The Third Begining Ch. 07

Story Info
Eliza, mature woman falls for Millie 22.
4.5k words
4.68
3.3k
9

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Millie at Veggie Vals.

Lisi was away in London. Mandy was settling into life in America with John.

I felt on edge as my recent sexual liaisons were unavailable to me.

I spent many of my solitary hours masturbating while lying in my bed and also Mandy's bed, reliving the threesome with my daughter and John.

I rubbed myself off several times with the memory of the lesbian sex experienced with Mandy and Lisi.

I needed more, not only sexual intercourse but someone to hold and cuddle.

I had several meals at Veggie Vals. It was convenient to eat there as time kept overtaking me due to running to and from Mandy's house.

I had many friendly chats with the servers, Millie and Heather particularly.

One evening, I returned to Aldeburgh later than usual, delayed due to spending most of the afternoon fucking myself with Mandy's vibrator on her bed.

I was their last customer. With the blessing of Millie, Heather left work early to see her boyfriend.

Millie advised me not to rush as she would be closing up for the night and was in no hurry.

I finished my meal as she tidied up and cleaned the tables. Millie served me coffee and asked if she could sit with me for five minutes to rest her legs, explaining she had worked a ten-hour shift.

We chatted about various subjects, and I realised she was a bright girl.

She had graduated with a 2.1 in English Literature from Durham Univesity and was looking around at what to do for a job that appealed to her.

"Till such time I have decided what I want to do and to get the job I want. I am here, sharing a house in Leiston with four other girls and travelling to the bistro, as and when I am required."

She had a sweet, elfin-like face framed, brunette hair in a pixie-cut hairstyle, a slim five-foot-nine tall, boyish figure and was attractive in a young, innocent way.

Being intelligent and easy to talk to pushed our chattering to closing time at ten thirty, with Millie locking up.

We stood outside, and Millie asked where I lived.

I pointed out my cottage about one hundred yards up the High Street on the other side of the road and asked if she wanted to see my house and have coffee or a drink.

We entered my cottage off the High street, and I showed Millie around my home while the kettle boiled. She loved my home and waxed lyrically about it.

I asked her if she wanted wine, coffee or something else.

She hesitated before replying.

"I would love a glass of wine. I have not had one for over a month, but if I drink alcohol, I will not drive home.

I will have to sleep in my car, as I need to be at work tomorrow at eight a.m. to let some workmen in. I need the extra money and must not be late."

"I will pour us both a large glass of wine, but I know you are not sleeping in your car, I will not let you! You can sleep here, I will ensure you are at work on time. I am up at seven-thirty every day."

The offered bed for a night was accepted, as opposed to sleeping in a car. I thought the wine won her over, though.

Chatting away, I found out she was just about managing financially, hence not drinking and wanting overtime work. We drank a bottle of wine while we talked.

Millie became tired.

Without a fuss, I let her relax and went upstairs and quickly made up the guest room bed and got out some tee shirts, which Mandy had left at the cottage, for Millie to sleep in.

When I returned to Millie, she was about fall off to asleep on the sofa.

I roused her and told her I had made the guest bed up for her and helped her upstairs. She showered and returned with a robe around her.

She thanked me profusely before stripping out of the robe, leaving her naked except for her knickers.

Slipping on a tee shirt, she got into bed.

"Mmmm, I love getting into bed with clean sheets."

Millie was asleep in two minutes.

I was awake early. I heard a gentle knocking on my bedroom door and a quiet enquiry.

"Are you awake Eli?"

"Yes, come in Millie."

I answered.

Sheepishly, she put her head around the door. I motioned her to come in and sit on the bed.

She apologised, for as she saw it foisting herself on me and was sorry for imposing herself, for drinking the wine which made her sleepier.

I stopped her and pulled back the duvet, indicating she should get in with me.

"I have loved your company."

I said as we lay on our sides, heads on pillows facing each other and smiling at her.

She thanked me again.

"Lets get up and get some breakfast before you go to work."

She did not want to impose on me any further, she said, but

I insisted, and we had buttered hot toast, marmalade and tea.

Millie left the cottage, after more thanks, a hug and a peck on my cheek, at seven fifty-five, in plenty of time to open up for the workers.

I readied myself for the day and went for a walk, camera in hand, past the beachfront apartment owned by Lisi and the Brudenel Hotel along the flood wall, snapping pictures as I went and was back home after an hour or so.

I need to do some shopping. I passed Veggie Vals as Millie opened up for business. She saw me, was out the door, hugged me and thanked me again.

I enquired what time she would be working.

"Only till two today. I am back in all day tomorrow, though.''

"Pop in the cottage when you finish work please."

I continued shopping and got food to stock up as I had run low. I also bought four pieces of Whiting, caught the previous night just offshore of the town, from one of the huts on the beach, where the Fishermen sold their catches.

I needed to start cooking again and stop eating out as it was being idle.

I prepared a light fish dish ready to pop in the oven, enough for two portions and made an apple pie that would cook straight after the fish.

I showered and dressed casually in a lightweight summer dress, went to my study and edited a few images I liked from what I had taken about a month before.

At one-fifty, I popped the fish in the oven to cook, brushed the pie with milk, ready to put in the oven to cook.

Just after two, I answered the doorbell to Millie.

She gave me a big smile.

I beckoned her in and took her coat.

"You must be tired, come in and have a seat."

She nodded.

"I am tired, Eliza, although I slept well last night."

She studied a few of my framed images on the walls around the lounge as I went to the kitchen to get the fish out of the oven.

Millie followed me shortly after.

"Something smells nice, what is it."

''I have cooked Whiteing for our lunch."

I put the cooked fish on the worktop and put the apple pie into the oven to cook.

I took the fish dish and some mixed vegetables into the dining room along with two plates, quickly laid the settings and served the fish. I called Millie, and this time, without any I did not want to impose, she thanked me and proceeded to demolish the food with purpose.

We had a glass of Soave toasted to success, I cleared the plates, got the Apple pie out of the oven and returned to Millie at the table.

We ate Apple pie and cream, accompanied by a glass of dessert wine, then had coffee in the lounge, sitting close on the sofa.

"You are so kind to me. Thank you, Eli. I really enjoyed the meal, the best I have had for ages and ages. I wish I had not had wine, though. I will have to see if one of the idiots I share with will give me a lift home.

That is very unfair to Geena. She is not an idiot, she is a qualified veterinarian, but she works in Yarmouth and it is so out of her way."

"I will give you a lift when you are ready. You need not worry. I have only had two small glasses of wine, or you could have another drink and keep me company. You can stay here tonight to save you worrying about a lift back in the morning.''

"Why are you being so kind to me Eli?"

"I enjoy chatting with you, Millie. I like you, so if I can help you, I will enjoy doing so."

"With my daughter going to America for six months, I appreciate the company, especially one so intelligent as you."

"Eliza, that is the loveliest thing I have heard for ages.

I love our conversations. I think you are wonderfully kind and a very talented photographer.

I will have another glass of wine if you are having one and would like to stay the night here."

After a few minutes, she asked me to photograph her,

then and there in my lounge.

I agreed, got my camera, moved a couple of table lamps to light her and took a few shots.

Millie was good at posing, but the images needed a bit of editing, so we went into my study.

I did them with Millie almost sitting on my lap, studying what I was doing,

I set the printer going, and twenty minutes later, I gave her four black and white A4 prints.

I am my worst critic, but I thought they were great.

Millie was ecstatic about them and hugged me in thanks.

I prepared dinner for us with Millie, who insisted on helping. We had spaghetti bolognese washed down with a bottle of Chianti.

We had a lovely afternoon and evening talking and discussing art, photography, politics, university, Bill, Mandy, the idiots she shared with, Geena, who is not an idiot, her parents who had split up and gone to live abroad, her sisters who lived in Ireland, her job, my loneliness, her worries about her future.

Around nine p.m., Millie got a text asking her to swap shifts with another waitress, which she agreed to and advised me she now had a day off the next day.

I cleared up and tidied everything.

Millie was showering, so I checked the locks and went to my bedroom, where I found Millie sitting on my bed, dressed in a tee shirt belonging to Mandy.

"I am sorry to be a pest, do you have tooth brush I can buy from you?"

I took her to my bathroom, gave her a choice of a new toothbrush from three I kept in reserve and left her to do her teeth.

"I will add a toothbrush and a squeeze of toothpaste to your bill, one night B&B and one-night full board and wine."

I smiled at her to put her at ease.

She looked shy, beautiful in a young, girly way, elfin-like.

I did my hygiene in the bathroom, showered, wrapped myself in a bath sheet and returned to find Millie casually, but not realising how tantalising her unintentional pose was, lying on my bed, the tee shirt off one shoulder, up above the top of her legs, exposing her bare smooth vulva and long smooth bare legs.

I urged her not to move, rushed downstairs, and got my camera.

She had not moved when I returned. I adjusted the bedside lamps and shot about fifty images of her in various poses, most with her beautiful young, smooth, moist pussy showing to my lens and excited eyes.

The final few shots were her posing wantonly, showing her sex, kneeling on all fours exposing her anal bud to me.

God, was I horny and turned on, thrilled creatively, and excited that she allowed me to photograph her showing herself to me in such an explicit way.

I put the camera down, thanked her and slipped into bed. She rose and got into bed with me.

My heart was beating fast as we faced each other.

Millie, a young, beautiful, vibrant twenty-one-year-old and I, a fifty-year-old widow, in bed together.

I stroked her face with trembling fingers, told her how beautiful she was, how fortunate it was to have met her, to have shot her in her naked glory, how wonderful the images are, what a gorgeous bum, amazing legs, sublime pouty pussy she had. Which made her giggle.

"Thank you, Millie."

I tipped her chin up and kissed her lightly on her lips.

She whispered.

"I want to sleep with you, Eli? Will you hold and cuddle me please?"

I did hold and cuddle her. That is what we did.

I wanted her so badly.

How I controlled myself, I do not know, but I did.

She drifted off, with my arms wrapped around her, but I took a little longer due to my agitated state, wanting to touch and hold her more intimately. I wanted to pleasure her, to make her happy and to satisfy my lesbian urges.

We both woke around six forty-five p.m.

I went to the toilet to pee, I showered and returned to the bedroom with wet hair, just a towel wrapped around my refreshed body, to find Millie naked with nothing covering her lying across my bed, the sunlight glowing across her body, arms above her head in a wonderfully relaxed, uninhibited sensual way, her pouty sex lips open to my gaze.

I grabbed my camera and breathlessly asked.

"Stay still, don't move, please. May I photograph you again?"

Millie smiled and nodded her permission.

I photographed her for about a quarter of an hour. During this time, my towel came loose, leaving me nude.

I concentrated on filling my camera flash card with superb erotic images of her in stunning, sensual poses, not noticing my nakedness.

Millie had got my urges at a fever pitch. I wanted to touch, kiss, and feel her sublimely beautiful body and devour her pouty pussy.

With more control than I imagined possible, I rushed downstairs to upload the images on my computer.

I gazed at the captured beauty of Millie and was in awe of her.

Millie followed me downstairs and spoke from behind me as she stood looking at herself on my computer screen.

"Wow! Oh my God, they are so hot, you are so talented, the way you have captured the light on my body is amazeballs."

I smiled at that description as I had heard Mandy use it.

"You are the first person that I have shot nude. I just pressed the button, the model made these exquisite images, you are beautiful, so natural."

I turned to see her smiling face and her nakedness.

"Well, Eliza, I did have some wonderful inspiration."

Still smiling, she went on.

"Especially when your towel fell from your beautiful body and you kept flashing your pussy at me."

Only then did I realise what had happened, that engrossed in Millie, her body, the need to capture her naive beauty, to get the images right, to do her sensual display justice, I had been prancing around naked and displaying my naked body, while getting into some very revealing stances, to get angles on images?

On realising I was still naked, I covered my face in my hands in embarrassment, repeating several times.

"I am so sorry, so sorry Millie, what must you think of me?"

"Millie thinks you are fucking hot Eli!"

Was her response, and then she went back upstairs.

I was left thinking about her comment, her thinking I was hot and looking at the images. I scrolled through them and they were amazeball.

The photographs turned me on, considering my seemingly continual sexual urges did not surprise me.

My legs opened involuntarily, it seemed, and my hand found its way to my pussy. I masturbated my wet lips, followed by inserting two fingers into my excited vagina, imagining doing this to Millie.

I came quickly, the force overtaking the sordid thoughts and acts I was doing, leaning back, legs wide apart, my body covered in a sheen of hot perspiration with my fingers pinching my nipples, with two fingers up my wet cunt finger fucking myself hard.

I heard the shower going, then Millie in the bedroom.

I stopped myself and went to my bedroom to get dressed. Illicit thoughts whizzed around my mind as I quickly dressed. I fought to control myself.

Down in the kitchen, I prepared breakfast of poached eggs on toast and called Millie. We ate in silence, although she was smiling at me.

"I meant it, Eliza, you are so fucking hot."

She said and smiled at me between eating.

"What have you planned for today?" she inquired.

"Nothing at all, but I should give you lessons in decorum to cure you potty mouth."

I smiled.

"What are you going to do with your unexpected day off."

I asked her. She smiled and shrugged.

"I would like to spend it with you."

"Realy? I can not imagine why. Let us go for a walk along the beach and decide what to do."

We got to the shell monument erected to commemorate Benjamin Briton and his connection to Aldeburgh, where he lived and worked.

Millie had not seen it close up, so we trudged across the stones on the beach to get closer.

The day was slightly overcast, so only a few people were near us.

"I am glad you bought your camera Eliza."

Millie quickly stripped off naked and urged me to take photographs posing nude with the shell sculptures as a background and as a shield from anyone near us, exposing her lithe, supple, naked body to me.

I looked around, worrying about Millie getting caught, exposing herself in public, but was drawn into it, taking one shot quickly after another, capturing with my camera the erotic beauty before my eyes.

The longer she posed on and against the sculpture, the more lewder in her exposure she became, enflaming my lust for her.

She leaned backwards with her head thrown back and her legs wide apart, pussy open, wet, pink, and ready for sex. Click, click, click, I captured her wanton poses as she moved slightly after each shot I took of her till she looked at the camera directly with a knowing stare and my all-seeing eyes when moving her hands to her beautiful pussy to spread her lips open to me.

It looked as though she was challenging me to take the image.

I did photograph her, as I was in enthral by her.

Click, click, click, as she continued with tongue tip out and licking her lips suggestively.

I wanted her.

We heard someone approaching with the crunching of the pebbles, near, too near for Millie to be able to dress and with nowhere to hide.

It sounded like the footfall of two people.

In a panic, I moved to Millie, wrapped myself and the long oversized woollen coat I was wearing around her as I pushed her gently back against the metal of a lower shell element of the monument, causing her to jump in shock and make her push, her naked body back against me as her bare back and bum came in to into contact with the cold metal, just as the couple rounded the sculpture.

I drew Millie hard to me, covering our faces from the couple and kissed her deeply till they had passed.

I pulled back from her, panting in lustful excitement and said.

"Sorry."

I gave her an embarrassed smile.

"I did not want them to recognise you, sorry, sorry."

She kissed me briefly.

"Thank you. Not only are you kind, thoughtful and fucking hot, you are a wonderful kisser."

Then, with the devilment you see in naughty children, she ran around the sculpture still naked, waving her arms about as in some pagan rite shouting, hot, hot, hot, between laughing. I was shocked, but, of course, I captured her actions on my camera.

She then ceased performance after getting out of breath, realising the shock value to me and the six or so other nearby people had diminished, and then reluctantly, she dressed.

Lately, I seemed to attract women who acted in outlandish manners when in my company. I wondered why this could be.

We walked back to town along the beach, having to rest a couple of times because of the effort of walking on beach pebbles and stones.

I enjoyed taking more images of Millie sitting on the old fishing boats, now having been restored somewhat, with her just lying on her back with her eyes closed as she relaxed. She was comfortable with me and my photography of her.

I captured more superb images.

Why had I not photographed people before? I questioned myself, or was I getting carried away with my lusty thoughts of Millie?

I lay on my back, gazing at the big, beautiful blue Suffolk sky with large, puffy clouds drifting across it.

I closed my eyes, and Mandy came to mind. I thought about what we had shared, what she had shared with me, John, the pleasure, the fulfilment of our relationship.

My trip to America was just a month away, and the thrill of seeing Mandy again and John, of course.

A new country not previously visited.

I thought of Lisi and the sexual intimacy we had shared.

12