The Thinnest Veil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like she slipped me a concoction of LSD and ecstasy--it was making my head spin and I couldn't seem to think straight. She was drugging me...the more I bit her nipple, the more of that liquid oozed until finally, it was her who was supporting my weight.

"Yess...it's working miracles on him,"Asmodeus rumbled huskily, rubbing the length of my dripping cock faster.

I was putty between the two demons and there was no way that I could resist further, even if I wanted to, even though I was suddenly crazed with the urge to bury my cock in the warm sheath of her pussy.

Suddenly, she moved away, her nipple popping out of my mouth with a wet, slicking plop. She smirked at me when I grunted in mindless lust, drool tricking out the corners of my mouth.

More...I want more.

"You will get more, don't worry," she chuckled, turning my whole useless body around to face the towering Asmodeus.

His hand detached from my throbbing cock and raised to roughly grab my face. His lips were spread wide with a devilish grin, his serrated teeth long and sharp.

"Pretty human," he murmured, bending down so that we were face to face.

His snake-like tongue flickered out, brushing across my cheek and he inhaled deeply. Without further ado, his lips devoured mine, his mouth slick and his forked tongue shoving in the depth of my mouth.

My back arched as Astaroth started stroking my balls with her claw, her tail rising higher and higher until the bulby tip rested threateningly between my asscheeks. My cheeks clenched in response but she just laughed in amusement, watching me try to resist her phallic shaped tail.

Asmodeus had stopped kissing me and had taken a step back, his hand started to pump vigorously over the formidable length of his heavy shaft. He smirked at me as I watched with glazed eyes. His movements were hypnotizing me, smooth and effortlessly, his glowing eyes holding mine.

They glowed a brighter red as he let out a rough grunt, his grip tightening around his veiny, deep red cock. Admittedly, his cock was definitely majestic--a weapon that he used expertly. I did not want to think about what he intended to do with it on me and I definitely did not want to think about how Astaroth's own bulby tail was trying to squirm between my buttcheeks to reach to my asshole.

"Let him suck it, Asmodeus,"Astaroth told him softly, her hands starting to circle around my straining prick.

Without a word, Asmodeus angled his long, thick cock towards my slack mouth with ease. His talons tangled into my hair and he shoved my head down, his wide plum-sized head squeezing inside the caverns of my drooling mouth.

I grunted in shock, my mouth barely enveloping over the fat tip of his heated cock. He shoved in deeper, ignoring my muffled protests, his breath hissing in the effort of forcing his monster cock inside.

"Take it," he grunted harshly, his pelvis flexing slowly, forcing the insanely thick length inside.

My cheeks bulged at the effort of trying to suck him but I struggled with his heavy girth, my tongue flattened by the immense heat and weight of it.

Meanwhile, Astaroth was cooing in delight, her breasts squishing against my back as she angled her sinuous tale right at my backdoor entrance.

"Mmmph--no--"I tried to say around the cock meat stuffed inside my mouth.

"Hush," she whispered, purring in delight as the tip of her bulby tip started slipping inside.

For some reason, my body couldn't resist as she started slowly inserting the large bulb inside my ass and even though my sphincter quivered at the intrusion, my cock started spurting out slimy precum at the attempt. I could hear Asmodeus groan faintly in the background as he continued to shove his heavy meat inside my mouth, the tip already reaching the back of my throat, effectively cutting off my airway. But all I could focus on was the unnatural tail that managed to glide through my tight, resisting ring before shortly bottoming out.

My spine tingled from the fiery sensation of being stuffed both in the mouth and ass but there was no way I could fight both of the lusty demons away. Her claws were already digging deep into the thin skin of my hips, dragging the tip deeper inside. She thrusted experimentally, the muscled tail her own make-shift cock, gliding over sensitive nerves that screamed with pain and pleasure. She panted in my ears as her phallic tail slithered in and out, the bulb stretching my asshole so wide that tears started streaming down.

I managed to make a pathetic, pleading sound but both monsters ignored me, concentrating on defiling me for their own demonic pleasure. As Astaroth's thick, muscular tail continued to fuck me, Asmodeus started getting more agressive with his thrust, his whole torso flexing tightly as his wide cock started traveling down my throat. His excited grunts started getting louder when he realized that my throat had opened up for him and he continued to feed me his infinite inches, not caring that I couldn't breathe.

All I could do was stand there as Astaroth pumped her tail inside while jacking me off, my cock throbbing almost painfully in her tight, clawed grip.

"Take it all in...." Asmodeus rasped huskily, his claws digging into my scalp as he started earnestly fucking his meat down my gullet.

I was already drooling and sweaty from the effort, my tears leaking out in the effort of sucking him but slowly, I managed to take small portions of oxygen through my nostrils, my throat stretching and convulsing around his enormous girth.

Before I knew it, the tingly sensation down my spine travelled to the base of my cock--I was on the verge of exploding and there was no way to stop it.

Asmoedus had his eyes glued on mine, his eyes glowing brighter as his swollen prick continued to expand down my throat, his monstrous face contorting in pleasure as he fucked my mouth deeply.

"Cum for us, Joshua, cum," Astaroth ordered into my ear, her tail thrashing harder inside me. My hole gaped wide but squeezed tightly, dripping with unknown fluids coming from me and her tail.

She jerked my purpling cock faster, her grip pistoning up and down in blurring speed and there it was--my muffled cries were lost in the air as I finally came with more force than I could bare, hot sticky semen shooting on the red skin of the demon in front of me.

He moaned in response, his cock jerking wildly inside me as he soon got triggered by my climax, his cum squirting straight down my gullet in long, mouthful spurts, tasting sweet and bitter and acrid at the same time.

My head started spinning as Astaroth continued to jack me off, my cum spilling out in white splashes over her hand and Asmodeus. I couldn't seem to stop cumming and my hole started filling up with the fluids of her tail--probably the same aphrodisiac liquid that gushed out from her nipples--and I could hear her keening in mindless pleasure, as they continued to draw out the unanimous climax.

I was gurgling on the demon's hellish cum, choking and trying to swallow it all but the thick, milky cum started dripping out, mixed with my saliva as he continued cumming, his cock ramming deeper and deeper. Their groans started echoing in the room that was too small for them and finally, when the last droplet left my throbbing cock, Asmodeus withdrew his cock, miles and miles of his still-hard flesh gliding out my mouth. Astaroth did the same, her bulby tail still leaking with the combined bodily fluids between us. My hole ached and burned as her tail wiggled out, but as soon as the pressure had been removed, my anus continued flexing and gaping in the air.

I collapsed, seeing only fuzzy blackness but Astaroth hled me upright, cooing in pleased delight, her arms wrapping around my torso. Asmoedus chuckled, still staring at me with those glowing embers.

I panted harshly for breath, my whole body going weak.

"That was enlightening," Asmodeus commented, with a wild grin, starting to stroke his monstrous cock.

Astaroth hissed in agreement, her mouth pressing against the crook of my neck.

"Enlightening indeed."

I mumbled incoherent words but they seemed to understand.

"Don't worry, Joshua. Asmodeus still wants his turn and I definitely need your nice, human cock inside me. The night is still young," the she-demon reassured me, cackling at my gargled sound of shock.

I. am. So. Fucked.

12