The Third Hunt Pt. 02

Story Info
They play a game.
3.9k words
4.5
17.8k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dreams were not good to me that night. Images of Jason's monstrous cock and his cruel eyes flooded my mind. Mishmashes of my previous rapes at his hands flickered like the world's worst highlight reel, especially that first time in the condemned house. In that dark basement, he would repeat our encounters over and over again, filling my womb with his seed or fucking my ass raw.

That was not the worst part of it, however. The worst part was, as the dreams continued, I felt more and more aroused.

In one dream, there wasn't even restraints. Jason was fucking me, dick plowing into my slick cunt, and I was holding him against me, whimpering, so ready to cum...

Then my eyes snapped open, and the dream ended, only for another nightmare to begin.

Jason had a penchant for surprises, that was for sure. This time, I wasn't even in the house anymore. Instead, I was lying on a cold tiled floor, with my bikini back on. A massive dark room greeted my eyes, and faintly I could hear the sound of-

Water?

Sure enough, I realized I was in a swimming pool room, the one at the gym that had been closed for the week due to broken air conditioning. It probably wasn't sunrise yet, considering how it was still relatively cool inside, but that would change fast enough.

"You're awake."

I turned around, and saw Jason sitting on the bench nearby, clothed in a muscle shirt and sports shorts. Again, it was weird seeing him clothed, but I knew in my gut (or rather, my ass) that that would change soon enough.

"You are definitely a heavy sleeper. If I had known that, I could've had a lot more fun before the main show."

I tried to reply, but it was then in my groggy state that I found there was a gag in my mouth. A fancy plastic one, almost like a wiffle ball, making my drool pour out. When I reached up to try at the straps, the clinking of a cuff around my wrist greeted me.

"I'm getting to that, honey," Jason cooed. He stood up, and started towards me. "Today, we're playing a game of... well, I guess obedience is a good term for it."

I tried to back away, but he simply grabbed my legs and pulled me back. He began to gently massage my thighs, smiling.

"First, you're going to take a swim, getting all nice and wet. While you're in the water, I'll leave the room, and you'll have a chance."

A chance? My heart leapt into my throat. He took notice of the spark in my eyes and grinned.

"Think of it like hide and seek. You're gonna try and get out of here, and I'm going to catch you. Each time I catch you, I take one of these-" He reached out and caressed one of my breasts, pulling back the fabric of my bikini top and letting it snap back against my tit. "Off. Once everything's off, and I catch you, I'll give you the assfucking of a lifetime. No lube. No prep. Raw."

For extra effect, his other hand slid around and cupped my asscheek.

"And once I'm done, I'll put your bikini back on, bring you back here, and start the whole thing all over again. Or..."

He grabbed my wrist and jangled the cuff.

"You can secure yourself somewhere nice and open wide for me like the good girl you are. I'll lap that tight teen cunt of yours till you're dripping, then take you nice and slow, making sure you feel good. And then I take you home, cook you up something nice, and that'll be that for the day."

What kind of choice was that? I wanted to spit that at him, but instead I just spit a bit out of the gag, saliva pooling on my thigh. Jason simply smirked again at that, then stood up.

"We're starting now." And with that, he nudged me into the pool with his foot.

Thank god I realized I needed to keep my head above the water. I fell in with a splash, thrashing, and coughed as a few drops got in. By the time I adjusted myself, Jason was already gone. I looked around, wondering where he could have went, then slowly made my way to the edge of the pool.

I was painfully aware of the sound of water splashing as I got out, of my wet feet slapping against the floor. I weighed my options, briefly. If I ran, I might have a chance, but it'd give away a lot of noise and I'd risk slipping, and he'd definitely get me if I fell.

If I moved too slow, though, he could easily just follow me and catch me anyway if I wasn't careful to cover my tracks.

Then again, there was the third option...

I shook my head. No. I had a chance to get out of here, and I was going to take it. After all of this, I was going to go to the authorities no matter what threats he made.

With that, I half-walked, half-jogged to the door, trying a weird tip toe to minimize noise. The handcuff clicked and clacked on my wrist, and I quickly held it in my other hand as I tried to sneak out of the room. Pressing against the door, I peered out of the thin window, then slowly creaked it open. Looking one way, then the other, only dark hallways greeted me.

I slowly edged out of the door, still tense. Jason was nowhere in sight, but it wasn't like he could have gotten far...

Suddenly, his warm arm wrapped around my midriff, and he pulled me flush against his chest. The son of a bitch had circled back around and come from behind. I struggled against him, but it was fruitless as his other hand grabbed at my damp breast, fondling it through the fabric of my bikini top.

"Should've watched your six," he breathed into my ear. His thumb brushed over my erect nipple, still covered by the bikini. "That'll cost you."

Unclasping my bikini, he pulled it off, and the cool air caressed my naked tits. He gave them a firm squeeze, then pushed me away. I stumbled, and when I turned around he was gone.

I began to breathe heavily, spit frothing through the gag. Covering my breasts, I began to hurry down the hall, slowly quickening my pace as I became more secure in my footing. Glancing behind constantly, I saw that he wasn't pursuing me that way just yet.

Turning the corner, I paused, waiting to see if he was waiting for me at the end of the hall. He wasn't, but there was an exit door. Hope sprang anew, and I decided to hell with stealth. I made a dash for it, handcuff clacking as I sprinted.

I was literally only ten feet away when he popped into view from the other corner, grinning at my shocked face. I slid into him, and immediately he grabbed me in a bear hug. My wet breasts pressed against his chest, and I was horrified to feel a familiar heat in my navel.

"Nice try," he said. His hand cupped my bikini clad cunt, and I moaned softly as he rubbed against it. He slid his hand into the panties, and slowly stimulated my clit, enjoying my flushed face. Then, he untied them and pulled them away, and I was finally nude.

Jason gave my bikini bottoms a good sniff, then pulled me in, kissing my lips over the ball gag. His tongue circled the edges, as if collecting my spit, then he pulled away. Turning me around, he gave a good shove, and I knew to run.

Once I cleared the corner, I looked back around it and saw he was gone. Part of me wanted to run for the exit again, but another part of me knew that would be folly. Instead, I crept towards one of the side rooms, where they stored equipment. I inched the door open, then shut it behind me.

A minute or so passed, and I heard footsteps approaching. Jason was looking for me, and I could see his silhouette through the glass, but thankfully it was too dark inside for him to do the same. Nevertheless, my heart began to pound in my chest, and I started to breathe in heavily. Spit foamed around the edges, making a horrible noise-

Noise.

Fuck.

The door suddenly swung open, and Jason's grin greeted me.

"Gotcha."

I tried to dash past him, but he simply caught me in his arms and threw me to the floor. I sprawled out, limp as a fish. The hope faded from me as he knelt down behind me, carrying a mat. He slid it under his knees, then grabbed my hips and pulled me upwards. I didn't resist, instead sobbing gently, my face against the floor. He'd won this round.

Jason's rough hands caressed my asscheeks for a bit, then I heard him unzip and pull down his shorts. His heavy cock slid into my asscrack, positioned itself. There was no warning, only a sharp pain as he thrust into my ass in one motion. I cried out, then simply became still, not even daring to make a sound as he pulled out save for the tip and slammed back into me.

He was right- it was the assfucking of a lifetime. There was no change of tempo this time- only the animalistic thrusting as he plundered my round booty, sawing in and out of my ass. And through it all, I still felt every bump and ridge and vein against my sensitive ring as fucked me.

"Yeah, you fucking know it," he grunted between thrusts. "Just fucking take it, honey. Take daddy's cock in your ass."

My ass? It was his ass. He had made it his, plundering it like a barbarian as he came in at a downwards angle, pulling it up against his hips. The only sounds in the hallway were my labored breathing through the gag, and the slapping of his hips against my round cheeks. I could feel the weight of his balls hit my cunt over and over again, each impact sending a quiver through me.

Sure enough, the heat in my navel blossomed, and I moaned as I came. Jason followed shortly thereafter, his cock spasming in my ass as he shot his hot load inside.

A moment passed, then he pulled out of my battered rear, followed by a gush of his jizz leaking out. Jason gave my ass a slap, then reached behind him.

Before I knew it, he had put my bikini back on me, and hoisted me to my feet. It hurt, standing with such a raw ass. He turned me to face him, a pleased look on his face.

"Just as I thought, you decided to run. Thank you for that- I would've been disappointed if you didn't try. I wanted a crack at this ass today before you gave in."

I simply glared at him. He cupped my cheek, and kissed my gagged mouth again.

"Ready for round two?"

000

I don't know what manic energy drove me to try and escape again after that. Or the time after that one.

Spoilers, he caught me both times, and he fucked my ass both times. The second time, he pinned me against the wall, one hand holding my wrists overhead and the other caressing my sideboobs, and simply ground his dick in my ass, a casual slow sodomy that must've lasted twenty minutes before he came. All the while, he whispered in my ear about how I was a bad girl, and how bad girls needed to get fucked by their daddies.

The third time, he bent me over a pommel horse and went with a session more like last night, where he alternated between a more casual assfuck, animalistic pounding, and abducting his legs over mine so he could squeeze his cock dry as he ground into my ass.

By the time he marched me back into the pool room, I could barely stand. My ass was a numb throb of pain, overflowing with so much of his cum that it would sometimes seep past my panties if I moved the wrong way. I hadn't even orgasmed on the previous two times due to the pain. And also, it was getting hotter, and Jason never bothered with giving me water.

How the hell could he do this? What kind of man his age had the stamina to fuck me three times in a row and still be good to go? It never even seemed to go slightly limp- I certainly could tell, after how many times it had been inside me. How many more times could he go? And would he give me water, or just let me pass out?

My shoulders were sagged as he marched me into the pool room and threw me into the water. I didn't thrash, only rose with grim acceptance. Before Jason was even out of the room, I was already out of the water. Wet feet slapping against the floor, I drew his attention.

He paused in the doorway, watching as I marched over to the nearby bench. I laid down lengthwise, wet hair splayed out as I rested my head against the wood. Taking the cuff around my hand, I looped it under the bench, then secured my other hand. I was secured.

Letting out a long sigh, I spread my legs wide, and waited for him.

I didn't have to wait long. Jason marched over, then began to disrobe. His thick cock rose to full attention, a string of precum dripping from the tip, and he sat down on the bench, rough hands grabbing my ankles.

"Took you long enough, baby," he said. "I'm a man of my word. Daddy's gonna reward you for finally behaving, baby girl."

His hands slid down, then undid my bikini bottoms and pulled them away. He looked me in the eyes, and slowly lowered his face to my glistening cunt. Dragging his tongue along my slit, he briefly sucked on my clit, then really began to work.

It didn't take long for me to orgasm. He was surprisingly skilled with his tongue, somehow knowing exactly where to lick, where to suck, where to tease. As soon as my stomach muscles rippled with pleasure, he moved forward, placing himself between my legs. His cock lay against my seam, and I squirmed as my body became eager for it.

His hands slid up my stomach, reaching under my bikini to fondle my wet breasts. Pulling the bikini top off, he admired my stiff nipples and bent down, sucking on them. All the while, his cock pressed against my cunt, getting coated in my juices.

Finally, he adjusted himself, and slid in without any resistance. That alone warranted another orgasm, one I could never understand. There had to be something supernatural at work, the way he could get me like this.

"You see," he cooed, pulling out with agonizing slowness, before sliding back at a snail's pace, "This is what happens when you do as daddy says."

He fucked me slowly like that for a few minutes, hands only my breasts. Then, he began to speed up, almost like the first assfuck of the morning. He squeezed my tits tight as he fucked me with long strokes, letting me feel each part of his cock along my walls. My cunt slurped and gripped at his cock, filling the room with squelching noises.

I came again, clenching, and he pressed against my, my wet tits sliding over his chest as he slowly went at it again with the long strokes, making my legs hike up with each thrust. At this angle, he was deeper than before, practically battering my cervix with his hard cock.

I was breathing hard, spit all around my mouth. He took notice, and began to kiss me again, licking around my mouth. He sucked on my bottom lip, as if keen to drink up my saliva. Something about that sent more tingles up my navel, and I braced for a third orgasm.

"You're gonna take it, slut," he breathed. "Take every fucking drop, 'cause that's what good girls do for their daddies. You learned that a bit yesterday, didn't you."

He sped up, grinding into my wet pussy instead of the long strokes of before. My nipples rubbed against his chest, sending tingles across my chest.

"You think you hate me. You think I'm some vile rapist who took your virginity, your innocence. But you're wrong." He grunted, cock jerking, but he didn't come just yet. "Oh, fuck yeah. That wasn't your virginity to give, because you own nothing. You're mine."

I continued to pant. He paused to suck up more of my saliva.

"You belong to me. You don't realize it yet, because you've lived your life with the illusion of freedom, but I'll teach you. You're already learning. You'll realize the truth- you love me, you need your daddy. All you need to do-"

He paused, and I whimpered. I was so close to release, and now he was denying me the only pleasure I had left.

"Is obey."

Then he surged inside, and the most powerful orgasm yet rocked my body, squeezing him so hard I was worried he'd never pull free after. His cock pulsed, and he groaned as his hot seed flowed into my womb, filling my belly. My thirsty cunt took it all, just as he said.

Jason reached for something, and I realized it was the key to my gag. Undoing it in a deft movement, he pulled it off, and I moved forward to kiss him, lost in the afterglow. Our tongues mingled, then he pulled away suddenly. He reached into the bag nearby, and pulled out a large collar.

He put it on, securing it, then finally began to pull his softening cock out of my cunt. His seed trickled out, and I felt almost a loss at that. Jason uncuffed me, then grabbed the leash of my collar.

"Let's clean up."

000

The gym shower was cold, but honestly I needed that after how hot it had been getting. Jason had let me drink my fill of water, then brought me over, still nude. My nipples were like rocks as he threw me under the cold stream of water, and I watched as he waited for it to warm up before he joined me.

He focused on washing me, lathering my sore body with soap. He focused on my ass especially, putting some sort of cooling salve on my battered ring as he washed away his cum. After that, he turned be around, washing my tits with an attention that was painfully obvious.

"These," he said, "are the best pair of tits I have ever had the joy of seeing. They're big, but not enough to sag. A little more than a big handful is the best size if you ask me. Good to hold, good to fuck. As soon as I saw them in that bikini, I knew they were mine."

I knew that day he was talking about. My eighteenth birthday party. Jason had come over, back when he was basically an uncle. It'd be easy to think he was creepy then, but he was honestly a gentlemen.

Then I was getting soda after swimming in the pool we'd inflated in the backyard, he had come up to "scare" me, as he'd done a few times before. But instead of simply going "boo", he had hugged me from behind, his thumb on the edge of my breast. It was too easy to brush off.

Now, I was regretting not calling him out then and there.

He seemed to notice I was lost in thoughts, and apparently made the decision to break some ice.

"After finally obeying, I'll let you talk. Just remember to call me daddy."

I wet my lips, then spoke.

"You seriously think I'll love you after everything you've done to me?"

I was expecting him to get mad. Instead, he smiled, and cupped my breast. I sucked in a breath at his touch.

"After? You already do. You just haven't realized it yet. But don't worry- I'm making you come around. You were already moaning like the slut you really are, that first night."

"The night you lured me to an abandoned house and raped me."

He simply tugged on my leash and pulled me closer. My sensitive tits, still covered in soap, began to make a lather against his chest.

"Fucked you," he corrected. "You'll come around. Your body already knows it. Look at how excited you get with just a touch. You really think it's normally that easy to get a girl to scream like that, especially on her first time? It's because I'm your daddy."

I fell silent, simply glaring. Then I sensed his cock beginning to rise again, and I let out the softest of moans. He saw that, and grinned. A wave of defeat washed over me, and I knew that, at least for today, he was winning.

I knew he wasn't just going to let that die down. But I was too sore to just let him ream me again. I needed to try something else.

"Daddy," I said, forcing the words out. "You've cleaned me up, but I haven't done the same for you."

He said nothing, but instead laxed the leash, enough that I could get down on my knees. The warm water of the shower washed over my neck as I took his hard length into his mouth. I gagged once, but managed to deep throat his massive cock. It truly was a veiny thing, and I was sure to drag my tongue over them as I pulled away.

I sucked the tip, my tongue going over the slit of his cock, then pushed forward again. I pulled out half an inch, then took it all back in again, repeating a few times. He began to groan, and I slowly worked my way up, sucking the tip once more. Precum coated my tongue, and I paused to swallow it before I suddenly surged back down and gagged on his cock.

Rapidly, I began to bob my head up and down, sucking and slurping on his monstrous dick, and looked up into his eyes. It had to be a good ten minutes of coaxing before I felt him begin to jerk in my mouth, ready to shoot whatever he had left. Dragging my tongue up his base, I finally began the finale and worked his tip.

12