The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 08

Story Info
Sally has a frustrating day, but Tom finds a good solution!
10.8k words
4.64
1.8k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously in The Thin End of the Wedge: After a day as a whore servicing punters in her own home Sally witnessed incest, as Mark fucked his daughter Trixie, and black breeding, as Delroy the black bull - who was the landlord of the Black Bull pub - seeded Trixie. Sally decided she wanted more men like Delroy, and, before sleep, suggested a Caribbean holiday to her husband Tom. Now read on ...

Sally slept in the next morning, so Tom had to go to work without breakfast.

"I'll get something on the way in, luv," he said, kissing her goodbye as she sat nursing her first cup of tea of the day in the kitchen. "And I'll think about what you asked for last night. Bye!"

Sally took a cuppa up to Trixie who still looked exhausted from the previous night's events.

"How are you feeling this morning?" she asked, gently, though the Red in Sally's body made her want to jump into bed with the teen and finger her to a climax. Or, even better, to get Trixie to do it to her.

"A bit rough if I'm honest, Sally," admitted the teen. "But I've been comparing what Kevin does for me, and what Delroy did last night."

Kevin was Trixie's boyfriend from the village, a nice lad but in no way as skillful, or well endowed, a lover as Delroy. Sally had heard the phrase 'black owned' but was finding herself looking at the reality. Trixie would probably never go back to her white boyfriend with his average sized cock, but might now spend her life looking for larger and larger black cocks to fill her. She might marry, but probably only to a man who would be happy as a cuckold. A man who would be content to watch his wife every weekend grunting, gasping, and screaming out her orgasm under one or more black bulls.

"Am I going to have a black baby?" asked Trixie. Her expression suggested that, this morning, she might be having second thoughts. Last night she'd been begging Delroy to make her pregnant, to put a black baby in her womb, but in the cold light of day the idea of becoming a mother at eighteen was possibly not so appetising a prospect.

"Will you have a baby? Or will it be black?" Sally was aware there were two, equally significant, things implied in Trixie's question.

"Both," said the teen.

"I don't have much experience of interracial coupling Trixie," admitted Sally. "I suppose the child could be anything from slightly coffee coloured to jet black. Sorry I can't help more. Does it matter what colour the child is?"

"Probably not," agreed Trixie. "But do you think I have a 'Bun in the Oven' as my mother refers to it?"

"Possibly," said childless Sally. "You might have conceived, especially given the amount of cum I watched Delroy put in you in the early hours of this morning. But remember, some couples try for years before a child arrives."

Trixie looked thoughtful at this news and Sally left her to drink her tea in bed. A quarter of an hour later Sally heard the shower being used, and shortly after that Trixie appeared downstairs.

"Thanks for letting me fuck Tom," said the teen. "Most wives wouldn't have let it happen. But I needed a damn good fucking last night, and God, I got it! Three different men. You must think I'm such a slut."

Sally smiled secretively, thinking of all the men she'd fucked recently. Three men was just getting started as a slut.

Trixie continued, "Now to go home and face Mum."

The rest of the day was dreadful for Sally's frustration. After yesterday, when she had a queue of men at the door, today was horribly quiet. But her desire to fuck hadn't gone down, if anything she wanted more sex. Today. Right now!

When the postman arrived she opened her dressing gown a lot wider than was respectable giving him a view of a lot of cleavage and breast, her rounded belly and just a flash of cunt. Then she gave him her biggest and most inviting smile hoping to entice him into the house. But all he did was to give her a strange look and carry on with his round. She decided, grumpily, that he must be gay.

Then a couple of workmen came to look at a drain at the side of the road near the house. Sally quickly went out and offered cups of tea. They liked that idea and she returned inside to brew the cuppa's. She chose a dress, wearing it bra-less and, after delivering the drinks, settled down to doing some gardening. She tried to arrange it so that when she bent over to do a little bit of weeding the workmen got a really good view down her cleavage. The front garden hadn't been weeded for years so there were plenty of weeds to go at and her tits swayed from side to side under her chest as she dug in the earth.

The tactic didn't work. They had happily accepted the cups of tea, but seemed to be immune to her charms and, unlike in the porn movies, did not follow her into the house to perform well choreographed sex.

"Damn!" said Sally to herself when she was back inside, and the workmen had tidied up their tools and departed. Evidently there were lots of gay men about today.

Then, while she was thinking about how workers in porn movies would happily fuck the lady of the house, she remembered Tom's stash of porn. Hidden at the back of the television cupboard for late night viewing when Sally wasn't available for sex, Tom had a collection of very naughty DVDs. Sally delved in the cupboard and dragged them out.

Most had unofficial-looking boxes, or were in cheap plastic sleeves, with simple home-printed labels. They made her think he'd probably bought them from someone down at the pub. Only one of them had the garish printed label of a proper sex shop offering, replete with colour photographs from the action, and that one looked very old fashioned. She put it aside. She looked through the pile then turned all the unofficial DVDs upside down, so she couldn't see the labels, and picked one at random. When she turned it over she read 'Schoolgirls on Heat!' from the 'British Amateurs' studio.

"Hmmmm," she said quietly to herself. "Well, here's hoping it turns me on and I get a good cum."

The video was clearly amateur footage though of reasonable quality, and clear enough so every detail could be seen. Sally settled back to watch. The movie opened with a shot of a long building, supposedly a school, and the pickup artist, followed by his cameraman, approached a group of girls standing near the school gate. There were four of them. Sally, looking closely at the girls thought they were probably aged ninteen or twenty, but it looked like they'd been chosen for having a younger, more innocent, look. And they certainly looked like amateurs, no supermodels here, just average looking girls who could be the 'girl next door' on any British street.

Over this scene, at the bottom of the screen, a disclaimer flashed up to state that all the participants were at least eighteen years old at the time of shooting. The pickup artist chatted with the girls for a few minutes, and the cameraman zoomed in on white short-sleeved blouses pushed out by tiny pointed breasts, and black pleated skirts that ended above the knee. The girls looked very bored. Some were chewing gum, or twirling their hair as if they'd been told by the director to act like St. Trinian's girls. They were clearly too old for their school uniforms, so it did look a bit silly, but Sally knew there were men, particularly British men, who liked the 'schoolgirl' look. Then pickup guy invited the girls for drinks and a party. He said he knew a great place nearby.

The next scene showed the pickup artist and the girls arriving at a set of apartments. The building, one of several, consisted of three floors of brutalist architecture, each level with flats where the front doors opened out onto a common walkway. A concrete jungle where predators of various kinds could hunt. The over-zealous bailiff, the drug dealer, the loan shark, and the pimp, would be happy plying their trade here thought Sally, knowing these people probably actually lived somewhere much nicer.

The girls were shepherded into one of the flats. They had already been given bottles of booze of some kind - it looked like vodka to Sally - and seemed to be drunk. Not dead drunk, but merry and giggling.

"Lambs to the slaughter," said Sally, then realised she'd spoken out loud. But she believed she was right, especially since none of the girls seemed at this stage to be professional porn stars. Just ordinary girls, picked up off the street, who probably thought they were in for some softcore video work and had happily taken some booze as part payment, and to loosen their inhibitions.

The scene switched again. Now the view was of a large lounge with a four piece suite, two chairs and two two-seat sofas. Presumably this was the interior of the apartment. The seats were occupied by three men who were perhaps early fifties, maybe slightly older. The room was well lit but Sally could see extra lights had been placed in the corners of the room. Not professional ones but simple uplighters, the sort that could be bought at any reasonable size department store. And, as the cameraman took in the scene, Sally caught sight of two static cameras that had been set up, presumably to get good overall shots of the action. The girls flounced into the flat and were introduced to the men by the pickup artist who also sat down, making it one man per girl. Two of the girls sat next to their men on the sofa, looking a bit nervous. The braver two sat on a welcoming lap and draped their arms around their man's neck.

Sally wriggled in her chair, she could feel her cunt juicing up just from the anticipation of what was about to happen to these innocent-looking girls. She hitched her skirt up to allow easy access to her clit and lay her hand into her crotch. Her knickers were soaked. She started to masturbate.

Now the cameraman was going close to the action and the view on screen alternated between a view of the whole room, and his closeup shots. The girls were being fondled by men at least twice, possibly three times their age. Hands were rubbing over white school blouses to squeeze a tiny breast, or trying to work their way between slim thighs to press against panties that concealed a young cunt. The girls giggled, and wriggled, and the men looked very serious.

Then the first top came off as one of the girls was encouraged to undress. This first girl to go beyond just cuddling had a round face, framed by her black hair, and she looked red and flushed with the effects of the alcohol. She was sat, nervously, on the sofa next to her man and the removal of her blouse showed she was not wearing a bra. Her tits were very small which made her large nipples look even more prominent. The man bent in to tweak them, then kissed them, rolling them between his lips and teeth until the girl, with a slightly shocked look on her face, threw her head back with pleasure.

Across the room the second girl, a blonde with a slim face with high cheekbones, was struggling with the attentions of her man, and the cameraman moved in close to capture her efforts to stop him pushing his hands up her blouse. The blouse had a round badge pinned on it that said 'Light up the starry sky' in purple text surrounded by little, pale violet, hearts. The man didn't seem interested in the motto, just in getting the girl out of her top, or at least getting a hand on what it concealed. The girl was trying, in a very inefficient way, to hold the bottom of the blouse down with one hand, while holding her vodka bottle with the other, and she looked quite alarmed. Sally wondered if the lass had agreed to this 'party' without understanding what was about to happen.

The cameraman left them to their struggles for a while because the third girl, a redhead who reminded Sally of her own teen years, had decided to kiss her man. She had a foxy looking face, quite triangular in shape, and when she broke from the kiss she held her little mouth slightly open in a lustful expression. She was sitting on his lap and her blouse had been pushed up by him until it lodged under her armpits. This revealed her small, but very pointed, breasts. Her man was giving them a good squeeze. She pushed her head down and they kissed again, deeply, tongues entwined.

The fourth girl, with green dyed hair and a broad expressive face, was doing a little dance in front of the pickup artist, wriggling her skinny body and cupping her breasts through her top. She waggled her hips, pushed her chest forwards and pouted at him. Then she turned her back on him and wriggled her little backside and he reached forward to touch her buttocks. She pushed her bottom back onto his hands and obligingly wriggled it. To Sally, of all the girls, she seemed the most experienced, her confident movements contrasting sharply with the other girls rather inept fumblings. Maybe she'd done amateur porn before, or made films for her boyfriend.

The cameraman moved back to the first girl. Her man had by now pushed his hand down the front of her pleated skirt, presumably his fingers were now paddling in her slit. She looked a little alarmed and even more so when he used his other hand to unzip her skirt. The skirt hem parted to reveal lemon yellow knickers, sheer enough to see his fingers, and they were, indeed, pushed deeply between her cunt lips. Unzipping the skirt allowed him to move his hand more freely and vigorously and he brought the other back to stroke her little tits. She was clearly enjoying the feel of his hands but from the expression on her face she was wondering where this was all going.

Blondie, the second girl, had lost the fight over her blouse. It was on the floor now and the girl was trying to hold onto her little bra. It was a hopeless fight against an experienced man who quickly tucked his fingers under it and whipped it over her head. When she put her hands over her tiny rounded breasts, to hide them, he took the opportunity to pull her skirt up and ram his fingers, hard, between her legs. The movement pushed her knickers into her crack and they quickly became wet. Blondie opened her mouth in an O of surprise at the invasion.

Redhead, the third girl, was now straddling her man's legs and trying to take his polo neck top off. She succeeded in dragging it up a bit and crushed her pointed breasts against his hairy chest. He had his hands on her back and was slowly moving them down to the hem of her skirt. She hardly seemed to notice when he unzipped the top of the skirt, eased his hands in, and massaged her hips. She was the most curvy of the four and Sally could see, as the skirt drifted south a little, the curves of a very cute, plump, backside.

Green-girl was still with her back to her man when the cameraman came back to get his closeup shot but things had progressed considerably. Her skirt had been flicked up onto her back and her man had pulled her knickers down to her knees. The cameraman moved round to show that her man had his thumb in her cunt, and his fingers covering her clit. The man started to gently push his thumb in and out and the view shifted to her face. Her mouth was wide open in a big smile and she was making little panting noises.

Sally felt she had the measure of the girls now.

Green haired girl was the most experienced, and had perhaps done porn before, she seemed unphased by what was happening and quite skillful at positioning herself for the best camera angle. She also seemed the dominant one in the group of girls.

Redhead was the school slut who had probably fucked half the boys in the top year, she just did what came naturally without posing for the camera, and was probably going to enjoy whatever she was asked to do because she'd already done it several times.

The Black-haired girl was inexperienced and had probably gone along with the idea of porn without thinking out the consequences. Perhaps she'd assumed it would be softcore with no real penetration. Now she was looking a bit nervous at the prospect of sex and Sally could see she was occasionally looking around the room at her friends for hints of things to come. Probably trying to guage just what might happen.

Finally there was Blondie. She seemed completely out of her depth and very inexperienced. Every move by her man seemed t take her by surprise. She had, perhaps, come along today thinking it would be just a drinks party, with Green Haired girl and Redhead doing the actual sex. She kept looking at Green Haired girl for validation that this was supposed to be happening. Sally thought she'd been chosen, and possibly briefed by the director, to appeal to the man who liked to watch 'nervous girl's first porn movie'.

And so, while Green-girl pouted and pushed back against her man's thumb and fingers, and Redhead was wriggling in the lap of her man, clawing at the zip on his trousers, the cameraman returned to the girls who appeared more reluctant.

Black-haired girl was slowly being divested of her skirt and knickers and her man was vigorously rubbing her clit. She sat back in the sofa watching with a look of disbelief on her face as his hand pumped back and forth and his head came closer and closer to her sex. Then he got off the sofa, turned, knelt, pulled her legs wide open, and started to lick her cunt. She gave a squeal of alarm and tried to wriggle free but he was holding onto her slim thighs and there was no escape from his probing tongue. On hearing the squeak Green-girl and Redhead glanced over in her direction and shouted rude words of encouragement.

Blondie's man had dragged her skirt off and she was stood next to him in just her plain white knickers, no doubt official school wear. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down so she was kneeling before him. He gripped her shoulder and, using his free hand, undid his belt and dropped his trousers. Then he slid his underpants down and stepped out of them. He was maybe about fifty five to sixty years old, hairy, with a slight paunch and he sported a thick cock. Blondie found herself within inches of the offending item, which was rapidly engorging. She had a look of surprise on her face. The man grasped her by the ponytail and pushed her face until her lips were in contact with his cock and Sally heard him tell her to suck it.

The editor of the video was quite good, cutting away at this point to increase the audience's anticipation. The view changed to Green-girl who was now being fucked from behind by her man. As he slammed his cock into her she was unbuttoning her own blouse to reveal a small black lace bra. Her tits were bouncing around within the fabric and, of all the tits on display, they seemed the most developed to Sally's eye. The aureoles were dark and this suggested the girl had been pregnant at some stage. She threw the blouse on the floor, pulled her tits out of the bra so they hung free, and reached back to ensure her skirt wasn't blocking sight of the action.

Then she started to encourage her man by repeatedly shouting, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed, when he did.

Redhead had managed now to get her man's trousers down and was sliding her cunt lips up and down his cock. There was no actual penetration but she was clearly enjoying the sensations as his fat, veiny, cock ground against her cunt. The man was happily mauling her round butt cheeks and was helping her to slid back and forth along his length by pulling her towards hime and then pushing her away. Redhead pulled her blouse off and threw it on the floor so that her little pointed tits were more on display as they waved in front of her man's face. Then she waved her arms over her head as if she was at a disco.

Black-haired girl was now writhing about on the sofa, clutching at the cushions. Her man had his tongue deep into her cunt and she was, to Sally's eye, experiencing completely new and rather overwhelming sensations. She was wriggling about, making quiet moans, as her man held onto her legs to keep in contact with her cunt and clit. Her little cries of pleasure were caught in close-up by the cameraman until she noticed him and turned her face away, embarrassed.