The Things We Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slide off the sofa to land on my knees between her feet. Running my hands up and down the backs of her legs I make my way up onto her arse: I just love the texture of nylon over skin; so sensuous. I stroke the warm globes of her buttocks, give them a squeeze then lean forward and push my face into her stomach, sink my tongue into her tummy button then, edging lower, I lick and kiss my way from warm skin onto the course, delicious feel of nylon.

Zigzagging left and right I keep moving down until I feel the crinkly bump of pubic hair under my chin. I start taking little nips of hair with my teeth, gently tugging it through her tights, still moving lower.

Now I begin to feel her heat, then the rise of her mons. Getting as low as I can; sitting on the floor between my feet, I keep edging down her body; my nose now brushing against the strands of hair escaping through the fabric.

Pushing from underneath I lift her thigh onto my shoulder, she grabs my head for balance and I sense her resting her foot on the sofa behind me. Now she's there for the taking.

I shuffle forward, tilt my head back and sink my mouth into her, cover as much of her as I can. And just as I do that I push a thumb up between her buttocks and press against her sphincter: the tight fabric of her nylons is a barrier, but the harder I press the more it drags across her pussy.

She groans and shudders, almost loses it, then recovers and the hand on my head curls into my hair and starts to guide me.

I've got my lips, teeth, tongue and thumb pressed against her. At times I'm nibbling at her pussy, at others kissing and sucking, then at others I'm squirreling my tongue up and down her length or probing away at the squashed hump of her clit, the texture of her nylons creating added friction against the already sensitized skin, and, as if that isn't enough, my thumb is rubbing and teasing around the ring of her anus,

And all the time, as her hands hold me where she wants me and I'm nibbling and probing, sucking and kissing, she is squirming, humping and twisting. Her juices spreading over her bum and seeping through the fabric to smear across my face.

And then I feel the leg that's on my shoulder begin to shiver, to be followed a moment later by the one she is standing on. She's getting close.

Then the fine mesh of nylon starts to give, to stretch under the pressure, suddenly it falls apart and, in one smooth slide, my thumb pushes through and sinks all the way into her arse.

'Aaaaarrrggggh fuuuuck!!' She cums.

She presses hard into my face and her bum clenches around my thumb.

And I sit there as she rides me in little waves; holding my head just at the right angle and rolling her pussy across my mouth and nose, she's growling and groaning, using my face until she's had her fill, until she can't get any more. Then, and only then, does she release me.

I ease my thumb out and shuffle back, push myself up and sit back on the sofa.

I look up at her: she's back on two feet, her hair loose, head down, breathing deeply, her hands on her hips, swaying slightly.

Still watching her, I undo my trousers, push them and my shorts down and kick them off my feet.

For a moment Nicole doesn't notice then something gets her attention.

Her head lifts, her eyes light up and she smiles open mouthed.

But she's not looking at my face. She's looking between my legs.

At the pulsing shaft of my cock.

Then she looks at my face. I raise my eyebrows and ask her the silent question.

She answers by looking back between my legs, then climbs onto the sofa.

Getting onto her knees she throws a leg either side of mine, straddles me.

Her tits are in front of my face again, they really do need some serious handling.

But Nicole has other plans. She sits down, trapping my cock between our bodies, and begins to rub herself up and down the length of my hardness. She adjusts herself, gets it just right, and once again begins to ride me, only this time it's my cock she's using and not my face. And, with her hands on my shoulders and her eyes closed, she's right in the saddle.

Her hips and bum are rolling, her nylon covered clit sliding up and down my length.

And it feels fantastic. To start with.

The heat, wetness and pressure of her pussy coupled with the feel of the nylon are all serious contenders for tripping me very quickly into meltdown. But then the adverse effect of the coarse nylon continually rubbing up and down starts to make its presence felt: friction burns.

The underside of my cock starts to get hot, and it's not a pleasant heat.

I need to stop this. But I'm lucky, Nicole does it for me.

She stutters to a halt.

She groans and pushes herself up off me, she wants to fuck, but her nylons are a barrier, and one that's no longer needed or wanted.

She reaches to her waist to push her tights out of the way. But I bat her hands aside and, after making eye contact, reach a hand down between her thighs, hook a finger into the small hole already there, and, in one quick pull, rip the fabric apart.

Nicole doesn't even pause, she's in a rush, she fumbles down between us and wraps her fist around my leaking cock, holds it upright, positions herself, and, with one long whoosh of expelled breath, impales herself on me.

She shudders. 'Oooh fuck yeah.'

Friction burns are instantly soothed and I almost cum right there and then.

I hadn't anticipated this feeling, it's so sudden that it almost overtakes me. But, just on the point of unloading into her, I manage to quell it. But it was close, too close.

And I'm doubly lucky. She's languishing in the feeling of having a cock inside her for the second time in a morning, and is happily sitting in my lap, luxuriating.

And by the time she starts to move I'm back in control, way past the point of detonation.

With her hands on my shoulders, she starts slow; just flexing her arse. Then she finds that, on the down, she can reach her cervix with my tip, so, when she felt the urge, she presses down as hard as she can and makes little circles with her arse: random little circles, looking for places in her depths that she finds pleasing, and when she does she has a play against it with my dick, then moves on to find somewhere else.

And it's easy to see when she's found somewhere that's really worth finding just by the look on her face; whether it's with her eyes screwed shut, or chewing her lip or pushing her tongue out, her pleasure is written all over it.

And, after watching her for what seems like an age, I decide to join in.

After throwing my arms wide across the back of the sofa, tilting my head back and closing my own eyes, I let my mind drift into my own pleasures.

The warm, silky wrap of her pussy around my shaft and the more intense feel of her cervix against my cock-head. The sound of soft squelching as her sticky, juice covered pussy rubs against my stomach and balls. Then there's the added pleasure of her nylons brushing against my thighs adding a wonderful layer to this, the beginnings of the main course.

Oh this is nice......really nice.

She shivers: just a very faint flicker through her thighs.

I crack my eyes open. Her head is down now, her eyes still closed.

Then they open: she must have sensed something, I don't know what, but she looked at me, then took my head in her hands and kissed me full on the lips; a deep, passionate kiss; her lips wet and searching, her snaking tongue teasing and probing, her breathing hot and heavy.

She shivered again, then began to lift herself in my lap; just short ups and downs as she sought to keep her lips to mine.

But, as her slides up and down get longer, she has to break the kiss, she grasps my shoulders and sits back to concentrate on just the one thing.

But I'm finding it hard to not concentrate on the one thing, or two things to be more precise; her tits. Now normally I prefer the words boobs or breasts, a much more womanly and, to me, erotic description. But Nicole's are definitely tits. They're gloriously big and firm, firm enough to bounce, and each time they do the bounce, her nipples describe highly hypnotic circles.

I love all of them: boobs, breasts and tits. But I'm not singularly a breast man, I'm an all over man, it's the whole package all the way for me. But Nicole's tits? They're definitely worth watching in their bounce.

And her slides are getting longer, and much more vigorous. Which means that the bounce of her tits is getting much more pronounced, and her circling nipples are now bordering on the mesmerising.

In fact, so much so that she puts an arm across them: it must be getting uncomfortable. But then, with only one hand on my shoulder, she starts to lose her balance, her slides get a bit one sided, uncontrolled. She lets go of her tits and again grabs my shoulder. And they start their bounce again.

She groans and slows down. So I help her out: I'm a bit of a gentleman on the side.

I cup a breast in each hand, they don't take much wrangling, they just need controlling.

She groans again and picks up where she left off with her sliding.

She has gorgeous tits, yes, back to tits, they've such a lovely feel to them; silky and smooth, so beautifully heavy and full in my hands: be a different story in a decade or so I guess, when age begins to run its course, but that's the same story for all of us, but, now, they're this deliciously firm, full, rounded shape.

I can't do much more than hold and squeeze them; if I let go of one then it'll go off on its own again, so I content myself with massaging them and giving her nipples a gentle squeeze between my fingers.

And my gentlemanly conduct has given her much more freedom of movement, which she's taking full advantage of.

Her fingers are really digging into my shoulders as she lifts herself: she gets to the point where I'm barely inside her, then she just lets herself drop into my lap before using the rebound to get herself all the way back up until that last millimetre is all that's left, and then starts all over again. She's judging it to perfection.

Although, looking at her face, with her eyes totally unfocused and her hair all over the place, her bottom lip trapped firmly between her teeth and a drool escaping from one corner of her mouth, I've a feeling that she's well on the way to achieving her goal.

But I've misjudged her.

Either her control, or her stamina.

She lands in my lap and stops.

But only for a second.

She starts grinding again, back to searching for those hidden pleasure spots deep inside her body.

And, happily for me, she's using my cock to find them.

Shuffling and twisting, slowly at first, then steadily getting more and more frantic as the stimulation builds, then slowing, backing off before picking it up again. Then rubbing herself against my pubic hair, then working out that, if she moved in a particular way, she could do all of it at once; the shuffling, the twisting and the rubbing.

Which turned out to be borderline intense for me as the pressure against my shaft increases; there seems to be some part of her lower body rubbing against every part of mine. Her bum against my thighs, her thighs against my hips, her clit against my pelvis, and every little bit of the walls of her pussy seems to be massaging every little bit of my dick.

Another minute or two of her moving in that particular way begins to shift the borderline into the extreme. And I know that I'm not going to last too much longer.

But she's way ahead of me. And she knows it. And this time she wants it.

She begins to growl as her breath races through her open mouth and her grinding, twisting, swivelling, rubbing hips get faster and faster.

And, without any shift in momentum, she judders into an orgasm.

Her hips suddenly stop their gyrations and she presses her bum down into my lap, pressing as hard as she can, her tummy fluttering against mine, her fingers digging into the flesh of my shoulders, her chest heaving.

One last squeeze around my cock and she collapses against me, her tits either side of my face, the salt of her sweat sharp in my mouth.

I leave her for a couple of minutes, let her recover, then push her gently away from me.

I pretend to gasp. 'Can't breathe.'

She laughs shakily. 'Sorry.'

I kiss one of her nipples. 'It's OK, I'll recover.'

She laughs again and rubs it against my face. 'I'm sure you will.'

I slide a hand round her back and push up with my hips, twisting to flip her onto her back.

Our faces are inches apart, me now looking down at her, I say, 'think I've recovered.'

I feel her clench the walls of her pussy. 'I really think you have.'

Pushing myself up I drop to my knees. Then, lifting one of her legs I rest it on my shoulder, push the other leg out to the side.

Nicole reaches down, rubs across the top of my still hard cock. 'Mmmm, he really didn't need any recovery time at all did he.'

But then, a little to my surprise, she pushes on my stomach, gently forcing me back until my cock pops out, then, with a look of concentration, she repositions me; pressing me down.

And her look changes to one of questioning, asking.

Fingers are still holding me, she's waiting.

I watch her face and touch myself to her, her expression instantly changes to one of excitement and expectation; her eyes widen and focus above my head as I press forward and my slick cock parts her equally slick arse.

But, even though we're both well covered in her juices, it's still not easy.

And after that first half inch I have to put some real force into it, so much so that Nicole closes her eyes and I see her jaws clench as her hands grip the sofa.

But I keep moving, I haven't got any lube to hand, and to stop now would break the mood, so I'll just have to hope that her own secretions are enough.

I pull out, not all the way, just enough to ease the pressure, then, holding her leg to my chest, I push back in with enough force to sink that bit further into her, again and I'm almost through the tight ring of her sphincter, my progress marked by her hissing breath.

One last time and she gasps as my corona breaches her defences.

I pause, give her time to adjust then start to move again, short pulls out followed by longer pushes in, quickly getting the full length of my cock into her. And by the time my hips are up against her bum Nicole's eyes are open and she's watching my every move.

I push both her legs back and out to the side then lean forward to kiss her, her hand on the back of my head pulls me down the last inch and our lips meet, teeth clash and tongues hungrily devour each other.

We gasp for breath. 'Come on, fuck me.' She growls.

My hips begin to pump my shaft into her arse, her sphincter now fully accustomed to my invading shaft.

I straighten up, piston into her, my hips slapping against her arse driving my cock into her time and again.

She grasps her knees, pulls them back onto her chest as she gets more and more vocal.

'That's it, come on, fucking give it to me,' she whispers to herself, repeating it, over and over.

I'm getting close, can feel them building; the telltales of an impending orgasm. I drive harder and faster.

And Nicole knows, she's watching me again, her body shuddering with each impact.

'Come on then.' She repeats. 'Let me have it.'

And, as if on cue, I cum.

I can almost feel my glans swelling as I smack into her again and my arse tightens sending the first pulse into her bowels.

'Oh yes.' I just hear her say over the buzzing in my ears. And another pulse follows the first.

Several more send shivers up my back, my strength ebbing with each one.

A last squeeze of my arse and she's taken it all.

I'm bent over her, my sweat dripping onto her chest, trying to get my breath back.

She reaches up and pulls my head down, kisses me again, lips mashed together.

Then she lets go and I sink back onto my heels pulling my cock with me.

To leave her arse gaping and a trickle of cum dripping onto the rug.

She lowers her feet to the floor, a random thought wonders what happened to her shoes: I don't remember them coming off. She shuffles backwards to sit upright. Looks at me from under hooded eyes.

'Who'd have thought, looking at you in the café, how much of a sexual dynamo lurks under that grey business suit.'

She smiled then laughed. 'I don't feel too dynamic right now.' She looked down at herself, took in her destroyed tights and grimaced. 'And I definitely don't look it.' Looking up she asked, 'Would it be ok to use your bathroom?'

'Of course it would, please have a shower if you want, you'll find everything you need up there.' I pointed the way then leant forward and picked up a throw that had slipped off the sofa, passed it to her. 'Would you like a coffee or tea?'

'Coffee would be lovely,' she replied. Then, wrapping herself in the throw, she grabbed her clothes and bag and headed upstairs.

'That was a pretty mad thing to do, you know.' We're sitting at the table in the kitchen nursing mugs of coffee, both of us in contemplative moods. She's looking fresh and business like again, no sign of our earlier exertions. I'm dressed but conscious that I desperately need a shower.

Nicole looks up. 'Hmmm?'

'Asking me to fuck you: it was a mad thing to do.'

She giggled. 'I keep playing it over in my mind, what was I thinking? The things we do for lust.'

Thirty minutes later, as she looks up at me from her driver's seat, she asks, 'will you text me?'

'If that's ok, but when's safe?'

'Don't worry about that, I get masses with work.'

I step back. 'Ok, take care, see you soon I hope.'

She smiles and gives me a little wave as she puts her car into gear and drives off.

12