. She whimpered, her head tilting back, her eyes half-closed and unfocused, her hips moving, her legs still spread under him.

He slipped his hand behind her head and into that silky hair, savoring it. He drew her head back, exposing her delicate throat, the pale arch. Her eyes shifted to his, blinking a little, her face still flushed.

The anticipation was sharp. Dmitri made a sound of deep need he couldn't stop, his cock settling between her thighs, guiding himself to her slippery entrance as he nuzzled her. His secrat teeth dropped, nothing she could see. Warm, so warm, her blood right there.

Haze covered his vision. He was desperately hungry.

For the first time, Dmitri remembered his Ornthir, their intentions and desires so deeply in alignment he hadn't even noticed the secrat. Dmitri's thesal instincts were overwhelming him, his secrat exerting control. Dmitri closed his eyes, slowing himself, concentrating.

The smell of her pussy and her blood mingled in his head, equal draws, a keen, delicious conflict, either one pleasure and ultimately the same to him anyway. He was trying to swim up from the lust raging through him, trying to remember himself, his body taking over, his venom sacs filling, his cock throbbing. He was so close to her, so close to being inside her in all the ways he wanted.

He summoned all his control. His teeth were sharp, made to cut cleanly. He didn't chew into his lovers. He broke through, his eyes rolling back and closing with the intense pleasure of it, sliding them into her, exquisite. It was a deep bite, firmly hooking in her. Her blood filled the delicate channels that took it.

He pressed into her passage at the same moment, nudging her repeatedly, the head of his cock slipping in slowly.

The taste of her.

When he bit her, she voiced a sharp cry of fear and pain. She was writhing under him, her pussy lightly impaled on his cock, her throat under his teeth. Dmitri shuddered. His muscles locked, his teeth in her. Her body was struggling like a bird against his, fluttering, erotic.

Her blood. He wanted to gorge himself, to fill himself with her liquid scent, the intense perfume of it. He didn't move, couldn't or he'd hurt her. He didn't have control. He could drain her in moments. He stayed carefully still. She was crying, in pain. There was nothing he could do. He felt his mating venom finally release.

She hitched twice and began to come, arching against him, her whole body going rigid, driving herself further onto his cock. Her softness yielded on his sensitive head, her knees coming up, her flesh pulling at him. She spread herself as Dmitri buried his cock as deep in her heat as he could get in one thrust. He growled behind his teeth still in her, stabbing into her slick tightness, opening her.

She strained against his cock as he thrust into her sharply, that sensation blending with what was happening as he pulled her blood for the first time, pausing to give her more venom.

Pleasure. Dmitri forgot everything but the pleasure of it, her blood like nothing he'd tasted before, like something else entirely. It was blood but not the thin stuff he was used to. This was rich and fragrant and thick, heady, making him drunk with it. He never could have imagined any woman could taste like this or feel like this, her pussy tight, spasming on his cock as she came, milking him, her walls rippling.

Dmitri shuddered with need, thrusting, pulling more, biting her deep, fucking her deep. He gave her more venom. He could feel her body jerking under him. She would come as long as he wanted, over and over. Her cries filled the forest, high and needy, making him crazy as he drew more blood, and then more. He had to stop, had to stop now. He curled, his body clenching.

His Ornthir sent him a sharp stab of warning, jerking Dmitri out of it. He opened his jaws and released her, his head coming up, an act of will. He hadn't lost control like that since he was a young thesal and his secrat's desire for blood had ridden him. The taste of the little dark-haired beauty's blood was in his mouth, in the channels that took it.

Dmitri's head dropped back, his eyes still closed, his mouth opening, running his tongue over his teeth and lips for just a little more of the taste of her, jolting with it over and over, going straight to his cock still stabbing into her. His pleasure was rising fast.

His head tilted forward, his teeth retracting, looking at her face. She was coming down from her climax, staring at him, panting hard, her lips looking swollen. Her eyes were returning to awareness. She began to wince and then she cried out in pain, his thrusts rough and urgent.

Dmitri concentrated, trying to hold off his own pleasure. He was only going to get to fuck this little beauty once and he wanted it to last. He would have drawn it out much longer if he hadn't been so hungry. Her little pussy was tight around him. He could smell the blood from tearing her barrier, sending another wave of lust through him. He didn't want this to stop.

He propped himself on his hands, looking down at her, her face full of pain, as difficult not to bite her again as it had been since he had first taken his secrat and fucked a woman. Her blood was incredible, the taste making him dizzy with lust. He wasn't hungry and he wanted more. If he were younger, he'd kill her.

She was crying now, pushing at him, his thrusts deep, her body tense. Her little pussy was tight and hot. Good, so good. He couldn't slow it enough. His pleasure was building fast. He yielded and went with it, attentive to it, alert to the sensations in his body.

Nothing had ever felt this good, not in his long life. His tongue was roaming his mouth, his teeth and lips, savoring her taste, his eyes closing again. His Ornthir was thrumming, sharing its version of a kind of ecstasy, but far, far stronger than he had ever felt from the secrat before.

He lost the thought. Dmitri's climax was coming, starting deep in his spine. He grunted, the sensations so keen that he shuddered, crying out. He couldn't hold on to it. He lost control entirely, jerking her head to the side, burying his face in her throat, biting her again, the little beauty crying out high.

He gave her more venom as he began to come so hard. He released her throat a moment later, just able to do it, pulling back and crying out again as he never did, against his instincts.

She went still, rigid, clamping on him, climaxing again, long and deep. Dmitri grinned at her fiercely and then he was spilling in her as she began to pulse on his cock, finally releasing. More, he needed more, burying his cock deep in her again, flexing, another forgotten time of pleasure. The release was huge, his body straining with it.

The pleasure finally began to withdraw in waves. He shuddered. Dmitri went still as his cock flexed a final time. Wellbeing flowed through his body, her blood like nothing else. He felt it in his spine, a deep warmth that thawed a coldness he hadn't even known was there, his cock throbbing and sensitive in her, sated.

He was licking his lips, relaxing. He heard himself voice a long, deep growl, his secrat sounding, fiercely satisfied. Dmitri looked down at the little beauty.

She was staring at him, her breathing fast. Her hand went to her throat, feeling all around. She kept feeling for it in disbelief, like the wound might have moved.

Dmitri leaned down and nuzzled her, her hand dropping, the bite already healed, unable not to. It was instinctive. He smelled her, smelling his venom in her, his cum. A surge of hot satisfaction went through him when she tilted her chin, relaxing under him, baring her throat, probably not even realizing it, submitting to him.

He drew back, voicing another deep growl, pleased. "Not Asmados," he said, his voice rumbling as it did, deep. "Thesal."

His eyes went to her throat, and then he looked more closely. He frowned lightly, reaching out with his hand and touching her there. He had never left a mark on a woman. There was a small white diamond-shaped scar on her throat where her blood ran closest to the skin, raised.