The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 07

Story Info
Sally's slut life goes wild when Tom brings home a barmaid.
9.3k words
4.81
3k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narrantem
Narrantem
19 Followers

Last time in The Thin End of the Wedge: Sally, an ordinary housewife, 39, is needing more and more sex to keep her satisfied. Perhaps something to do with the Red elixir in her system. She has just finished her first day as a working girl, working from home. Nine punters fucked her that day but, to her disappointment, she had to share some with pensioner Mary from the Neighbourhood Watch. Now read on ...

After Gruffydd had left Mary went home. There was no mention of Neighbourhood Watch demands and Sally watched as she crossed the road to her house. There was a slow carefulness about how Mary moved, as if she was walking on snow or ice, but then she had been fucked rigid. Many, much younger women than her, would have struggled to cope with what she had been put through. Sally was reminded of the phrase, 'she couldn't walk straight for days!'

Gruffydd was the last punter for the day and when Sally walked into the kitchen wearing her cum stained dressing gown she found Tom counting the cash. There was quite a pile and he looked pleased.

Then he stood up, stuffed the notes in his pocket, and declared, "Right! I'm off to the Black Bull for a pasty and some beer!"

"What about me?" whimpered Sally, feeling like she'd rather like a pasty too. And she could definitely cope with a stiff drink.

"I think, luv," said Tom. "You'd best be having a bath and washing your hair. You stink of men's sweat and there's at least three men's jizz in your hair."

"Oh yes," she agreed. "I suppose you're right."

"I'll see you when I see you," he grinned. And with that he grabbed his jacket and left.

Sally got herself that drink, a gin and tonic, and made herself a soup and a sandwich, then retreated to the bathroom. She washed her hair and then luxuriated in the hot bath. Red was still making her feel very randy and she frigged herself to orgasm, her jerking limbs stirring the warm water and her cries echoing off the tiles. It was nice, but not as nice as when someone else did it, or when she came from fucking. Was that some feature of Red, did it make you crave for other people providing the sexual stimulus?

The jizzed-on dressing gown went into the wash and she put on her lemon coloured night dress and sat with a second drink watching some television. As usual there was little on to entertain her. She watched a true crime documentary about kidnapped girls being rescued from a strange cult. But after that there was nothing that piqued her interest so she switched off the television and thought through the events of the last few days.

Accepting Tom's cuckolding request and consuming doses of Red up at the Manor House had certainly changed her world. She was having more frequent and more intense orgasms. It was like a drug. But, she reminded herself, she could quit this new lifestyle anytime she wished. Go back to being boring Sally with boring sex from Tom. Anytime she wanted. It was just that she didn't want to yet, and she didn't think Tom wanted her to give up either.

As if on cue the front door lock rattled and Sally glanced at the clock. It was just past closing time at the Black Bull pub so this must be Tom coming home. Perhaps she could persuade him to fuck her before sleep. She gently pulled up her nightdress to reveal more thigh and a hint of cunt in the hope of getting him feeling randy.

It was Tom, but he wasn't alone. He had his arm around the shoulders of Trixie, the barmaid from the Black Bull, and she in turn had a slender arm around his waist. Trixie was the daughter of two estate workers up at the Manor. Sue, her mother, was a milkmaid, or milk technician as they were now called. Mark was a general labourer on the estate, or as they referred to him frequently, a 'good for nothing'. He was clearly good for something though, for the pair had given birth to the most delightfully attractive daughter. Trixie was about ninteen years old and had been a barmaid at the Black Bull for around six months. The customers had quickly grown to love being served their ale by this smiling teen.

She was petite and slender with an open and innocent face that made her look years younger. She sported fair hair that dangled in plaits and she had well developed breasts, very well developed breasts. The landlord, Delroy, had a dress code for his bar staff. The men wore black trousers, lace fronted white shirts, and multi-coloured waistcoats. The girls were dressed in lace trimmed peasant smocks, worn 'off the shoulder' and exposing lots of bust, with short, black, pleated skirts. Sally had seen many a customer gazing down Trixie's cleavage past the lace and frills and fantasising, just as Tom was doing now. Though it was looking, in this case, that Tom's fantasies were about to come true.

The door was swinging closed when it opened again and a man clumsily staggered in and pushed it shut. It was Mark.

"Hey Sally!" he grinned. "Great to see you!" He then gave a great, boozy, belch. Sally looked at Tom, with a bemused expression, her eyes demanding an explanation.

Tom shrugged his shoulders, "Trixie has agreed to spend the night. I'm gonna give her a good seeing to!" His voice was slightly blurry from drink. Trixie pulled her little, lithe, body closer to him and giggled. Her head barely came up to his armpit.

"What about me?" whispered Sally, watching her bedtime sex slipping away as her petite competition pouted up at her husband.

"We," Tom indicated Trixie and himself. "Well we thought you could take her Dad into the guest room and keep him warm."

Tom waved his hand at Mark, who stood there swaying slightly. Sally looked at Trixie who was smiling up at her from under Tom's arm. Trixie's face always lit up when she smiled, going in an instant from slightly grumpy teenager, to delightful little girl. It was impossible for Sally to stay angry, the teen was like a naughty kitten. When she was smiling at you one look from Trixie's big round blue eyes and you would forgive her anything.

The result of that beaming smile was that Tom and Trixie disappeared upstairs and into the master bedroom. And Sally followed, guiding Mark up the stairs and into the spare room.

He stood, uncertain, at the bottom of the bed, then spoke, "I need a piss."

Sally told him the way to the bathroom, even he couldn't miss it, she thought. Then she turned down the sheets and realised they were still stained from earlier activities. Confident that Mark would never notice the stains in the state he was in she stripped off her nightdress and lay with her back on the pillows and her legs spread wide. She ran her fingers up and down her crack, to get some lubrication flowing, and then, as Mark returned from his ablutions, she pulled her cunt lips wide with both hands.

She couldn't have physically been more inviting, but for good measure said, "Come and give me a good fuck, you hunk!" This was said in the deepest, sexiest, lusty voice she could manage.

Mark staggered to the bed, sat down heavily, then lay down and dragged up the bedclothes at his side of the bed and pulled them over him. He lay on his side, put his arm around Sally and snuggled close, one hand clutching her tits. He lay very still, not quite asleep, but certainly not wide awake, his breathing deep and slow. Sally pulled the bedclothes over herself and wondered if all she was going to do tonight was to keep him warm. It was quiet in the spare room, only the ticking of the bedside clock and Mark's gentle breathing, so she could frequently hear hints of what was happening in her bedroom, with her husband. A lot was giggles, sighs and moans, high pitched for Trixie and low for Tom, but there were occasional sentences.

"Kiss it girl," she heard Tom say.

Trixie replied, "Oh mister Tom, it's much bigger than my boyfriend's."

"It's a man's cock, Trixie," Tom assured her. "Now wrap your lips around it and get sucking."

Everything went very quiet for a while, then she heard Tom say, "I'm gonna lick your clit now."

Trixie giggled then very shortly after said, "Oh your beard's a bit scratchy. Oh, don't stop, Tom! Please don't stop!"

Sally heard the movement on the bed as foreplay gave way to fucking, then bouncing sounds punctuated by Trixie's tiny screams. Trixie was loud, her pleasure seemed to go straight from her head to her voice without a volume control.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Yes!" she said. "Fuck me harder Tom! Oh my, you are fucking harder! That is hard. My boyfriend has never managed it that hard! Give me more Tom. Give me more!!"

As they continued to fuck rational sentences dissolved into squeals, grunts, squeaks and screams for a time, then subsided.

"Can we do it again, Tom?" panted Trixie.

It went quiet as, presumably, Tom gathered his strength for round two. Sally looked at the bedside clock, she'd been laid next to Mark now for a good fourty minutes. They were both nicely warm under the sheets and interesting things were, at last, beginning to happen. A little earlier Sally had reached down to Mark's cock and found it was thick and semi-erect. She decided to give it some stimulation and, as she stroked it, Mark flexed his back and stretched his legs languidly. Then he suddenly pulled her towards him so they were spooning and jammed his hand between her thighs.

"You wanna fuck?" Mark asked, quietly.

"Yes please Mark," Sally replied, delighted that the night wasn't going to be a complete write off. Mark adjusted his position, lifting her thigh so he could penetrate her from behind, and pushed his still rather soft penis towards her vagina. It failed to penetrate first time. But the pure eroticism of fucking someone else's wife, and the warmth and movement of Sally's body next to him, caused a rapid engorgement, despite the amount of alcohol he'd drunk.

Sally felt his cock enter her, first just the tip, then more and more inches, "Oh yes Mark. Yes, take me. Give me all of it." He pushed and shoved and then his thighs touched her buttocks, and he had put his entire length into her. It was a very satisfying feeling.

Then he started to move making long, slow, gentle thrusts. His drunken voice came over her shoulder, "I luv you Sally. I really do. I luv you lots. I've fancied you for years. You're one sexy woman, especially your great tits. And your ass. Oh, and you've got great hips." As he said this he pushed one arm under her, and lay the other on top. In this position he could grab both of her tits and he proceeded to caress them, tweaking her nipples, whilst keeping up a steady rhythm of thrusts.

For Sally this was very different to the sex she'd been having all day and she relaxed and just let it happen. In the other bedroom she could hear that Tom and Trixie were going for seconds but she didn't care. Her cunt was well filled, her nipples engorged and well stimulated, and she was warm and comfortable. There was no need to be jealous. Mark kept going, long slow strokes, and then Sally had her first orgasm with this rather clumsy, drunk, labourer. He didn't stop though, just kept thrusting through her twitching and wriggling and Sally guessed that with all the alcohol in him his cock wasn't that sensitive. It was another half hour of uninterrupted thrusting before he was grunting out his orgasm and Sally had cum twice more in that time.

When Mark finally came he simply stopped thrusting with his cock at full penetration, hung onto Sally's hips, and waited for his spurts of cum to stop. He made no attempt to pull out, just let it happen. Another load of semen jetted quietly into her vagina. How many loads she had taken today? Sally simply couldn't remember, she'd lost count several men ago.

"Ahhh!" she said. "That was lovely, Mark. Thank you. Do you want me to lick you clean?"

But the only response was a gentle snoring.

The house was quiet now. Either Tom and Trixie were resting or they had fallen asleep too. Sally let herself drift off to sleep with Mark's hands holding her hips and his flaccid cock eventually dropped out of her cunt and lay between her thighs.

Sally woke up suddenly. It was an hour later by the bedside clock, and Mark was no longer in bed with her, though the hollow in the bed where he had been lying was still warm so he can't have been gone long. She listened and thought she could hear the bed creaking in the main bedroom. At first she thought that Tom and Trixie were at it again, then she heard talking from the bedroom.

Trixie, her voice full of emotion, said, "Fuck me please Daddy. Don't worry. I want you to do it."

"Oh Trixie," said Mark. "I've wanted to for years. I'm gonna do it. I only every dreamed about it before. But now I'm gonna fuck you!"

"Yes Daddy," encouraged Trixie. "I want you to give it to me. I want your cock. Your wonderful big cock. So give me your cock, don't make your little girl beg for it."

Sally thought that begging for it was exactly what Trixe was doing. And what was happening sounded too interesting to ignore. She quickly grabbed a towel from the floor and wrapped it around herself, then ran to the main bedroom. Tom was there with his phone held outstretched, filming the couple on the bed.

Trixie lay on her back with her legs spread wide. Her father knelt between her thighs, his cock fully erect and waving in front of his daughter. He had his hands on her firm teen breasts and she was holding them there, helping him to cup them, the tight little nipples showing through their joined fingers. She was looking up at him with an intense expression, her mouth open, her tongue licking her lips. And, like a slut, she was repeatedly arching her back, lifting her hips off the bed, pushing her cunt up provocatively towards her father's cock. Daring him to take her. Inviting him to take her.

Tom was trying to get the perfect angle to film the action and Sally could not resist getting closer herself. Her body, powered by Red, was becoming extremely aroused by the situation before her. Would Mark actually commit incest? Would he take his own daughter? And would he do it, shamelessly, in front of witnesses?

Mark noticed her getting closer, "Oh Sally I want to do this to Trixie so much."

He looked at her as if he expected her to object but Sally was too powered up by Red to get in the way of an incestuous coupling. She smiled, dropped the towel, moved forward and took hold of Mark's fat cock, "She wants it Mark. She wants her Daddy inside her. She wants the man who made her to take her."

"Yes Daddy," said Trixie. "Don't make me wait any longer! I want your big fat cock inside me. I want to feel your length. I want to cum on your cock!"

Sally steered Mark's long, fat, cock towards Trixie. It was very erect, very upright, and so stiff and hard it was difficult to change the angle but by dint of some effort she brought it down to an position where it was pointing directly at Trixie's cunt. Trixie strained her hips up and held her pudenda by her father's cock. The tip wavered near her cunt lips and Sally steered it to Trixie's vagina.

"Please! Please! Please!" begged Trixie.

"Push Mark," said Sally. "Put it in her, do it, let your lust guide you."

Sally's voice had become gruff and lustful itself, and she could feel her breathing become faster. She was desperate to see this. Then Mark staggered forward, as if ropes that had been holding him back had suddenly snapped. He speared his daughter with his cock and, pulling his hands free of hers, grabbed at her waist and plunged in.

"Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy, I love you. Fuck me! Fuck me!" said Trixie.

Mark said nothing but applied himself to pounding his daughter who held him with her arms and scissored her legs around his waist. He drove deep into her with each thrust and the mattress bounced with each stroke. Trixie pulled Mark's face close and kissed him, their tongues lapping and moving together greedily. Wordless moans and her muted screams filled the room. Tom looked very pleased with the footage he was getting.

As if by a secret signal, that Sally could not detect, the pair rolled over. And now Trixie was making the moves, slamming her hips down to force her father's cock hard into her cunt. She was staring fiercely into his eyes with an expression of pure lust on her face and he was vigorously mauling her large, firm, teen breasts.

Then, downstairs, Sally heard a loud knock on the front door.

Tom was completely caught up in documenting the incest on his phone and didn't seem to have heard. The two on the bed were never going to have noticed anything other than each other, so that left Sally to do something about it. She hesitated, perhaps whoever it was would go away, and she could go back to watching the incredible sight of father and daughter going at it like newlyweds. But then the knock came again - if anything more insistent than before. She sighed, then went downstairs and answered the door only realising at the last moment that she was stark naked. 'Bloody Red!', she thought, 'It makes me feel so good, but I'm losing all sense of shame.'

It was Sue, Mark's wife, at the door, "Oh sorry Sally, so sorry to disturb you, to get you out of bed. But is my husband there?" Wrapped in a long trenchcoat, and looking quite distressed, Sue was wringing her fingers together nervously. Stood just behind her, in the light of the street lamps, was the giant figure of Delroy, the landlord of the Black Bull.

Sally had always considered him an ironic choice of manager for the establishment. The brewery that owned the Black Bull had put him in charge about three years ago when the old landlord, Charlie, had retired. Under Charlie the pub had just ticked over, as it had for many years, unchanging and rather old fashioned. Delroy had been brought in to liven the place up, which he'd done with better decor, smarter dressed staff, better food, and special evenings like quiz nights and Karaoke evenings. He was Afro-Carribean, over six feet tall, with a gym-fit body and a very handsome face - ironically a 'black bull' in his own right. Sally had always secretly found him very attractive and now he was on her doorstep looking at her nakedness!

Delroy took over the conversation from Sue, "We're worried about Mark."

His voice was deep, like liquid chocolate, and Sally felt herself melting in response, "He left the Black Bull at last orders," continued Delroy. "But he hasn't arrived home and Sue is very worried."

He spoke quietly, a good thing since it was the early hours of the morning. And he seemed entirely unphased by the fact that Sally was stark naked. He went on, "We've tried some of Mark's usual places where he crashes and have had no luck. But we did find someone who said they saw him heading this way with Tom."

Here Red took charge of Sally's thoughts and bodily reactions. A few months ago Sally would have never dreamed of sex outside of her marriage to Tom, and would have thought hard and long about the consequences of letting Sue know her husband was in the house, and in her daughter. Now she thought no further than the possibility that Delroy might reveal his, probably impressive, cock.

Sally invited the pair in, saying, "He's here, Sue. Trixie too. Come in please. Both of you."

Sue stumbled into the house with a look of relief on her face that her husband has been found. She looked around for him, glancing at the sofa and then looked at Sally, relief turning to puzzlement. Sally realised that Sue had expected to find her husband, blind drunk, asleep, on the sofa. She must have found him in that position many times, in quite a few people's houses, for it to be the first place she looked for him.

Sue pointed upwards, "He's okay Sue. He's upstairs. He's been sleeping in our guest room." This was true, as far as it went, it was just that a lot more had gone on, and was still going on. Faint sex sounds could be heard from upstairs and Sue ran towards the stairs.

Narrantem
Narrantem
19 Followers