The Thompkins Triplets

Story Info
The Thompkins triplets fornicate in antebellum Louisiana.
7.8k words
4.33
13.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardot1990
Bardot1990
136 Followers

E1

Night Crawling with the Thompkins Triplets

"He say I 'posed to suck he dick when he git here. He say he got a big 'un," Beulah Thompkins commented offhandedly as she scrubbed a berry stain from a white linen shirt.

"Dey all say DAT," her sister Miriam snipped back. "What he gon' giv'n you if'n you does?" Her dark hands were lathered in lye soap.

"I sucked his dick dat one time, you 'member I tole you? Down by de back fence?" interjected Dinah, the third sister, ignoring Miriam's query. "It ain't l'il. I've sucked bigger, d'ough."

The three slave women were identical triplets, well past puberty, and more than familiar with the Southern poontang tradition imposed upon comely young black women in northeast Louisiana. This late summer afternoon found them hand washing the Thompkins family clothing in the creek using smooth stones and homemade soap. They gossiped as they worked. Beulah Thompkins' comment about Bennett Leone's impending visit was considered of no more consequence than a treatise on owl migration patterns.

"You sucked his dick? What he giv'n you?" Beulah asked Miriam.

"A bad case of jizz breff!!" Dinah laughed.

"Shut up, Dinah." Miriam snapped. "Leastways I only sucked his dick an' sent him home. You sucked his dick an' den you offered he de poosy to boot! Fo' FREE!!"

"Pissh. My poosy need jist as much relief as he dick. And so do your'n—tell de troof an' shame de Debil! Why ah'm-a let him shoot his foofy in my mouf' an' don't git no joy on my own account? You sound stupid."

"Dat ain't de point. You KNOW dat ain't de point. Supposin' Marse Tommy find out you been givin' some-a HIS poosy to Marse Bennett? For FREE? He don't like Marse Bennett NO HOW on account of that time Marse Bennett made Chollie whup him down to the swimmin' hole."

"I wish'd I coulda been dere to see dat!" Beulah mused absentmindedly.

"Well I WAS dere", Miriam continued. "An' you ain't seen nuttin' tell you sees a nigger cut loose on a white boy. Chollie whupped dat crackuh's ass up one side an' down de udder. Some-a de udder white boys went to help Marse Tommy but Marse Bennett said he'd sic Chollie on dem, too. Come right out and said he'd fight on Chollie's side!!! Dat made 'em gulp back some tobacky, lemme tell you!!!"

"Lawdy!! Dat 'uz sev'm years ago! I'll suck Marse Bennett's dick six ways from Sunday if he'll sic Chollie on ole Tommy one mo' again!!" Beulah smirked.

"Bof' 'um's grown now. Chollie only got away wid it 'cause dey's boys. He take and go upside Marse Tommy's haid now and Marse Bennett cain't protect him like he did back den. Marse Tommy'll git up a posse an' go an' lynch Chollie, you watch and see. String him right up and Benny cain't he'p him." Dinah noted.

"Dat Chollie is de one whose dick you oughta be lookin' at suckin'", Miriam observed with a note of satisfaction. "Dass one good-lookin' nigger."

"I know, right? But de onliest time we sees him is at church. An' he don't come half de time. He stay home wid' his Pa."

"You let ME catch him alone one time, jist ONCE. I'll put it on him so good he won't never wanna go back to de Leone's. He-a change his name to Thompkins!!" Miriam vowed.

"Yeh, yeh. We know. Yo' poosy is de sunshine in de sky. I'd like to see you to prove it, Miss Braggadodiodo." Beulah challenged.

"Oh ho!! You got a dick I can wrap my Priscilla around? Pull it out. She'll have you screamin' my name out loud."

"Not MY dick. Oh no!! Marse Bennett's dick...when it git here"

"I thought you 'uz de one gwine suck his dick? What my Priscilla got to do wit' YO bid'ness?"

"You de one always braggin' about she. Let's see what she can do. Less'n youse SKEERED."

"Skeered-a what? Whiteboy dick? Please."

Dinah intervened.

"She's right, you know. You de one always make it seem like yo poosy don't stink. 'N lawd knows I smells yo fish market EVER' day. Yit when de big dicks come to callin', you always got sump'n else to do. I bet yo' throat see mo' dick den yo' poochipap do."

"Youse a damn lie. My Priscilla done seen mo' dick den you an' Beulah put togedder. I jist don't go runnin' off at the mouf about it. Bof' you heffahs talk too much."

"Who you done put it on, den? Besides Marse Tommy an' Freddy Harkness?"

"Dass fo' me to know an YOU to find out."

"Like I said: All mouf an' no poochipap."

Miriam decided to change tactics.

"What's he gon' gimme to let him slip his dick up into my Priscilla? He gimme a peppermint ball to suck his dick that other time. My Priscilla is worf' a whole lot more'n dat."

"He WHITE!! He ain't gotta give you NUTTIN'!! Marse Tommy been all up in yo poosy, too, an' all he giv'n you was a snootful o' jizz!!"

"Dass diffunt. Marse Tommy own dis place an' you and me BOF'. Marse Ben is a VISITOR. An' he ain't 'posed to be here NO HOW, seein' as how Marse Tommy don' like him. A gennulman always leaves a lady wif a 'commodation for her time an' talents."

"'Commodation my ass. You jist skeered. 'Commodations is fo' WHITE womens' poosies. YO poosy is on CALL."

"So what you wan' me to do?" Miriam asked. "Show you how to suck dick? Ain't I already did that? It ain't me who made dese cheek-poke arrangements."

"I..I...WANNA suck his dick." Beulah said hesitantly.

"So who's stopping you?"

"I...I...want y'all to help me, is all."

"You need help sucking a dick? What's ailin' you?"

"I...I...want y'all to pitch in."

"Oh I get it!!!" chirped Dinah. "You want to PUT it on him!!! Priscilla, Patricia and Pamela all at the same time!!!"

(Priscilla, Patricia and Pamela were the given names for their respective pussies)

"Yeah."

"You tryna kill him", observed Miriam warily.

"I'm tryna see his face when you whip Priscilla on him, since she so GOOD."

"Trust me. He won't be awake for long. He might faint. You better let him taste Pamela first 'cause if you don't Pamela is goin' DRY."

"You can trust ME. Pammie ain't NEVER dry", Beulah countered confidently.

Bennett Leone, the white scion of a tobacco farm two miles distant, waited until Annie Leone's easy snoring permeated their shared loft bedroom. He hadn't bothered his sister for her sex this night, preferring to conserve his strength for his planned late evening foray over at the Thompkins farm.

Annie noticed his unusual reticence. She correctly deduced that he had other plans. She knew Ben well; her brother didn't just pass up free pussy.

"Ever' time his dick gits hard he wants to git it wet", she noted. "He don't waste no 'rections."

Rather than challenge him on the matter, Annie rolled over and promptly fell asleep. In the morning Ben's dick would be resting against her upper lip, seeking the warmth of her throat like always, no matter whose pussy juices graced his shaft the night before.

Ben played his part in this charade admirably. He nestled into his bed until he found a comfy position. As time passed he offered up some measured snores, softly at first, but deepening in timbre with each iteration. Annie noted his fake snoring with a wan shake of her blonde tresses.

"Go fuck whichever heffah suits you, Benny. Jeez! My pussy needs some rest anyway. It's not like we're married."

While he waited for Annie to drift off, Ben ruminated about Beulah Thompkins. The black girl and her family had been to church this past Sunday, sitting up in the balcony with the rest of the slaves. She wore a white ankle-length frock buttoned up to her neck. Ben couldn't help but imagine the svelte curves underlying her Victorian raiment, the luscious milk chocolate tits, her velvet pubic mound. All three of those Thompkins triplets were fine as hell. They sucked a mean dick, too. Tommy Thompkins didn't like sharing them, selfish bastard.

After church Ben sought Beulah's attention. Catching her eye, he gave her the time honored come on, that is, he poked his tongue into his cheek twice to simulate female fellatio. Beulah, surprised at being thus selected, smiled and dropped her eyes demurely. They were in church, after all!! When she raised her head again she sought Ben's gaze and poked her tongue into her cheek just once, signifying acceptance.

Ben looked around. Scores of parishioners were laughing and milling about while conversing. His surreptitious cross-crowd conversation with the black girl went unnoticed in the hubbub. He mouthed the word "Wednesday" voicelessly across the racial chasm between them. (Even after church, the races didn't mingle). Beulah nodded her assent. And that was that. They would meet at the Thompkins swimming hole. Ben couldn't risk being caught on Tommy's farm after hours.


Annie's measured snoring brought Ben back to the present. He peeked out at his sister. In the nighted gloom he could see that she'd snuggled her shoulders and tits under her blanket, but her naked ass poked out to the very edge of her bed. Her hairy labia swelled from between her ass cheeks, barely concealing her pink slit. It gleamed wetly. Annie's rounded ass rose and ebbed tremulously with each breath. Ben's penis surged at the sight.

"Beulah better be good. Look at what I'm passing up!!" Ben mused silently.

He stepped to his sister with his erect member in hand and eased his pudenda back and forth along the horizontal line of her crevice. Unconsciously, Annie drew her right leg up to afford him better access to her pinkness. Even asleep, she was used to such intrusions.

Ben eased forward until his helmet disappeared into her slippery cooze. Rather than plunge further in, Ben gripped his shaft and began to masturbate. He stroked his shaggy foreskin sensually against Annie's pussy lips, relishing the sticky sound of their intercourse and the sweet aroma thereof.

All too soon Ben's jism sprayed forth in fits and spurts.

"That's it. That's good. Now I won't cum too fast with Beulah. I cain't have her telling her sisters I cain't fuck."

Ben pulled his sticky wet cock back into his drawers, then threw on his coveralls and climbed out of the loft. He sneaked out the front door and soon disappeared into the darkness.

Alone in the loft, Annie reached down between her legs to scoop some of Ben's jism. She drew it to her lips and sniffed it.

"Whoever it is he's fucking, he don't want her to think he cums too fast", she correctly surmised. Then she rolled over and dropped back off to sleep.


Ben hurried down the darkened dirt road to the Thompkins place two miles distant. He didn't bother to disguise his egress. Any slave catchers about would quickly notice his race and allow him to pass. He wouldn't need to dissemble his intent until he approached the Thompkins farm. Ben knew of a path that avoided the Thompkins' hound dogs. It led to the Thompkins' swimming hole where, undoubtedly, Beulah would be waiting. Ben hoped she'd been thoughtful enough to bring a blanket. Though he'd only asked for a blowjob, poontang was always a viable option at these encounters.

.

Arriving at the Thompkins' swimming hole, Ben looked about cautiously. A full moon bathed the pond in twilight. There were shadows at the tree line, but the small sandy beach leading into the water was fully exposed.

"Bea?" Ben called out cautiously. "Bea? You here?"

"Yassuh" came Beulah's soft reply as she stepped into the gladelight from the woods. Ben grinned. Beulah was naked from the waist up. Her tits bounced saucily in the moonlight, perky ebony nipples upturned and shiny. Her breasts were much bigger than when he'd last seen them. Plus, she'd thought to bring a blanket.

"Yes!!!"

As she approached him, Beulah wiggled free of her skirt. By the time she reached Ben she was fully and spectacularly naked. Ben took a moment to regard her. She had an hourglass waist, full dark lips and an impish smile. A curly patch of black pubic hair outlined her vagina. She didn't look as muscular as Charlie's sister Ruthie or his cousin Tilly. She looked soft. Curvy. Like a girl.

The Thompkins triplets pressed their natural hair straight with a hot comb. Ben didn't know how Beulah did it, but she wore her hair parted a little off to the left and straight down to her shoulders. It bounced in conjunction with her breasts when she walked. Unlike a white woman's hair, however, if Beulah's hair became wet for any reason it would draw up into an unmanageable kinky mass. Beulah knew this. She wasn't planning on swimming anytime soon. Whether she sweated some naps into it this night depended entirely upon Ben.

"Damn, girl!! You look good!!" Ben opened.

"I know." Beulah replied. She didn't offer a compliment in return.

"I see you brung a blanket. You got some plans?" Ben asked disingenuously.

"I might. If'n you don't mind?"

"I don't mind at all!! Spread it out here. Right here away from the water."

Beulah did as she was told.

"You brung my lollipop?" she asked innocently.

"What lollipop?" Ben was taken aback.

"De lollipop you 'uz braggin' about in church."

"Oh! This!!"

Ben flumped his heavy cock from his pants. It reeked of fresh semen and sticky pussy.

Beulah scrunched her face up.

"Who said anything about yo' dick? You tole me you had a store-bought lollipop. Dass what de cheek poke mean."

Ben was confused.

"No. I...I meant... YOU know what I meant. Stop playin' around, girl. I come all this way and..."

Beulah smiled up at him.

"I'm jist playin' wit chu," she said.

Turning her attention to his exposed penis Beulah commented: "My! You done growed since de last time I seen Mr. Petey Winkle!! You 'member dat time? All us 'uz playin' in de water out here? We wuz kids. Look at you!! I guess you think you a man, now, hey?"

She took his cock in her hand and caressed it. Predictably, it hardened and lengthened.

"Nice!!" she said. "Who you been doin' it to? Dis dick smell like wet pooncey."

"It always smell like that. You don't like that smell?" Ben ventured.

"It's aiight, I guess. It might smell better if it was MY poosy on dere."

"We can make that happen, too, if you want." Ben noted hopefully.

"Nope," Beulah said. "You said you wanted yo' lollipop licked. An' dass all I'm fi'nda do."

"Then why'd you bring the blanket?" Ben queried.

"You'a see." Beulah answered.

She knelt before him and took his penis into her mouth. The scent of Annie's recently plumbed labia majora shrieked into Beulah's nostrils. She drew back.

"Whew!! Whoever's poosy dis is on here, it sho' is pow'ful!!"

Ben ignored her comment. He closed his eyes and pressed Beulah's head back into service. Soon he was roiling his hips in little swirlets, plunging his cock down the black girl's throat. The scent of her fellatio mixed with the scent of his earlier sleep creep to produce a uniquely alluring aroma.

Ben pulled his cock from her mouth, bent and kissed her. They shared tongues lavishly for a moment before Ben stood and re-inserted his dick between her lips. Beulah grasped his thighs and chickenheaded him slowly. Occasionally she took a long, lavish lick up and down his shaft, marveling at its veiny texture, becoming more and more intoxicated by the masculine odor of his thick, meaty phallus. Pammie was soaked and quivering. Bea flickered her tongue against the sensitive nerves under his cockhead like a snake. This drove Ben into paroxysms of electric delight. He pressed his cock as deep into her throat as it would go. When he withdrew his cock was coated in bubbly foam. A rising tide of crackling heat lightning accumulated behind his eyelids.

"If I cum now, how long before I can cum again?" he wondered. "Oh Lordy!! Hold back, Benny! Keep it right there!!!"

Ben bent and kissed her again. This time their kiss was deeper, more sensual. Her ample lips differed from the white girls he'd kissed. They were thicker, more supple, more akin to a woman's labia. Moreover, her mouth tasted of creamy coffee laden with cane sugar. Her lips were heart-shaped, her lower lip being slightly larger than her upper lip and dimpled at its mid-section. She kissed with the suckle of a freshly minted vagina bursting alive into volcanism. Reluctantly, Ben straightened and offered his dick to her again. He watched with amazement as those transcendent lips widened to engulf him.

"Only Annie sucks dick like this. Bea's pussy MUST be crazy hot!!"

While Ben was devising a plan to get Beulah splayed out, ankles-to-earlobes, on the blanket, a second wettened heat source sent rivulets of electricity scorching up from his groin. Ben looked down. Amazingly, Beulah's sister Dinah had come from nowhere, knelt, and added her silky lips to the fray. She looked up at him with a wicked smile. Beulah looked at her sister with approval. She continued to nurse at his pud while Dinah chewed small hickies into Ben's shaft with her teeth.

Ben closed his eyes and let the sisters have at it. Two Beulahs!! Each identical!! He couldn't tell them apart. If they switched positions, he couldn't tell whose name to shout out during the money shot. Ben caressed both their heads and encouraged them to continue. His dick steamed with surge as he struggled to suppress his ejaculate. The longer he held out, the bigger the explosion would be when he finally released.

As Ben squirmed in the agony of his pre-ejaculatory extremis, a third mouth sent shockwaves up his frame. It was Miriam, the third triplet. She, too, was naked. He'd hit the jackpot!

Miriam wore her hair pulled back into a girlish ponytail. It's the only way Ben could tell her apart from her siblings and, indeed, she wore her hair differently for this exact purpose. She took up a position opposite Dinah on the other side of Ben's shaft and nibbled him further into submission.

This was just too much. Ben felt like a gymnast holding an impossibly unnatural position on the rings. His muscles burned. His body clenched as rigid as any penis. Fires raged from his eyeballs. His knees felt like jelly, unable to support his weight.

Finally, Ben surrendered to the inevitable. He fired a massive burst of jism against Beulah's tongue, bucking and straining with the effort. Soon her mouth was awash in spunk. It dripped like honey from her supple lips and her teeth. She held her mouth open so that her sisters and Ben could see his jism accumulate into a tapioca-like puddle on her tongue. Then she smiled and blithely swallowed his issue down.

"Move, girl", Miriam ordered in her best "take-charge" fashion. "You gon' let his dick git soft before I gits my chance."

Miriam's brusqueness broke Ben's post-orgasmic reverie.

"It's MY turn at the tip", Dinah interrupted. "I 'uz here 'fore YOU was."

"You gon' has to wait. Bea done drained his dick. You don' know how to suck no drained dick. If we has to wait on YOU we'll be here all night. Lemme git him hard again and den you kin suck him all you want. He won't be in no rush to shoot his jizz again, not after that pile he just unloaded on Bea."

Dutifully, Beulah ceded her spot to Miriam. Beulah took up Miriam's position along Ben's lumbering shaft.

Now in the catbird's seat, Miriam paused to sniff the air dramatically.

"Dang, girl!" Miriam commented to Beulah. "Pamela sho' is payin' off! She sho' ain't dry. You wasn't lying 'bout dat much. Hey, I bet you Pammie can git him hard faster'n I can, you reckon?"

"He ain't axed for Pammie, Miri. I give him what he axed fuh."

"Just cause he ain't axed for Pammie don' mean we cain't put Pammie to good use. I ain't seen the fella yet as don't want a sloppy wet piece-a prime poosy, even if he ain't got the sense to axe fuh it. An' you need th' practice, anyways. Stand up."

Beulah did as she was told. Of equals, Miriam was the most equal sister.

"Raise yo' leg up. Like this."

Beulah complied.

"Whew!! You smell like a buncha dicks been up in you already! You smell dat, Di?"

Bardot1990
Bardot1990
136 Followers