The Things Done to Me Ch. 14

Story Info
The return of the villain.
6.6k words
4.69
5.1k
3

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters are above the age of 18. I want to thank my wife for editing and my friend Ann for her encouragement.

Persephone craned her neck to look at Vince. She bit her lip in anticipation of what he would do to her next. Her heart was already pounding from the sudden intense orgasm she had just experienced.

"Now that it's calibrated," Vince swiped his phone screen, "let's begin."

The dildo inside of her inflated again and began vibrating. The plug in her ass and the wand pressed up against her sex started in tandem. The three pulsed and undulated at a slightly different frequency and speed, slowly building and then backing off in intensity.

The strength vibrators rotated from her outside her sex, within her sex, then to her ass, and back again. The sensations were disorienting. She moaned and whimpered loudly as her toes curled - electricity built between her legs.

Then she heard a sharp snap, and pain radiated from the bottom of her right foot. "Fuck!" she yelped and instinctively tried to shield her feet.

"Is that language a submissive slut should use?" Another snap, and she felt the same sting on her left foot.

She yelped again. "Fuck..." Persephone strained to see what Vince was using; in his hand was a riding crop.

"Stop trying to protect your feet, and I won't have to do something more drastic," he warned.

Snap. He struck her right foot in a slightly different area of the foot. She couldn't help but try to protect them from the second hit on her left foot. Every instinct fought against making it available to his onslaught. He pulled up her big toe and hit her even harder on her left foot.

"Please," she pouted. She felt herself start to tremble from the pain and pleasure that was overwhelming her. Then, suddenly, the vibrators all slowed down to a slight tickle and then shut off completely.

"You can't say I didn't warn you." Vince took out a length of twine, then tied one end and wrapped it around her right big toe. He threaded the twine through the eye hook installed in the ceiling, then back down to her left big toe and tightly wrapped and tied that toe as well. He had immobilized her feet.

"I take it all back," she panted. "You are sadistic."

"I told you..." he said. "But you can take some comfort in the fact that this is torture for me too. Seeing you like this is making me harder than I've been in a long time - it's driving me crazy."

"Yeah - that's so fucking comforting," she said as the vibrators began whirling back to life, slowly working up to speed. "How long are we going to do this?"

He quickly hit the bottom of both of her feet, causing her to whimper. "All night long," he said with a wicked grin.

"Fuck me..."

"Not until I squeeze at least three orgasms from you."

He struck the bottoms of both her feet three times in quick succession. Persephone yelped and struggled to evade his treatment of her feet. At the same time, the vibrators strummed on her various parts, stronger with each pass. The pain now felt like it was urging her towards an inevitable orgasm. She felt herself nearing that breaking point - electricity building, threatening to strike - before the vibrators suddenly stopped.

"Damn it! I was so close..." she yelled.

"That's the idea," he said. "I think now you should be asking yourself whether it was the pain that brought you so close or the vibrators."

"Vibrators," she answered.

"Are you so sure about that?" he chuckled.

Vince reached back down into his toy box and brought out a short pointed dowel. Persephone strained to see it. "Oh - what are you going to do to me? Write on me like I'm a clay tablet?"

"Yep."

He pressed the tip into the tender part of her foot and slowly moved it along the surface of her skin. It felt not quite like a pain but not quite ticklish either. It was this strange between-sensation that unsettled her and made her wince and wiggle. A lump settled in her throat as the vibrators began to whirl.

"Vince - stop," she whined.

"You know your safe word. You can say it, and it'll stop," he said firmly.

"I don't want it to stop - I just don't like this," she pouted as he continued.

He stopped, and she relaxed. She closed her eyes and focused on the infuriating vibrations. The intensity was building ever so painfully slow now that she could hardly tell that they were increasing. Her forehead dripped with sweat just as her sex dripped with her juices. Then she felt it again.

The stylus imprinted itself into her other foot and wrote in the ink of that strange sensation she couldn't stand. He gripped the back of her foot to prevent her from trying to wiggle away. Persephone gritted her teeth.

"You're pissing me off," she warned. "That's such a weird feeling."

"Go ahead. Yell at me."

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! What the fuck do you think you're doing? FUCK, that's... I don't know how to describe it."

"Torture?" he suggested.

Her heart sank. "Fucker..." she mumbled. She was once again nearing the edge. Her body started shaking.

"I trust you to use your safeword. If you were really in distress, you'd use it right now," Vince growled. "Do you want this to end?"

She shook her head and pouted.

He tossed the stylus aside and picked up the phone. "Good slut," he said as he swiped the screen of his phone.

Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart

The full power of three vibrators buzzing within her suddenly hit Persephone, and a wave of crackling electricity flowed through her body, enflaming every nerve ending with intense pleasure. She arched her back and curled her toes, fought against the binding holding her in place, and screamed out. Her whole body convulsed, and a spray of her cum landed on the bedsheets beneath her.

"FUCK!!!"

Good Slut

The words echoed through her mind, engraving itself with the memory of this overwhelming pleasure. 'This is what good sluts deserve. I want to be a good slut. Vince's good slut.' Her mind was open to her new trigger word, her body willing to be brought to its knees with a single utterance, and her heart yearned to obey that simple command.

Just as suddenly as her orgasm hit her, the vibrators stop. She trembled, panted, and moaned as aftershocks rolled through her body. Vince walked up next to her and opened a bottle of water. He knelt next to her and brought the bottle to her lips. She eagerly sucked down the water, relishing the feel of the cool liquid as it rushed down her throat.

When she emptied the bottle of its contents, Vince placed it to the side. "I think that was successful."

"I... I felt the words you spoke embedding themselves into me. I guess I'm easily conditioned," Persephone said.

"Maybe. But we're still going to do it two more times tonight," he said.

"Okay - I think I can handle that."

"Maybe see if I can push you to four or five times this weekend."

She looked at him in shock. "How many times are we going to do this?"

"At least twice a week for the first month or so, then we'll taper off," he said casually.

"What?!" she exclaimed. "That's insane."

"It usually takes that long, even longer, to condition a sub to cum on command. You might become conditioned sooner than that, but seeing as I use a phrase similar to your trigger word...."

"Is that on purpose?" she asked.

"Absolutely. I want you to tremble when I tell you that you're a good girl," he said.

Persephone's breath caught, and she felt a little dizzy just by hearing those words. A wave of devotion for Vince swelled in her heart. "It's already working."

He shook his head. "That could just be subspace creeping up on you. I anticipate that you'll slip into it at some point this evening."

She shivered as he reached down to stroke her hair. "I love you," she muttered.

"I love you, too," he said back to her. "Do you think you're ready for round 2?"

"Yes, Sir."

He pulled out his phone and swiped a symbol on it. The two vibrating dildos inside Persephone and the wand pressed against her sex once again started buzzing gently. She closed her eyes and sighed. She then felt a tugging sensation on her breast and looked to see Vince slowly turning the dial on the suction cup on her right nipple. Her nipple, now almost purple, throbbed as the suction pulled it further into the cup. He then leaned over her and turned the dial on the other cup, causing her to whimper softly.

"Those will be fun when I release them," he smiled devilishly.

"They're not very fun right now," Persephone replied. The dull pain of her nipples did seem to radiate straight to her sex. She wiggled and moaned as Vince left her side. "What are you going to do to me now, Sir?"

"I'm going to hurt you," he said as he pulled out three bags. He walked back to her side and withdrew a yellow clothespin from a bag. "Tell me if this hurts too much or too little. Be honest."

He clipped the clothespin to her pinky finger. The clothespin had a tighter grip than the nipple clamps Vince had used on her, but it was not as painful as she imagined regular clothespins would be.

"Where are you putting them?" she asked as the pleasure built between her legs.

"Your breasts. You indicated you'd like to try breast torture, and you seem to have high pain tolerance, so I thought I'd dive right into it."

"Mmm... Okay. Maybe you're right; pain does feel good."

She sighed and closed her eyes, intent on feeling every pin clamping down on her flesh. The first pin caused a shiver to travel her body as a feeling of trust bloomed in her chest. Vince placed the second pin near the first, causing both to ache in sympathy with each other. Then he positioned a third and a fourth. All the while, her need to cum was swelling. By the seventh clothespin, her right breast felt like it had one large bruise on one side, the pain of which almost sent her over the edge.

The vibrators stopped, and Persephone breathed heavily, having nearly cum while experiencing unrelenting pain. She mewled in pain, pleasure, and frustration as the vibrators slowly began to undulate between her legs, pulsating between each, as if gently reminding her of the orgasm she almost had. By the time Vince had placed the thirteenth clothespin on her breast, she was rocking her hips to an invisible lover, desperately trying to urge him to fuck her harder. The vibrators stopped again.

"No." Persephone pouted. "Please let me cum. I'm so close."

"I can't do that. You're not ready yet," Vince whispered to her. "You're such a good girl."

The words hit her, causing a fresh flood of slick juices to leak from her sex. He placed the first clothespin on her left breast; she moaned and bit her lip. As the second pin pinched her breast, the vibrators pulsed once, causing her to gasp and tremble, then immediately stopped. One by one, the clothespins crushed her, and each time the vibrators would surge to life and then abruptly stop, bringing her ever so close to an orgasm. Instead, she writhed and whimpered for release.

"There. Last one," Vince said triumphantly. "How do you feel?"

"Please let me cum, Sir. Please?" she begged.

He just chuckled at her. His cruelty frightened her, but at the same time, her utter trust in him felt so right. She quivered in anticipation of what he would do next.

He reached over to her left breast and twisted the suction cup on her nipple tighter for a split second before loosening it and freeing her flesh with a small pop. Then he gave her right-hand nipple the same treatment. Again, both of them throbbed as the vacuum broke. She looked down at them and saw that they were both slightly purple and puffy.

Persephone looked up at Vince as he admired his work. Tears built up in her eyes as the pain and frustration became almost unbearable. Without a word, he swiped his phone screen again and walked back towards the toy chest. All three vibrators stopped.

She craned her neck to see what he was doing. He pulled out a light flogger, then got up onto the bed and knelt between her legs. Her breathing became ragged as it occurred to her exactly what would happen.

The cat swung down on her left breast, knocking off two of the pins. Persephone arched her back and screeched as pain radiated from her nipple and the pinched flesh of her breast. Her right breast ached in sympathy, but it was rewarded with a strike of its own, dislodging three pins. The clothespins clattered to the floor.

"Beg," Vince demanded.

"Please!!! Please let me cum, Sir!"

He brought the cat down again on her left breast, and another four clothes pins scattered. Blood rushed to the released flesh, unleashing more pain.

"Please let the pain stop..." she said as she closed her eyes. Tears fell as the flogger crashed into her right breast, then her left breast again.

"I'm begging you! I swear I'll be your slave forever." Her voice broke as another strike sent fresh pain rushing through her body, causing all her muscles to clench.

Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart

"Good slut," Vince growled.

Persephone's eyes flew open as a wave of pleasure crashed down on her, flooding her senses. He continued to abuse her breasts as she quaked and pulled against the straps holding her down. She cried out, sobbed, and shook her head as the mind-numbing mixture of pleasure and pain left her with one phrase echoing throughout her consciousness.

Good Slut

The vibrators switched on just after her orgasm crashed down on her, prolonging the torturous pleasure and causing her sex and ass to spasm around the invading vibrating dildo and plug. She thrashed and struggled, unable to end the onslaught brought on by the small, powerful, oscillating motors inside of her. The wand pressed against her sex rumbled to the point of making her almost numb.

Then all three stopped.

Her breasts throbbed in time with her heartbeat. She gasped for air and whimpered. The whole time, the only words she could think of was Good Slut.

"Good girl," he whispered to her. Her pelvis jerked towards him, and a small spray of her cum hit him in his stomach. He chuckled. "Guess I'll have to be careful using that phrase."

Persephone felt the vibrator wand strapped to her leg removed, the dildo in her sex deflating and sliding out of her, and the butt plug pulled from her ass. Her eyes fluttered open. "Thank... Thank..." was all she managed to mumble as the glow of pleasure, love, and trust overwhelmed her.

"Shhh. I know." Vince stroked her hair. "Let's get you more comfortable."

He quickly released her wrists and ankles from the cuffs, then stretched beside her to grab a bottle of water. With a twist, he opened the bottle and placed it against her lips. She gripped the bottle and sucked out its contents. She managed only to croak the word, "Please..."

"Okay - you can have more."

She downed another bottle of water and a third as he untangled her from wires, peeled off pads, and gave gentle massages to her muscles. Finally, her thirst relented, and she dropped the last bottle on the floor.

"I love you," Persephone mumbled.

"I know. I love you, too," Vince said.

She reached down and rubbed his raging hard-on beneath his jeans while pressing her head into his chest.

"Use me," she whispered.

"I really shouldn't, Sephie."

She gazed into his eyes and tried to shake off the effects of subspace, if only for a moment. "I -I allow this... choose this... want - I trust you," she managed to say. "Like our first time?"

"Okay," he said. Vince stripped off his jeans and underwear, then pulled her close. She pushed him away and curled herself towards his cock. She took his entire length into her throat without a single hint of choking and sucked until she could taste his pre-cum on the back of her tongue.

She then slid up his body and positioned herself over his cock. She moved against him in a lazy dance, forcing her tired body to perform one last time for him. Her bruised breast brushed against his chest, sending small waves of pain and pleasure through her.

"Say it," she mewled in his ear. "My heart is yours."

"Good Slut," he whispered.

She shuddered as a shock of electricity flowed through her - just enough to remind her that she was still alive and capable of cumming for him. Her sore sex flooded once more with her juices, coating him. She then untangled herself from him and turned away.

"Own me, Master."

Vince wrapped his arms around Persephone and entered her from behind. "You're such a good slut," he said, triggering another minor orgasm.

Slowly, he ground against her until he came, then they fell asleep entangled and with him still inside her.

______________

"We believe we'll more than make up for any losses in business we might experience from more conservative demographics who might object to our new Elegance and Edge line. By tapping into a demographic that normally might not consider marriage - polyamorous and kink-positive consumers - we're effectively expanding our customer base," Persephone explained. "Mainstreaming alternatives to traditional marriage and using that to generate demand for our products allows us to corner the market."

She sat in her bedroom in front of her computer. Scarlet and Demi were on her right-hand screen and a PowerPoint presentation on the left.

"Considering that it's common for kink-positive consumers to have multiple partners throughout their lives, this means we have a higher potential for repeat customers without the stigma of divorce or the emotional baggage that comes along with it," Demi added from the split-screen she shared with Scarlet.

"I'm very impressed," Scarlet said. "I agree that an enthusiastic new customer base of kink-positive consumers would offset the losses of some evangelical customers in the short term. However, I've done some analysis myself, and I'm not certain that I agree with your assessments for the long term. I suspect that once the novelty of a wedding dress designer catering to those in the kink community has worn off, that we'll actually be worse off overall."

"I agree," Demi said. "Which is why this is only the opening salvo of a proposed merger. Our two companies together can expand our offerings to both sets of customers and maintain that demand over the long term."

Scarlet looked shocked. "Seeing as I'm the sole owner of Red Belle, I'm not sure I like where this is going."

"I'm not asking you to give up ownership. Your company is so much larger than my own, with more connections and resources. It would be difficult for me to negotiate a merger on even terms," Demi said. "Look, I've never really liked the business side of fashion - I've only really wanted to design kinky clothes. The merger would look more like a buy-out, with guarantees for my current employees and an agreement to keep me on as a lead designer."

Demi flipped to the next PowerPoint page, which featured a woman in different stages of life. She continued. "The new company would now offer a full line of options, from evening gowns to wedding dresses, and from lingerie to leather, covering the whole span of a woman's lifetime. Imagine Red Belle being worn to prom by a young woman, who then turns to Red Belle for her wedding dress and then buys her first sexy nightgown from Red Belle for her wedding night. Imagine that same woman spicing up her sex life with a Red Belle demi-cup leather corset and flogger, collars, and costumes for roleplaying. She could be our customer throughout her whole life, coming to us time and again for Red Belle designs to address her specialized garment needs."

Scarlet raised an eyebrow. "Okay. And how do you propose we remind this life-long customer that we're there for her?"

Demi then moved to the next slide, which featured a mock-up of a magazine cover. "Red Belle Magazine, of course: A seasonal publication that features not only our latest designs but also real sex and relationship advice. It'll be our proverbial foot-in-the-door."

12