The Thirteenth Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I suspected, Abigail again had the losing hand. Her three-of-a-kind was beaten by Scar's full house (including two wild jacks) and a very suspicious royal flush for Morphus.

The forfeits were gleefully read out by the boys. Poor, sweet, innocent Abigail was forced to dip her finger in hot sauce and then insert the finger in her own anus. The boys made her take off her combat trousers and pull down the black knickers she wore underneath and display her sweet, succulent behind to them. How terrible it was to see her being shamed in this way. I noticed that she had a symbol tattooed above one of her beautiful buttocks, an M with an arrowed tail, which I believe is the symbol for the star sign Scorpio.

One of the boys produced a small jar of red chilli sauce. "This is made with ghost peppers," he said. "It's hot stuff!"

Abigail dipped her finger into the jar so her finger was covered with the crimson coloured sauce, a look of anxiety on her face. Then, she bent over the back of the sofa, held her delicious buttocks apart with one hand, and then pushed the saucy finger into her sweet little bum hole. After a moment, she pulled the finger out and stood up. She was wincing, and then she suddenly cried out with obvious distress. "Oh, it burns!"

The boys were laughing very cruelly and taunting her while she carried out this degrading act.

"Is that a bit spicy for you?" one of them chortled at her obnoxiously. "Maybe you should put some up your cunt as well?"

Abigail was whimpering and the pain was evident on her face. She danced naked around the room in an uncomfortable way. The boys both helped themselves to another bong each while they watched her tormented gyrations.

Eventually she sat back down, still in obvious discomfort and complaining of the burning in her asshole.

The next forfeit was a simple one. Abigail was made to write the word "Slut" on her own forehead with a marker pen, the boys found this funny enough. I was surprised at how legibly she was able to write the insulting word on her own face.

I was crouched by the window. I was certain that they would not be able to see me, they had given no indication that they knew they were being watched. I knew I could not interfere yet, but I also thought that I should stay there and watch what happened. I thought that if the boys became physically violent toward Abigail, I would be there to rescue her. But in the meantime, all I could do was observe her demeaning treatment and lament the perversity of the misogynistic minds of the two villains who were so happy to misuse this poor girl.

The next hand was played. She was naked apart from her hairbands and her jewellery, and the boys were gawping and leering at her while they played. They would occasionally reach out to paw and fondle her big, beautiful breasts, to Abigail's obvious annoyance. She would try to hit their hands away, but this only made them redouble their efforts to grope her. The hand was finished. Abigail had another pair of aces. Morphus had three jacks and Scar had four.

The first forfeit was read out. It was a particularly barbaric one. "The losing player gets a Chinese burn from each other player!" The boys both gave Abigail Chinese burns, one of them taking each of her arms and cruelly twisting the skin of it.

Abigail cried out with pain and the boys laughed at her sadistically.

Morph read out the next forfeit. "The loser must lick the balls of the winner."

"But what if I had won that hand?" she protested while rubbing her sore forearms.

"It doesn't matter; you didn't. Now lick his nuts."

Scar stood over Abigail and unzipped his flies. The poor girl was sat on the floor in a daze. He pulled out a pair of enormous hairy bollocks from inside his jeans. Abigail was made to lick those weighty testicles, her long red tongue poking out of her pretty cupid's bow mouth with lips painted black and running over his hairy scrotum. He sighed contentedly while she tongued his gonads. Morph watched with a look of wry amusement on his face, and took a swig from the bottle.

"Get your tongue all over them, that's right," he said, evidently enjoying watching her lick his friend's testes.

Abigail finished licking the boy's balls and took the vodka bottle and poured herself another drink. Scar tucked his dangling nut sack back into his jeans.

The next hand was dealt and played. Abigail had two pairs, sixes and sevens. Both boys had straights, each of their hands including several jacks.

Morph read the forfeits: "'The losing player must kiss the arses of all other players'. And 'the losing player must wank off the winning players'. You can do those both at the same time."

Abigail groaned at hearing the disgusting tasks she was being given to perform. But the two young men chortled gleefully. They both unbuckled their belts and took down their jeans. Scar, the taller, quieter one of the two ruffians, wore no underwear underneath his jeans. Morph wore white briefs. When he lowered these, I noticed there was a long, brown stain on the gusset of his pants, clear evidence of an improperly cleaned anus. The two boys faced the wall, baring their pale, skinny arses to Abigail. This was a lot more naked male flesh than I was used to seeing. I felt repulsed by the sight of their nude bottoms, but I could not look away from the perverted proceedings. They knelt on the sofa, leaning over the back of it, and Abigail knelt on the floor by the sofa, her face level with their bare bums. A poor pretty princess being forced to kiss two ugly frogs, and neither was likely to turn into a handsome prince. Morphus had a particularly spotty bottom, and Scaramanga had a particularly hairy one. Abigail reached in between the legs of both boys and took a penis in both of her hands. She began to rub and tug on their downward pointing penises, like she was milking some hideous mutant cow. The boys groaned appreciatively as she handled them, her nimble hands working deftly on their organs in a way that made me suspect she had handled a penis a few times in the past. From where I was watching, the three of them were all facing away from me. I had a very clear view of Abigail's luscious bum, I marvelled at the beauty of those exquisitely round and full cheeks, especially in comparison to the scrawny butt cheeks of the two young men that were also on display to me.

"Come on, you're supposed to be kissing our arses too!" demanded Morph. I watched in horror as Abigail pressed her soft, plump lips to the cheeks of one boy's bottom, and then the other. A small smudge of her black lipstick was left on his white skin. She kissed each of their four buttocks in turn while still masturbating the two boys.

"Hey, Abi, do you like kissing arse?" one of them asked.

"Yes!" she said. But I could tell she did not, the poor helpless girl was being terribly treated by these vile young men. It must have been the drink and drugs deluding her into thinking she is enjoying this awful treatment, I thought.

But then things got worse. She was planting a lingering kiss on Scar's hairy bum cheeks, when an enormous parp emerged from in between them. That dirty scoundrel had farted in the beautiful girl's face! The two boys laughed at this, and Abigail gasped with shock and revulsion, flinching away as the noxious gases blew on her. She went to kiss Morph's backside instead, and he too forced out a loud reverberating burst of flatulence directly in her pretty face. I could see her recoil with horror as the gases blew out of his bottom and wafted in her face. The ignominy of it made me burn with rage.

"That smells so bad!" she shrieked.

"We had Thai green curry earlier," chuckled one of the lads. "It smelt nice when we were eating it." He squeezed out another fart while she continued to kiss his bum cheeks, a rude squeak. She defiantly kept her head were it was by his arse crack this time, allowing him to fart on her as she kissed his buttocks.

"Please stop farting," she pleaded between kisses. "It smells horrible." Why didn't she just move her face away? I thought.

"That's what you get when you kiss arses," taunted Morph.

Despite their flatulence, Abigail continued to kiss the boys' bum cheeks and tug on their penises. They both farted in her face again and giggled at her.

One of the boys pulled his bum cheeks apart and showed his hole to her, then declared: "The forfeit said you had to kiss the arses of the winners, and by rights that includes the arsehole as well as the cheeks, so kiss my hole."

The other boy pulled his cheeks apart as well, so now both of the despicable duo were displaying their holes to her. Abigail kissed one dirty hole and then the other, kissing both boys' anuses in turn and still tugging on their penises.

"Don't just kiss it with your lips, stick out your tongue and lick it too," he demanded of her. And to my revulsion she did as she was told, running her long red tongue over his bared bum hole.

"Ugh, that tastes gross," she complained, but she continued to obediently tongue the boy's asshole.

"Yes, I took a shit earlier but there wasn't any toilet paper, so it might be a bit crusty," he said, and chuckled cruelly.

"It's filthy! You're both very dirty boys," she said, but she continued to lick.

"I love it when you call me names," grunted Morphus. "Keep doing that and tug harder."

"Dirty boy!" She kissed his arse, and he farted in her face again, a nasty, wet sound. "Very dirty boy! Filthy bastard!" she kissed Scar's hole, and then Morph's. I felt my consternation swelling as I watched the beautiful girl kissing two arseholes and being farted on.

"Put your tongue right in it, a proper French kiss," sneered Morph. "There you go, that's nice. Oh wow, I can feel her tongue stud going in my asshole."

She rimmed him for a few moments more, then moved to rimming the other boy's splayed bottom instead

"Abi's such a dirty slag," said one boy to the other. "I knew she would be the type of girl who would like eating ass."

"I don't like it," panted Abigail, taking her mouth away from their bums for a moment but still pulling on a prick with each hand. "I love it! It's so dirty."

The boys laughed, mocking her self abasement. Her willingness to allow them to demean her exasperated me. I keenly felt my growing exasperation.

"There are only two types of women in the world," chortled one of the young men. "The ones who love eating ass, and the ones who haven't tried it yet."

"Sexist pig!" spat Abigail, and thrust her long, pink tongue into his anus. Both of the men were grunting with pleasure as she tugged and tongued them.

"Now put your lips up against my asshole, I want to fart in your mouth."

"Oh, you animal!" she sighed, but she obeyed him, putting her face in his smelly bum cleft and her mouth against his dirty hole.

"A nice, tasty fart right in your mouth," he said mockingly. "It's going to be a big one." I heard him straining.

What happened next was truly horrific, he farted directly into her mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first, but there was no doubt about it. She had her lips pressed to the anus he was rudely baring to her, and I saw his body tense up and then heard the loud, rasping sound of a spluttering fart echoing inside the poor girl's open mouth. I couldn't imagine how unpleasant it was for her, having the unclean air from this disgusting little monster's rear end expelled directly onto her tongue. She let out a loud moan without taking her mouth from his bottom. The two lads were sniggering at their appalling treatment of her. I was absolutely infuriated, I almost lost my self control, but I kept quiet and continued to watch through the window. She was made to put her mouth against the other young cur's anus, and he too forced out a long, rumbling fart into her mouth.

Abigail fell back from the sofa and sat on the carpet, coughing and retching. The two boys turned around and stood up, standing over her with their jeans down and their hard erections jutting upwards.

"Ugh, that was so gross!" she wailed, sticking out her tongue. "It tastes like shit!"

One of them handed her the vodka bottle, and she swigged directly from it and swilled out her mouth to take away the foul taste of their farts. There were tears streaming from her eyes and her mascara was smudged down her beautiful face.

"Ugh! I thought I only had to kiss your arses, the forfeit wasn't being farted on as well!" she complained.

"That's just a bonus, because you're lucky," chuckled Morph. "You are supposed to be wanking us off though." Knelt on the floor in between the two boys, Abigail took their pricks in her hands and continued stroking and rubbing them. The boys were grunting and groaning while she masturbated them. "Lick them as well," he growled, and the naughty young lady obediently stuck out her tongue and licked the heads of the two penises she was wanking, licking them both in turn and covering them with her spit. She looked like she was enjoying what she was doing. How that was possible I do not know, but she really did look like she was liking licking those two uncircumcised, unwashed members. She continued tugging at their stiff dicks and licking them each in turn.

"Hey Abi, do you prefer the taste of our dicks or our farts?"

"Definitely dicks!" she panted.

I have always suspected men with long hair of having homosexual tendencies, and my suspicions were confirmed when she stopped licking the bulbous purple heads of the two meaty shafts she was holding and instead rubbed them together. The crown of one penis making contact with the other. One of the boys let out a moan of pleasure and the other had a look of ecstatic joy on his pockmarked face as she gently glided the wet tips of their two willies against each other. I was appalled. I couldn't bear the thought of my penis touching another man's, but the three of them seemed to be enjoying this dirty act immensely. Abigail was grinning broadly as she rubbed the two bell-ends together in front of her face. Was she the innocent little thing I had taken her for, or was she in fact what the label written on her forehead so clearly said she was?

Seeming to me to answer my question, she then asked the boys to stand closer together, and she gripped both pricks in one hand, squeezing the two hard organs against each other. With a look of devilish glee on her face, she opened her painted lips wide and crammed both of the pulsating penises into her mouth together.

The boys, now stood close together, laughed as they looked down at Abigail with her mouth stuffed with their pricks. They both began thrusting, forcing their cocks into her face and rubbing them together inside her mouth. She still looked incredibly pretty, even with two dicks in her mouth. But as I watched the saliva dripping from her mouth onto her gigantic silicone fun-bags, while two hard pricks thrust into her mouth, I had to admit that she probably was a slut.

"Come on Abi, I want to fuck," grunted Morph.

"Yes!" she gasped. "But I'm on my period, so it will have to be up the shithole."

"Ooh, this is going to be spicy," said Morph.

Abigail knelt down on all fours in front of the sofa. Scar was sat on the sofa, and she continued to play with and suck his hairy penis.

Morph knelt behind Abigail and put his hands on her big round bum. He pulled her buttocks apart and looked at the brown asshole and pink cunt in between them. I noticed that there was a little white string dangling from between the lips of her slit.

He inhaled deeply, enjoying her smell. He put the crown of his throbbing cock against her arsehole, then slowly pushed it forward, forcing it into her. She let out an anguished cry as he pushed his cock into her.

Morph groaned as he sank his prick into Abigail's ass. He thrust a few times, slowly, letting her loosen up. He winced and said, "I can feel that hot sauce, man it stings." He began to thrust more forcefully, Abigail grunting softly in time to the rhythm of the cock plunging into her arsehole.

While Morph fucked her in her arse, she continued to play with and lick Scar's penis, which was now lazily flopping around in a semi-erect state. Maybe the drink and drugs had robbed this young gentleman of his virility, or perhaps the sight of his friend buggering the young lady in front of him was not appealing to him? Either way, it was a rather floppy cock Abigail had to play with while a much harder one was thrust into her anus.

Resourceful Abigail took a tube of hand lotion from her bag, while Morph continued to fuck her. She squeezed a dollop of this lotion into the palm of her hand, then smeared it in between her breasts and on Scar's lolling member. She then tucked his penis in the cavernous cleavage of her bosom, and squeezed her big boobs together. Snuggly wrapped in her tit-flesh, his prick soon regained its rigidity, and Abigail happily squashed her big knockers around one cock while the other probed into her bum.

Enjoying the slippery tit-wank, Scar soon seemed like he was about to cum.

"Do it on my face!" panted Abigail.

But his band mate took a tumbler and handed it to Abigail and said, "Catch his jizz in this."

Abigail took the raging erection from in between her greased jugs, and deftly masturbated it with one hand while holding the glass tumbler to its purple end with the other. A few skilful flicks of her wrist were enough to bring Scaramanga to orgasm, and his watery sperm issued forth into the cup in a great gout, the young lad grunting like a pig as he came.

Seeing Abigail bring his friend off was apparently enough to cause Morphus to ejaculate too, as he bucked his hips wildly and roared as if in pain, his skinny bottom clenching as he forced his member deep into Abigail's fundament.

"Yes!" she cried. "I love it when you cum in my arse."

Having withdrawn his tool from her backside with a wet slurp, still panting for breath, Morph took the glass that contained his friend's sperm and held it to Abigail's ravished arsehole. He then had the young lady fart his sperm into the tumbler, she crouched over the glass that he placed on the carpet and produced a wet, runny squirt from her anus that deposited foul goo into the tumbler. Morphus laughed as he took the glass back and poured a measure of vodka into it as well. He swirled it around, mixing the sperm and spirit together, then handed this unpleasant concoction to Abigail.

"If you drink that, we'll tell Lester he needs to give you another chance," said Morphus. "What do you say?"

"I'll go one better than that. Let's make this into a proper Bloody Mary!" cried Abigail. She stood up, pulled a blood-soaked tampon from in between her legs, and dipped it into the glass, the mixture of vodka and semen acquiring a red tinge. She then put the glass to her lips, smiling gleefully, and drained the foul mixture in a single gulp. She sighed and smacked her lips with theatrical satisfaction after swallowing the filth and said enthusiastically, "I can really taste the hot sauce." The boys whooped and cheered.

"We'll let Lester know you're back," chuckled Morphus.

I was in a state of shock from the horrible things I had been made to witness. My faith in humanity now completely shattered, I decided I had seen enough. I had been stood outside in the cool night air for some time now, and I felt cold and stiff. I turned and walked slowly back to the house, shuddering with revulsion at what I had seen happening in the summerhouse.

I desperately wanted a drink. Gin, tequila, anything strong. This was the most I had ever been tempted to drink since getting sober. I thought about driving to the twenty-four-hour garage to buy some booze, then hated myself for even considering it.

I considered phoning Benjamin; you are supposed to phone your sponsor in these circumstances. But I remembered how sick he looked when I saw him at the meeting earlier and decided not to bother him.