The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 05

Story Info
Alice's long refusal to have anal sex ends.
3.7k words
4.58
9.8k
10

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
652 Followers

The Thief in the Corner Office - Pt 5

**********************************

There was nothing unusual about the theft of Bill Haldeman's invention. Big corporations regularly reverse-engineer the work of independent inventors and steal it. Things changed when Haldeman found a way to fight back. In Part Five of this 10-part story, Alice ventures farther into the realm of kinky sex.

***********************************

I had bookmarked several pages in my laptop's browser, so I opened a few of them and showed Alice photographs of women in sexy attire. Most of the women were famous movie stars or models shown on red carpets. They wore lovely dresses by top designers, but the clothes weren't like anything in Alice's closet.

These were clothes worn by women who aspired to be seen as sex symbols. Very short skirts. Very revealing cleavage. Cutouts that exposed lots of skin. Skirts slit to the waist. Sheer, transparent fabrics. Most of the women were younger than Alice. None of them needed to be taken seriously in the corporate world.

"These clothes are very pretty, aren't they?" I asked with the sound generator running.

"These clothes are very pretty," Alice repeated obediently.

"You'd look sexy in these clothes, wouldn't you?"

"I'd look sexy in these clothes."

I clicked through several more images. One picture got her attention.

"Look!" she said. "A naked dress!"

"What did you say?" I asked.

"That's a naked dress! Don't tell me you've never heard of naked dresses!"

I'd never heard of naked dresses. It turns out that one way aspiring sex symbols call attention to their bodies is by wearing shockingly revealing apparel. Some of these dresses are translucent, showing off a woman's boobs or butts. Some are made of flesh-colored fabrics that seem to be painted on.

Most naked dresses use see-through cloth that lets everyone see most of each woman's body. It exposes so much that it's no different from going to a formal event in a tiny string bikini. Or even less.

"You'd look terrific in dresses like this, and it would extend your brand," I said, making sure the speakers of the sound generator pointed in Alice's direction. "Today you are considered to be a fashion leader who wears classic designer styles for business apparel and evening wear.

"This would add to your reputation. You would become known as a businesswoman who is bold and beautiful enough to wear the kind of styles favored by fashion models, movie stars, and internet celebrities. No businesswoman has done anything like this before. It moves you even farther into the vanguard."

Alice looked delighted. "Bill, you're right! I'm sure of it!" she said. I think one reason she was so quick to accept this crazy argument is that there were a few elements of truth. Alice has the lovely face and sexy body necessary to wear such bold apparel. There's a long list of successful women who managed to further their careers that way.

But none of those women are business executives! If Alice wore the kind of ultra-sexy dresses I showed her, her peers in Silicon Valley would be horrified. Wall Street types would never take her seriously again. Her board would be forced to dump her, and she'd never be able to work as an executive anywhere.

"We need to go shopping!" she said.

It wasn't long before Alice took me to go to a boutique that caters to women who are celebrities or aspire to be. The staff gave me a glass of champagne to sip as I watched Alice try on one dress after another. The owners of the boutique figured out quickly that Alice was looking for the most revealing clothes allowed by law, and they presented her with an endless series of choices.

It was enjoyable watching a woman as gorgeous as Alice modeling such erotic items, but I eventually got tired of the fashion show. I like looking at pretty girls in sexy clothes as much as the next guy, but I began to get hungry long before Alice was finished. She'd embraced the idea of remaking her image, and she repeatedly decided to try on "just one more" dress.

I had a lot of time to think as I watched Alice modeling for me. It was a little weird seeing how enthusiastic she was about apparel she used to consider slutty. My campaign to destroy Alice's life had consisted of one improvised decision after another. I made her sign a contract paying for my invention. I made her have sex with me. I made her ditch her boyfriend. I made her have types of sex that formerly repulsed her.

The thing I hadn't anticipated was how much Alice enjoyed letting me wreck the life she'd built for herself. I wondered if I was really punishing Alice by "making" her do things she enjoyed so much. She believed - rightly that she was having the best sex of her life. She believed she was making good decisions. She even thought she was in love.

I realized that I felt glad Alice was enjoying herself so much. It made everything sweeter watching her enthusiastically participate in my effort to destroy everything she'd cared about. I imagined that it would make it possible for me to do a more thorough job undermining all she once valued.

We were both starving by the time she tried on her last dress. "Let's go to Elan! I want to show off my new look!" she said. Alice bought so many items that the store agreed to deliver them all to her home. But she decided to wear a particularly bold gown to her favorite restaurant.

She planned to make a big impression, and she certainly did. When she stepped out of her limousine, the doorman at Elan looked startled at what he saw. The short skirt and plunging neckline did a fine job of showing everyone that Alice was a bombshell. A hot young actress would have looked perfect entering Elan in such a dress. But it was nothing like the tasteful couture that had always defined Alice. One by one, members of the staff were shocked to see how she was attired.

"People are looking at me, aren't they?" Alice asked after we were seated.

"Of course they are," I said truthfully. "You look fabulous."

"Bill, I am so glad you had this idea," she said. "These clothes make me feel like the most desirable woman in this room. It feels wonderful. You get all the credit."

I watched how people reacted to Alice. Elan is a classy restaurant, and the people there are too sophisticated to gawk. But I could tell they were appalled. They shook their heads and spoke in hushed tones.

It wouldn't take long for word of Alice's new personal style to spread. People who'd known her for years would be baffled. Some would wonder if she was in the middle of some kind of breakdown.

It was getting late by the time we got home. I felt tired, but Alice was wide awake. It was obvious that she enjoyed putting herself on display like never before. It gave her a lot of erotic energy. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"I want something from you," she said with a sly smile. "Can you guess what it is?"

"I think I know what you want," I said. "But there's something I want from you first."

"Anything," she said.

"I want you to dance for me again," I said. "I want to see you dance while you're wearing that dress. You've never looked sexier than you do at this moment. So put on some music and dance."

I sat in the chair where I watched Alice perform a striptease before. She selected a song that was completely different from the last time, but it featured a slow, pounding beat that made it perfect for exotic dancing.

"Ready?" she asked.

"More than ready," I said.

Alice began to move, and I saw that she'd improved since the last time she danced for me. All the suggestions I made to turn her into my slave seemed to help Alice embrace her inner slut. She was still fully clothed, but her movements were so suggestive and sultry that I felt my cock begin to get stiff.

I watched for a long time before I had to have more. "That's a beautiful dress, but it's time for you to take it off," I said. She lowered the zipper and let the dress fall to her ankles, leaving her clad in nothing but high heels and a matching set of bra and panties. Alice realized that I wanted to see her body from all angles, so she danced around in a slow circle that let me see her back, front, and sides.

"Lose the bra," I said.

She gave me a sultry look, then unhooked her bra and let it slide down her arms. Alice crossed the room and put her breasts close to my face. She slowly waved them from side to side. It was marvelously stimulating to see her working so hard to arouse me.

I'd managed to make her do lots of things that were contrary to her nature. She'd violated her personal values again and again and again. It was entertaining to imagine what the old Alice would think of what the new Alice was doing at that moment.

By now my cock ached. It needed relief. As much as I enjoyed watching Alice perform like a common stripper, I was ready for more. A lot more. All I had to do was decide what I'd have her do next.

It seemed like a good time to introduce Alice to another one of the sex acts she'd always refused to do because she felt they were degrading. There was still a long list of things I wanted to force her to do, and I was trying to pick one when Alice began waving her bottom in my face.

Tonight's the night I fuck you up the ass, Alice, I thought to myself.

"Take off the panties," I said, watching as she removed the last item of clothing that covered her magnificent body. I took a long look at her tight little butt and thought about what was about to happen. This would be a particularly enjoyable instance of me forcing Alice to do things she felt were unthinkable before we met.

"Help me get undressed," I said, standing up and letting Alice remove my clothes. She wrapped her hands around my cock, doing it in a way that reminded me she imagined my cock was huge.

The expression on her face conveyed a mix of fear and awe. It was fun being with a woman who thought I was hung. I realized that I'd have sex with lots of women in the future. It will be enjoyable to make all of them believe I have a giant cock.

"Get on your hands and knees," I said, guiding Alice onto the bed so I could fuck her doggy style. I got behind her and saw her pussy lips were wet and swollen. Dancing for me after a day of shopping for sexy clothes must have aroused her even more than I expected.

She shuddered when I ran the tip of my cock up and down the length of her gaping slit. "Oh... Bill... oh..." she said.

I took my thumb and gently pressed it inside her pussy, making sure I got it as wet and slick as possible. When it was ready, I pressed it against her little brown butthole and pushed it inside.

"Bill! What are you doing!?" she cried.

That should be obvious, I thought to myself, but I said nothing. Instead, I took my cock and ran the head back and forth over her clit. I flexed my thumb gently. Alice shuddered as my cock and thumb overwhelmed her senses.

I guided the head of my cock to her entrance and pushed inside. Alice whimpered as she experienced double penetration for the first time. Her pussy was a lot tighter than usual because my thumb was taking up so much space in her bottom, but I managed to ease in and out of the snug passage. She was a lot wetter than usual. My cock made a squishing sound as I pushed all the way into her body.

I worked in and out long enough to get us both excited. I wanted to get both of us ready to climax, then surprise her at the last moment. We went on and on, and finally, I could tell both of us were ready.

I withdrew my thumb from her ass, pulled my wet cock from her pussy, then pushed the head quickly into her butthole.

"Bill! You're too big to do that!" she cried. "It hurts!"

"Ssh. Relax, baby. Just relax. It will be fine," I said. I understood why she was so fearful. Alice believed my cock was enormous, so she must have imagined I wanted to shove a baseball bat up her tight virgin asshole.

There was no way to reassure her that she'd be able to handle my cock. I just had to work my dick into her ass as slowly and gently as possible. She'd gradually realize that I wouldn't injure her.

I could tell she didn't believe me when I said things would be fine, but it didn't matter. She had to do whatever I said, whether she believed me or not. Experiencing a feeling of such total domination was new to me, and it urged me to plunge my cock ever deeper into Alice's tight little ass.

It wasn't long before I climaxed, shooting load after load up her backside. Alice's orgasm began explosively the moment she felt my cock throb inside her. I'd come to love the loud exclamations of passion she made each time she came, and I imagined experiencing her first anal orgasm would trigger an especially thunderous exclamation.

I wasn't disappointed.

"Yaaaaaaaaah!!!! Yaaaaaaaah!!!! Aaaaaaaaah!!! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!" she screamed. The powerful muscles in her ass clamped down forcefully on my cock, squeezing me again and again and again. I was sure this was Alice's most powerful orgasm ever.

It lasted a long time. My cock was getting soft before Alice's ass stopped throbbing. When the throbbing ended she collapsed forward, sprawling face-down on the mattress. She was silent, making me wonder what she thought of my surprise.

On one level, it didn't matter. Alice had to do whatever I wanted, and I wanted to make her do all kinds of kinky things that she would never do willingly.

Still, I found myself hoping that she liked being fucked up the ass. The fact that I didn't even like Alice did nothing to change my male desire to make women feel overwhelmed with lust. I wanted her to think I was the best lover she ever had, and I wanted her to feel that way every time we had sex.

I stretched out beside Alice and took her in my arms. She pulled close to me and looked into my eyes. She seemed surprised. Shocked.

"I didn't expect that," she said. "I never imagined you'd do that to me."

I wanted to ask if she liked it. I know women hate those kinds of questions. She'd tell me what she wanted me to know.

"I'm shocked I enjoyed that so much," she said. "I still don't know how you managed to fit that giant cock of yours up my delicate little ass. I was afraid you'd hurt me."

"Do you feel okay?" I asked.

"It hurts a little, but it isn't bad," she said. "Actually, I like that it caused some pain. It made it seem... dangerous? It made your cock feel enormous inside me."

I didn't say anything. I planned to make anal sex something we did frequently. By the time I finished, I wanted Alice to beg me to fuck her ass.

After we'd relaxed for a few minutes, Alice began stroking a tattoo on my forearm.

"What kind of bird is this?" she asked.

"That is a California condor," I said. "My grandfather was a birdwatcher. He loved all birds, but the condor was his favorite."

"Why do you have a tattoo of your grandfather's favorite bird?" she asked.

"I got it when he was dying," I said, explaining that when I was a kid my grandfather liked to take me with him on his regular birdwatching trips.

If you've ever met a birdwatcher, you probably know that it's like a cult devoted to all things feathered. Grandpa didn't have many friends who liked birding, but I loved it. I didn't actually care about the birds that much. I just enjoyed spending time with him, and I particularly enjoyed how excited he got when he spotted an especially interesting bird.

The condor held a special place in his heart. It's a magnificent bird, the largest in North America. It almost went extinct, and very few birdwatchers get a chance to see one in the wild. Grandpa was getting old, and he wanted to see a condor before he died, so he arranged for us to travel to one of the few places where they lived.

We planned to spend three days there. We didn't see anything on the first two days, and we began to worry on the third day when we had no luck. But late on that last day, we saw one.

It was thrilling to see how excited he got. He took several pictures. One of them was a particularly good shot that captured the awesome power of the condor as it soared over our heads. Grandpa took that photo down to a lab and had enlargements made. He framed one and gave it to me for my birthday.

Years later Grandpa got sick, and the doctors told us he was dying. I spent as much time as I could with him. We talked a lot about the birdwatching trips we made together, and his eyes lit up when I mentioned how much I enjoyed seeing that condor.

It was horrible watching his health decline. I wanted to do something special to let him know how much I loved him. I took that picture down to a tattoo parlor and asked if they could put the condor on my arm.

It turned out well. The tattoo artist must have been very good, because he gave me something that looked almost exactly like Grandpa's photograph. Grandpa was in hospice, dying, on the day I showed it to him. I told him that the day we saw the condor was the best day of my life, and I thanked him for that day.

I'd never seen Grandpa cry before, but he cried then. These days, when I look at the picture of that magnificent bird on my arm, I remember what a magnificent man my Grandpa was.

"Wow. You were a good grandson," Alice said.

"I tried to be," I said. "Grandpa treated me like an adult. He was the only grown-up in my life who treated me like an equal. I just wish I'd enjoyed birdwatching more. He knew that the only reason I did it was because I liked spending time with him."

"That's a pretty good reason," Alice said. "I like this tattoo. I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but I like this one."

"Not a fan? Why?" I asked.

"I think most tattoos are trashy," she said. "You notice that the people who have the most tattoos tend to be on the lowest rungs of the social ladder. I've seen a few nicely drawn ones with bright colors, but most tattoos are made of that awful blue ink that is always faded and smudgy. I think it looks particularly awful on women. Slutty. I'd never get a tattoo."

That got my attention. "I'd never get a tattoo." Hmmmm. By now you must understand how much I want to make Alice do things that contradict the standards she held before we met. I immediately began working on a plan to have her get as many tattoos as would fit on her body.

You must know what happened next. I turned on my sound generator, aimed the speakers at Alice, and began turning her attitude upside down.

"You are completely correct about most tattoos, aren't you Alice?"

"I am completely correct," she said.

"But some tattoos are very nice, aren't they?" I said.

"Some tattoos are nice," she said.

"The key is finding a good artist," I said.

"The artist is key," she said.

"You need to get tattoos from a great artist. You need to have all your tattoos done by one artist so you don't have a bunch of mismatched styles. What you want are a large number of beautifully drawn tattoos using beautiful colors."

"I want beautifully drawn tattoos using beautiful colors."

"If you appeared in public with a lot of beautiful tattoos, it would help make you look like more of a fashion icon in the public eye."

"I'd look like a fashion icon."

We talked about it some more, and pretty soon it was settled. Alice would begin searching for the best tattoo artist in San Francisco. Knowing Alice, she'd find a way to transform her body into the body art version of the Mona Lisa.

I expected that I'd like the way it made Alice look. I briefly dated a woman who had a lot of tattoos, and I felt she looked sexy. A lot of people don't like tattoos, but I think the nice ones look good.

I knew what would happen after Alice unveiled her new look. People would be shocked. Alice had spent years cultivating an image as a beautiful woman who wore elegant designer clothes. They would not know what to think when she began showing up in public in ultra-sexy attire and head-to-toe body ink. The people on Wall Street would think she'd lost her mind. We live in a sexist society, and although a male executive could display tattoos, a female could not.

JQueen9
JQueen9
652 Followers
12