The Third Hunt Pt. 03

Story Info
He trains her, and she realizes what will happen soon.
5k words
4.49
26.1k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason kept to his word, surprisingly enough. After bringing me back to the house, he first brought me up to the bedroom, guiding me along by my collar. When he pulled my bikini off I thought he was going to rape me again, but instead he just threw them in the hamper.

"Daddy's a bit tuckered out," he said, winking at my relieved face. "Five fucks in a day can be a bit much, even for me."

Pulling open the drawers of my cabinet, he rummaged through for a few minutes, keeping one hand around the chain connected to my collar. Part of me thought I could- should run, but I just stood there, arms folded across my naked breasts as I watched him.

Jason seemed to find what he wanted, if the quiet "ah" sound meant anything, and he pulled out my black "Twisted Titty" band shirt, along with my black leggings.

"I actually like the 'big titty goth gf' look you normally have going on," he said, tossing them my way. "Goes with the rest of you."

I stared at the clothes in my hand, then reluctantly put them on. As much as I hated being dressed up like a doll, I hated being naked around him even more. Still, I felt a flare of defiance in me.

"Oh, so I'm your big titty goth girlfriend now?" I said, mockingly. "That what you think about all of this?'

He moved towards me, and I flinched, fearing what he would do. Instead, he hooked an arm around my waist and pulled me in. His free hand cupped my face, while the other slid down towards my ass. Somehow, having the leggings on made it feel more sexual than before, and I tensed as I felt a spark of heat in my navel.

"You're daddy's big titty goth slut," he said in my ear. "His whore. You're daddy's little fucktoy who loves it in the ass."

He gave my ass a little squeeze, as if for emphasis.

"Say it," he cooed.

The grip on my ass tightened, and I swallowed.

"I'm daddy's big titty goth slut," I forced out. "I'm his whore-"

My voice cracked as he pulled me even closer, where I could feel his warm cock through his pants and mine. Thankfully, it didn't seem hard, but it still sent another quiver through my loins.

"I'm his whore. I'm daddy's little fucktoy who likes it in the ass."

"There we go, honey," he said gently. He kissed my ear, then pulled back. "Ready for dinner?"

000

Why the fuck did the man who had brutally raped and sodomized me over the course of the past few weeks make such a good risotto?

I set the plastic spoon down and closed my eyes, feeling more relaxed than I had been in far too long. I hadn't eaten anything in the past two days, save for Jason's cum. It felt good, having a warmth in my belly unrelated to chains or violations.

Then I heard the clinking of the chain connected to my collar, followed by a sudden jerking sensation. I closed my eyes to see that Jason had gotten up from the table, and he wanted me to do the same.

"Dinner's over," he said. "Now time for the show."

He guided me over the couch, then sat me down. I watched with bated breath, wondering what he was going to do, but he simply sat down next to me and turned the tv on. That relieved me somewhat- I had initially thought he was going for some sort of sick striptease.

In retrospect, the striptease probably would've been better.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

He said nothing. I closed my eyes, a long sigh of defeat escaping me.

"What are we watching, daddy?"

"A training video," he murmured in reply.

With that, he guided me until I was lying on my side on the couch, then he slipped in behind me. Positioning himself, he spooned me, his warm dick pressing against my leggings-clad ass, while he draped his arm over my waist. He fiddled with the remote for a few moments, then laid it on the armrest.

On the screen, there were no opening credits, and I knew instinctively this wasn't some movie or tv show. My suspicions were immediately confirmed when I saw myself on screen.

It was a few pictures at first, still images of me in my goth getup, all of them candid. Jason probably took them himself, as he stalked me. Then blurry pictures of me in my underwear came up, and I realized these had been from that first time in the abandoned Zveroby House.

"No," I whispered, softly.

What came up next wasn't a picture, but a hi-def video of me tied spread-eagle on that mattress in the basement, Jason getting ready to fuck me. On screen, I could see what I couldn't see that night- his throbbing cock slowly sliding between my nether lips, as he pressed his hips against my groin. I could see my nipples sliding against his brawny chest as he folded me in half, my horrified and flushed face as he built me up to an orgasm.

Part of me wanted to look away. And yet I didn't. I was afraid he'd somehow sense my closed eyes and punish me. Instead, I just watched the video as he fucked me.

"You have no idea how badly I had to restrain myself that first night," Jason said in my ear. The hand draped over my waist slid up, cupping my breast through my shirt. "I was ready to do everything to that sweet body. Do you doggy style, pillage that ass, make you swallow my cum. But I knew I had to be patient."

On screen, he was still fucking me, pounding me into the mattress.

"I was waiting to fuck you for so long, you know. I felt like a teen on prom night when I first got in. I still don't know how I lasted so long."

He began to softly knead my breast, and I restrained a moan as I continued to watch my first rape on the tv. So long was the right term- the clip stretched on for a good twelve minutes, and all the while he played with my breast, alternating between kneading it and playing with my hard nipple.

It was horrifying as I watched my own face, saw the terror in my eyes fade as my higher functions faltered. Then the Jason on the screen finally stopped, and I could watch his shining cock pull out of my abused cunt. I expected to see blood, but there wasn't.

The video went black. Jason slid his hand away from my breast, only to slide under my shirt so he could feel my directly. His calloused fingers toyed with my nipples, and the heat in my navel grew.

It was just in time, since the new video was now when he titfucked me, that second night in my own home. The angle wasn't the best, but I could see his cock sliding between the valley of my pale breasts, smearing precum over my soft skin. I had no idea how hard my nipples were that night.

"Did you know that the female nipple has hundreds of nerve endings?" Jason said, as his rough thumb rubbed in circles around my stiff peak. "So many different ways to bring you to orgasm."

He was close to bringing me there as he spoke. My heart pounded in my ears, and I knew my breathing was coming in shorter, faster. On screen, the video had cut to when he was fucking me doggy-style on the bed, holding me against his back as he played with my breast. It was a sight I was familiar enough with, considering he had placed the mirror so I could watch.

Nevertheless, it was bringing me closer, the heat in my navel growing as I watched my tits jiggle. I began to writhe, ever so slightly, and I prayed he wouldn't notice.

Then suddenly, he pulled his hand away from my breasts, and I groaned as the heat began to ebb away. Tears began to mist in the corners of my eyes.

"You cum when daddy wants you to," he growled.

The tv went dark for a few moments, then another video came up, this time of when he fucked my ass raw in the shower. The camera quality wasn't as good, but I could still see the detail in my pained face, see his veiny dick slipping into my tight asshole as he spread my cheeks wide.

On the couch, I could feel him grind a little, bringing his half-hard cock against my ass. His hand trailed down between my legs, cupping my cunt through the thin cloth of my leggings. It simply stayed there, not playing with my nethers.

"A little disobedience is fine with it comes to daddy," he said. "Half the fun is when you try to run, when you try to say no. There's fun to be had in punishing you for being a bad little girl who needs your master's dick."

He gave my pussy a little squeeze, and the heat began to return. My eyes never left the screen as I watched him sodomize me. For all he said about me being an ass girl, the sight of my pained face made the heat in my navel bloom slower than with the other videos.

The video cut to me having my tits smooshed against the glass as he fucked me against the shower door, and Jason's other hand began to play with my breasts as he finally began to rub my clit. It wasn't long before I began to get properly wet, soaking through my leggings.

He stopped again, and this time I knew he heard my pitiful moan.

"Aww, is baby girl frustrated?" he moved his hand to my collar and gave it a little jerk. "Remember, it isn't you who decides when you come. It's daddy. For all that fun talk about when you act out, when I get to punish you, that's only half the fun."

The screen changed again, this time to just yesterday. It must've been from a camera he hid in the bathroom, because it was a side view of me when I was being fucked over the sink. I could see my tight grip on the edge of the sink as I let him fondle my tits, then as my hip began to push back against his, moving in tandem with his thrusts.

Even though he was no longer touching me on the couch, I still felt the heat in my navel rising, a warm ache. How was this possible? How could watching a highlight reel of my rapes drive me to the edge like this?

"You see, baby girl," Jason murmured. "The real fun is when you obey."

Obey. That was what he said when he gave me my strongest orgasm yet, earlier by the pool. Jesus Christ, was he actually right? Did some part of me really want to obey him?

"N-no," I stammered out. "I did that because-"

"Because what?" Jason asked, innocently.

"Because-" I paused. "Because I didn't want to get punished."

"Funny, because you still ran at the pool earlier today," he said. "You knew what I was going to do, and yet you still ran."

"I had hope," I said weakly.

"I don't think so," he said. "I think you wanted to get punished. Not just because you like it in the ass, but because getting punished reminds you that you are mine. It makes the moments when you obey all the sweeter for you, doesn't it?"

On screen, I could see me returning his kisses as he fucked me on my bed, interspersed with clips of me bending over so he could ream my tight ass, as well as when I sucked his cock. Through it all, I watched my own face, seeing that same look on it over and over again. Flushed red cheeks, eyes rolling up, moans after moans.

"Answer daddy again, and tell the truth." He cupped my breast, as if to be reassuring. "Why do you obey?"

"Because-" I groaned again, as my impending orgasm stayed in limbo. "Because I thought if I got you off quicker, it would mean you wouldn't punish... because I thought it would please you."

I felt horrified at how blurred the lines between my reasoning and his statements had become. I knew that pleasing him better would mean avoiding punishment, but still meant I wanted him to feel good, to enjoy filling my womb with his hot seed.

"Like the whore you are," Jason finished.

Suddenly, he got up, tugging my collar so I was sitting up. My hands were still cuffed behind my back, and so I couldn't do anything as he knelt down between my legs.

I gasped as he produced a pocket knife. He brought the blade close to my clothed crotch, and I became incredibly still.

"Don't move," he growled.

Slowly, he pinched the cloth over my groin, then slid the knife through the fabric. Carefully, he sliced a slit in my leggings, exposing my damp cunt to the cool air.

"Eyes on the screen," he commanded. "The finale's coming up."

And with that, he dove in, lapping and sucking. I let out a moan and tried to close my legs, but his firm hands were holding them in place as he ate me out. The heat in my navel bloomed again, and I watched the screen as he commanded.

I understood what he meant by the finale when the final video came up. It was the close up of that second night, when he put the camera right below me on the bed. My glistening pussy dominated the screen, joined quickly by the bulbous tip of his massive cock.

"Oh god," I panted.

I watched as he thrust into me, the camera offering close-up detail as that massive monster of a cock stuffed me to the brim. I still had no idea how he fit it all inside of me without ripping me apart. When it pulled out, I could see my hungry cunt slurping at it, my lips rolling against the ridges and veins of his dick.

And all the while, Jason was actually kneeling in front of me, devouring my hot pussy. He brought me to the edge, then back, again and again, leaving my orgasm on the precipice. The heat got worse, and worse, more painful with each passing minute as I watched my cunt get stuffed on screen. I needed release.

I needed him to make me cum.

"Please," I whined.

"Please what?"

"Please, I need to get off," I panted, hating my own words.

"What you need is your master," he replied, and continued to make me edge.

On screen, the climax was quite literally arriving, and I knew the ache would be unbearable.

"Please daddy, let your little girl cum. I'm yours. I'm your little slut, your little fucktoy. Please, let me cum!"

On screen, his cock jerked inside me, seed seeping out of my cunt. And on the couch, he finally let me orgasm with a suck of the clit.

The release was indescribable. My legs quivered violently, almost slipping out of Jason's strong grip, and my abs rippled as the orgasm rocked me. My vision darkened, and I collapsed on my side, panting.

Jason rose, and through the haze I wondered if he was going to flip me onto my stomach and take me right then and there. I was ripe for the taking, and I knew he had to be hard. Half of me dreaded the pain that could happen if he tried to force another orgasm so soon. Another part of me didn't care.

Instead, he simply cupped my face. "Well done, honey. Daddy's proud. It's only been two days, but you've been making good progress."

Progress? That was what he called it? Even through that orgasmic bliss I wanted to call him out. But instead, I thought about how my face looked in those videos. Even in the earlier ones, my horror always gave way to flushed cheeks and an open mouth. As I looked in the now blank screen, I could see my reflection, with that same face.

The face of a whore. His whore.

With that, I passed out.

000

I guess the restraint he showed by not taking me then and there affected the next day.

Noontime found me hiding in the old gym's locker room, soaked to the bone, and completely nude. Once again, he had brought me to the old gym and had me play the cat and mouse game with him in my green bikini, gagged and collared. Once again, I tried to escape. I don't know why at that point- I suppose sleep had helped to clear the fog he had put over my mind.

As expected, he had caught me, but things were different all around. He spent longer holding and caressing me when he took away one of my bikini parts, and he gave me more of a head start. I mean, it still didn't save me, but it meant more time at the gym and less time being brutally violated.

It was strange. For all of his talk about me being his obedient little slut, he did try hard to actually keep me from escaping last time, and the collar around my neck made stealth even harder than before. If he had wanted to, he could have already found me and taken my ass.

Holding the chain around my fist to minimize noise, I slowly opened the locker I had been hiding in. As good as a hiding spot it was, it had gotten unbearably hot, and I needed to breathe. Slowly, I tiptoed out and began to make for the exit of the locker room. If I was lucky, I could slip into the hall and-

A hand grabbed the chain, and I was yanked about. Jason had slipped on me from behind, and I could tell he had just come from the other part of the locker room. Talk about bad luck.

Pulling on my chain, he brought my chest flush to his. As usual, he had his smug grin on his face, and I trembled as he cupped my naked ass.

"Nice try, baby," he said. The grip on my asscheek tightened. "I think you set a new record for the game. Now it's time to celebrate."

Tugging my collar, he brought me over to one of the sinks in the locker room, and bent me over. His rough hands pawed my ass, then he kicked my legs apart, nearly sending my falling as I worked to stay upright. I looked in the mirror at his eyes, then closed them, waiting for the inevitable pain.

Then, I heard him pull something out of his pocket, and suddenly I felt the cool application of lube on my tight ring. Opening my eyes, I turned back to him, mouth agape.

He winked. "Daddy felt generous today, especially after how well your training went last night."

Such kindness felt wrong coming from him. There was always a trick, always a price. I couldn't figure it out, but I knew it had to be there.

Then Jason stripped, and his monstrous cock poked against my ass. I turned back to the mirror, trying to focus on my eyes as he slowly slid past my tight ring. He pushed until he was flush with my asscheeks, then he simply stayed there for a short time, letting his cock pulse against my walls.

This was perhaps the most gentle time he had with me yet. He alternated between slowly sawing in and out of my ass, his hands on my hips as I steadied myself, to hilting completely and gently grinding into me, hands on my breasts.

Through it all, the heat in my navel waxed and waned, waxed and waned, like the phases of the moon. That is, if the phases of the moon never reached full. It was frustrating, being brought to the edge, and I wondered if this was what he was trying to do.

After what felt like an eternity of him sodomizing me, he finally came, shooting a surprisingly weak load up my ass. Pulling out, he tugged on my collar, and I went to my knees, taking his softening length into my mouth. It was frightening, how routine it had almost become, and I still felt the frustration of not orgasming.

It didn't take long to get him hard again, and when he pulled me up I half-expected for him to flip me back around and go at my ass again, but instead he simply pulled me flush against him, his hard cock against my swollen lips. I suppressed a groan, but I knew he noticed.

"Time to clean up."

000

After the shower, he brought me back to the house, and like yesterday dressed me up in my Twisted Titty shirt and a new pair of black leggings. In addition, he had me put on my black lipstick, allowing me some privacy in my room while he did something in the living room.

It felt weird, having him treat me like a human being again. I watched him with bated breath throughout the day, wondering when the anvil was gonna drop, and all the while I felt the frustration of my failed orgasm simmering in the back of my mind.

It was halfway through a meal of sauteed mushrooms and salad that I spoke up.

"This isn't going to work," I said. I glared at him across the table. "What is this, carrot to the stick? Some reverse psychology bullshit?"

I was expecting him to reach across the table and pull my hair or pinch my nipple, like he usually did when I was being feisty, but instead he smirked.

"Can't a daddy treat his baby girl?"

"I'm not your baby," I said. "What are you getting at? Do you think treating me nice all of a sudden will make me fall head over heels for you?"

He simply stood up, and I flinched slightly. Tugging on my chain, he directed me back towards the couch.

"Time for another show," he said, dimming the lights.

Once again, he had me lay down on the couch so he could spoon me, but I could tell things were different. Instead of the half-hard cock from yesterday, I felt his raging hard-on against my tender ass.

12