The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers

Alice assaulted her son with the most bitter look she could muster. A clever woman, she was findings Francesca's sudden joyous mood unsettling. Oliver occasionally glanced back at her, acknowledging that he was aware of her emotional state, but mostly tried ignoring her. Fifteen minutes later, the guests rose and thanked their hosts, and Oliver and Michela drove off with them to the next activity they had planned.

***

Ellie got out of the shower and reached for her phone. She smiled as she read the text her brother had sent her. She bit on her curled-up bottom lip and made haste to her room. She put on contemporary pop music on the TV and cranked up the volume all the way. She opened the closet and tossed a barrage of bras, dresses, jeans, and blouses on her bed before reviewing each when pressing it to her form in front of the mirror. After deliberating for minutes, she picked her outfit and started to get ready.

She rubbed lotion all over her body before painting her face to perfection with soft pink eyeshadows and brown eyeliner to frame her catlike blue eyes. She applied pink powder on her high cheekbones and pink lipstick on her pouty lips. She shimmied into her skin-tight, dark blue denim and donned a revealing white blouse. She then straightened her golden hair and swept it back into a sky-high ponytail.

Oliver was on his way from the airport after dropping off Michela's grandparents. It had been three days since that lunch, and Ellie had barely gotten to spend any time with him all week long. She'd been putting overtime at work, and Oliver had too many people to juggle among regardless, so she was understandably anxious to have him all to herself for the night. He was almost two hours away when he'd texted her, and Ellie smiled at the thought. He knew her well enough to know that an hour-thirty would be cutting it way too close.

She stepped into her pumps and posed for minutes in front of the mirror, making sure her skinny jeans were accentuating her pert ass and pair of long, slim legs, and that the bra-blouse combo was making her girls stand out. She was showing a whole lot of cleavage, but she always loved flaunting her glorious rack, and she knew that her boyfriend was an avid fan of her deep crevice, just like all those who preceded him. A few bracelets and necklaces later, she sprayed herself with his favorite perfume, tried on a few sexy jackets, and began composing a text. She punctuated her text with a couple of hearts and red kissing lip—

Ellie giggled at the sound of the knocking on her door. She set her phone down on the table and clacked her way to the door with a grin.

"I was just about..." Her face turned sour as she realized it wasn't her boyfriend who was doing the knocking.

"Hi."

"Hi," Ellie replied coldly. "What are you doing here?"

"I was in the neighborhood and saw that your car was here. Can I come in?"

"Actually, I was just leaving. You've picked a really bad time to—"

"Let me in, Ell."

Ellie gave a sigh along with a roll of eyes and strutted back inside, leaving the door open. Kara closed it after her and checked Ellie out as she followed her to the living room. If she weren't straight, she would have fucked that hot blonde for a month straight or until neither of them could physically reach an orgasm. She brushed the thought away and sat on the couch next to Ellie, who just finished her text.

"You look hot. Where are you going?"

Ellie shot her a look. "What's it to you?"

"Good thing you're not hostile or anything."

"My deepest apologies, but I don't know what you've expected after over a month of total disregard."

"I needed some time. You know, to digest your dirty little secret."

"As far as I'm concerned, Kara, you can take all the time in the world. Take the next decade and see if I give a damn."

"Okay, why don't you take it down a notch? I'm not here to fight."

"Then why are you here? To tell me how I'm ruining my life?"

"No. That's not what I'm here for."

"Good. 'Cause you'd be wasting your time, of which you have precious little left. Oliver is picking me up any second now, and I'm telling you now -- he's not gonna wait."

"You used to keep them waiting forever."

"Not this one."

Kara shook her head as she reached for her purse. "Do you mind if I smoke?"

"Actually, I do."

"You should've really said something then," the brunette retorted as she lit one up anyway.

The blonde sighed, wishing she choked on her cigarette. "Whatever; just get on with it."

"Will you drop that fucking attitude already?!"

"Why should I?! I haven't done anyone harm, certainly not to you, and now you expect me to—"

Ellie was caught off guard when Kara slapped her a kiss straight on the lips. With their lips puckered against one another, her eyes darted about as she was trying to make sense of it. Too nonplused to resist, she waited for Kara to break and explain herself.

Kara let her lips go, much later than either of them had expected, and looked deeply into her mesmerizing blue eyes. "Two things: A) No, I am not gay or bi for that matter—and if I ever was, I'm certainly not anymore. B) I love you, Ellie."

"I uh... love you, too, Kar. I mean"—she lurched to her feet in rage, her breasts heaving—"what the fuck?! You think you can make it up to me with a kiss?! Speaking of which, please don't do that again."

"It felt kinda weird, didn't it?"

"Eerily."

"Yeah, I clearly didn't think that through. I just got distracted by your lips, which are super-soft by the way, Ell. How do you make them this—"

"Kar!"

"Anyway, I'm sorry! I... I freaked out. But I fucking love you, baby, I really do. This whole fucking month was so hard on me..."

Ellie was still vertical, but her pose was losing anger and bitterness quickly. She sat back down and traced two fingers across her pouty lips, thinking that that was definitely the last time she allowed a pair of lips other than Oliver's to go even near hers. Kara took a few strong pulls from her cigarette and waited for Ellie to comment.

"So... does that mean that you're okay with me and Oliver?"

"It means that... it's still hard for me to understand it, no matter how truly hot your brother is, but... I don't wanna lose you, Ell. You're my best friend and kindred spirit. And it's your life; you will make your choices for better or worse. I just can't stand the thought of us parting ways because of this. Not to mention that I love your brother. Your other brother, the funny one with the good hair and big cock—"

"Oh my god, no! I don't wanna hear it! Fuck!"

Kara got a belly laugh as she put out her cigarette. The grimace on Ellie's pretty face was hysterical.

"Gross! Why did you have to tell me that?! Now I will never be able erase it from my brain. You've scarred me for life, I hope you know that."

"I just thought to rub it your face in case Oliver wasn't as equipped. Make you feel like shit for choosing the wrong brother."

They giggled at the morbid quip. Strangely, they both felt better for being able to laugh about it.

"Well, I'm glad that... my brother's size is to your liking. I never thought I would ever say that, but apparently, big dicks run in the family."

They burst out laughing, shedding their inhibitions faster than any of them had guessed.

"So Oliver is big?"

Ellie cocked a shapely brow. "Is the Pacific big?"

They guffawed again, can't seem to have enough.

"Oh, god," Kara giggled. "It feels so wrong and so good at the same time."

Ellie finished her giggle. "Wrong and good: The Jensen moto."

"I thought it was Long and thick?"

The banters and subsequent big laughs kept on coming until Ellie received a text.

"The Pacific is downstairs."

Kara giggled, her facial muscles sore from the reckless laughter. "Where are you going?"

"To have fun. That's what he promised in his text, and my man always delivers, so..."

Kara's smile transitioned into a sad pout. "Too bad. I kinda wanted to be with you tonight—and yes, I know what it sounded like."

They chuckled.

"Well... do you wanna come with?"

"Just me?"

"Yeah. Or you can call up the Atlantic, if he's up for it."

They giggled.

"Is Oliver even up for it?"

"He should be. And if he isn't, he will be for me."

Kara rang her boyfriend while Ellie rang hers, and two minutes later: it was a double date.

The girls giggled for the umpteenth time before Kara remembered that she wasn't dressed or even remotely ready for a night out in the city.

"No, no, no! Pick whatever you want from my closet. You're not going to your place now."

"Yeah?" Kara falsely questioned, lapping the offer up.

"Definitely! We're the same size in clothes and shoes, and I'll do your hair and makeup real quick. You will look like the hottest piece of ass there."

"Thanks, babe." The girls sprang to their feet and made a dash to Ellie's bedroom. "Is Oliver gonna be okay down there? It's gonna take a while."

Ellie smiled as she bobbed her head. "He's just gonna have to wait."

***

Oliver pulled his head from his phone when Ellie and Kara finally came downstairs. He'd been waiting for over forty minutes in the car, but he wasn't aggravated. Kara was a huge part of Ellie's life, and the past month was terribly difficult for his girlfriend. So when she'd asked him if Kara could join them tonight, he was instantly on board. The talk he'd been planning to have with her would just have to wait. He took a good look at them as they walked up to the car arm in arm. They seemed awfully cheerful and carefree, as if their friendship were never in question.

Kara looked very hot, he had to admit, strutting in gray skinny pants and a black jersey that exposed the top of her breasts. She was lapped in one of Ellie's leather jackets, he could tell, and similarly to Ellie, Kara liked to dress provocatively. She sure had the body for it, he knew, with a figure that closely resembled his sister's, yet with fuller thighs and smaller bust. Her bosom wasn't small per se, yet in the featherweight class Kara and his sister were competing, everyone seemed small compared to Ellie; she was a true freak of nature. He gave his sister the one over. She looked like a goddess, he gladly confessed to himself. How he ever got her to fall for him would remain Earth's greatest mystery.

The girls jumped in the back, and Ellie ordered him to pick their brother up from their parents', not before she pulled him to her kiss, which was alarmingly hot. He couldn't care less how Kara felt about it, and by the way Ellie was swallowing his saliva down her throat, neither did she. He was half-expecting to taste alcohol in her spit as it was a really gutsy move on her part, but there was nothing but a delectable minty flavor; she was as sober as him. He then blasted the speakers at their request and drove to his parents' to collect Dave.

***

At the table, the four were a bit tense and apprehensive, but the music and ambiance helped diffuse some of it, much like in the car. After twenty minutes of pedestrian conversation, the girls took their drinks and bellied up to the bar. They wanted to let the brothers chat a bit as they were visibly uncomfortable around one another; in fact, they hadn't exchanged a word in over a month despite living under the same roof.

The second they rose, Dave had two beers and whiskey shots flying to the table, trusting the powers of alcohol to inspire a better conversation.

Oliver did his shot and swigged his beer, like his brother, longing for the alcohol to take effect. "So uh... how's work?"

"Good," Dave replied and ordered more shots. "You?"

"Yeah, good." He took another draft as he absently scoped the bar out. "I took a few days off, so I could show Antonio and Francesca a good time, but... come Monday, I'm right back at it."

"Good," Dave remarked as he chugged his beer. "That's... good."

"Yeah," Oliver sighed. "Sweet."

*

"God, it looks so painful from here," Ellie said as she studied the boys.

"Give them time. By the speed in which they're gulping their booze, it shouldn't be long. Speaking of, what's with the coke?"

Ellie spun back around and smiled as she took a sip. "Designated driver."

"Designated what? Fuck that; we'll take a cab back. Drink up."

"No, I'm cool. I'm... it's my mom's car, and I don't want her to get upset."

"What are you talking about? They have your dad's car, and we'll get it back tomorrow. Tonight, we're getting smashed. I'm getting you a shot."

"No! Kar, I don't feel like drinking."

"I'm sorry, did I actually hear you saying no to booze?"

"I'm turning a new leaf. I... I wanna cut down."

"Cut down? What are you, an alcoholic?" Kara studied her face, not buying a word. "What you're hiding there? Because we both know that's a load of crap."

*

"Thanks," Dave said. "And two more beers."

The brothers did the round of shots, their second as of now, and resumed sipping the beers quietly. Oliver had just about enough with the awkwardness, watching Dave playing a game on his phone.

He gave a sigh of exasperation. "Why are you here?"

Dave frowned at him, as if offended. "Sorry?"

"You heard me. Why, are, you, here?"

"I'm here because my girlfriend asked me to be here."

"And you couldn't say no?"

"Fuck you. What's with attitude, man?"

"You clearly don't want to be here, so why did you come? You could've just said no and saved us this... whatever the hell this is."

"For your information, I did say no, but she threatened me that I wouldn't get any for a week."

"I see," Oliver sighed, extracting his wallet from the back pocket of his jeans.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm paying for our drinks, getting Ellie, and getting the fuck out of here."

Dave shook his head, frustrated, mostly with himself. "Oliver, wait."

"Why should I?"

"Because"—he heaved a sigh—"I was lying to you before. Kara hasn't threatened me, and I actually wanted to come."

Oliver shot him a puzzled look. "Kay..."

"Things have been really awkward between us, and I don't like that."

Oliver nodded, pocketing his wallet. "Me neither."

"I thought maybe if we had a few drinks, we could talk a bit, try to work it out."

"Well, I'm pretty buzzed now if you're interested."

Dave chuckled. "Yeah, so am I."

"Alright then. Fire at will."

Dave swigged his beer as he weighed his words. "I've actually known about you for some time now."

"Yeah. Ellie told me."

Dave scrutinized his face, wondering if Ellie had also told him about the unresolved feelings he'd had for her a while back. If she had though, his brother wasn't giving it away.

"I've had a few months to get used the idea of you two, but... it's so fucking strange still."

"I can understand that."

"No, I don't think you can."

"Okay. Then why don't you tell me what you find stran—"

"You're banging our sister. I find that strange."

There was a silent eye-lock following Dave's words. It ended when they cracked up out of sheer gaucherie. They kept laughing into their beers as they guzzled some more.

"You're seeing Ellie naked, you're... kissing Ellie, you're..." He sighed and thanked the waitress for getting them their shots.

"Bro, believe it or not, it's still strange for me, too. Yeah, there's definitely a voice inside me that is yelling at me to stop, screaming for her to... to put her clothes back on."

They laughed. It was so awkward it was hilarious.

"Now that I don't believe."

"But it's the truth. I find myself struggling quite a bit sometimes, but in the end... I love her, Dave, like I have never, and I can't walk away from this. I... I can't let her go; she's mine. All I can hope for is that someday you, Jack, and the folks will only be mildly uncomfortable around us, because... Ellie and I is not going anywhere."

Dave sipped his beer, ruminating on their family's reaction. "You know, when you do finally tell them -- it's gonna be on you, not her. She might even get out of it squeaky clean, but you? You're done."

"You don't know that."

"Come on, dude, you're gonna have no one in your corner. Well, maybe Dad, but... even that is wishful thinking. You're the one who left for five years, you're the one who showed up with Michela, you're the one who broke her engagement off... Dad will have a stroke, Mom will lose her mind, and Jack... is gonna fucking kill you."

"Let's hope he doesn't," Oliver muttered. "I'll deal with them when I need to, but right now, I only care about you."

Dave reflected on his own feelings regarding this unusual situation. "I have a question, and it's important that you'll be completely honest with me. If you answer me this, I promise it will help me cope."

Oliver sighed, his mind and body alert. "Ask away."

"Is... Ellie really as hot as she looks?"

They guffawed, disturbing the bordering tables.

"Oliver?" Dave smiled anxiously, clearly expecting an answer.

Oliver brought his beer to his lips and smirked. "Hotter."

"Damn."

They laughed a little and drank a lot, both undressing their sister in their heads. Oliver finished first and smiled at her incomprehensible nudity before he chuckled at his brother, who was spacing out hard. He suspected Dave was secretly dying to see her naked.

"Kara? Is that a good thing?"

Dave bobbed his head, regaining awareness. "Best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Wow," Oliver said in surprise.

Dave smiled, seeming surprised no less. "Yeah. Wow indeed."

They both kept to themselves for a spell before Oliver said, "Is she as hot as she looks?"

Dave chuckled and tried emulating the smug face Oliver had made just a moment ago. "Hotter."

*

"Jesus fucking..." Kara asked for a shot and stroked Ellie's thigh, unsure what to say. "That's huge."

"I don't know what to do," Ellie wept quietly, hiding her tears while facing away from her brothers.

"What to do? You need to tell him, that's what you need to do."

"No, no, no, I'm not telling him."

"Ellie, babe, he's gonna find out sooner or later."

"Then I pick later."

"But that's not fair to him. You can't dump this on him three months before—"

"No, he's gonna freak out and tell me to get it fixed."

"First of all, you don't know that. Secondly, he has the right to know and, at least, express his opinion. And thirdly... you can't spring something like that on a guy and tell him to deal with it; it's cruel."

"But I'm so afraid," the blonde murmured in tears.

Kara gulped her shot down and cussed some more. "Fucking man up, Ell. If anyone can take it, it's Oliver, considering his life experience."

"It's because of his life experience, I'm afraid. And you heard what he said that night, about Michela being enough."

"Ellie, you're carrying your brother's baby. Health concerns aside, this is going to change both of your lives forever. Now since you have no intention to terminate it, and since he's going to be a father for the second time whether he approves or not, you really need to tell him. How far along are you exactly?"

"Fourteen weeks."

"Fuck! How—"

"Shhhhhh."

"Sorry!" Kara whispered. "How is possible?! You're not showing at all!"

"I am showing," Ellie whispered in a quivering voice and raised her blouse ever so slightly, so Kara could sneak a peek at her little baby bump.

"JESUS!"

"Kara, shut the fuck up!"

"Sorry," Kara whispered, a shocked look on her face. "I did find this blouse suspiciously loose around your..."

"Yeah, I don't have much choice, do I?"

"Then how do you like... do it? Granted, it's still quite small, but he had to see it, didn't he?"

"We haven't had any time this week, and last week I told him I was having womanly problems, and before that, I didn't show at all."

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers
123456...8