The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 03

Story Info
Sally entertains Sven and attends the Manor sex party.
10k words
4.49
3.9k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narrantem
Narrantem
19 Followers

Previously in The Thin End of the Wedge: Sally, a mature housewife has fucked her husband's mate, at his request. Her sexuality awoken after ten years of boring marriage, she visited the Manor House and witnessed the defloration of Mindy, a teenage bride. Returning home, excited that she has been promised her own 'greedy girl' party tomorrow, she discovers her husband is going to be fucking two escorts on his business trip. After she complains she is missing out, her husband's mate, George, arranges for her to get a visit from his friend Sven. Now read on ...

Sally showered and slipped into her dressing gown then went down and sat in the living room. About twenty minutes later she heard a vehicle stop outside the house, briefly, and then drive away. 'Ah, a taxi.', she thought. A moment later there was a firm rap on the door. She opened it and took a good look at the man standing there. His bulk filled the doorway. He was broad shouldered, about as tall as George, with a swarthy complexion and a well-trimmed beard. He was dressed in a well used black leather jacket. Jeans, boots, and a broad-brimmed leather hat completed the look which Sally would have put down as East End gangster, if she didn't already know this man was from the east of Europe. But, perhaps, all the big East End gangsters were from the east of Europe nowadays.

"Sally.", he said in a broad accent. It sounded like Sal-lay.

"Sven. Please come in."

He stepped inside and, when Sally turned back from closing the door, he gave her a single kiss on the cheek.

"Overnight?", he asked.

Sally worked out he was asking if he could stay until breakfast. She didn't object to this idea, so nodded.

"Yes, Sven."

"Good.", he grunted, and pulled a roll of notes out of his pocket which he pushed into her hand.

Sally was stunned for a moment. 'Bloody hell!', she thought. George had obviously told his friend that she was a prostitute. And before she could recover from the shock Sven spoke again.

"All extras?"

Sally nodded again, cementing her status as a whore.

"Good. And what for bareback?"

"Sorry?"

"Bareback ... er ... what is words? ... no condom ... how much extra?"

Sally said the first number that came into her head.

"Er ... fifty ... okay."

"Hmmm ... cheap ... you must like ... yes?"

Sven smiled a wicked grin, pulled out a thick wallet and counted the notes into her hand.

"I shower, yes?"

Sally closed her hand over the roll of cash and the loose notes, then took Sven by the hand and showed him up to the bathroom and shower. She gave him a towel and he thanked her. She turned away to give him some space.

"You help shower, yes?", said Sven, undressing. His black hair and short black beard were not the only hairy parts of him. As he stripped Sally discovered he was hairy all over. And he was heavily muscled with a massive chest and powerful thighs. His arms looked capable of lifting her into the air with little difficulty. He stripped down to his underpants, which covered a considerable bulge, then slipped them down to reveal the thickest cock Sally had ever seen. Flaccid, it was about the length of Tom's but so thick it shocked her. The head, partly covered by his foreskin, was fat, very rounded, and purple coloured.

Sven pulled Sally towards him and kissed her on the lips, his tongue probing her mouth. Then he pulled her dressing gown open and pushed it to the floor. He gestured at the shower. Sally started it up checking the temperature and Sven stepped in, drawing her after him. He stood under the warm water and lifted his arms. The message was clear and Sally poured a handful of shower gel and proceeded to soap Sven's chest. His thick black hair lathered up well and Sally watched the overspill trickle down his abdomen and into his crotch. She lathered his chest and his hips but deliberately kept clear of his cock, rather scared of what might ensue. Sven turned his back on her and she poured another handful of gel. His back was hairier than his chest and Sally found herself thinking 'George has sent me a gorilla, not a man.'

She soaped his back and followed the trails of suds down to his buttocks. As she applied the lather lower down she discovered his buttocks were pert, solid, and with little evidence of excess fat. Sven was washing his cock but then reached round and pulled her to his front. He pressed his body up against her running his hands up and down her back as he crushed her against his chest. Soap transferred to her chest and her breasts slipped around as she rubbed up against him. She found her nipples were engorging despite the nervousness that Sven's huge physique engendered.

"Bed now!", Sven stepped out of the shower and started to towel himself. "Go. Be ready."

Sally left him to it and retreated to the bedroom. How did a whore get herself ready? She had no idea. She turned down the bedclothes, not even sure if a whore fucked on top of, or under, the sheets. Perhaps she should ring Tom and get the girl he was currently fucking to give her some advice? On the other hand it was probably not a good idea to disturb them. She looked at the roll of money, opened it, and found there was five hundred there in crisp new notes. She added the fifty she'd got for forgoing condoms and stuffed the roll into her dressing table drawer. I've crossed a line here, she thought, I'm now officially a whore.

As she mused over her new status, slut and whore, Sven arrived. The fact that he was wearing just the little white towel she'd provided made him look bigger, and hairier, than ever. He looked a little bemused by the way she had arranged the sheets. He flicked the towel from around his hips, like a male stripper doing the big reveal, and Sally could not suppress a gasp. The warmth of the shower had had a positive effect on Sven's semi-erection, his organ had lengthened and fattened.

Then he took the towel, laid it on the bed, and lay down on it, face down. Sally thought hard. What did he want? Then it came to her, he wanted a massage, like the one he would - most likely - get in a brothel. The sort of establishment that wanted to be more upmarket and call itself a massage parlour. She went to her bedside cabinet and hoped what she was looking for would still be there. It was. A bottle of massage oil, in date despite it being many years since Sally and Tom had given each other a massage. She decanted some to her hand, waited for it to warm, then applied it to Sven's back. She straddled him and started to knead his shoulders, slowly working her way down his back until she came to his bottom. The twin globes shone with the oil and she allowed her fingers to stray between the crack and down to stroke Sven's substantial scrotum. He had the largest set of balls she had ever seen and when her fingers ran over them he groaned with pleasure.

"Good ... ah good ... turn over now?", he asked.

Sally gave the scrotum a few more strokes then pulled her hand away.

"Yes Sven ... please turn over."

He did so, moving his bulk with remarkable dexterity, then lay with his hands behind his head smiling up at her. There had been another engorgement of his cock which lay across his six-pack. Sally oiled up his chest and again worked her way down. She felt she wasn't doing very well, certainly a professional sports masseuse would, she felt, have found much to criticise in her technique, but Sven seemed happy with what she was doing and he was the customer. 'Oh God', she thought, '... the customer.' As she ran her hands up and down his body her breasts swung under her and he was probably also getting tantalising glimpses of cunt.

She worked his six-pack, careful to avoid his cock. Years ago she'd learned to keep the oils off the cock since Tom always wanted a good suck after a massage and the stuff tasted awful. Sven was, she was convinced, going to want a blow job as part of this. She made a mental note to get some flavoured massage gel.

Sally's hands arrived at Sven's massive thighs and strong legs and she started to work the oil into the hard flesh. At this point her bottom was pointing up the bed and she was looking at Sven's feet so she didn't see the hand coming. A gentle stroke of her backside was the first sign that Sven was no longer the passive recipient of her attentions. The hand moved between her thighs, stroking, and she could feel him getting closer to her sex. She tried to keep concentrating on the massage but his caresses were very distracting. Tom would have gone straight to her cunt lips but it was as if Sven was waiting for permission to become so intimate.

Abandoning the pseudo-massage she gently closed her thighs over his hand, wriggled her backside in what she hoped looked like a gesture of pleasure and put her hand over his, pushing it towards her cunt.

"Oh Sven ... that's nice ... what do you want now?"

Sven started to finger her cunt lips and took his cock in his other hand, lifting it off his abdomen.

"Suck."

Sally moved her head over his crotch and took hold of the fat cock presented to her. As her fingers closed around it, barely, Sven let go and moved his free hand to caress her dangling breast. She gripped the monster cock. It was warm and, under her fingers, it twitched and engorged in a very satisfactory way, becoming increasingly hard. It had also extended slightly. It was now longer than Tom's, more like the length of George's, though - thank God - it was not the length of Bob's from earlier that day, that would have been impossible to take! She opened her mouth and pressed down on the tip, kissing and swirling her tongue around it. Sven bucked his hips with enjoyment.

Sally knew she must go further.and stretched her mouth as wide as possible. Then she tried to take Sven's cock into her mouth. It wouldn't go, she simply couldn't get her lips round it.

"Oh god ... uuuurgh ... (gasp) (gasp)", she pulled away, unsuccessful. Sven's fingers were delving deeper and getting near to her vagina but she was worried. He's going to want his money back soon, she thought.

"It big ...", said Sven, "... little girls, they struggle."

"Yes ... it's big.", agreed Sally.

"I help."

He removed his hands from cunt and breast and, before Sally could object, took her head between them, his strong fingers wrapped around her face.

"Oh my god ...", Sally could see his cock approaching as he pressed her head down. The muscles in her neck tensed but it made no difference, he was too strong. The cock passed her lips and kept going, filling her mouth with warm flesh. She began to salivate in response and, all of a sudden, her mouth became a well lubricated tunnel for Sven to use for his pleasure. He rammed her head down repeatedly as she gurgled and struggled to draw breath. He started to snort and push his hips up at the same time as he pushed her head down.

Sally moaned, "mmmm mmmm nnnn.", as the abuse of her throat continued then, without any warning Sven rammed her down until her lips touched his pubic hair and ejaculated, jerking on the bed as his sperm flowed down her throat. She couldn't breath and started to panic and struggle. Sven took his time and waited for the muscular pulses as he ejected his seed to subside before he released her.

"Ahh ... good ... good suck ... you I thank.", said Sven, resting back against the pillows. Sally gasped for breath and could only nod an acknowledgement. She wondered what Sven had planned next, she was beginning to regret agreeing to 'all the extras' without finding out exactly what they might be. He'd cum once but those balls looked as if they might have a lot more in them. Tom would have turned over and gone to sleep at this point but Sven was looking at her with ill-disguised lust, this 'overnight' was not yet over.

"Here.", he said, patting the bed beside him.

Sally lay down next to him and he put one arm around her, pulling her in close. Then he moved her hand onto his cock. It was still erect and twitched under her fingers. She was still surprised by it's girth, she could hardly get her fingers around it. She gently stroked it for a few minutes as they lay together.

"My thank you ... I no have wife here ... missing good fuck ... you pretty."

"Oh Sven, I'm not very pretty."

"I lick you? ... Okay?"

Sally thought he had said he liked her.

"Thank you Sven."

Sven energetically moved to bring his head between her legs and spread her thighs, catching her by surprise. Then his tongue was probing away, licking her clit and even pushing into her vagina. He was good, his tongue was strong like the rest of him, and soon she was wriggling around with the pleasure.

"Oooh ... Aaah ... Oh Sven ... Aaargh."

As her clitoris became sensitive she tried to pull away.

"Oh it's too good Sven ... Oooh."

There was no respite as Sven held her tight and doubled his efforts and then Sally found herself cumming. Before the feelings overtook her Sally thought she should act the whore, after all that was what Sven was paying for.

"Fuck Sven that's good! You are wonderful! You're making me your whore."

"I do much lick with wife."

"I can tell. She's a lucky woman. Do you want to fuck now?"

"Yes ... we fuck."

Sven lifted himself over her and Sally found herself looking up at his hairy chest. She spread her legs as wide as she could and reached down for his cock. She steered it to her cunt lips and rubbed it up and down until she had coated the head with her juices, then she positioned it at the entrance to her vagina. He pushed the head in, just the head but the sensations were overwhelming.

"God Sven, that's so big. Give me more ... big man ...", it seemed the right thing to say if you were a whore, flatter the client whether it was true or not, though in this case she didn't need to lie.

Flattery certainly had it's effect, Sven grunted with pleasure, and pushed. His rock hard cock filled her up and, when she thought he was fully in and she could take no more, he pushed the other half in.

"Oh God ... Oh shit ... Oh fuck ... Shiiiiit!"

With his hips trapping her down, and his cock stretching her out, she felt part of this man. She couldn't see much, his body covering her, but she didn't need to. All her senses were concentrated around her cunt as she waited for him to move. She ran her fingers through his chest hair and willed him to move.

"You tight.", he grunted, "You like my daughter."

Sally stiffened, had this man committed incest?

"My daughter ... her boyfriend ...he say she tight."

So, perhaps he hadn't fucked his own daughter. Sally wondered who he had fucked who wasn't tight, presumably his wife if she'd had children. It occured to her he'd perhaps fucked experienced prostitutes who were used to taking such girth.

"Have you fucked whores Sven?", she asked. It just blurted out, she couldn't stop it.

"Yes ... I fuck many whores ... German whores ... Dutch whores ... all good."

Sally thought 'And now you're fucking a British whore' and decided if that's what she was then she should embrace it.

"Call me a whore, Sven ... I'm not your wife ... I'm not your daughter ... But I am your slut ... Fuck me ... Please! Please!"

Talking dirty to Sven was clearly the way to get him going.

"You my whore ... Sally ... I fuck you good!"

He pulled back and started to ram his cock into her. It was as if he was trying to pound her through the headboard and into the wall. Or throught the wall and into next door. He flung his entire weight behind each thrust and Sally screamed. She could not stop herself, each thrust seemed to rearrange her guts, and pound her abdomen so that she grunted involuntarily.

Then he pulled out, scooped her off the bed and stood her against the wall. He grabbed her right thigh and lifted her leg up higher and higher until it was pointing at the ceiling, and she was stood on the tiptoes of her left leg. In this position, like some sort of a slutty ballerina, her cunt was fully exposed and, holding her with her right leg and left arm, Sven penetrated her again. He pounded upwards.

"Aaargh aaargh oooooh damn! Bugger! Fuck!", shouted Sally as he hammered up into her. At full penetration her left leg left the floor and waved in the air for a moment, he was literally lifting her off the floor with his cock. Earlier that day she'd seen little waif Mindy lifted in a similar way, on Bob's cock but she was a tiny teenager, not carrying Sally's more mature weight.

Then Sven put Sally onto the floor facing the bed. He arranged her so that her upper body was flat on the sheets. She went along with it and considered that face down on the sheets, with her knees on the floor, her cunt was his to take. He knelt behind her and rammed into her again. With her body bent over the edge of the bed there was nowhere to go, unless the bed slipped, which it didn't. So his thrusts went deeper and she could feel him hitting her cervix. Sally's cries deteriorated into a series of animal grunts...

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh ..."

The sex was getting bruising now and Sally began to hope he was near to cumming. She watched the bedroom clock, which now said five past eleven and grabbed the eiderdown, her fingers grasping and releasing in response to each thrust. Sven held on to her hips so there was nowhere to go and the clock said twenty eight minutes past when he finally came, with a roar. He swiftly pulled her up, turned her to face him, sat her on the edge of the bed, and spurted his sperm all over her breasts.

"Wait.", he said when no more cum splashed out, and he went into the bathroom. Sally thought he'd perhaps gone for a shower but he was back almost straight away with his mobile phone. He took a photo of her sitting on the edge of the bed, her face sweaty, her legs wide apart, her cunt red with pounding, and her breasts covered with cum.

The next forty-five minutes were dedicated to photography. Sally found herself cleaning his cock with her tongue while Sven adjusted the angle of the phone trying to get a good shot. Then Sven smeared the cum from her breasts onto her cunt and photographed her legs spread wide. She was positioned standing, at various angles, kneeling, holding her tits out towards the camera, then sucking one of her own nipples. Bum up, head down, with her hand on her cunt was popular. He took several shots from the back and some from the side, insisting she turn her head to smile at the camera. Finally he got her to masturbate and took several shots of her writhing about in the bed. To Sally's surprise she discovered that having someone photograph her while she fingered herself added a lot to the experience and she soon came.

Finally Sven lay back down on the bed and patted the eiderdown next to him. Sally guessed this was his instruction to cuddle up to him, which she did. He flicked through the photos, occasionally showing her one. Sally looked at the woman on the screen, sweaty, cum soaked, with mussed-up hair and thought she'd really done it now. These will be all over the internet by tomorrow night. Then Sven picked a photo, attached it to a message, and sent it flying into the aether.

"Oh ...", said Sally, alarmed.

"I send my wife." said Sven. "She like to see my whores."

"Goodness ..."

"Yes. She hot woman. Very sex."

His smartphone made those clicking noises as someone wrote a reply to the message. Then it pinged. Sven studied the reply.

"She like you. She has ideas."

"What ideas?", Sally asked. Was it normal for a punter to get suggestions from his wife?

"She want to see you take me ... how is words? ... like naughty dog."

"Oh."

Sven moved to Sally's dressing table and set up the smartphone, clearly intending to film a movie. He fiddled with the phone for a minute, pressed record, and returned to the bed. He knelt up, his cock still hard, and invited Sally to suck. This time he just needed one hand in her hair to force her down, Sally was beginning to learn how to cope with his girth. He only made her take a dozen strokes before releasing her and, while she was still coughing and spluttering, dragged her into the doggy position.

Narrantem
Narrantem
19 Followers